'Black Ink Crew' Star Donna Throws a Jab at Miss Kitty & Charmaine

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Donna Throws a Jab at Miss Kitty & Charmaine

Photo Credit: VH1

“Black Ink Crew” star Donna isn’t on the best terms with Miss Kitty. She seemingly sided with Tati after Tati told Ceaser that Kitty slept with Ryan from 9Mag. Donna felt like there was no reason for Kitty to not be honest about what happened. However, Kitty said that she didn’t sleep with Ryan.

Regardless, Kitty has relocated to Chicago and she’s working at Charmaine’s tattoo shop, 2nd City Ink.

And she’s been really focused on helping Charmaine get the business on track.

So when the official show page promoted Young Bae and Donna as the hottest duo ever, someone strongly disagreed. They said that Charmaine and Kitty are the best duo on “Black Ink Crew.”

Donna saw the comment and wasn’t having it.

March 14, 2020 at 8:13 am

Girl bye.

• Helen

March 16, 2020 at 10:14 am

Donna is in no shape to talk about anybody she don’t know if she wants a man or woman. And the young man is she whooping Hollow have my seed in love with and wanted to get married to and introduce him to her family that’s crazy and you appear all on this woman so you are in no shape to talk about anybody Miss Kitty knows what she want

2. K.stasi

March 14, 2020 at 9:31 am

Am I the only one who thinks that Donna looks like she stinks? I’m not being mean in case any chicken head tries to come for me,but, ever since I saw her I always thought she looks like she stinks.

• B J

March 14, 2020 at 4:26 pm

Donna and Charmaine are both annoying as f*** I use to like kitty but I dont like how she came to 2nd city like she running sh-t. Especially since she didnt do sh-t for black ink NY brand ambassador of what exactly smh Bae is the only real successful chick on the show. Now Sky she stands alone as the trashy ratchet Thor lol

• Ace

March 16, 2020 at 3:32 am

100

• cathy mcgrue

March 16, 2020 at 4:28 am

Miss kitty don’t owe them nothing keep doing you miss kitty

• Helen

March 16, 2020 at 11:14 am

Donna is in no shape to try to talk about anybody. She don’t know if she wanted man or a woman and she had the nerve to take her boyfriend to meet her family when she’s messing with the receptionist they both are be shaving their cells Elite Miss Kitty knows what she want

• Janet

March 14, 2020 at 5:52 pm

I have always said?, She looks like she smells..I am not a fan of donna’s..I think she is ratchet..just my opinion..

• MrsAbe

March 14, 2020 at 8:52 pm

Not only does she look like she stink. But much as she gets around, you would think that her v-gina is a d-mn manhole.

• Roz

March 15, 2020 at 12:04 am

I thought the same thing stinky

• Fancipantz

March 16, 2020 at 7:53 pm

Lmao

• Tee Jones

March 15, 2020 at 9:57 am

That’s crazy! I thought I was the only one who thought Donna stunk to lol. F-ck sky’s dead beat a-s, her mom should have swallowed her ugly a-s….

• Terria

March 14, 2020 at 7:12 pm

YES!!! I say that every time I watch the show!!!

• Terria

March 14, 2020 at 7:18 pm

Yes girl! I always say that every time I watch the show

• Coco

March 15, 2020 at 8:44 am

N.Y.C.HEALTH DEPT. SHOULD WRITE A SUMMONS FOR DONNA.she’s a health hazard U SEE HER GO IN BATHROOMS & HAVE SEX AND U KNOW D-MN WELL SHE AIN’T WASHED THAT OVER SIZED FUNKY A-S. THEN SHE WANTA BE SITTING HER STANK A-S ON ALL THE FURNITURE. H-LL no!!. I WOULD CALL N.Y.C.FIRE DEPT.REPORT HER AS A HEALTH VIOLATION AND HAVE THEM TO JUST HOLES THat NASTY A-S DOWN FULL WATER FORCE. When she wears the red wig she looks like a clown circus freak. In a way I feel sorry for her u know she gonna have real problems as she get older and that a-s hits the floor. It will literally be dragging on the ground. How nasty is that.

• K.stasi

March 15, 2020 at 1:11 pm

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Omg you came for Donna’s smelly a-s in a quickness w/ full force the house!!!!!! When I was reading your comment I just help but laugh cause that was a serious burn more serious than a 1st degree burn. Oh God that was tooooo much🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Fancipantz

March 16, 2020 at 7:54 pm

Lmao 😂

• T

March 14, 2020 at 10:21 pm

😧😃😃😃😷 Agree!

• Tehuti Goddess

March 15, 2020 at 7:34 am

GUUURRRLLLL……Heck nawh you ain’t thee only one!!!!! We Ask think that B!+ch Stinks!!!!🤢

• Hasani

March 15, 2020 at 8:54 am

No lol you’re not. She is so annoying. She would never touch me with a tattoo gun. Walking Coronavirus looking a-s!

• She gross

March 15, 2020 at 11:44 am

She’s sure to have a few viruses but corona isn’t one of them that should concern Tati and Alex!

• Six

March 15, 2020 at 11:13 am

I’ve always said that… She just seems like she is dirty and doesn’t bathe

• Unspeak able name

March 15, 2020 at 11:24 am

She the sh-t stop hating on on that thick a-s Red Bon pretty petite young women.Thank you

• Ewww! Really?

