Masika Kalysha Slams Sky After Latest 'Black Ink Crew' Episode

Masika Kalysha Slams Sky After Latest ‘Black Ink Crew’ Episode

Photo Credit: VH1

A lot of people have something to say about the “Black Ink Crew” midseason premiere. On the episode, Ceaser made a lot of changes to the staff. And he issued out some firings, demotions, and promotions. However, the most controversial moment happened between Sky and her son Des.

Des located Sky to apologize for their fallout. But the conversation went left. And during an argument, Sky told Des that she should have aborted him. She also said that his father never loved him.

After the episode aired, people took to social media to call out Sky. But she seemed unbothered and seemingly wrote a subliminal message in response to the premiere. Interestingly enough, Masika Kalysha took a jab at Sky on social media.

1. And What?

February 27, 2020 at 10:18 am

Sky started to think she was untouchable and could continue to get away with her toxic behavior. Welp, now everyone is tired of her and she’s finally getting called out like she should have been years ago.

• Tia

February 27, 2020 at 1:45 pm

How can someone have so much hatred against their own child. The words was unbelievable. She already hurt her son once by not being in his life while growing up. She should have never got close to him. Now you have hurt him again. I don’t think it’s no coming back after this. All I’m going to say is no more babies SKye. Do you understand that kids are a blessing and did not ask to come here. Crush😢

• Toya

February 27, 2020 at 5:53 pm

I think they both were wrong, Dez needs to learn to respect his mother, she still have him life, he still has resentment and Sky is hurt because she feels used, she needs to learn to keep her hands to herself, they both need to work on themselves, I do believe that he stole from her, and he didn’t have to, Sky needs to grow up and stop making excuses for her behavior

• Something special

February 27, 2020 at 7:57 pm

She has never been a mother to those boys. Just because you gave birth doesn’t make you momma, it just makes you the holding chamber… just like providing sp-rm doesn’t automatically make you a father, just a sperm donor. She has never fed them love, just heart ache. They don’t owe her squat.

• Wanda P.

February 28, 2020 at 1:34 am

All I can say is that this episode hits close to home, they desperately need some help,and let’s remember he said some really nasty things to her as well, hurt people hurt people, praying for all involved and I hope it all works out they both deserve love. Sky I’ve been were you are and all I can say is tie a knot and hold on, show your sons they are worth fighting for and don’t listen to people tell you’re not a mother. Be strong…

• Earrol Henry

February 28, 2020 at 4:30 pm

It’s a shame how a woman can treat her own flesh and blood. Even though she has not been in his life and gave birth to him the hurtful things that she said will eventually come back on her.

• Jackie Holmes

March 1, 2020 at 4:18 pm

So sad this is why kids commit suicide sh-t like this vh1 is to blame also they want rating .that family needs help counseling real mad.

• Jacqueline holmes

March 1, 2020 at 4:28 pm

I cried how can a mother even say that.. dez look up to cease. Glad he’s there for her . please sky apologize please your child is hurting i know you are hurting also but it’s not about you right now what you said was heart breaking. He came smiling and for peac

• Miche

March 3, 2020 at 10:51 am

Sky is a sad excuse for a woman let alone a mom th m boys are better off without her coke head acting a-s

• Felicia

February 27, 2020 at 9:24 pm

Sky aint sh-t! Her momma should have swallowed her a-s. She’s a whole piece of sh-t. B-tch trying play stepmommy to 600 breezys new babies and u didn’t want your own b-tch smfh! She did all that fake sh-t hollering she love her boys and want a relationship when clearly u needed a story line. U gonna pay dearly for this darling! I think her karma has begun!

