LHHMIA Season 3 Episode 13 Recap & Video Clips

LHHMIA Reunion Recap: Trina Comes for Nikki Natural’s Kids

LHHMIA Season 3 Episode 13

Photo Credit: VH1

Part one of the “Love And Hip Hop Miami” reunion didn’t lack when it comes to drama.

Amara La Negra and Emjay confirmed that they are still broken up. But Shay isn’t happy that Emjay is still living in Amara’s house. And she thinks her brother is being foolish to still have hopes that he and Amara could get back together.

Although Joseline didn’t attend the reunion, PreMadonna had some words for her.

And Nikki Natural’s feud with Trina worsened. Even Nikki’s kids aren’t safe from Trina’s wrath.

Here’s a recap for, “Reunion Part 1.”

1. Morgan

March 31, 2020 at 12:10 am

Trina was wrong for talking about her kids… idc how mad I’ve gotten I’ve never talked about nobody kids. Oh Trina can’t call nobody a ho cause she have did plenty ho activities herself.

2. Jay Clay

March 31, 2020 at 4:44 am

Never ever have I seen or heard the Baddest disrespect any female on LHHMIA! So for Trina to be this way it means that she has been disrespected in the worst way! She is the only female that I have seen not have an issue with another female but I know she would have mopped the floor with ol girl had she gotten her hands on her! Lol Dont mess with Trina! Truly The Baddest!

March 31, 2020 at 9:30 am

I’m very disappointed in Trina. Kids should always be off limits. She’s better than this.

4. Ugggggghhhhhhhh

March 31, 2020 at 10:28 am

Idk why y’all think Trina is better than this. She a ghetto bird too and ain’t above none of the circus clown acts. You cross the line taking about babies. And that’s just that! Now if Nikki Said eff her dead Mama everybody would be quick to say she wrong. The kids is innocent. It’s a shame that because of her status she gets a pass.

• Tasha

March 31, 2020 at 11:51 pm

Trina my girl all day every,f-ck nikki natural,with her nothing want be a-s,she is beneath Trina

• Nadina

April 1, 2020 at 12:07 am

100% agree. When Trina brought up that girl’s kids (small kids at that), I lost all respect for her. That was totally disgusting of her. It made me see her for the trash she is, quite frankly. She is beyond full of herself and needs to not come back. I was sick to my stomach. Leave those BABIES out of it! She was doing too much altogether. And she has always been just a second/third rate rapper anyway but they have gassed her up to think she a world-class rapper…not!

5. Aria

April 1, 2020 at 12:55 am

As if black kids aren’t degraded enough by other cultures, then here comes Trina’s self-important, dusty, disgusting, sack-eyed, scary tail to jump on that girl’s kids. I wanted to barf🤨 That was an all-around horrible display by Trina. No excuse to go after small kids, period!

6. Jennyboo

April 1, 2020 at 2:24 am

I Use To Have A Great Deal Of Respect For Trina Until NOW” U Put Her Beneath U But In All Actuality U Are Truly Beneath Her” U CAME FOR HER KIDS!!!… That’s When All The STOPS Get PULLED” U Could’ve Sat & Talked About Her All Day But U Crossed The Line In A Major Way Talking About Her Babies” U Have A Mother That Passed, What If She Would’ve Spoken On Your Deceased Mother” Yo A-s Would’ve Been Ready To Off Her”…Smh” U DEAD A-S WRONG & Now U Have Proven To Be All The Trashy Things U Said About Her” F-ck Who U Are & What Status U Hold” That’s Means SH-T” When U Fix Your Raggegy A-s Mouth To Talk About Somebody’s Kids” ….U Straight Bottom Of The Barrel!!!!!!