'Love and Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Sierra Gates Says Daughter Was Attacked at School by Student & Parent

‘Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Sierra Gates Says Daughter Was Attacked at School by Student & Parent

Sierra Gates LHHATL

Photo Credit: VH1

By: A.J. Niles

“Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” star Sierra Gates and her family are reeling after her daughter was attacked while in school.

What’s even more shocking is her child’s attackers allegedly included a parent and occurred during school hours in a high school bathroom. So Sierra is speaking out, condemning the assault. She’s also calling out the high school for allegedly allowing a breach in security to occur.

1. Lay Lay

January 23, 2020 at 12:46 pm

No adult has any business putting their hands on someone else’s child.

• Monique

January 24, 2020 at 6:19 pm

Yeah they been in the paper. Ppl need to really start thinking these days instead of acting like a child. The world has changed

• Felicia Session

January 24, 2020 at 8:58 pm

Im so sorry dat happen to ur daughter but ur doin rite by involving da cops since it happen at school but get ur daughter a taser and mace to keep in her purse an bra so she be ready next time

I had dis same problem ur daughter must be pretty dat baby yea mines was and atill is

January 23, 2020 at 1:24 pm

The parent who did this needs to be arrested.

3. My

January 23, 2020 at 6:49 pm

That happen to my daughter at Douglass High school , we to we’re on the news. There were 3 parents (Aunties ect) that jumped my daughter on the school property field, I too questioned the security of the schools. Atlanta school officers charged the parents and I must say that the end result was that they Learned a lesson . No ones child should have to get assaulted by other parents that feel they have to solve the issues that teens/young adults create .

• Nesha

January 23, 2020 at 10:11 pm

I would have whooped these b-tches a-s for putting their nasty hands on my child

• Dee

January 24, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Girl, talking about Ape Sh*t..Whewwww Child. First phone call I would if been at that school.

• Jazzy

January 24, 2020 at 8:47 pm

And that’s a fact

• Donnna Smith

January 25, 2020 at 2:09 am

My thoughts exactly

• Charaqui Owlette Morris

January 24, 2020 at 6:15 am

I removed my last child from public school and went to Home Schooling. At least I know she’s safer.

4. Breaa

January 23, 2020 at 8:49 pm

I would like to say Sierra is a very calm women because if my daughter would have called me and told me that someone and their mother jumped on my child, whew chile I would be rocking a orange jumpsuit for my child, whats gotten into people these days everybody need to sit they a-s down before somebody get hurt

• Alta Smith

January 23, 2020 at 9:43 pm

I swear 4 god. I’m going to prison.

• Antionette

January 23, 2020 at 11:13 pm

Prison lol that’s a luxury. I’m going up underneath the prison cell.

• Yeah I Said It

January 24, 2020 at 12:44 am

The parent that fought this teenager ought to be ashamed of herself. What kind of woman/parent would do that?
        People’s mindset has truly degraded for this to happen. This woman definitely needs to serve some time in prison for that one.
        If someone head a problem with a child you get in touch with the other parent and solve the matter. But I guess that’s too much like right.

• jennifer olton

January 24, 2020 at 10:31 am

That’s why a lot of you get kill.get booth side of the story, some kids ent no saint the children’s have Guns you got to becareful keep your kids pray up pray with them before there leave for school or where ever there are going this is a driffrent world we are living in be wise don’t ack so fast

• Dee

January 24, 2020 at 7:13 pm

So true!

• Landy

January 24, 2020 at 8:15 pm

What’s worse is if she go tag that little girl mama a** (as she should) then she’s going to try to sue for a quick come up… I’m sorry but I’d just have to cut that check and give her the $ because when she put her hands on mine they MOST DEFINITELY wrote a check that they a**couldn’t cash.

5. Nonetheless

January 24, 2020 at 12:15 am

First of all you own ya own business,wtf she gotta wait until you get off of work?🤔 not understanding, whn 9x outta 10 the other little bum b-tch is jealous of your daughter because of you,tf, technically is your d-mn falt she was assaulted and you tell her she has to wait for you to get off work..B-tchbyou was suppose to be on the first thing smokin ta whoop some a-s with that parent her daught vs you and yours,kiddin me…a f-ck police report you cant be serious…just f-ckin horrible

• That's Shady

January 24, 2020 at 7:36 am

stupid

• joy

January 24, 2020 at 7:49 am

I totally agree!!! I would drop everything speeding and putting on my sneakers ready to throw these paws on her over grown a-s!!

