King Harris Responds After a Critic Slams His Rap Career

King Harris Responds After a Critic Slams His Rap Career

Photo Credit: VH1

TI and Tiny Harris aren’t strangers to controversy. And the couple has made headlines often for their marriage. It has had its ups and downs. However, they were able to save their marriage after they nearly divorced. Of course, they have been open about their relationship and family life on “T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle.”

On the show, King Harris has been open about his budding rap career. His parents have told him that he has to take it seriously and he can’t rely on being successful just because of who his parents are.

So it’s no surprise that he responded after someone accused him of having a silver spoon in his mouth.

January 31, 2020 at 12:12 pm

It’s sad how people envy seeing black kids being born into money. They need to leave King alone. I can’t imagine disliking someone and going on their Instagram page just to put them down. Very pathetic.

• The dungeon

February 2, 2020 at 11:05 am

Well said young man no need for people to hate on you because you were born in a better situation pushing those buttons on Instagram Twitter etc sure make people brave a young African-American man trying to do something positive and you actually get hated on that and talk against this. oh my God shaking my d-mn head what has the world come to that a young African American young man could be doing so much other bad things and you still talked against him negatively I mean he’s doing nothing bad positively nothing bad and you speak against him anyway God bless you young man keep doing your positive things man keep doing your positive thing and I love your response that along shows you’re on another level

• Alicia

February 4, 2020 at 9:14 am

I believe what both king and the person who commented…
        He does think that because of who his family is it should be natural for him, although, he is “well off”, everything he rap or sing about will speak for itself. Zonnique, is the talented one… due to me being an adult, I will not say what and how I really feel…. as soon as he “King” hits 21,I promise I will, in God’s will! 🤨🤐🤫

• Ayanna Powell

February 2, 2020 at 2:27 pm

Right…everyone drools over the Kartrashians and their kids dont have to want for anything either. But crabs in a barrel want to see this young black boy struggle unnecessarily.

• Kerry

February 3, 2020 at 11:19 pm

agreed!!! it seems their kids are really down to earth and reasonably creative. They are doing nothing different from what affluent white folks to for their kids. Kardashians set their kids up and I love that they give them the space to be whatever they want. It’s good to see black folks with money and who aren’t foolish with it/

2. Sharon

January 31, 2020 at 2:27 pm

Good for you king. I love your response you have a bright future in front of you. God Bless

3. Tiffani Young

January 31, 2020 at 4:59 pm

I just think people want a REACTION period!!! Now that you got the ATTENTION you NEEDED go have SEVERAL seats.

4. Trent E Brazzell

January 31, 2020 at 8:07 pm

Do your thing KING

5. Trent E Brazzell

January 31, 2020 at 8:08 pm

O ps fig them hater

6. Renee

February 1, 2020 at 5:18 am

Good for you young man for standing up for yourself in such a classy way your parents have done such a great job with you and your siblings. You just earned your crown. Prince Of The South

7. Guest

February 1, 2020 at 10:39 am

He was born with a “silver spoon”. His parents are celebrities, and they do have connections, and wealth that can be used to his advantage. However, that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t work hard for what he has. He’s young and I really think time will tell how successful he can become. Hopefully, he continues his education, and takes advantage of that; not just trying to be a rapper. Bc at a certain point, you have to grow and elevate into something more.

• Deb.

February 2, 2020 at 1:28 am

So well spoken! This young man didn’t pick his parents so therefore he has nothing to be apologetic for. Do what you love and love what you do
      Shake everything else.

8. Scottie T Broyles

February 1, 2020 at 2:43 pm

Dam it I’m old school man you can be what u wanna be just put yo mind 2 it. Ikw everybody heard that rich poor etc. What gets me is people will take time n go out they way 2 down u. #$ickening#keeep grinding on em #yougen

• Marcellus Perry

February 1, 2020 at 7:08 pm

Lol hold it down king.. Silver spoon. Lol..GOLDEN too anybody dat hates. Keep ur head up boss From Nashville TN. To G.A. u is well heard of pimpin.

9. Nico Cohn

February 2, 2020 at 8:34 am

Big ups King keep doing you lil bro forget what a hater got to say.
    It’s yo life keep living it, them yo shoes can’t NOBODY walk in them but you.
    Bless up Young King.

10. 3b

February 2, 2020 at 11:05 pm

He does know the saying us being born with a silver spoon…not golden

11. Love Urban-Belle

February 3, 2020 at 5:19 pm

King putting his own spin on them old adage , mix with some shade.

Good for you King