March 15, 2020 at 11:41 am

So you find her to be attractive? I guess there’s one in every 100 who would do her which is why she’s able to go on wh-ring and stinking 🙂

• CookieWitThaSh*ts

March 15, 2020 at 1:41 pm

No you not. I said the same thing and Donna came a long way cause baby she was a MESSY trashy hoe dont forget wer she started at. CEASE GAVE HER A NAME AND THATS THAT. She turned on kitty just like she turned on Cease. LOYALTY DOSEN’T LIVE IN DONNA JUST WHAT SHE CAN GAIN.

• Kay

March 15, 2020 at 5:28 pm

I agree, she looks like she smells like expired tuna and gym socks

• Jwide1143

March 15, 2020 at 6:02 pm

No u not Alone Donna Is Nasty

3. Anony

March 14, 2020 at 9:46 am

Donna needs to read Webster’s dictionary so she wont misspell anymore tattoos. She also looks like she needs a bath!

• Angela

March 14, 2020 at 3:42 pm

Donna needs a bath real bad and Caesar need to fire her

• Krewellah

March 14, 2020 at 4:28 pm

Angela, Caesar has fired that beyach about 17 times but she keeps popping back up like a bad rash lol. She’s dirty, she’s used up sexually by men AND women, her IQ is that of a
        2nd grader and her antics are not even cute (did you see the scene she made after the lie detector test where she GAVE HERSELF a promotion?). Yuck…

• Jamaica941

March 15, 2020 at 12:15 pm

Lol Ceaser can’t fire anyone when he doesn’t own the shop or write the paychecks. H-ll he needs to be fired his d-mn self, his name Ceaser is spelled wrong the correct way is Caesar

4. Relevant how??

March 14, 2020 at 12:50 pm

Donna makes me sick…Charmaine also makes me sick. Don’t care about anything those two have to say.,.EVER

5. IJS

March 14, 2020 at 2:41 pm

But Charmaine and Kitty are really friends in real life though. I don’t get that vibe from Donna and Bae.

• Latasha Kennedy

March 14, 2020 at 7:55 pm

Exactly and the way they treated Miss Kit i would have left their A-ses behind and start fresh too

• Sassy

March 15, 2020 at 8:44 am

My thing is who cares if kit smashed Ryan. She wasn’t smashing cease weird looking a-s anymore. I’m sorry he looks like his kisses would smell & be slimmy. Donna is irrelevant & dingy she tryna get a ring but doing tauti. Ski is way over there. One can only imagine the things in her mind. I’m bipolar but Geeeesh Bae needs a new handle ijs Teddy bear needs to earn the money & clout & stop sitting around like a piece of furniture. Smooches 😘

6. Tiffani Young

March 14, 2020 at 5:00 pm

Whatever happened between Kit & Ryan Cease has to deal with that because it was THROWN in his FACE!!! Now Donna acts as If she has a problem with Bae. She doesn’t want to work with her or deal with her. Donnas all on Tatis a-s though. SMH

7. Ozzie Edwards

March 14, 2020 at 11:47 pm

Dona need to learn how to TATTOO FIRST before she can talk sh-t about ANYBODY…And she not eye candy….she’s an EYESORE.

• Hasani

March 15, 2020 at 8:55 am

Agreed!!

8. Krewellah

March 15, 2020 at 8:18 am

Caesar treated Kitty like crap and acted like he didn’t want her, but he sure acts like she was the love of his life (either her or Ryan lol). She’s a grown woman who can do what she wants and doesn’t have to tell ANYONE her business. She’s still classier than all those other ho bags. Tati and Donna make me sick.

9. Coco

March 15, 2020 at 8:31 am

N.Y.C.HEALTH DEPT. SHOULD WRITE A SUMMONS FOR DONNA.she a health hazard U SEE HER GO IN BATHROOMS & HAVE SEX AND U KNOW DAMN WELL SHE AIN’T WASHED THAT OVER SIZED FUNKY A-S. THEN SHE WANTA BE SITTING HER STANK A-S ON ALL THE FURNITURE. H-LL no!!. I WOULD CALL N
    Y.C.FIRE DEPT.REPORT HER AS A HEALTH VIOLATION AND HAVE THEM TO JUST HOLES THE NASTY A-S DOWN FULL WATER FORCE.

• Rayann

March 15, 2020 at 4:38 pm

You sound sad. How do you know she stinks? They ALL sleep around, JUST LIKE THE BIG TIME CELEBRITIES!. Charmaine had sex in the bathroom too.

10. Do all yea Haters

March 15, 2020 at 11:31 am

Yo all y’all hating on this Web site shut the f*** up she still making money she can be petty but beautiful at the same time Yo stop Di** riding Boo Boob Kitty She just don’t fit in with them Yo Donna I think you the sh-t other gone hate on their opinions I no you a go getter keep it on baby.

• Formation

March 15, 2020 at 12:16 pm

Donna ain’t sh**t beautiful about u. You claim to be making money but you can’t get that tooth fixed.

• Rayann

March 15, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Exactly

11. Ronald Curry

March 15, 2020 at 5:15 pm

Black ink y’all got more drama then my poor a-s, get y’all life rite, such great roll model’s for the youth that watch

12. B.O.B

March 16, 2020 at 1:04 am

Donna look like she got the corona virus