• Trapp

February 28, 2020 at 8:30 am

She not no kind of mother, she’s a peace of sh-t, she should have gotten left on the carpet when her dad finshed😠😠😠

• Gigi Harris

February 28, 2020 at 6:00 pm

This is what bothers me. Yes she gave her sons up to live a better life than what she had. Yes once she got older and stable enough to reach out to her sons, she made that happen. But lets not forget the boys had a past and their own lives before she came into the picture. Plus let’s not forget Sky and her mother has a history of mental health. Not to say it’s a excuse but it’s two side to the story. She allowed her personal life to be on tv and in the process her sons both has disrespected her and the youngest admitted his wrongs. I know if my child had stole from me trust and believe my hands and words would be said. She made sure to give her youngest son a new car and made sure he had money. But it’s funny how everyone that claims to be a mom be all up on her grill about how she is doing her son wrong. Especially plastic Barbie Masika like how you played yourself on the reality show and get pregnant to get fame. At least with Sky you get all of Sky and she can handle her on. Her son knew he was doing her wrong. If I am not mistaken it’s a lot of celebrity that wants their kids to work hard to get what they need and not to always think money comes free.

• Tee

February 28, 2020 at 10:22 pm

Let’s be clear it doesn’t matter if they stole from her it the fact that as a parent you owe it to your children to give them the best and she didn’t. She needed a storyline and used them boys and hurt them. They have her a chance because they was searching for something and she isn’t it. She needs to grow up and to end this your children owe you nothing but to be the best they can she not there mother she there egg donor nothing more just trash that’s why them boys so messed up because of the broken promises from her. She caused this using them young me genesis said it a thousand times before she don’t love them, and she proved it. Don’t make excuses money replaceable but childe aren’t.

• Latrica Spencer

March 1, 2020 at 11:52 pm

Two wrongs don’t make a right. They both are at fault. Sky took it too far with her words and trying to fight. But let’s not act like those boys don’t still hold some resentment towards her. I don’t believe she used them for a story line, cause her crazy a-s a story by herself. They need professional help. They need Iyanla desperately. I pray in the end they all find peace even if it’s far away from each other.

• Loo

March 2, 2020 at 1:53 pm

And Dez was on such a great track until Sky came into his life again.

• J

March 2, 2020 at 3:36 pm

My mom was a crack head and said worst to me, but I have done worst to her, my mom chose drugs over her five children, my mom was only 13 when she got pregnant and had me at 14. My dad was 15. I was in and out foster homes and group homes before my aunt saved me. My mom is now recovered for almost 4 years clean she definitely has mental health issues , and always did. I can go on my mom has never taken care of any of us she put my sister through college, and put me a brand new car for Christmas in 2016 which I crashed which I left her with off course debt. I called my mom the b words and all but I can tell After understanding and counseling And good grandma like sky mom whom you can tell doesn’t miss a church on a Sunday is praying instead of people of judging they should be praying like Masika herself who attacks a mother and disable child every chance she gets is that ok, no it’s not ok for her to attack someone like sky a mother who clearly is getting the help for her child which not to mention Fetty wap signed the birth certificate. Sky is a beautiful person inside and out , I can relate to her story.

• Mayra Ramos

March 10, 2020 at 2:06 am

Money can’t buy you love or respect, and when she skipped their whole lives, by now whatever Des stole, was probably due to him anyways. She needed to demonstrate some tough love, with forgiveness, instead of all the verbal and physical assaults. She probably only had one chance with them boys, and she blue it, forgetting about how she’ll probably need them one day them as well. You also can’t be demanding respect, when she owes them boys some respect too, and does very little to earn that respect from anyone, from the way she conducts herself. Lastly, if she’s ill, as an adult it’s her responsibility to acquire the help necessary, and can not use her condition to justify her actions, when she does absolutely nothing to improve her situation. Until then, she will never have any space for growth, or any peace in her life; and she’ll never find true love.

