Mama Jones Defends Her Actions After the Latest Episode of 'Love And Hip Hop New York'

Mama Jones Defends Her Actions After the Latest Episode of ‘Love And Hip Hop New York’

Photo Credit: VH1

On the recent episode of “Love And Hip Hop New York,” Jim Jones finally told his mother the truth about her new house. At first, she loved the house and everything about it. But after Jim told her that Chrissy Lampkin handled the interior decorating, Mama Jones went all the way off.

And she’s been getting some criticism from fans of the show on social media. Regardless, Mama Jones feels like she has a right to feel the way she does. And she explained why recently.

February 25, 2020 at 9:22 am

This scene disgusted me. The fact that she loved the house until she found out Chrissy handled the interior decorating is absolutely shameful and pathetic. She should be grateful that Jim bought her the house and Chrissy helped make it beautiful. I’m not even surprised that she sees nothing wrong with her actions. She never does.

• SexyLexie1217

February 25, 2020 at 5:24 pm

She’s a former crackhead and she’s nasty human being.. Jim is no prize if anyone has to put up with her..
      She’s disgusting all the time

• Ms Lady

February 25, 2020 at 6:37 pm

Amen!I totally agree with you. Nancy Jones is the perfect example of why you can’t help some people. She is the true definition of a gutter snipe.
      She is a low class, disrespectful ungrateful BYTCH who deserves to be homeless. If I was Jim I would sell the house and let her finance and decorate her own house. Mother or not at some point he NEEDS to put is foot down and put his mother in her place. Nancy is so blinded by her disdain for Chrissy that she couldn’t/wouldn’t recognize/acknowledge that Chrissy put her differences aside to help Jim out and save him money so he could provide for her petty selfish [email protected]@! NANCY NEEDS TO GROW THE [email protected]@K UP! LET HER TRIFLING [email protected]@ GO BACK TO THE HOTEL, APARTMENT OR CARDI BOX SHE BEEN LIVING IN AND LET HER FEND FOR HERSELF!

• SexyLexie1217

February 25, 2020 at 8:38 pm

Chrissy didn’t decorate her house at all.
        She needs furniture, pictures and etc.
        That old crackhead is acting like her former self..
        Jim already said she wasn’t around when he was young but now she wants everything from him.
        Bytch

• Dawn Rismond

February 25, 2020 at 10:13 pm

I have to side with Mama Jones on this one, you don’t no what I like hell no you can’t design my house 🤔

• Trice

February 26, 2020 at 10:57 am

But she loved the house before she knew Chrissy did the interior decorating. So that means Chrissy knew exactly what she liked. And she only has a problem now because Chrissy did it. She’s very ungrateful and childish. It’s hard to be in a relationship with a man who has a mother like this.

• Shae shizzle

February 26, 2020 at 4:18 pm

Right especially somebody I don’t get along with, it was her blessing and u can’t trust everybody energy love ya Mama Jones for standing your ground

• Shayla

February 26, 2020 at 4:52 pm

Did you watch the videos? She actually LOVED everything Chrissy did until she found out Chrissy was the one who did it. This isn’t about not loving what the house loooks like. She loved it. She’s just being a miserable and petty person because she doesn’t like Chrissy. Truth be told, this is why you can’t do things for everyone you love. Some people will always be ungrateful. She needs to buy her own house since she doesn’t know how to be gracious.

• Creola Jerome

February 27, 2020 at 7:54 pm

She was very petty how you like it before you knew who did it then hate it because of who did it that’s pure ignorance and she should see it as a peace offering or a way to move forward with her daughter in law that she has so much history with ther

• M.C.

February 28, 2020 at 6:26 pm

Give Jim’s credit history and financial problems, I’m pretty sure Chrissy was instrumental in getting her that house. Chrissy has consistently been the one hustling, trying to keep money flowing in. They’re not back on LHHNY for the heck of it. They need a check. So Mama Jones needs not look a gift horse in the mouth.

