Quantcast
'Black Ink Crew' Star Miss Kitty Puts Ceaser & Young Bae on Blast

Gossip

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Miss Kitty Puts Ceaser & Young Bae on Blast

Photo Credit: VH1

Well, it looks as if Kitty and Bae might not be able to get their friendship back on track. In fact, the “Black Ink Crew” stars come to blows when they end up at the same tattoo convention.

Although they originally attempt to be cordial, the conversation gets intense. And Bae attacks Kitty with a jacket.

After security restrains them, Bae says that Kitty actually talked badly about her son. So she’s done with Kitty.

Kitty addressed the accusations on Instagram Live. She denied that she ever said anything bad about Bae’s son. She then said that Bae only made the accusation so she won’t look bad when some major tea is exposed on the show. According to Kitty, Ceaser and Bae have been sleeping together.

The interesting thing is Sky made the accusation on social media months ago, but Cease quickly denied it.

Check out the video below.

1. My 2 Cents

March 21, 2020 at 7:23 am

Mess.

• Jean

March 22, 2020 at 9:53 am

I believe Ceasar an Bae have been sleeping together. Who’s baby was it that Bae miscarried ? Ceasar is the snake.Who’s not to say that Bae’s son is Cesar’s son. Rob g Ghost quickly.

• Yeah I Said It

March 22, 2020 at 10:33 am

If you go on Rob’s Instagram you see him hanging with his son. That’s his baby.

• Monica Duckett

March 22, 2020 at 10:53 am

Young Bae should’ve mind her own business but now we know why . Ceas been smashing that b-tch Bae and she mad at Kitty. Dusty b-tch Bae f-ck you

2. Well

March 21, 2020 at 8:08 am

I believed Sky when she said it. 🤷🏿‍♀️

3. Sharon

March 21, 2020 at 11:23 am

I’m not surprised.

4. Cheslea

March 21, 2020 at 1:11 pm

This explains a lot. The only question I have is…Why Ceaser get so mad about a rumor and then fire Kitty because of it, not only that he constantly called out Ryan And Kitty for lying yet he’s denying it ever f-cking Bae smdh Ceaser is such a hypocrite and Bae and the rest of the crew is fake a-s h-ll. I now this is all fake and for entertainment but sheesh.

• Pett

March 21, 2020 at 2:35 pm

I was hoping kitty would have sue Caesar for wrongful dismissal

• Corenda McNeal

March 22, 2020 at 11:54 am

I know that’s right she should have.

• Judith Johnson

July 12, 2020 at 2:13 am

I actually thought she did get a lawyer to sue him, she have a good case.

• Tee

March 21, 2020 at 7:35 pm

RIGHT Cease should have kept ALL rhe originals lomfl they doing it B.I.C. Love n n hip hop style 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5. Cheslea

March 21, 2020 at 2:50 pm

Me too she really should have

6. Tiffani Young

March 21, 2020 at 4:23 pm

D-mn Cease, what female you haven’t slept with within the shop? This mess is crazy but I am still waiting to see the showdown with you & Ryan.

• I said what I said

March 22, 2020 at 10:35 am

He ain’t slept with Donna 😂

• Ashleigh

March 22, 2020 at 7:03 pm

Everybody else did😩

• Knowledge

March 24, 2020 at 11:04 pm

Donna’s the main one he should of slept with, but he always treat her like potted meat. Lol. Donna got it going on.

• Mike.ellisjr1970

March 29, 2020 at 6:25 am

I am sorry but my Donna is so sexy tell her f-ckboy I am going to put her name on my arm lol and that little boy can’t handle that good p-ssy I know he needs a 18 year old girls not sexy Donna that is a woman who

7. Chanel

March 21, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Caeser and Bae are actually a pretty sexy couple. I hope it’s true and not just some BS. Sky got what she deserved after treating her son in such a horrific manner. I wouldn’t let her back on the show if I were too execs at VH1. She’s beyond mental health issues, she’s trash.

• Corenda McNeal

March 22, 2020 at 11:58 am

I know that’s rights who would talk to they child like that. Man he better than me cause I would have let her have it.

