Quantcast
'Black Ink Crew Chicago' Star Don Says Neek is in the Way of Him Fixing Friendship with Charmaine

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Don Says Neek is in the Way of Him Fixing Friendship with Charmaine

Photo Credit: VH1

Charmaine’s relationships with Don, Phor, and Van fell apart last season. And it’s all because it was rumored Charmaine “orally pleased” Van while they were all in Vegas. When producers asked Don where he heard this from, he said Van told him.

Phor also didn’t help things in his green screen interviews. He didn’t seem all that convinced that it didn’t happen, although Charmaine vehemently denied anything happened.

Charmaine would later call the men out on social media and an interview.

On the current season of “Black Ink Crew Chicago,” Phor and Don attempted to be there for Charmaine the day her mother passed away. But Charmaine didn’t want to see them.

During a recent interview, Don says that they still haven’t patched things up. But they are taking baby steps. He does feel like Neek is in the way of them reviving their friendship. And Neek probably feels some type of way about Charmaine and Don being friends again. But he respects it.

Check out the video below.

1. Ugggggghhhhhh

February 2, 2020 at 7:44 am

You got the time and energy to fix things with another woman you scorned who wants nothing to do with you as she is pregnant and with another man but you tired of working on your marriage. Like this man is arse backwards. The most important relationship is the union you share before God!!! But you Tireddd of trying??? Ashley this man don’t give zero about you. Please move on. (And I’m not saying it like the rest of these women in the comments who just want her to leave Don so they can be with him and shoot they shot thinking they his savior because I’m toooo grown he disgusts me).

• Yelp

February 2, 2020 at 9:09 am

No one wants to be like Ashley ( at least i would hope so). Ashely is not going anywhere and Don is for everyone.

The sooner you realize that, the better

• Mrs Rodgers

February 3, 2020 at 1:17 pm

Amen!! Don is community p*nis! Ashley the only dummy stressing over his no good a-s. Don is a joe and Phor is gay!! He wasn’t depressed, he got caught up with those *******!!

February 2, 2020 at 8:11 am

I don’t know if it’s just me, but Don has been acting bitter since Charmaine got with Neek. He seemed really bothered when Neek proposed too. I don’t think Neek is the one with the issue.

• Twirl

February 2, 2020 at 8:21 am

This!

• Shayla

February 2, 2020 at 9:39 am

Oh I noticed that too.

• Chiquita Banana

February 2, 2020 at 5:30 pm

Exactly!

February 2, 2020 at 8:18 am

I don’t think this is because of Neek. Charmaine watched the same show as the rest of us. Don was pushing the Van story harder than anyone else. I’m sure she saw that and rightfully questioned their friendship.

4. Pat

February 2, 2020 at 10:00 am

So Don isn’t going to acknowledge the f-ck sh-t he did last season that caused Charmaine to cut him off. I’m not surprised.

5. I said what I said

February 2, 2020 at 10:49 am

Man forget the dumb stuff. Charmaine just lost her mother while trying to become a mother. Ain’t nobody who just lost their mom not even a full 4 months ago care about what this man talking about. Neek is to protect his wife and child and he’s seen all the B’s she’s been through with them at the shop. Charmaine don’t owe none of them a friendship so he can go be pressed somewhere else. Let this woman morn in peace.

• Larry

February 2, 2020 at 6:53 pm

Yes that’s so true because when she got her job back he told her to not even go back

• Tylisha

February 3, 2020 at 12:11 pm

I love this.. charmaine live your life with meek. It looks like don still bringing bullsh-t to the table with ashley.. Ain’t no need for him to blow up with his attitude and bring charmaine and meek downn..

• NayNay

February 3, 2020 at 2:26 pm

Neek!

6. Marisol Davis

February 2, 2020 at 1:01 pm

Ashley should never have married don. But she did. So she needs to let it go and move on

7. Tiffani Young

February 2, 2020 at 1:06 pm

Okay so what’s the problem with Phor and Charmaine? I don’t understand that to save my LIFE!!! Don and Charmaine I don’t know really don’t care. But Charmaine and Phor I thought they were really cool and to find out they are not is beyond me. I hope they work out whatever issues they have before it’s too late.

