'Black Ink Crew Chicago' Star Ryan Says Rachel Never Wanted Him

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Ryan Says Rachel Never Wanted Him

Photo Credit: VH1

“Black ink Crew Chicago” star Ryan’s love life continues to be a hot topic thanks to the season finale of the most recent season. On the episode, he appeared to get real about his feelings for Miss Kitty. He acknowledged that he does ignore her when Rachel is around. And he was wrong to do this because doing so hurts Kitty’s feelings.

By the end of the episode, Ryan told Rachel that he was ready to move on since they aren’t getting back together. But they went on a vacation together with the kids two weeks later.

This confused some fans of the show even more. While Rachel would later tell a fan of the show that she’s still not back together with Ryan, Ryan would confirm that he’s still single as well.

And now he has a lot more to say about Rachel.

1. 100

February 25, 2020 at 8:10 am

What a very emotionally manipulative thing to say. So Ryan cheats on Rachel multiple times and now that she’s decided she doesn’t want to keep trying with him anymore, now she never wanted him? I hate how some men will somehow make themselves out to be the victim when they messed up the relationship.

• Kenya

February 25, 2020 at 10:10 am

So true.
      💯💯

• Darnell

February 25, 2020 at 11:48 am

Its not all men it’s ryan.

• Nessa

February 25, 2020 at 11:56 am

What 100 said is “SOME men.”

• Mary

February 25, 2020 at 8:34 pm

Rachel is just saying she never really wanted him like as a matter of fact comment. She is still hurt from what he did.So when a person says I never really wanted him or I never really liked him that means they do.Just dont want to deal with all the bs anymore.

• Keysha

February 27, 2020 at 2:32 am

I knew it wasn’t true. I mean just because they family time together do not mean they together as a couple. Ryan made it very clear to kitty how he felt about her.

• Vanessa R Thomas

February 27, 2020 at 6:51 am

95%does that in the Chi i know i dated men there

• Amanda

February 25, 2020 at 5:53 pm

She just wanted a vacation

• Anonymous

February 25, 2020 at 6:15 pm

I’m pretty sure she can afford her own vacation since her nail polish business is very successful. Y’all say the silliest things on here and struggle to understand the difference between TV and real life.

• Yay

February 26, 2020 at 4:16 am

Honestly let’s not forget, she cheated first. Left him and I believe had a child with Jeremih. I believe he did what he did to get back at her. Let me be clear, I AM NOT SAYING WHAT HE DID IS RIGHT BY NO MEANS. However neither one of them has truly forgiven the other for what they EACH did. I never got the impression that Rachel was into Ryan, however I do believe at one point he really wanted to work things out with her. They should just co-parent and work on being better for themselves. Ryan is smelling himself and enjoying the limelight right now. I don’t think he’s serious about anyone at this point.

• Anonymous

February 26, 2020 at 11:49 am

Rachel did not cheat on Ryan. She had a baby with Jeremih after her and Ryan broke up. I’m not sure why y’all keep slandering her to make Ryan look like a victim on here. It’s sexist.

• Truthes

February 26, 2020 at 11:57 am

@Yay from what i understood Rachael and Ryan were broken up when she started dating Jermiah (sp) and had a son with him. So technically she didn’t cheat on him, however he has cheated several times while the were together.

• Dab Da Mysterious

February 25, 2020 at 11:55 pm

Ryan and Rachel relationship. Why in the h-ll should I even care about their relationship. I don’t give one sh-t about their relationship. Not one. (Senseless).

• Queen

February 25, 2020 at 10:18 am

Well said.

• Nessa

February 25, 2020 at 11:55 am

That’s what the whole ride or die thing is about. A lot of men want women to be ride or die which means take the disrespect and stay with them no matter what they do. If you choose not to, they say you didn’t really love them or in Ryan’s case, you never really wanted them. It’s a trip.

• Ashley

February 25, 2020 at 12:19 pm

Exactly!

• CJ

February 25, 2020 at 1:13 pm

I love Ryan and Rachel together. I do believe they have love at their cores for each other. Ryan is fine and Rachel is sexy as h-ll! They are beautiful together. I don’t think Miss Kitty is right for Ryan or 2nd City Ink. Miss Kitty, carry your a$$ back to NY or DC or wherever!! She’s trouble and not worth ending a friendship between Ryan and Caesar over. And she’s definitely not worth ending a partnership with Jess! Charmaine is crazy as h-ll for letting that go down.

