LHHH Star Princess Love Claps Back After Fans Tell Her She's Being Too Hard on Ray J

LHHH Star Princess Love Claps Back After Fans Tell Her She’s Being Too Hard on Ray J

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” stars Ray J and Princess Love have been very open about the problems in their marriage. They nearly divorced not too long after Princess accused Ray of abandoning her in Vegas while she was pregnant.

So they decided to talk things out on their new show, “The Conversation,” on Zeus Network.

Princess has been getting some criticism on social media. There are people who feel like she’s being too hard on Ray. And she should be grateful for what he does bring to the table.

Well, Princess definitely disagrees.

After an Instagram follower told Princess that she should be glad he’s a provider and an amazing father, she clapped back.

Another said that Ray J has changed so much and Princess still isn’t happy. She responded to this comment as well.

Check out clips from “The Conversation” below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Princess (@princesslove) on

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Princess (@princesslove) on

1. Smh

March 17, 2020 at 10:01 am

She is so immature, its unbelievable

• Swells

March 17, 2020 at 11:49 pm

Their both immature!

• Michelle

May 7, 2020 at 7:30 pm

D-mn skippy two grown a-s adults acting like kids

• Stephanie Dixon

March 18, 2020 at 12:40 am

VERY

• Lala

March 18, 2020 at 8:07 pm

They both have their faults in their relationship but at the end of the day she chose to marry him even though she knew that he had stuff to work on before marriage I hope she didn’t think by marrying him that he was going to change right away things takes time but give him the credit that is due and go on about your way but I hope the both of them can work it out they have a beautiful family and I wish them nothing but the best🙏🏾🙏🏾😍

• Cosha

March 18, 2020 at 10:07 am

At the beginning she loved Ray J. I still believe she still does. I do not know a woman who has not been in a toxic relationship. This all apart of growing up and being wiser. Some people Learn faster than others, as being a woman myself. I was warned about some of the guys in my life.. Did I listen? NO!! because I thought I was in love and that the guy was in love with me. No one could tell me nothing about my man. I was ride or die. When I was cheated on, was I mad. He’ll yeah, but that didn’t stop how I felt about him. I understand what she’s going through she’s angry with him and now that he’s giving in to her and he’s finally listening she’s letting him have it.. He deserves to hear how she feels..even though I don’t think she means what she’s saying. I think she wants him to feel how she felt when he hurt her.

• No Time for the BS

March 18, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Ray J apologize and move on Take care of your children and let her go

2. Tea

March 17, 2020 at 10:02 am

They’ve always had a toxic relationship. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Neva

March 18, 2020 at 3:39 am

Yes she is, and her history is not that good. Stripper. one of Floyd M. Many women. and now acting like she brand new. Really.

3. Yelp

March 17, 2020 at 10:10 am

He pushed her in a pool of water. She was desperate to be with Ray J knowing exactly how he is. Zero sympathy

• MsCoCoMango

March 17, 2020 at 10:35 am

#COSIGN

• Joyce

March 19, 2020 at 1:53 am

Immaturity is all over this. And I am trying to figure out what the devil is the reason to be plastering this all over social media. Your business needs to stay behind closed doors. They’re not the first couple stuff like this has happened to and they will not be the last

• C

March 17, 2020 at 8:29 pm

I Feel the same way & Rayj mom told him & her Ray isn’t the man for u.so it’s hard for me too give her a pass too.Rayj is just being his-self * I’m the end the true u is always gonna come back out.if Rayj so bad,why have another child & what does she have too offer her kids,I mean he got her off a bet from Mayweather..Princess too much at times

4. K.stasi

March 17, 2020 at 11:23 am

Wow since when women started to have the backs of f-ck boys?!? She’s not being harsh in my opinion,but, let’s be real she knew who Ray j was even before she got w/ him. She was messing around w/ him while he was w/ teirra, getting into fists fights for him left & right. I don’t feel bad cause she knew who she was getting involved w/ but also Ray is stuck in the past, he’s forever stuck in the early 2000’s where he’s single Ray again. They didn’t have to get married to being w/ cause he was never ready & she knew that,but,of course even the kids didn’t change him. So, all’s I’m saying is that Ray is not serious about his marriage & she’s going to lose him the same way she got him.

5. Shayla

March 17, 2020 at 11:57 am

Oh Ray J is not without his flaws so I don’t know what these people are talking about. But Princess shouldn’t have ignored the red flags from the beginning. She should have left him after he pushed her into the pool. Just saying.

