'Love And Hip Hop New York' Star Olivia Longott Gets Frustrated with Yandy Smith

‘Love And Hip Hop New York’ Star Olivia Longott Gets Frustrated with Yandy Smith

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop New York” star Olivia Longott is back and she has a bone to pick with Rich Dollaz. According to Olivia, he didn’t give her any of the money made from her music while he managed her. Although Rich’s excuse was Olivia did not write her hit “December,” Olivia claimed that she does have publishing rights. So Rich still owes her money.

On the upcoming episode, she will have a conversation with Yandy Smith and Remy Ma about this. And Olivia ends up getting frustrated with Yandy.

1. Pretty Girl

March 2, 2020 at 2:21 pm

Yandy is trying to stay neutral. There’s nothing wrong with that.

March 2, 2020 at 2:27 pm

I really think Olivia needs to be taking Rich to court instead of talking about it on TV.

• C Williams

March 2, 2020 at 4:32 pm

Well court doesn’t give you a check like VH1 does.

• Foxx

March 2, 2020 at 4:53 pm

After reviewing past shows Olivia 4got how much Rich invested eithin her career from day 1 I believe this is a misunderstanding on Olivia’s behalf and if you really think about she’s had reoccurring issues of the same content via manager to record label she’s VERY talented but sometimes I’ve noticed thinking is not her best talent no shade

• Angie Angel

March 3, 2020 at 1:33 pm

Some people just dam ungrateful and don’t remember who was done with them from day one kmt..

• Nunya

March 3, 2020 at 7:44 am

All this is fake this is fake because if this man really stole from her and she has publishing rights and all of this then where are the receipts where’s the documentation all she needs to do like you said it’s take his a-s to court produce the proof Olivia trying to stay relevant and get a check until she has tangible proof I don’t believe that sh-t I think it’s all for ratings

3. Ugh

March 2, 2020 at 3:29 pm

So all Olivia wants to talk about is Rich? How boring.

4. Darlene Robinson

March 2, 2020 at 3:46 pm

Olivia should’ve went this hard at Fifty!

5. Bizzy B

March 2, 2020 at 4:26 pm

Forget Olivia she a selfish snob.

6. Bizzy B

March 2, 2020 at 5:27 pm

The more I watch Yandy professionalism,the more I say she is The Mother Land of this TV shizz. She seats haters away. ALL DAY!!!

• Anonymous

March 3, 2020 at 8:36 am

Huh? Olivia isn’t hating on Yandy. They are friends. She just doesn’t understand why Yandy doesn’t believe her. But I get it. Yandy is friends with Rich and Olivia. She doesn’t want to choose a side and she honestly doesn’t have to.

• Bizzy B

March 3, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Olivia needs to be off the show she a snob with negative backstabbing energy. Cisco, as always turned Mita Mita on her as well.

7. Tylynn

March 2, 2020 at 7:20 pm

Olivia is feeling some kind of way because she blames Cisco and Cisco recanted whatever she claims he said to her. I really don’t think she has a case to fight, but if she does he should really handle it in a better way.

8. MomofAJ

March 2, 2020 at 8:36 pm

D-mn, Yandy is everybody’s story line.

• Anonymous

March 3, 2020 at 8:38 am

What? That’s what you took away from this four minute video? I like Yandy but some of you are very weird and cult like. All I saw here was friends having a conversation about Rich. Olivia doesn’t understand why her friend Yandy doesn’t believe that Rich stole from her. And Yandy doesn’t want to choose a side because she’s friends with Rich and Olivia. That does not equate to Yandy being Olivia’s storyline. Stop reaching.

• Miss Coco

March 3, 2020 at 9:51 am

It’s all just soap opera but with worse writing..the same way moms and aunts would gossip/stan over Young and the Restless or Guiding Light, etc. and talking to the TV back in the day. Now, it’s social media and blogs.

9. Quinett Alexander

March 3, 2020 at 8:28 am

Wow yandy the sh-t y because she’s everyone’s story line💯💯💯

• Anonymous

March 3, 2020 at 8:40 am

As I said above, I like Yandy but some of you act like cultists. You have to be extreme to take a 4 minute clip of two friends having a conversation about money being stolen and think it means Yandy is Olivia’s storyline. Please do better. Now I’m starting to see what that Pat person was saying on here. I like Yandy but some of you do way too much. It’s worship status at this point.

• Nadina

March 3, 2020 at 9:40 am

Add Nene and Kenya to that number. Folks be acting like they know them ppl personally🤣