• Didi Thomas

February 25, 2020 at 1:49 pm

What does any of this have to do with Ryan saying Rachel never wanted him? You just wanted to take this opportunity to bash Kitty. That’s so sad. There are tons of posts on here about her. Why didn’t you just go to one of those?

• CJ

February 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Because I didn’t. I chose to say what was on my mind about Miss Kitty so deal with it or not. The whole point of my post was, Ryan loves Rachel loves Ryan and Miss Kitty is just an unnecessary distraction. Point blank period.

• Didi Thomas

February 25, 2020 at 3:46 pm

That wasn’t the point of your comment. The point was for you to be a hater, but go ahead and hide behind the logic of “Ryan and Rachel belong together” to hate on Kitty. At least be real about it.

• CJ

February 25, 2020 at 4:21 pm

@Didi Thomas, the fan that looks up to Miss Kitty…a makeup artist/receptionist/”brand ambassador”/thirsty story line thot. MISS ME WITH ALL THAT MESS YOU CHATTING. Not only I am NOT hating on Miss Kitty and her thirst for a tattoo-shop artist/owner, to me, she’s a non-factor in Black Ink Chicago.

#RyanLovesRachelLovesRyan

• bonita otey

February 25, 2020 at 4:48 pm

100% agree with you, Didi! Some ppl are just so mean-spirited!!!

• Didi Thomas

February 25, 2020 at 5:14 pm

Right! That person’s comment was totally unnecessary and irrelevant to the topic at hand. They just wanted to take the opportunity to be negative about Kitty. It’s honestly just sad.

• CJ

February 25, 2020 at 6:52 pm

@Didi @Bonita, say whatever you want…call me whatever you want, I stand by my comments….so let me be crystal clear…..MISS KITTY IS A THIRSTY, DUMB A$$, THOT!! AND RYAN PLAYED THE ISH OUTTA HER A$$!! GO RYAN!!

CHARMAINE IS A DITSY A$$ WANNABE BUSINESS WOMAN WHO CAN’T DRAW A D-MN CIRCLE, LET ALONE A FREAKIN TATTOO!!!! I SAID IT, CAUSE I MEANT IT AND I AIN’T TAKIN IT BACK!! PEACE & BLESSINGS TO ALL!! 💋 🍑

And I’m done with it. ✌🏽

• Chic

February 26, 2020 at 12:25 am

I believe rachel and Ryan’s relationship ran its coarse years ago. Way before the Kat situation. I don’t doubt she loves him or their love for each other. I think she juat doesn’t want to see him with anyone else and that is why things played out the way yjey did at the end of the season.

• Rochrlle Ingram

February 26, 2020 at 11:37 am

Thank you, your right what the f*** do that have to do with Miss Kitty stop trying to throwing this woman under the bus Miss Kitty doesn’t have one d-mn thing to do with Rachel money-hungry a-s so please stop, Miss Kitty is

too sexy and too classy for the b***sh*t

• Anonymous

February 26, 2020 at 11:51 am

How is Rachel money hungry? She’s a successful business owner. Y’all really have to stop saying just anything on here.

• Sad

February 25, 2020 at 3:39 pm

That just show you who Charmaine is though. To do that to Jess and look how she tried to turn things on Drea. I was never a Charmaine fan she is so whack.

• CJ

February 25, 2020 at 4:25 pm

I was a Charmaine fan (slightly) until she turned on everybody for Miss Kitty. Can someone please explain how Miss Kitty helped Black Ink Chicago in anything? Brand Ambassador?? Yeah right!!

• William James

February 25, 2020 at 5:06 pm

Charmaine is a wonna be. She does everything half a-s. She want to be important but don’t know how to be. Sad. Name anything she has started and finished it in a professional manner? WAITING.
            She threw Jess under the bus even if her name wasn’t on the papers. It was understood as to why Jess left her situation behind.
            Charmaine is an air head twerking wonna be. She messy also and cannot fight.
            Girl bye.