• ChampagneKisses

February 3, 2020 at 12:08 pm

Phor also was implying that Charmine gave Van head in Vegas

8. StarGirl Remi

February 2, 2020 at 1:58 pm

Meek knew her way before she met everyone on the show, was there to pick up her pieces when they threw her away kike trash, and he will be there, and is there as she glows in her new beginnings, time has healing powers, just be patient.

9. Letrice

February 2, 2020 at 2:04 pm

Whatever van told Don or phor it shouldn’t have been repeated especially since her man was in Vegas with them. If that’s what was told to them, they should have sat down and talked to Charmaine in private. If y’all were as cool as they want us to believe. U don’t hurt someone u call a friend with such a vicious rumor.

• Kenya Richardson

February 4, 2020 at 6:22 am

Exactly my thoughts. Ryan was the only standup person in that situation. He never addressed the sh-t. Whether he had prior info or not, he chose to be a friend to Charmaine and dead the convo.

10. Chelly

February 2, 2020 at 3:36 pm

Has Don apologized for the Van situation? That’s the first step.

11. Meaty Bone Thuggin

February 2, 2020 at 7:44 pm

Who cares if Need is in the way. Don is in the way of Operation #SmashAsh. Ashley is a fine woman, & a City Boss like me will make her forget that Country Bumpkin. Pay his child support & we Good. We out. I love you Ash!!! 💓

12. Dooby

February 3, 2020 at 8:43 am

Ash isnt going anywhere! They weren’t ready to get married, from the gate. There were too many issues that were not addressed beforehand. Don loves Ash but hes a womanizer. Ash married him afterknowing lay, he had a baby outside of marriage. When u forgive an infidelity like this, the man knows what he can get away with. Ashley showed Don, she loves Don more than she loves herself. Couldn’t be me, a child outside of our unions boy bye!

• Babyface

February 3, 2020 at 9:37 am

The baby was before they got married no baby was made during the marriage just to clarify.

13. Jacqueline Leonard

February 3, 2020 at 12:17 pm

Don was talking about his family and there mental issues.what about Ashley and her mental issues. Why can’t anyone see she has a problem. And again he’s talking about Phor and his possible baby momma. MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND WORRY ABOUT THAT RETARD YOUR MARRIED TO.

14. Michael Dukes

February 3, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Don used to smash Charmaine or did yall forget!!

15. Dee

February 3, 2020 at 7:44 pm

Don gets on my nerves! He steady gaslights Ashley and Acts like all the shyt he’s done, His slate is wiped clean and Ashley should get over it from the moment she found out! He wants to fix shyt with Charmaine, But not with His Wife, Mother of His Children!? Wooooow, I hope and pray Ashley moves on and Finds a real man who takes care of her and Her boys and Set a great example for the boys!

16. Heather Strother

February 4, 2020 at 2:39 am

Don grow up

17. Jacqueline holmes

February 4, 2020 at 10:46 am

Y’all need to get it together

18. Ebony Williams

February 13, 2020 at 5:18 pm

I feel that Charmaine. Put Miss Kitty. Over Jessica when Jessica was there from the beginning and that the fact that she did not file her paperwork like she was supposed to if you’re going to be a businesswoman. She was dead-a*s wrong and for you to break it off. Like it ain’t no big deal. You never own a business. So you would know. You put everybody in jeopardy. But you want to get upset until everybody. F*ck you. You need to get your priorities straight. And ask for Don and Ashley what she knew what was going on before they even got married if she knew she couldn’t trust that man before They got married. Then she should have married him. They should have co-parent. I left it at that. And ask for a van. Coming back to apologize. I feel like it want a real apology. I feel he detailed Don that awful rumor how else did you get that information if you wasn’t told.