'Love And Hip Hop New York' Star Mama Jones Apologizes for Going off on Jim Jones

‘Love And Hip Hop New York’ Star Mama Jones Apologizes for Going off on Jim Jones

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop New York” star Jim Jones probably wishes Mama Jones and Chrissy Lampkin could learn to get along. Despite Jim’s years with Chrissy, no progress has been made. So this is one of the reasons why Jim was slow to tell his mother about Chrissy’s role in her new house.

When she found out that Chrissy handled the interior decorating, she went all the way off on Jim. Some words were exchanged. And Jim was kicked out Mama Jones’ new home.

However, she has since apologized.

March 4, 2020 at 4:24 pm

She raised h-ll for nothing.

• Demetria Pope

March 7, 2020 at 11:36 pm

I’m just glad she apologized and wonder why the scene was deleted.

2. Marilyn

March 4, 2020 at 7:06 pm

Somehow this should bring you closer to Chrissy.I am sure the house is decorated nicely.So happy you apologized th your son.

3. Ebony

March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm

Buuuuuut you don’t apologize to Crissy? Or at least thank her or apologize to Jim about Crissy as well….Half a-s apology.

4. Cerease

March 4, 2020 at 10:48 pm

I love ya I don’t care what people say u have a wonderful family don’t let no one take it a way I’m a fan cause I been watch the show since it aired

• K.stasi

March 5, 2020 at 4:02 pm

Man am I the only one who is tired of these “Mama’s” on this d-mn show? Cause I am, that sh-t is just tacky & I can’t anymore w/ this show.🤭🙄 When will this shenanigans be cancelled!!!??

• Yvette Simmons

March 13, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Yes, I totally agree with you and I love their Family

5. Meaty Bone Thuggin

March 4, 2020 at 10:54 pm

Mama Jones is a Doll!!;. #Gangstress!!!

6. Meaty Bone Thuggin

March 4, 2020 at 10:56 pm

Yar be nice & leave this Sweetheart of a Woman alone!

• Dana

March 5, 2020 at 4:41 pm

Why couldn’t mama have the red door??

7. Quinett Alexander

March 5, 2020 at 7:39 am

He loves his mom and that’s how its supposed to b. Im glad she dis apologize to him for the way she acted.

8. Miamifloridasofine305

March 5, 2020 at 7:44 pm

I am so happy she told her son that she was sorry. I feel like the show shouldn’t have left this part out. life is to short she need to tell chrissy that she’s sorry to. the need to make up because you can look in Jim eyes and tell he hurt. Chrissy is a very good person the show make all them look bad they meant to cut that part out. so fans can get mad at mama jones that’s wasn’t right. that show will mess up your life. Chrissy the one who the show called back. so she making all the money I love all 3 of them I pray that her and Chrissy can work out their problems because it breaking Jim down I feel so sorry for Jim because he caught in the middle I know god will work this out because life is to short to hate each other.

9. Anna

March 5, 2020 at 11:37 pm

These guys need to stop trying to force they women on their Mothers don’t you get if a Mother have let you know She don’t care for your women so be it.She don’t love you go get your love from your mama please.

10. Love Urban-Belle

March 6, 2020 at 12:02 am

I love me some Mamma Jones, that sexy raspy voice.

11. Pamela

March 6, 2020 at 12:41 pm

This woman is an ex drug addict some of her brain cells are dead. This is their behavior. If I were Chrissy I would not pay attention to anything she do or say at this point.

12. Yeah

March 13, 2020 at 12:28 am

Now remember she is someone’s Mother.Would you want someone to say these things about yo Mama. She is who she is point blank.