'Black Ink Crew' Star Miss Kitty Calls the New York Shop Raggedy

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Miss Kitty Calls the New York Shop Raggedy

Photo Credit: VH1

“Black Ink Crew” star Miss Kitty has just about had it with the New York crew. She fell out with Ceaser after Sky said she heard that Kitty slept with Ryan from 9Mag. Kitty denied the accusations but Tati told Cease the rumors are true. Cease then decided to fire Kitty from the shop.

After Kitty showed up to Glenda’s funeral, Charmaine offered her a job at 2nd City Ink. On the upcoming episode, Kitty tells Ryan that she is considering taking Charmaine up on the offer. She also slams Black Ink in the process.

1. Ciera

January 22, 2020 at 1:59 pm

She didn’t mind being in that raggedy place when she was collecting a check 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Jean

January 22, 2020 at 10:53 pm

Yep!

2. Lynn

January 22, 2020 at 3:02 pm

Kitty is a pretty girl, and she is probably really a nice person, but what goes around comes around. Remember how sh-ty you were to duchess? Is she goes to Chicago, I wish her well. I just hope that the way she came into black ink New York, won’t be the same thing in Chicago.

3. Rob Edwards

January 22, 2020 at 3:16 pm

Yea but when someone say they your friend and they got you even when her mom passed your going to flip the stript on her and tati said she seen it go down so that means they had a tiresome IJS 🤷‍♂️ How you seeing it go down and Ryan didn’t get at you or you was hiding in the closet, under bed , or just sitting right there with🥤🍿🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

• Regina

January 22, 2020 at 3:53 pm

Well I hope kitty does good. But I wonder what black ink thinks about kitty moving in to 2nd city ink

• Brittany Staten

January 23, 2020 at 4:01 pm

A tiresome? Girl. Go get hooked on some phonics.

4. Rob Edwards

January 22, 2020 at 3:20 pm

My typo I mean a thr—-some

5. Tiffani Young

January 22, 2020 at 6:17 pm

Don’t start THROWING STONES at no GLASS HOUSE!!! You were not saying that when you were working there. I am quite sure he has to face an inspector other wise he would have made news to shut down his shop. Bye Felecia

6. Keith david

January 22, 2020 at 7:18 pm

It all started because of sky and as for tati she’s just bringing more drama.

• CBarrett

January 26, 2020 at 6:52 pm

Yup. Sky is a jealous, possessive, petty animal. She is not fit to interact with civilized society.

January 22, 2020 at 9:41 pm

I didn’t like the way Kitty acted on this latest episode. She was rude and very bossy like Sky. I thought she was better than that.

8. Erika

January 23, 2020 at 8:06 am

Don’t get me wrong I like miss kitty and everything but I recall when she have chased off a few of women around caesar.and I don’t know why everyone wants the bash Ceede I think he was just hurt not only by kitt but by the point that he and ryan we’re cook.. supposed to be somewhat boys. Cease has been there for kitt and in her time of need as well and I remember when she went and tried to fight dutchess behind caesar so she needs to be 100.

• Yelp

January 23, 2020 at 9:36 am

You relize that Black Ink NY is scripted? The episode were cease was there in Kitty time of need is scripted television. Big Fish just wanted an episode were everyone travels together.

They do this on almost every reality show.

9. Monie

January 25, 2020 at 2:39 pm

It’s clear why she want to be in Chicago cause she and Ryan are sleeping with each other periodt she got jealous when da other chick was putting her titties on him…