• Tasha Mack

February 28, 2020 at 3:52 am

Very sad situation. Sky needs some major extensive help for real. My heart goes out her sons. The stuff Sky said to Dez i was like omg. How can a mother tell her child nasty dirty stuff like that.When Dez cried i got teary eyed.I wish i could have gave that child a hug. Sky needs a break from reality TV period. Sky don’t know how to love her sons because she doesn’t know what loves means. Her mom abandoned her and her father was abusive. I hope she finds herself. I wonder why Sky even got in touch with her sons and she knows she wasn’t ready to become a mother. Sky is dealing with some demons in her life. Sky needs to repent to God. This family needs help and prayer. I pray for blessings, peace of mind, happiness and love over his life.

• julyol1972

February 28, 2020 at 2:48 pm

I think, Sky got in touch with her kids initially because she thought she was ready. Then it became her storyline on the show and she ran with it. I think naively she thought that she would find them, they would fall into each others arms boo-hooing, and all would be right with the world. She didn’t account for all the years of hurt, pain, and anger those children had towards her. Nor her own feelings of anger and inadequacy.

She should’ve gotten therapy instead of getting her body fixed, cause it just seemed like her priorities are all jacked up. Until she gets right with herself, she’ll NEVER be right for those boys. And she should never have reached out to them until she’d explored that first.

What she said to Des is unforgivable, sorry! I don’t care how hurt she was….she is the mother. And no matter how tall he is, that boy is still technically now growing into his own, trying to deal with a new relationship with his mother. Skyy should be ashamed of herself!

• Annette bond

February 28, 2020 at 4:09 am

Sky get help but leave the young men alone until.u do. Your are toxic.

• Jacqueline holmes

March 1, 2020 at 4:21 pm

• Maddie

March 1, 2020 at 4:37 pm

Sky looked for those two boys they were fine with their adoptive mom she should have continued being a low class wh-re and left them alone. She is worse than dirt for wishing death on her own son. She never gave them anything and is mad because he stole from her. She may have given them life but she is no mother. I hope he never bothers with her again she doesn’t deserve anything from neither one of her sons. It seems like the dad wanted a relationship with them and she got in the way of that what a lowlife

2. Pat

February 27, 2020 at 10:18 am

Look at Masika having the courage to say the sh-t the people on Black Ink don’t even have the courage to say.

• Lana

February 27, 2020 at 10:31 am

I know right. They are so scared of Sky. The only who isn’t is Donna.

• Chaquita Woodberry

February 28, 2020 at 12:49 am

Put me on black ink, I’ll stand toe to toe with sky because kno woman like her deserves a platform. Sky use to be my girl but anyone tht does their own child like this is trash. Period!!!

• Black Inc Boooooo

February 28, 2020 at 9:31 am

I’m mad every body keep talking to Cease bout they kids….. this n-gga cry about paying child support….

• Yeah I Said It!

February 27, 2020 at 1:51 pm

Basically. Cease was making a whole lot of excuses for Sky.

• Yolanda

February 27, 2020 at 4:52 pm

Sure is there’s no excuse or explanation for a supposed concern mother to eva say some hurtful things to a child you gave birth to… but she the same person was in tears while ago missing her kids she should’ve left him with his Mother if she couldn’t handle a broken hearted child Period!!

• Corinna Anderson

February 28, 2020 at 1:32 am

I had to Google Gabriel Fernandez and I’m actually crying writing this. I read about the horrible abuse that little boy went through by someone who is supposed to love him. Its incredibly sad and heartbreaking. I pray his mother gets hers in prison

• Jtoyz1

February 28, 2020 at 9:08 am

I’ve been rocking with Sky for a while I’ve laughed, Cried, and been a little disturbed all I can say is that this episode hits close to home, Sky & Des desperately need some help,and let’s remember he said some really hurtful things to her also. You have to give respect to receive respect. They have to start building a foundation where there clearly isn’t one. They Need Some serious intense family therapy prove to yourself & sons they are worth fighting for and don’t listen to people Be strong…

• M.C

February 28, 2020 at 6:13 pm

She abandoned him. What child can respect that? I have always said when a boy is abandoned by his mother, it does something to their souls. I see it time and time again. The very person who carried you for months decides to give you away. How does a child make peace with that? Then, for his mother to confirm what he was already thinking, it’s disgusting. He stole from her and was wrong but he felt justified because of his life up to this point. No matter what his age, he’s still emotionally a child wondering why he was thrown away.

