LHHATL Star Yung Joc Responds After Someone Says He Has Too Much Baggage for Kendra

Photo Credit: VH1

Yung Joc is so in love with Kendra that he decided he needed to make things official and propose. Despite this, the couple does have some critics on social media. And with Kendra being an attorney, some people question if Kendra is settling to be with Joc. And they feel this way especially because Joc has multiple children from his previous relationships. Specifically, Joc has 8 children, an ex-wife, and four baby mommas.

So some viewers feel like he has too much baggage for Kendra.

When one fan of the show said that Joc sold Kendra a lot of dreams, Joc responded.

Joc also clapped back after the person said he has way too much baggage due to all of his kids and baby mommas. And they don’t think his music career will pay for this.

1. LaQuetta Ward

March 30, 2020 at 11:11 am

It’s not as if Joc didn’t lay all of his cards on the table to begin with so Kendea knew exactly what she was getting into my only problem with this whole thing is the miscommunication about kids. That’s one of the top things people should talk about especially before they get engaged IJS. I think he wants to give her a child that’s hers but she’s really content with what he already has so what’s the problem.

March 30, 2020 at 12:12 pm

I think it’s obvious Joc and Kendra didn’t talk about a lot of things before they got engaged.

• Fashionista

March 30, 2020 at 2:42 pm

They really didn’t.

March 30, 2020 at 12:14 pm

Kendra clearly has an issue with all the kids and baby mommas Joc has too. So I don’t know why she’s marrying him.

4. And What?

March 30, 2020 at 12:37 pm

Joc does have a lot of baggage tho…just saying.

5. Tiffani Young

March 30, 2020 at 2:20 pm

Kendra should NOT have accepted his proposal If that wasn’t what she was willing to get into. I can’t STAND Kendra because she has 2 much ATTITUDE!!!

6. Yelp

March 30, 2020 at 3:53 pm

Kendra should not be in a relationship with Joc period. I read people saying how smart Kendra is but Joc has so many kids and clearly a womanizer.

Zero sympathy.

7. Gabriella

March 30, 2020 at 3:55 pm

You can tell that comment hit a nerve with Joc. The person told no lies though Joc does have a lot of baggage but it’s up to Kendra to figure out for herself is Joc worth it. I would say no but that’s just me.

8. deb dysone

March 31, 2020 at 10:46 am

Clearly, they didn’t talk beforehand cause the minute he told me about the amount of children he had & baby mothers, I would have ran for the door. And you have that conversation before love let alone like enter the picture. No harm, no foul. I just think it’s foul to fall in love and then make demands. If he didn’t tell her, that means she didn’t ask either. Those are basic first date questions after what kind of work do you do?

9. Mia

March 31, 2020 at 11:55 pm

If Kendra doesn’t want kids,then why doesn’t she get herself sterilized as opposed to requiring Joc to do so. This makes no sense other than she needs a storyline.