• Didi Thomas

February 25, 2020 at 5:11 pm

If she’s such a non-factor, why comment about her at all? Just admit you’re a hater.

• Danni

February 26, 2020 at 2:38 am

@CJ I feel the same way

• William James

February 26, 2020 at 8:17 am

What has Charmaine accomplished or instituted on a consistent basis that brought about positive results? Other then twerking and getting her a-s,as the lady said on the other show,get her a-s molly wopped across the floor?
            She is a part of the continud story line. Lol

• Tammy g

February 26, 2020 at 1:46 pm

How did charmaine get in this…or kitty they both just lost their moms leave them or of it…have some fu??ing compassion…

• Verna

February 25, 2020 at 4:39 pm

I agree with you 100%

• Sena

February 26, 2020 at 12:58 am

You are exactly right. Ryan needs to work it out with Rachel because he truly love her. He wouldn’t act the way he acts when she is around. He would be all up in women’s faces and doing him but he never be hugged up on another woman when Rachel is around much less talking to one. Ryan needs to make sure he is really over Rachel before he can have another real relationship with another woman and he have got to make sure he is ready for a real relationship so he doesn’t cheat on that person. And I wonder why Rachel isn’t dating anyone because you never see her with anyone hanging on her shoulder. Just curious to me.

• Quincy Cuthbert

February 25, 2020 at 6:07 pm

He’s right in a way. She always looked like she was done with him. Rightfully so if he’s a cheater. The show kind of made them revisit their lives together

• Mesmerizeyes

February 26, 2020 at 1:04 am

So True. When some guys are in the wrong they true to make themselves seem like the innocent party.

• Stacy

February 26, 2020 at 5:12 am

💯💯

• Loo

February 26, 2020 at 10:17 am

100% this⬆️⬆️⬆️ what a b-tch thing to say after everything YOU put her and your children through. Bitter b-tch move at it’s best right there.

• Tammi

February 26, 2020 at 4:09 pm

Ryan get your fu–in life. Your playing games with these women. Your too old to still be gamin that’s why you were sleeping in the shop. And to you Kitty. Your too pretty to be letting these gamin a– negros play with you like that.

• jacqui

February 26, 2020 at 9:25 pm

Yaaassss👍

February 25, 2020 at 10:19 am

I see Ryan is starting to buy into the hype he’s getting from his female fans. So now Rachel never wanted him but they were high school sweethearts, had a child together, and things only fell apart because he couldn’t be faithful? Okay Ryan. His ego has gotten huge.

• Shannon

February 25, 2020 at 10:44 am

This! Ryan has so many women fooled because he’s fine. They are quick to say Rachel plays games with Ryan but how is him cheating on her constantly also not considered playing games with her? I swear women are always harder on other women and rarely hold men accountable for the mess that they do. It’s annoying.

• God's child

February 26, 2020 at 6:27 am

Agree!

• Ashley

February 25, 2020 at 12:20 pm

Yesss I agree!

3. Marisol

February 25, 2020 at 10:39 am

Rachel likes playing head games with Ryan

• Shannon

February 25, 2020 at 10:45 am

And Ryan likes to play head games with Kitty. Ryan likes to play head games with everyone actually including Kat, Kitty, Alexis Skyy, Rachel, Neyo’s ex, etc. He is not a victim.

• Lana

February 25, 2020 at 10:56 am

Bingo.

• Twirl

February 25, 2020 at 11:12 am

Thank you! Why does Ryan get a pass for this?!

• Get Busy

February 25, 2020 at 11:31 am

Because he’s attractive and has a p-nis. What I’ve learned and see on here often is that most women are the biggest Misogynists.

• Not up for debate!

February 26, 2020 at 6:29 am

Real talk!

• Tori

February 25, 2020 at 3:13 pm

Exactly they must forgot she had a baby on him cuz that youngest one ain’t his

• Anonymous

February 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

She didn’t have a baby on Ryan. Rachel and Ryan were broken up when she got pregnant with Jeremih’s son.