• Peachy

March 22, 2020 at 5:13 pm

How many of us would sell or character, lives, family and all for a dollar? These people are chasing viewers and dollars because viewers and clicks on these sites equal💲dollars💲in their pockets. If you’re going to be a part of this via comments, please recognize it for what it is! ENTERTAINMENT! They all doing what they gotta do to keep a job and 💲💲

• Cheslea

March 22, 2020 at 5:51 pm

F-ck that if I got to lower my standards or mistreat my kids for a dollar then they can keep every last dollar. Entertainment or not what Sky did is wrong and shows she’s a bad parent. Ain’t no amount of money will have me out here doing whatever.

8. David Joe

March 21, 2020 at 8:00 pm

Explains why he wanted kit gone ….she knows an explains why bae “husband” up left an they divorced so quick

9. Rick Stephenson

March 21, 2020 at 9:48 pm

Bae should had whip that a-s .new york side kitty is such a fake

10. Tenley

March 22, 2020 at 12:00 am

Im hoping that Kitty and Ryan get together for reals they make the perfect couple. And besides this women is crazy rich and they could go far together with her money and his experience with managing tatoo parlors the sky’s the limit. And yes Sky is a nut case. And I’d like to know why does Teddy get paid for screwing everyone who comes to work there and sitting on the couch all day really I’ve never seen him do anything that assistant manager does so why?

• Yeah I Said It

March 22, 2020 at 10:39 am

I hope Kitty do better than Ryan. So what he looks good the clown is a womanizer and a habitual cheater and she deserves better than that. I would like to see her level up. Him and Cesar may look entirely different but their actions towards woman are the very same. Remember how Ryan treated Kat? Screwed her than dogged her all the way out for Rachel. When Kitty, Ryan and Rachel was at the same function Ryan snubbed Kitty. She noticed he wasn’t even taking to her she said she wasn’t thing to say sh-t to him but ended up chasing him and talking to him anyways. Kit don’t need that sh-t.

11. Pamella collier

March 22, 2020 at 12:41 am

C÷donna an bae shut up,kitty can with anyone she wants ceasar if u do not care staying of her business

• Lora

March 22, 2020 at 8:03 am

Think about it- Ceeeaz. getting it from somebody-not baby’s momma- he paid for her new look- she wants to cling- hating on Kitt fir her natural beauty. Bae horny – why not Ceeaz. Yup they hook in up – Bae & Caesar. Money and fame- Caaeez not a looker.

12. R in NYC

March 22, 2020 at 9:34 am

Bwahahahahaha… Would have loved to have seen that cat fight.
    Bae and Cease probably are bumping uglies. Theres mire sex going on in that shop than tattooing.

13. Cheslea

March 22, 2020 at 12:47 pm

I really hope they don’t bring Sky back. Ceaser always making excuses for Sky like really ain’t no excuse for what she did and said to her son and they should do more than suspend her. Mental illness or not everyone has seen the relationship she has with her kids and she gives off the expression all the time that she don’t want them at all. Then what make matters worse she out partying but Ceaser talking about she took sometime away to get herself together while her sons are grieving about what she said to her youngest. It would be a bad look for Vh1 Black Ink Crew if they decide to bring her back.

14. Cheslea

March 22, 2020 at 7:16 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ceaser f-cked Donna too. D-mn near everybody at that shop is probably sleeping with each other sh-t all they do is party and drink sh-t we never know what goes on when the cameras not rolling. Hell look at Donna and Tati last season Tati was f-cking somebody from the other shop this season her a Donna f-cking. Alex can do much better than Donna she is a for everybody a-s woman.

15. Mika

March 22, 2020 at 7:54 pm

They all swapping spit and f-cking each other 🤷🏾

16. Drop

May 17, 2020 at 6:30 pm

Team miss Kitty Cat you deserve better than this bullsh-t after you lost your mom 🙏then now you know who your real friends are it doesn’t matter who did this, that,helped you it doesn’t take back what they did to you, they can say whatever they want we don’t believe it we can see right through them their cruel,evil and disgusting their actions says it all can’t believe you were friends with these people they deserve each other ❤️❣️💟miss Kitty

• Marilyn Johnson

May 24, 2020 at 4:21 am

I agree, Kitty is better than all them h-es and naturally beautiful. They are jealous of Kitty because she is gorgeous, smart, classy and got money. She stopped down f-cking Cease. She is way better than that. I am #Team Kitty all day and she still need to sue Cease.