Entertainment

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Young Bae Says Miss Kitty Came for Her Son

Photo Credit: VH1

Miss Kitty isn’t on the best terms with the New York crew. Things went left after she was accused of sleeping with Ryan on “Black Ink Crew.”

She’s denied doing so multiple times. But that hasn’t done much to salvage the friendships she had with the people in the shop, including Young Bae.

Despite this, Bae and Kitty try to be cordial when they end up at the same tattoo convention.

But their conversation goes left. And Bae ends up attacking Kitty with her jacket. She also accuses Kitty of talking about her son.

Check out the preview for the upcoming episode below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Reality TV Shows And More! 🔥 (@realityvibess) on

March 19, 2020 at 8:46 am

They are really dragging this fake storyline out.

• I Mean...

March 19, 2020 at 9:20 am

And the season still sucks. Crazy huh?

• Michelle

March 19, 2020 at 11:15 am

Season is trash. Honestly, a lot of these reality shows just aren’t good anymore because they have gotten too fake. The only ones I care about right now are RHOA, RHOP, and Love Is Blind.

• Sexy blk

March 20, 2020 at 6:53 pm

So If it’s TRASH,why are u still watching reality?

• Michelle

March 20, 2020 at 7:02 pm

It’s not reality. It’s fake. And I’m not watching. Apparently, a lot of people aren’t either because the ratings are horrible. I catch clips on here. Any more questions? You must be on the cast or a producer because there’s no other reason why my comment should have triggered you.

• Georgia Girl

March 20, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Exactly, Michelle. Black Ink NY and Black Ink Chi don’t even get a million viewers anymore. People clearly are not watching like that. The shows have gotten too fake.

• Worldwide

March 19, 2020 at 10:42 pm

After season 7 this shii just went down hill someone HMU if kitty come back then I would prob watch this fake a-s shii🤧😒🥴

• Sexyblk

March 20, 2020 at 6:58 pm

But uall a-ses be all into this fake a-s reality sh-t. All of u sounds like empty wagons…. NOTHING BUT NOISE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Georgia Girl

March 20, 2020 at 7:11 pm

I think you’re the only empty wagon on here, sis. The people on here are literally saying they are not into this show anymore because it’s fake. Keep up.

2. Mo

March 19, 2020 at 8:57 am

Bae did not say much when Sky came for her mother lol.

• My Opinion

March 19, 2020 at 9:05 am

Just like Kitty had nothing to say when Sky said she slept with Ryan. But she wanted to fight Tati over it. All those girls are scared of Sky except Donna. And it’s ridiculous.

• anon anon

March 19, 2020 at 11:28 am

Well I mean Sky does have hands lol.

• Truth is

March 19, 2020 at 2:46 pm

That’s cause Tati told Sky

• My Opinion

March 19, 2020 at 2:54 pm

Nope. Tati told Cease. Sky said she found out from the blog they showed on the show. Either way, Sky was very disrespectful when she brought it up at dinner. And Kitty sat there and looked dumb when she could have checked Sky then and there since Sky is the one who started all this mess. Like I said, these girls are tough with everyone but Sky. And it’s ridiculous. The only one who isn’t scared of her is Donna.

• Kim

March 19, 2020 at 9:36 pm

That’s true, I think she was more mad at Tatiana because she considered her a friend. Everybody knows sky is no one’s friend for real

• Jamie

March 19, 2020 at 6:23 pm

I was saying this last night like these some really pick and choose a-s b-tches

3. Dani

March 19, 2020 at 11:05 am

When Chicago comes back on I hope this fake storyline with Ryan, kitty and cease is over, it’s boring now. It looks like they got new cast members so I hope so.

4. Nonya bizness

March 19, 2020 at 6:23 pm

Kitty never had real friends in black ink. Especially Tati she needs to go that drunk B. I’ll take chi-Town over Black ink any day. I hope those men beat the black off Caesar & his clown cousin bush boi. Both shows are getting boring.

5. Tiffani Young

March 19, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Sky apparently is in LA. Why is she even being mentioned? I just want to see the Cease and Ryan fight.

• I said what I said

March 20, 2020 at 1:50 pm

You mean cease Ted and Ryan cause we all know Cesar don’t fight without Ted 😂🤣

• Miya

March 20, 2020 at 6:57 pm

Young bae is like the calm cool and collective one when they get to arguing sky is the ghetto b!+ch