• Dani

February 25, 2020 at 4:10 pm

Right they were broken up for 7 years when she had her second child people swear they know everything about that woman

• Ybb

February 27, 2020 at 5:20 pm

She sure does when it looks like hes tryna move on here she comes with her story lines Rachel do you and let Ryan do him but be great co-parents Period! No one knows but them👆🤔🤐 what really happened yall comments does not matter to them anyhow so 🤐🤐

4. Yeah I Said It!

February 25, 2020 at 10:55 am

She wanted him. And when she did, he cheated on her. Again and again. Why does he keep leaving that part out? LOL.

5. Marisol

February 25, 2020 at 11:08 am

Rachel wants who she perceives Ryan to be. Not who he really is. She likes playing games with him

• Shannon

February 25, 2020 at 11:18 am

You mean, Rachel wanted Ryan to be a faithful partner who doesn’t cheat and sleep with employees but that’s not who he really is. So deciding not to deal with the toxicity from him by having a romantic relationship means she’s playing games with him? I completely disagree. And while we’re at it, I’m wondering when you and others are going to call Ryan out for actually playing games with Kitty, Kat, Alexis Skyy, and now Neyo’s ex.

• Tuh

February 25, 2020 at 12:41 pm

She messed around as well. So when you talk about it, speak on the totality of it. They both messed around, they both played games.

• Shannon

February 25, 2020 at 12:47 pm

Why are you replying to me with your fake tea? If you were so concerned with both Rachel and Ryan being held accountable for “playing games,” maybe you should respond to the person I responded to who only called out Rachel. But we both know that’s not your real issue. And no, Rachel did not cheat on Ryan. But he cheated on her multiple times and he’s still out here now playing games with other women so who’s really the problem Tuh?

• Don

February 25, 2020 at 1:11 pm

Rachel DID NOT CHEAT. They were on an official BREAKUP if you bother about getting your information correct.

• Like really

February 26, 2020 at 8:54 pm

True it was said at the beginning of the show. They both wronged each other

• Anonymous

February 26, 2020 at 9:08 pm

That’s funny because I’ve literally been watching the old clips from the beginning and no one said Rachel cheated on Ryan. However, it was said many times that Ryan was a serial cheater.

6. Cecelia lebron

February 25, 2020 at 11:51 am

They’re all crazy, they need a story line so they keep us going like this so we tune in next season.

• Carry on!

February 26, 2020 at 6:32 am

Okurrr!

7. Cheslea

February 25, 2020 at 11:57 am

Ryan is a hoe point blank period and until he gets hisself together he will NEVER be able to commit to one person no matter who she is.

• Usually Quiet Scorpio

February 26, 2020 at 10:44 am

Chile, Ryan dont know what he wanna do. He want to do him and when Rachael is around come off as if hes a good guy and he dont be checking and flirting with other women. Ryan is full of sh-t and Rachael knows it! She so annoyed with his lying Gemini A-s!

8. I said what I said

February 25, 2020 at 12:19 pm

From what I understand the backstory is she left him first to be with Jeremiah and then she had a baby by him after having a child with Ryan. It didn’t work out with Jeremiah and then Ryan and Rachel got back together and tried to make it work but Ryan started cheating. Ryan didn’t start it he just finished it. I’m not a Ryan fan however that’s the true tea allegedly on how they went down. We all honestly don’t know we only go off what’s been told to us as an audience. Only them two know frfr.

• Anonymous

February 25, 2020 at 12:26 pm

No, she got with Jeremih after her and Ryan broke up so how is Ryan finishing what she started when she didn’t do anything wrong? Ryan is not a victim. He’s a serial cheater and he’s out here now playing games with multiple women.

9. Michelle

February 25, 2020 at 12:28 pm

It’s amazing how he’s trying to paint himself out to be a victim and she never wanted him when he’s the reason they aren’t together now. He should have been faithful.

10. Ms. Jackson

February 25, 2020 at 12:34 pm

It’s baffling as f-ck to me that we’ve literally seen Ryan do some f-cked up sh-t with other women (Kat now Kitty) but there are still some people out here that think Rachel is the problem. I remember going on that other post about Ryan saying he didn’t say he wanted anything serious with Kitty and people were still on there dragging Rachel and saying he’s only doing that because Rachel is playing mind games. What the f-ck? When does Ryan start being held responsible for his sh-tty treatment of women?