3. LaQuetta Ward

February 27, 2020 at 10:23 am

Sky is messed up in the head in so many ways I’m not at all surprised by this latest remark. Sky is truly one of those people who play up to the camera and will do anything for a storyline including reconnecting with kids it seems that she doesn’t want to have a true relationship with. It’s more to being a parent than buying cars or giving money it’s a day to day thing that requires life skills that she just doesn’t have I would feel sorry for her if she didn’t come off as a selfish narcissist wacko.

• Sexybgin64

February 27, 2020 at 2:00 pm

Sky’s son Dez truly broke my heart I think I cried just as hard as he did,ki believe he will make it, Sky don’t want any responsibility but she’s cancel in my book

• Chaquita Woodberry

February 28, 2020 at 12:51 am

True

4. Yelp

February 27, 2020 at 11:33 am

None of the cast of black ink will ever step to Sky and call her ou5 for being a deadbeat!! Sky is a piece garbage

5. JMcd

February 27, 2020 at 11:41 am

She said and I quote”I should have swallowed you”. An impressionable young man looking for guidance from his mother was told this. And you wonder why some men have a mommy complex and Hate Women. I am so Sad for this young man, I pray Blessings over his Life, Peace and sanity of mind body and soul. Reverse the curse, May those evil words spoken over his life..Fall to the Ground and die.

• Ebonee

February 27, 2020 at 1:13 pm

She is a deadbeat at her finest. This young man didn’t deserve those very hurtful words. Sky needs to be cast off the show all she is doing is throwing gas on the fire put her away please.

• Queen K

February 27, 2020 at 5:31 pm

I know that’s right, I second that. I couldn’t have said any better than that.

• Virgo ❤️

February 27, 2020 at 9:34 pm

I agree, she wasn’t ready to be a mother then or now! Yes everybody was saying she was a young mother didn’t know how to raise or care for a child. Okay, but she could’ve stayed in their life , kept in contact etc.. but instead she made her choice and has chosen, men , sex , the streets and drugs, that was her priority.. Ceaser needs to stop making excuses for that psychos behavior.. I can’t stand her a-s

• Lex

February 27, 2020 at 7:20 pm

Yeah that’s an excuse. If men can’t work through their issues and learn the difference between trash a-s b-tches like Sky and a really woman who can love then men deserve to suffer instead of projecting their mommy issues onto women and their daughters. Men are becoming so weak it’s disgusting and their expected to lead is!

• Lady E

February 28, 2020 at 1:09 pm

Amen

6. Desire

February 27, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Not excusing her behavior, but who taught her how to love, know one! Her behavior comes from loneliness and pain. Sky needs extensive therapy and she may need meds as well. I pray she finds herself, that’s the only way she will be able to show her kids real love and affection. Surgeries and tats cannot fill the void she is trying to so to fill! Hurt people, hurt people. Praying for her and her sons! Only God can heal this family! God bless!

• Pippa

February 27, 2020 at 7:31 pm

I totally agree with you…all around sad situation…

• M.C.

February 28, 2020 at 6:18 pm

If she doesn’t have the capacity to love properly,then leave those two broken souls (her sons) alone. They need to heal and, if necessary,make peace with not having her in their lives and she should do the same…unless they are all willing to do the work and seek intensive professional guidance. As I stated in reply to another post, these young men are still little boys emotionally trying to understand why their mother left them. They’ve lived their entire lives drawing their own conclusions and it’s going to take them a while to move passed that.

7. Maddie

February 27, 2020 at 2:05 pm

What a dirty low down mother Sky is. She should left them exactly where they were without her. They are destroyed on their thoughts and emotions because of her. She damaged Des’ life when she presented herself with all false intentions. Sky needs to be in a mental institution to be evaluated for her mental needs. So sad for her sons and don’t feel any sorrow for her at all.