• Bridgette

February 28, 2020 at 9:48 am

You’re right Chrissy didn’t decorate the house she designed it Mama Jones can decorate it anyway she wants but that’s so unfair of her to be like that toys that girl

• Kelly Joyner

February 29, 2020 at 8:00 pm

Amen! If one of my boys bought me a house and decorated it I would be appreciative weather I loved it or not. Ungrateful hood mentality

• Charlene

March 2, 2020 at 10:39 pm

I am so tired of people getting on here and they don’t know how to spell. People use spell check!! And if you don’t have it then stay off of here until you learn how to spell smh 🤦‍♀️

• Meagon Jolivette

February 25, 2020 at 9:08 pm

Yes,I TOTALLY AGREE, she loved the house before when she thought her “Son” Jim Jones did the Interior, It was “THE BOMB” like she said until he told her it was chrissy did the interior, like that’s totally Disrespectful and Selfish of her to say she didnt like it after he told her it was CHRISSy, That’s means if u was Bragging how its “THE BOMB” Chrissy actually took her Time and Consideration to make sure it was beautiful and comfortable for her,So she need to fall back and Thank her instead of being Ugly and unconsiderade and be Appreciative. That’s just being plan old UGLy.

• Monasmith76

February 27, 2020 at 3:21 pm

SMH… I know someone out there would LOVE That house… We need to go back to the basics and Be Grateful for LIFE then maybe she would Appreciate what her Son did for HER!

2. Shannon

February 25, 2020 at 9:34 am

She’s wrong period. Very ungrateful.

• Tiffani Young

February 25, 2020 at 12:16 pm

Thank You…What could be so wrong with Chrissy decorating the house that SHE didn’t buy? SMH

3. Joyce Agyeman Osei

February 25, 2020 at 9:55 am

Jim and Chrissy went out of their way to do something beautiful and special for her. Not everyone gets something like this! She is very petty and ungrateful. I feel like she is still harboring a little resentment towards Chrissy.

February 25, 2020 at 11:02 am

His mom needs to get it together. If your son buys you a house, be grateful. If his girlfriend does the interior decorating, be thankful. It’s time for his mother to try to do better.

5. Truth B Told

February 25, 2020 at 11:57 am

Chrissy deserves that she goes around bullying other people and the one person she cannot bully is Jim Jones mother and I like that Chrissy deserves everything she gets from Jim Jones mother

• Pat

February 25, 2020 at 12:10 pm

Calling an adult out on their bullsh-t is not bullying. Let me guess, you’re a Yandy stan, correct? Y’all never update your script on here. It’s always the same boring narrative. What’s your excuse for Mendeecees’ mother giving Yandy a hard time? Is that karma as well? It’s like it’s not evident to y’all that a lot of these mothers are too d-mn overbearing with their sons. That ain’t got sh-t to do with karma. That’s just generational dysfunction that y’all ain’t trying to talk about because anytime someone brings up issues in the black community on here, y’all start crying and deflecting. Mama Jones is a problem. And she’ll be a problem for anyone Jim dates.

• Lizzy

February 25, 2020 at 12:20 pm

Well said!

• Kimber

February 25, 2020 at 1:20 pm

Say it louder for the people I the back!

• Meja

February 26, 2020 at 10:39 am

Wow, u guys need to stop with this “Yandy’s stans” bit😒This is a post about Mama Jones, the new house, Jim, and Chrissy. But here it is you have to bring up Yandy. Was it also about Yandy when Chrissy stole on Kim behind someone else’s man…good grief!

• Pat

February 26, 2020 at 10:49 am

I’ll bring up whoever and whatever I want to on here, Yandy stan. And there’s nothing you can do about it because this ain’t your blog. Are you sure you want to bring up the time Chrissy whooped Kimbella’s a-s after Yandy herself just said Kimbella deserved it? You may need to work on your rebuttals on here.

• Meja

February 26, 2020 at 11:13 am

Oh I get it😏 You’re a troll stuck on these imagined Yandy stans. That’s your schtick…carry on, have at it!

• Pat

February 26, 2020 at 11:20 am

No, but you are a triggered Yandy stan and thought you were going to come on here and check me. You didn’t. You can’t. So move along.

• Dee Taylor

March 1, 2020 at 4:15 pm

Grow the h-ll up. This is but about Yandy.

• Pat

March 1, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Dee Taylor, my grown a-s made it about Yandy just like how you Yandy stans bring up Chrissy on here all the d-mn time on posts that have nothing to do with her. So what’s up? What are you going to do about if? Short answer: not a d-mn thing. Move along.

