RHOA Star NeNe Leakes Has Never Seen Kenya Moore & Marc Daly Be Lovey-Dovey

RHOA Star NeNe Leakes Has Never Seen Kenya Moore & Marc Daly Be Lovey-Dovey

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars Kenya Moore and NeNe Leakes are in the middle of a nasty feud. Interestingly enough, Kandi Burruss thinks they don’t get along because they are so much alike. However, NeNe is making some observations of her own. And she makes an interesting one on the upcoming episode.

While attending Marc Daly’s charity event, she once again pays attention to Kenya and Marc’s interactions. And she says that she’s never seen the couple be lovey-dovey with each other.  She thinks this is strange.

February 28, 2020 at 4:22 pm

That’s because he can’t stand her. She’s annoys the sh-t out of him with all her drama and nastiness.

• Judy

February 29, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Marc doesn’t like the cameras every move he makes like the RHOA get paid for and so NeNe comments r just her nasty opinions as usual about everything and everyone. How many of their partners are never on film or even in the same state just like Marc.

• Veronica

March 6, 2020 at 9:31 am

Kenya Moore needs to understand that all of what she is going through with Marc Daily is what she has done to others in the past. Example, Phaedra Parks, Kim Fields, et al she made terrible, terrible comments on et al. She thrives off other people’s unhappiness & most recently Tanya Sams. Would she like some woman who her husband made a past after brought to lunch unexpectedly? Evil! And iif Kenya More isn’t happy, no one else should. What you send out, comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. It’s called KARMA! Karma is no joke & it has no deadline.

Until Kenya finds peace & love in her heart for others around her she will NEVER be happy because she attributes misery to everyone who seems to be a threat to her & until she gives genuine love she to others & curtail her behavior as an adult she will never find peace & not with Marc Daily every men that will enter her life. Also, please Kenya you have a beautiful child be careful what you’re doing…you do not want your child to go through what you have been going through. Set examples!
      A fan & I hope you’ll accept the msg & make some adjustments for your future.

2. I Mean...

February 28, 2020 at 4:41 pm

Why would they? Their marriage is fake.

• Just curious

February 28, 2020 at 5:05 pm

How is your marriage?

• I Mean...

February 28, 2020 at 5:16 pm

My marriage is great, sweetheart. Met my hubby in college and we’ve been solid ever since. I never had to fake a marriage for relevance or a paycheck either. Now stay on topic, suga.

• Tracy

February 28, 2020 at 6:05 pm

Boom!!!! Say it loud

• MR. LISP & HIS BEARD

February 28, 2020 at 9:45 pm

And so is mine lmao!

I’m going to need TSMadison give me the meter reader on Mr. Lisp!! I’m on the fence with ol boys sexuality what ya’ll UBMags think?

His disdain and borderline hatred for K!
          Maybe he hates Fish?
          Maybe Lisp uses women for breeding purposes?
          But speech impediment is making my gaydar go off the ricture scale!

• Soft

February 28, 2020 at 11:43 pm

Love it….

3. Lay Lay

February 28, 2020 at 5:30 pm

You can tell he really is not here for Kenya’s foolishness. You love to see it.

4. Summer

February 28, 2020 at 5:33 pm

Kenya was so desperate to be married that she rushed into this. Now she’s frustrated Marc isn’t the man she wants him to be.

• deb dyson

February 28, 2020 at 11:01 pm

Haste makes waste. I’ll always say she outsmarted herself.

5. Anony

February 28, 2020 at 5:43 pm

Well according to Kandi, the producers just dont show them being “lovey dovey” but they do have scenes where they are very affectionate towards each other. He doesn’t seem into her and she just wants her baby to grow up with both parents. Either way he shouldn’t be mistreating his wife for a public audience and that goes for any MAN on any of these shows.