8. Helena Booker

February 27, 2020 at 4:52 pm

Trying not to judge but I have watched this show from the beginning Sky has always wanted something she never had love. Her mom abandoned her her children father was abusive to her the people she thought were her friends used and betrayed her once she found her son Des was like her love baby that she always wanted she didn’t know how to love him she has to first love herself and then she can love him. When I saw her response I felt as if she thought she was going to lose him and she didn’t know how to except that. She needs therapy and prayer this has been building for a long time and now she finally broke……

• Carla Pendergrast

February 27, 2020 at 5:38 pm

No she needs a rude reawakening back to square one. The shelter. I blame production for alliwing her to use those kids gir a story line then throw them to the wolves in NYC.

9. Snookie

February 27, 2020 at 5:29 pm

Sky never learned how to b a mother, she never had them to to be a mother or learn how to b one. She should have just left those young men alone and keep her dog. Life is too short she needs to repent and find God

• Gianna

February 27, 2020 at 6:15 pm

Sky is disgusting. Production needs to clean up the set and put a STOP to all this crazy sh-t. First of all, fire her, then clean up the rest of the out of control others. Not entertaining anymore.

10. I said what I said

February 27, 2020 at 11:10 pm

She learned how to mother from her own mother. Nuff said.

11. Jen c

February 27, 2020 at 11:37 pm

I know its shameful to speak that way. But we all have to understand that shes doing what she knows. We forget people are a product of how they were taught and in her world she was taught to strike first before they strike u. I’m not defending her I just think people do not love to the same capacity but if yr never taught or shown love and learned young to protect yr heart to feel so then u dont hurt. Like my kids get so upset abt ther e dad and I would tell them he loves to his own ability just like in math one person will be good at it one person might not be. That doesnt mean hes not loving to his own full ability it’s just different meters. U can tell shes hurting. But they also have the chance to break the cycle or continue to repeat it. I tell my sons u b the father u so wished u had. Dont follow in the same path. But they had me who did show love but think if they were never shown by anyone. We dont no her story as hard as it was to watch I just dont judge anyone’s story cuz I havent read every chapter

12. Proud Mother

February 28, 2020 at 1:26 am

Sky on this show made a name for herself and treating her own flesh n blood like scum of the earth. All I can say is karma is a b-tch and what goes around comes right back around. Dez may have said some things he shouldn’t have said but she kinda left him no choice how she was addressing this young man. Ok, she maynot have had anyone to love her sh-t it’s lots of hurt souls out here you break the cycle and figure it out like the rest of us. Noone give us a parenting manual so no excuse I’m sorry I simply don’t sympathise with her

13. Trina

February 28, 2020 at 3:07 am

Sky needs help she puts partying drinking and seems like drugs and being a whore MONEY too before her kids. Go to REHAB and go to the MENTAL PLACE.

14. Florine Bond

February 28, 2020 at 3:59 am

Tati it’s that time,, u have no street value screen credit. U bring nothing to the show and high the time fan are wonding if u r just a coke head looking for some where to go. Your official status P.A.T. go away. Donna here’s the truth you r deformed I r like a side show freak take your mom & sister and see what kinda deal the 3 of u can get one ass and devide it. At least one of u should look normal in life. You’ re a family of freaks. But you’re no longer funny. Just sad and deformed.

15. Nikki

February 28, 2020 at 7:07 am

This left me in tears be it a story line or whatever. Sky has issues that need to be addressed: She told that child she should have swallowed him… yes!!!!!! she said that. that’s not mother behavior. my heart hurt for that young man. Sky needs help she’s toxic.i pray for them because it’s sad to see this fuc$#3#$ up dynamic unfold.