• Ninee99

January 24, 2020 at 9:55 am

Facts

• Girlchef

January 25, 2020 at 2:00 am

@ nonetheless,you sound foolish. Sierra did the right thing. You need to be checked. You probably one of those parents that would go in the school and fight a child. You need some serious help. You’re part of the problem. Grow up and be an example.#SILLYRABBIT

6. CATHERINE Harrison

January 24, 2020 at 12:39 am

Sorry to hear about the incident that happened to you it’s really sad to know you send your child to school you have grown people conducting their revenge on a kid what puzzle mean the most how they got past the office without some type of security knowing that Walking The Halls jeopardize everyone else’s child as
    well I hope that she’s okay now the school wants to apologize after the incident happen they should be apologizing to every parent and every student is well..

7. DAMEKA JONES

January 24, 2020 at 1:39 am

What and how was a parent in the bathroom

• Stop blaming

January 24, 2020 at 7:46 am

Now it’s horrible you are blaming her mom for the assault for what happens during school hours. 1st once a child steps on school property it is their responsibility to protect the child which is the real problem. Next, the parent that assaulted the child was trespassing and if her would have handled the situation like an adult then this would not have happen. How do you blame Sierra for this? Then to say Sierra should of ran up to the school to fight are you serious. You are assuming alot about situation from limited info. Tired of women fighting to solve issues. These d-mn kids cant communicate properly because just call my mama we gone jump you. But what happens if this had escalated to gun play, or this child died from being jumped. Her mama should have been work instead fighting a child.

• Juanita

January 24, 2020 at 2:14 pm

When it comes to my child I’m going straight the f-ck off periodt.But I feel a child and a adult don’t have anything to talk about go get your momma periodt.

8. Savannah

January 24, 2020 at 8:24 am

WTF…a grown a-s woman…she better be 21,KARMA will be at her door…just know Baby girl you Nd your mama y’all getting all everything back what y’all did to Sierra and her daughter..oh yea its coming… it just might be a lil worse..Nd yea just how y’all cornered Sierra’s daughter off your baby is gonna get it worse..ain’t no running..

9. Tiffani Young

January 24, 2020 at 9:02 am

Sierra I feel so bad that your daughter had to go through that. It really makes no sense for a PARENT to put their hands on a MINOR PERIOD!!! I pray your daughter is Okay and that she didn’t suffer any serious injuries.

10. Monica L

January 24, 2020 at 10:04 am

As a parent If my child comes to me saying shes being harassed or bullied f-ck goin to work im goin straight to the school to solve the problem. Now if the problem continue den imma tell my child defend yo self pick a garbage up hit a b-tch wth the door wtfeva defend yoself in imma b right there wth the police period both times before and after

11. Anita

January 24, 2020 at 10:15 am

Sierra,
    Unfortunately this is the world we are living in. No accountability for people’s actions however you and you daughter are in my prayers.
    Justice will prevail.
    Be Encouraged my sister.

12. Karly Rivers

January 24, 2020 at 4:21 pm

These day’s teacher’s, students and even parent’s bully. Smh. Kiss your family and tell them you love them every day.

13. Lahonda Craig

January 24, 2020 at 4:33 pm

I need to see that parent about something put me and her both in the boxing ring and I bet you she won’t have a chance I will corner her in any of those four corners of the boxing ring just like she did that child.

14. Anita Wright

January 24, 2020 at 7:16 pm

I would have left work. WENT to the School Addressed the School Board. And if that MOTHER was still there I would be kicking her A-S. And My Daughter would have been kicking her daughters A-S. How About those Apples.

15. Hazeleyes

January 24, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Don’t let up do what you need to do to the school and both parent and student… PRESS CHARGES!!!! Rather you need the $ or not !!!!! That’s f up

16. Tina Hill

January 26, 2020 at 11:09 am

IMMA JUST PUT IT LIKE THIS HERE, HANDLE THAT!!!🤷‍♀️🤨 SO SORRY YOUR CHILD ENDURED SUCH EVILNESS.