March 17, 2020 at 4:31 pm

I just don’t understand why they needed another reality show to talk out their problems. They need to do that in private. We’re tired. Stop doing everything for a check.

• K.stasi

March 17, 2020 at 5:57 pm

For real, not everything has to be exposed to the public on TV. Someone told me that Ray is a multimillionaire but if he is indeed one which I highly doubt,but, why do this for a check. Obviously they’re getting paid for their shenanigans & marital problems. Only been married for a year or two & already more drama. It’s getting old & she keeps looking stupider w/ this.

7. Nra

March 17, 2020 at 5:25 pm

Anybody who thinks ray j behavior is acceptable or that princess is being too hard on him is delusional asf . she should’ve never married him they both have their issues but he’s not ready to settle down he needs to be single so he can do him

• Tko

March 17, 2020 at 8:30 pm

I agree with you a thousand percent the bottom line is he wanted her bad she may have wanted him bad but the problem is now they’re married no free now so she good he immature mama’s boy and he ain’t going to stop cheating or doing drugs he’s going to be one of them play in the celebrity they find old eat somewhere if he don’t stop karma who’s a mother ask Nick Gordon oh that’s right he’s no longer here

8. Lana

March 17, 2020 at 5:29 pm

Princess is annoying but people need to stop gaslighting her and coddling Ray J. They know good and well they wouldn’t want to put up with his bs either. He’s disrespectful and he’s not faithful. She should have never married him.

• Kenndawg

March 17, 2020 at 11:18 pm

He was doing that bs while they were dating so her bad

9. Debra White

March 17, 2020 at 8:19 pm

Dear God. Bless this marriage.

10. CJ

March 17, 2020 at 8:34 pm

Following the man across town will not stop him from doing him, in Ray J defense, let the man make his bag, DANG, she’s on the man like a slave catcher with a whip, I’ve watched Ray J try to please this woman, the more he tries, the more she nags, Nothing is worst than a nagging glass woman, but a nagging glass man, and he has been holding his breathe and kissing her tail, trying to prove his love. Stop bashing our Beautiful Black Men. You knew him before you married him.

• K.stasi

March 23, 2020 at 6:47 pm

Cause she stupid a-s h-ll. She will never learn, she is learning this the hard way. I never liked nor respected her for her ridiculousness that she kept causing on the show. She knew that he was never ready for marriage,but, yet she pushed him on to it b/c she wanted to change him when he himself was not ready for all of that sh-t. Idgas of what people wanna say but she is so stupid & acting so immature. The kids didn’t even work to make him change. It’s like Ray j said “you ain’t gonna tie me down”.

11. Tiffani Young

March 17, 2020 at 10:09 pm

Ray J you still have to work to take care of your family so keep doing you. I would be THANKFUL to have a man like you as long as I don’t have anything disrespectful being thrown in my face.

12. Jessica Ortega

March 18, 2020 at 12:32 am

Princess LOVE REALLY NEED TO STOP YOU ARE ASKIBG FOR TOO MUCH THE REASON GE LEAVES IS TOU ARE A NAGGER you have everything any women would ask for he cheates cause you give him choice & bring YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS ON SOCIAL MEDIA THAT IS THE LOWEST YOU CAN GO MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID MAKES LESS OF A WIFE MEANS YOU SRE NOT DOING WHAT A WIFE NEED TO DO TO KEEP HER MAN HAPPY YOU GIRL NEED LOTS OF HELP YOU NEED THERAPIST & THEARPY

13. Teresa Washington

March 18, 2020 at 4:30 am

Girl if you don’t want Ray J let me have him. IF I COULD HAVE ONE WiSH!

• Julia

March 18, 2020 at 8:37 am

She got money and the KIDS she needs an OUTLET

14. Loudie

March 18, 2020 at 1:53 pm

He should of listen to his mother and got a prenup. She told you so. She got him exactly where she wants him. She knows she is doing too much.

15. Jackie

March 19, 2020 at 9:58 am

it seemed like to me and I’m saying me I’m not saying anyone else, and please be nice, not reply it seemed like princess wants to control Jay like she wants this fairytale life, and she knew this man was in the business of entertainment when she got with him. she cry because she didn’t get pregnant right away now she seem to be trying to control Ray. now that she got the kids Ray not going yo stop work that’s his life.