16. GiGi D.

February 28, 2020 at 9:15 am

This broke my heart, to see Dez break down like that. There is NO excuse to how sky treated him. He came to apologize for what went down, and instead of going from there you say some messed up sh*t to your child like that. She went of of hearsay, some girl told you she was pregnant by Dez. That was the moment you should have sat him down and asked questions. Sky hurt that young man to no return. If i was Dez mom i would smack h-ll fire and brimstone from sky, because now she has to figure out how to heal her son from that hurt

• Candy

February 28, 2020 at 10:52 am

Skye you need help that’s your son you have some severe issue you crazy as f-ck get some help how dare you talk to him like that you have him up then you go looking for them apologizing for what u did and that you loved him well you don’t love him. You to messy to crazy and to busy starting drama you are not fit to be a mom. . just leave him alone and get you some d-mn help

17. April

February 28, 2020 at 1:22 pm

Sky is Bipolar…the show really need to get her treatment before someone or her get physical hurt. Instead of the show keeping her for ratings starting Drama in people Relationship…the show has already been busted on creating stories lines..

18. Tiffani Young

February 28, 2020 at 2:53 pm

No one else may want to say anything about Sky but the producers are not playing with her by suspending her. They have a job to do like everyone else. Yes I feel bad for Des because that has a negative impact on a child and some parents just don’t think until something happens.

19. Angel S Denson

February 28, 2020 at 6:10 pm

Sky grew up like her mother, hurt and with mental illness. Nobody has ever shown her true love or how to love, so you do what you know. HURT PEOPLE HURT OTHER PEOPLE, and sad to say, but that’s how it is. Des need to take some of the blame too. On last season, he called Sky out of her name and he stole from her because he didn’t want to pay rent. Regardless of how Sky is, Des was raised RIGHT by his foster parents, he knows right from wrong. As soon as Sky got back into his life, he didn’t want to go to college anymore and he started hanging with the wrong crowd. Sky needs professional help, Des needs to grow up and start prioritizing his life.

20. K.stasi

February 29, 2020 at 12:20 pm

Now all of a sudden everyone wanna act woke towards sky when she’s been acting like a lunatic,lying about her having twins,them having trips to Dubai & how they were born a year apart but when dutchess was telling the truth everyone thought of her as the crazy one?!? I’ve never watch the show sky is in but I watch lovely ti about the whole situation. She is so shady & wrong for her actions towards her kids. She should’ve left them to live their lives w/out her in peace,but, of course classic reality TV shows they always want the broken ones to be part of their story lines. They’ll never kick sky out cause of the numbers of views & coins they get from her family drama. Even if they do, love & hip pop would gladly take her to act up like fool but also for a story line😒🙄. I feel bad for her kids, I don’t feel bad for cause she is the wicked witch trying to taunt the children for a few bands,views, subscribers & a broken heart.

21. Bee

March 1, 2020 at 12:18 pm

I’m glad Masika said something. Sky is surrounded by fakes and yes men. Anyone who truly cares for her would tell her the harsh truth. Her behavior was repulsive. Vh1 NEEDS TO STOP REWARDING BAD BEHAVIOR!

22. Wish a mofo would

March 1, 2020 at 6:33 pm

All of y’all negative mofos need to shut the f-ck up because she has a mental problem and if you have ever dealt with someone that has mental issues, you know this is something that happens. Y’all are sitting up here talking about her instead of praying for her, you wanna put her down like he did not tell his own mom that she is a dumba-s. I know my kid better never say that sh-t to me after all the sh-t I been through with her. I will knock her a-s clean out and would not care what the consequences were because no kid of mines will disrespect me like he did his mom. You are a idiot if you do not first recognize this as a mental issue. Saying hurtful sh-t about her will not change the situation and y’all sound like idiots saying she is not a mother or how could a mother do her kids like that. At the end of the day she is still their mom and instead of y’all talking down on her, how about y’all pray for unity and pray for healthy healing for them. We live in a f-cked up world and all of y’all that are putting her down is the number one reason this world is f-cked up. Instead of talking sh-t about the woman, send her words of encouragement and let her know we fall down, but we get back up again and this too shall pass.