Power Starz Season 6 Episode 12 Recap: Tasha Tells Paz the Truth

‘Power’ Recap: Paz Tries to Get Revenge + Tasha Tells the Truth

Power Starz Season 6 Episode 12

Photo Credit: Starz

On the latest episode of “Power,” Paz continues to try to get justice for Angela’s death. Still convinced that Ghost pulled the trigger, she pushes for the feds to arrest Ghost. But the autopsy proves Ghost’s innocence, and this makes Paz want to take matters into her own hands.

However, she eventually decides not to kill Ghost. And it is Tasha who tells her that it was actually Tommy who killed Angela. But Tommy disappears before Paz can get even.

Here’s a recap for, “He Always Wins.”

1. Nice

January 13, 2020 at 1:25 am

I really like this episode. I love how they showed what each person was doing durning and after the murder.

2. Jordan's Memory

January 13, 2020 at 9:17 am

I honestly don’t like the writing just like with Reina’s murder we didn’t get to see the reaction when people first heard about it they just jump over it and went straight to the funeral. I wanna know how each person felt and reacted when they first heard about it. This show is boring now because we all know whomever the story is about next week which I believe is Tariq is not the killer. It’s the person whose story is told last would be the killer which will make is obvious the week before. The writing sucks!

3. Mimi

January 13, 2020 at 11:48 am

I’ve lost all interest in this series since Ghost was killed.

4. Shayla

January 13, 2020 at 12:28 pm

This show is just awful now. They should have waited to kill Ghost until like the last episode or the one before the last episode. No one wants to sit through episodes about characters we don’t care about to find out who killed him. It was obvious Paz didn’t do it from jump.

5. Sal

January 13, 2020 at 3:49 pm

I think ghost should have not been killed. He had a right to get out of the game. Saxe was dirty and never caught. Tommy was dirty and was never caught or killed.

6. Cheryl Moore

January 13, 2020 at 5:09 pm

It was boring! Come on, who cares about Paz and her feelings? Get on with it! If Ghost is really dead, I will not watch any more Power often these last episodes!

7. Tee

January 13, 2020 at 6:46 pm

I believe it was the lady who ghost was dating Romana that killed him.. everybody is focus on the main characters.

8. V

January 13, 2020 at 7:22 pm

I agree with most comments! Why was an entire episode didn’t on a non relevant character??!! Paz might have been in one or 2 episodes with small parts and now we are supposed to care about her character?? I don’t get it! Just tell us who killed Ghost and end the series!! There is no where else to go other than the obvious!! As someone mentioned we’ll watch each week watching a specific characters actions and emotions until process of elimination!! Angela is dead why are still talking about her or her family?? Show Tommy and his revenge on the dude with the glasses who snitched!!! Action please??? Episode one was too good to be followed by non relevant Paz story.