• Dani

February 25, 2020 at 4:22 pm

The kitty and kat situation is not the same, kitty dumba-s decided to move to Chicago and entertain the rumors about her and Ryan and ended up playing herself, Ryan has always stated he is single, kitty follows Ryan so I’m sure she sees what we all see with him flirting with other women and plus her and kat are friends, Ryan never said he wanted to be with kitty, during his therapy session he said he didn’t want anything serious after he broke up with Rachel, when he said he wanted to move on that didn’t mean he wanted to move on with kitty.

• Dani

February 25, 2020 at 4:33 pm

I do agree with you about Rachel people dragging her for no reason, I have yet to her say anything bad about Ryan and their relationship and I’m pretty sure she has a lot of stories to tell that says a lot about her. And about kitty all I’m saying is she knew what she was getting herself into when she moved to Chicago she not this innocent girl that was oblivious to Ryan and his situation

11. Robin

February 25, 2020 at 1:43 pm

Ryan count ur loss and be a strong 💪🏽 man and Father to ur son u are too fine to beg someone for love don’t waste another second on something that will not be healthy for ur mind ur spirit and ur life move on and don’t put a lock 🔒 on ur heart ❤️ u can have so much more u are talented beyond any artist out there 9 mag God Bless U and ur entire family by blood and also by ink

• Tweetie35

February 25, 2020 at 6:53 pm

Has anybody forgot that Rachael has a younger son that’s not By Ryan. He still claims that lil boy as his own. So Rachael isn’t that innocent after all. Whatever he did he didn’t make no other babies on her.

12. Babygirl

February 25, 2020 at 2:13 pm

So now she never wanted him…whatever Ryan.

13. MrsBowz

February 25, 2020 at 4:25 pm

Ryan ..do watever makes u happy..t.v. portrays u as a playa..however..if u dig Kitty then go 4 it, but don’t string her along in yo games bc u gon find one out there that meet yo match..but wait… she gon break yo ♥️sooo as a woman looking in on this bs show..chose one and set the record str8t..no woman wants 2 b played periodtt..t.v. or not

14. Babi

February 25, 2020 at 6:37 pm

Happy he finally sees it because I been saying that she does not like anything about him she always tries to come in between him and his business an friends to bad it took everyone to be where they are now for it to finally come to this

15. Law

February 25, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Ryan said rachel never wanted him, as in, during that scene, rachel never wanted him. The same way Ryan didnt want Rachel.in that scene. That was all Big Fish production. Ryan never said he never wanted rachel at all ever. He was commenting on this situation on TV.

16. MJ

February 25, 2020 at 10:16 pm

WH-RE!!! I tell most ho’s to pull their skirt up….but this HO Ryan, CAN EAT A WHOLE D**K! Please respect yourself and realize that living in your truth will give you peace!!! If you wanted her you could’ve had her! But you didn’t want her, so you straight shi**ed on her ON TV in front your kids!!!! Ho’s ain’t SH*T!!! REAL MEN LOVE HARD AND WORK HARD FOR THEIR FAMILIES…NOT FOR THIRSTY SL-TS THAT DON’T BENEFIT ANYTHING BUT YOUR DI*K STUUUUUUUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Charlene

February 25, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Ok I feel like this one it’s just a show.Ryan seem to be playing the field first with Kitty and second lets not forget he was seen with Ne-yo wife. I don’t blame Rachel but I also think he shouldn’t have played Kitty she doesn’t seem thirsty to me it just seems like she may have played herself considering she was messing with Caesar at first but then maybe she is going through something with the death of her mother. Ryan on the other hand is looking like a player and hopefully he don’t get bitter because he is the reason him and Rachel aren’t together. Ryan seem like a stand up guy so hopefully he doesn’t try to play the victim. Not on this Ryan.

• sonia P bridge

February 26, 2020 at 1:14 am

I believe Ryan was replying to the scene that we watched I don’t think he’s saying she never wanted him at all.i really don’t think he said anything wrong.

18. Loo

February 26, 2020 at 10:24 am

Ryan is not used to be told No. So when he tried to get back with THIS time, she wasn’t have it. So he stomped his foot and took his ball away… Then went to social media to try to flip it.

19. DP

February 26, 2020 at 9:55 pm

Anyone who watched the show knew she didn’t really want him. Y’all really shooting her bail. Nothing about her said she really wanted to be with him.