• Jes

March 1, 2020 at 12:20 pm

Amen. Preach on it. We can never just put the truth out there because everyone is offended and on the not me train. Momma should have been grateful and went about her business.

• Lizzy

February 25, 2020 at 12:19 pm

Chrissy has never bullied anyone. Just because she can fight and takes no sh-t doesn’t mean she’s a bully. Y’all are just used to fake people with relatives who fight their battles so y’all can’t take real woman like Chrissy. And Chrissy doesn’t back down to Momma Jones either. And that’s the issue. Some of these mommas can’t take it when their sons end up women who aren’t willing to kiss their a-ses and tolerate the disrespect. These women need to stay out their sons relationships! She should be thankful anyone did anything for her ungrateful self!

• Santana

March 2, 2020 at 10:59 pm

Amen chrissy don’t take no stuff off nobody & keep it 109. Ms. Jones ungrateful selfish a-s need too get a life!!

6. Lizzy

February 25, 2020 at 12:20 pm

She’s so ungrateful!

7. Elizabeth

February 25, 2020 at 12:39 pm

This was absolutely atrocious behavior from Mama Jones. She’s blessed that her son was able to buy her a house. And the fact that Chrissy even did that for her despite how awful she’s been to Chrissy all these years shows growth. I knew it wouldn’t change anything though. Mama Jones doesn’t think she’s the issue at all. And she will never try to have a better relationship with Chrissy. She’ll continue to cause problems in her son’s love life while believing she should be spoiled by him financially.

• Maryann

February 25, 2020 at 4:12 pm

She a ungrateful b-tch

8. Margaret M Parker

February 25, 2020 at 5:33 pm

I think Mama Dee is being worse than petty. I think she is being stupid. Chrissy did the interior design with we all know mama Dee is not qualified to do. If Chrissy had chosen the furnishing and other things, I might understand it. She needs to get a grip.

• Shonika

February 28, 2020 at 7:24 am

Mama Jones*

• Margaret M Parker

February 28, 2020 at 8:09 pm

Shonika, I have to laugh because when I realized I put the wrong name, it was to late to stop the post and this site does not allow for corrections. But thank you. Poor mamma Dee gets blamed for everything and she is not in New York LOL. Mama Jones is the person to whom I was referring. She worked my last never the first time I saw her on the screen.

9. Dorothy

February 25, 2020 at 7:55 pm

I think it’s ashamed that your son when all the way out to build you home get you out that motel and you won’t act like dam fool when he tells you who decorations, please lady get a hold on yourself and be thankful,act your age and stop acting like a old rust ass thug.

• Meka

February 25, 2020 at 10:25 pm

I agree Jim should have allowed her to decorate it how she saw fit.

10. Marilynn Wray

February 25, 2020 at 8:50 pm

This old crackhead needs to be grateful that her son was financially able to do this for her.She’s ungrateful, noatter how she feels about Chrissy. She’s the true example of a hood rat mother. Disgusting

11. Felicia A Blackwell

February 25, 2020 at 9:18 pm

At first, I thought Jim said that Chrissy was “going to” decorate her house, meaning picking out furniture and the whole nine, so I understood why mama Jones was upset. No grown woman wants another grown woman decorating her house, unless it’s an agreement or contract in place. However, when I found out he only said she had chosen the interior design, I became angered by mama Jones’s behavior. I love Chrissy and to be honest , She’s the only classy thing about the Joneses. PERIOD!

• Maxine

February 26, 2020 at 8:11 am

Dumb! Give me the house!!

• Simone

February 26, 2020 at 8:52 am

Exactly. She is so pathetic for acting out like this. And have the nerve to speak on it like she is rightm Jim need to take Chrissy and live their lives. Let that miserable person to fend for herself.

12. Simone Perry

February 26, 2020 at 8:50 am

You are too old be acting like this. Stop punishing Chrissy for not kissing your a-s. That is all you want. Your taste is not better Chrissy. She has your house looking fab you would have itnlooking ghetto nthe way you act.

• deb dyson

February 26, 2020 at 4:06 pm

She really is to old to be behaving like a slug. Not a good look. Nobody had to do a thing for her & she could go on living in a motel/hotel or park bench. He’s your son not your man. Now take the house & turn it into whatever you want & stop being so petty. you see she bought her arss right back in there when she realized what her choices were.

13. Bridgette