LHHNY Star Rich Dollaz Says Olivia Didn't Blow Up Because She Didn't Show Personality

LHHNY Star Rich Dollaz Says Olivia Didn’t Blow Up Because She Didn’t Show Personality

Rich Dollaz LHHNY

Photo Credit: VH1

By: A.J. Niles

Olivia made her return to “Love and Hip Hop New York” on the latest episode and had an explosive argument with Rich Dollaz. She accused him of stealing. But this wasn’t their first emotional scene between the two.

Recently, Rich gave some commentary of a classic scene the two had during an early season of LHHNY. During the scene, Rich cries to Olivia as they discuss her career.

During the commentary, Rich spoke about Olivia’s time on the show and how he wished she’d shown more of her personality. Apparently, Rich Dollaz believes Olivia could’ve been just as popular as K. Michelle, Tamar Braxton or Cardi B if she just opened up more in front of the camera.

1. Music Lover

February 9, 2020 at 8:46 am

Hmmm, I see what he’s saying. Nowadays people really want artists to be relatable. They don’t want the mystery anymore.

• Jo Rhodes

February 10, 2020 at 1:39 am

I agree with you on that.

• Angela

February 10, 2020 at 5:53 pm

I agree with Rich. She is a very pretty woman, but she seems boring. No pazaz. No life. Very depressing. She has a beautiful voice. She simply needs some sort of energy.

2. Vanessa

February 9, 2020 at 8:55 am

Olivia is beautiful but her personality is a bit bland. This shouldn’t matter but now it does.

3. Ciara

February 9, 2020 at 8:59 am

So basically, Olivia needs to be loud and messy to win?! I completely disagree.

• Karen Elaine Davis

February 9, 2020 at 11:30 am

Not loud just more verbal, I hate when the girls are loud and ignorant

• Rashe

February 9, 2020 at 3:24 pm

That’s not what he’s saying at all. How can you make it if you not relatable? She has no personality even though she’s not a bad singer but I want to know me you have been through some of the same situations or something. Mary J made you feel her music and Olivia just doesn’t capture the audience like that. She had a bad relationship with her mom it’s plenty of people that had been there if she could have opened up she would have had plenty of fans.

• Marilyn Greene

February 10, 2020 at 10:05 pm

You may disagree but sad to say it seems to the case.I agree with you though.Olivia will win but not as fast as she may like

4. I said what I said

February 9, 2020 at 10:36 am

It would’ve been nice to see what her personality was really like. She really only opened her mouth to sing, she hardly spoke in other scenes. Had we gotten to know who she really was then I could see fans taking a liking to her. I was a fan of hers and I thought I would’ve seen more of whom she was on the show but we only got the singing Olivia that we already knew.
    She don’t have to be loud and messy like the others however I do get what he’s saying that she needed to show her personality. Like Olivia we still don’t really KNOW you.

5. Kevin D. Williams

February 9, 2020 at 1:49 pm

Olivia just needs to open up, she’s got just about everything else in the bag I’ve followed her for years since she first burst on the scene

6. Shayla

February 9, 2020 at 3:03 pm

I agree with him.

7. Gabriella

February 9, 2020 at 4:21 pm

I definitely get what Rich is saying but I still believe he stole money from her.

• Rico77

February 9, 2020 at 8:08 pm

Rich is a straight up b-tch a drag queen

8. Boosie Jones

February 9, 2020 at 4:43 pm

She was with G -Unit how much exposure did she need?

9. Joann Landers

February 10, 2020 at 1:57 am

She waited all this time to come back…really Olivia. Must was not that important

10. Nowayjose

February 10, 2020 at 10:00 am

He ain’t lying. All these years and no one really knows who she is as a person,.. she bland. Which isn’t a bad thing unless you’re in the entertainment world.

11. DAJ

February 10, 2020 at 11:17 pm

Her songs were TRASH …ON PERIOD! TAMAR AND K BACKED UP THE PERSONALITY WITH QUALITY MUSIC…IRRESPECTIVE OF THE TV SHOW HAD THE MUSIC BEEN OLIVA QUALITY THEY WOULD BE WHERE SHE IS NOW!!!

12. Loonchiesmom

February 10, 2020 at 11:36 pm

I’ve been saying this about Olivia since season 1. Of course she’s talented, but she’s not relatable at all. It’s a reason why 50 Cent didn’t market her music like he did other artists on his label. Then she absolutely came off on the show as not having an opinion one way of another. She was straddling the fence. When she finally picked a side, she picked the wrong side. No one knew anymore about Liv after 3 seasons of that show than they did on the very 1st episode. Now she wanna come back using Rich, Phresha & Cisco as a storyline. Too late! We’re just not interested anymore!

13. Miss Lanae