'Love And Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Akbar V Shades Spice After They Get into Physical Altercation

‘Love And Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Akbar V Shades Spice After They Get into Physical Altercation

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” star Akbar V had an eventful rookie season on the show. She crowned herself as the Queen of Atlanta, and she had a lot to say about female rappers who weren’t from the city relocating there. So she clashed with Tokyo Vanity. She also had tension with Spice. However, she was able to make peace with both by the end of the season.

Interestingly enough, it looks like the truce she made with Spice and Tokyo Vanity was short-lived. At the end of the super trailer for the upcoming season, Akbar can be seen throwing hands with multiple people, including Spice and Tokyo.

When a follower asked Akbar about things getting violent with Spice, Akbar threw a little shade.

1. Tiffani Young

March 13, 2020 at 10:40 am

Why are these two still beefing? I thought they are okay after last season I guess not. I see Arkansas Mo made his instagram private. I feel bad for him and really hate to see him being killed off the show the way he is. Why now is Alexis Sky being brought up as someone he had contact with? This season may not be all that entertaining as they want us to see.

• Pat

March 13, 2020 at 3:19 pm

So he’s not dead? They better not have faked that man’s death for a storyline.

March 13, 2020 at 10:43 am

I just think it’s wack that they jumped Akbar. And Tokyo stay trying to jump somebody for some odd reason.

• Pat

March 13, 2020 at 3:20 pm

It’s weak as f–k to jump somebody.

3. Anony

March 13, 2020 at 11:33 am

Mona is doing an awesome job of having black entertainers c–ning on national television. Akhbar dont even have custody of her own children so I’m not interested in anything that’s she has going this season. Alexis Skyy needs to go home and sit this one out. I’m not saying she wasn’t a victim of sex trafficking but at the same time she publicly promotes nudity and sex, and has been linked sexually to a whole slew of rappers. I think the Love and Hip hop franchise has run its course and needs to be canceled or revamped.

• FedUpwith Trash

March 14, 2020 at 7:52 am

I agree it’s time the love and hip hop trash goes off the air, there is nothing positive or to be proud of about this show! All the people on this show is a big disgrace and embarrassment! Kurt and his disgusting self, Karlie Red, Akbar or whatever her name is, Tokyo everybody on this show is a joke! Always fighting and c—-ning, grown a&$ adults discussing their private information! They went to a new low when they brought Pooh on the show talking about doody on sheets the season, that woman is old enough to be a grandmother! Just plain garbage, Mona Scott is the Ghetto Oprah who is another c—-n house slave mammy doing the white masters bidding by bringing down black men and women on national tv! It’s pure self at its worst!

4. K.stasi

March 13, 2020 at 2:42 pm

Man all of these females be fighting & having weird names on these shows.
    Premadonna?,last name Buddafly?,sukihanna?Lightskinkeisha?! Wtf kind of name is lightskinkeisha, like for real?! Already trying to d-mn hard w/ that “name”. Smh, I know I should be throwing my two cents on the drama but I can’t w/ these dumb names, it’s too much😂🤭🤭.

• Lil Landy

March 13, 2020 at 4:43 pm

🤣🤣🤣 don’t leave out all the bunnies

• K.stasi

March 13, 2020 at 5:14 pm

I forgot about that😂😂. Since I haven’t heard any drama w/ that “name”, it didn’t even come up🤭🤭.

• BlackBerry

March 13, 2020 at 9:31 pm

I’m so ready for all the drama! Atlanta still got holds the “Best Lhh franchise” title✔✔✔

• Susie Harper

March 18, 2020 at 8:11 am

These young ladies need to grow up grow up my ladies life is to short u have something that some women wish they had an able to get a check to act a fool my sister’s my sister’s Get paid an pray that u can keep your jobs just know how to act while doing so God Bless . I like the show but I will not keep watching to c nice young ladies fight it’s sad

5. La Baby Skittles

March 14, 2020 at 9:38 pm

Leave a reply,
    We was all pulling for light skinned keisha sorry brisby. Thanking god above she’s a new cast member you know whas up. Here in nyc, I wasn’t watching nutting but AtL LOVE AND HIP HOP. My homeboy is friends with the cast of lhhny so naturally conflict of interest to watch the show, but lhhatl? please believedat I just hope none of the grumpy industry ninjas try to ruin her image with sex parties and drugs. you go gurl.