6. Morgan

February 28, 2020 at 5:50 pm

Marc said it before he doesn’t won’t to be on that show. He doesn’t wanna be filmed so I blame Kenya on that part you’re making him do something he doesn’t wanna do. He’s really annoyed and I’m glad their getting a divorce. Kenya needs to focus on her daughter and let that man be. At one point I do believe they were happy together. Kenya wanted desperately get back on the show.
    Oh and Cynthia relationship is fake they’re not getting married at all just for or entertainment there’s no love there just for the cameras

• Marian Myers

February 28, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Kenya what goes around comes around girl stop being fake some relationships just don’t work people break up everyday.

7. Tracy

February 28, 2020 at 6:06 pm

Boom!!!!
    You better let her know

8. Ladylike

February 28, 2020 at 7:40 pm

I will say this Nene is a smart woman when it comes to paying attention and observing people she has a knack for that I just believe Kenya has some type of scam it just doesn’t seem real and natural and organic with her and Marc I wish a man that I’m married to with front on me in front of people he really doesn’t know I wish he would it’s time to check him and go there’s too many fish in the sea you can tell he doesn’t love her he loves that baby more than he loves her that’s obvious Kenya he might be nice looking but looks are not everything he’s just not the one for her I do believe there was some type of agreement as they me would say but at the same time I don’t care for Nae Nae which is the ghetto part of Nene.. it’s sad because these women are in their 50s or close to 50 and it’s annoying to watch this sometimes they need a younger vibe it’s just too much for grown ass women to act the way they do for TV it’s old and tired I understand that King is hurt because I have a biological mother that doesn’t want me either and that can take a toll on someone’s spirit kid counseling and move on with your beautiful baby Kenya

9. Ramona

February 28, 2020 at 8:32 pm

NeNe has a lot of nerves you really never see her and Gregg get lovey dovey ir up close and personal, when he was sick she was a ice bucket.

• Anonymous

February 28, 2020 at 8:45 pm

That’s a reach. We’ve seen them kiss, hold hands, cuddle, and even get married. Shoot NeNe was hugging all on Gregg on the recent episode. They aren’t perfect, but it’s dishonest to say they have never been lovey dovey. Meanwhile, Kenya is saying in this video that her and Marc aren’t good and she’s envious of the other couples. Kenya ruined her marriage by making Marc be on TV when he didn’t want to be. She should have respected his feelings.

• Mona

February 28, 2020 at 9:00 pm

I agree with your comment about Kenya, but NeNe and Gregg not, of course they are going to be affectionate when getting married, I have only watched the show for a few years and I don’t see them as lovey dovey.

• Real woman

February 28, 2020 at 9:01 pm

Kenya interest and priorities are all over the place. If she want her marriage to last she should have stayed off the show. Her husband looks like he’s been force to tag along with her against his will.

• Anonymous

February 28, 2020 at 9:25 pm

I disagree. Lovey dovey = affection. Gregg has already shown more affection for NeNe than Marc has for Kenya by actually having NeNe’s back. Him telling Marc he’s not going to any event NeNe isn’t invited to is affection. Gregg stepping to Peter years ago after Peter got into it with NeNe is affection. NeNe crying and being rattled when Gregg had cancer is affection.

I do think Marc loves Kenya. He’s just mad about being on the show. Anyway, we can agree to disagree. Have a great weekend.

10. Gloria

February 28, 2020 at 9:12 pm

It’s a train wreck.

11. Truth Teller

February 28, 2020 at 9:31 pm

None of the couples on this show are lovey dovey with the exception of Dennis/Porsha and well he cheated on Porsha while she was pregnant. This isn’t the kind of show where you’ll see couples be lovey dovey. It’s literally just a show about women cat fighting.

12. Michelle

February 29, 2020 at 7:39 am

Well that’s because Marc is irritated by Kenya 99% of the time.

13. Chidiva

February 29, 2020 at 12:32 pm

That man said he didn’t want to be on the show he don’t want the limelight. Did y’all not hear his comments about security being too close cameras invasive. People always wanna automatically blame the person but every1 don’t want the cameras he did that sh-t for her and he may not be a pda guy. F-ck that show I woulda left my man off if he didn’t want it and if that meant I couldn’t be on then so be it. You still gotta live when the cameras stop rolling. Btw why Nene care?