Quad Webb's Return to the Upcoming Season of 'Married to Medicine' Is Up in the Air

Quad Webb’s Return to the Upcoming Season of ‘Married to Medicine’ Is Up in the Air

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Quad Webb has been on “Married to Medicine” since season one. Although she started off on the show being extremely close to Mariah Huq, they eventually fell out and it was nasty. Their ongoing feud has been a focal point on the show for seasons now. And last season Quad stood firm on the drug accusations she made about Mariah.

Interestingly enough, it’s now being rumored that Mariah won’t be returning for the upcoming season. And Quad’s return isn’t definite.

Dr. Heavenly addressed this when a fan asked if Quad is returning in a YouTube video. At the 1:06:44 mark, Heavenly told the fan, “I don’t know. I think that’s up in the air. I really do. I don’t know.”

Heavenly has already confirmed that contracts were sent out.

Check out the video below.

March 28, 2020 at 7:46 am

She needs to go. She’s not married to medicine anymore and acts like she’s too good for the show now anyway. Let her focus on Sister Circle and bring in some new wives.

• JuJu

March 28, 2020 at 1:23 pm

I agree AND get rid of BIG MOUTH Heavenly

• Beverly Mcconico

March 28, 2020 at 7:48 pm

Bravo you are full of s*** because first of all Andy Cohen you need to get rid of the the b******* heavenly she ain’t got no story she just keep up s*** so she can stay on the show we’re tired of her s*** and quad is nothing but a little gold digger looking for something to put her on a higher platform now you need to really get rid of heavenly quad and dr. Jackie they really is boring. Nobody cares about their boring a-s and and like I say heavenly is boring to she just always stirring up s*** with Mariah to keep herself revelant Bravo I’m sick of watching this s*** cuz you don’t know how to work the right people Mariah called you guys and helped made you guys a bunch of money and then you turn your back on her that’s b******* I’m not liking Bravo very much you seem to be just f****** user put this s*** Mariah is a good the show to be on that show she’s very interesting Toya is interesting you need to find some new people and get rid of heavenly quad and dr. Jackie all three of them is boring as h-ll.

• Pamela King

March 28, 2020 at 10:15 pm

I totally agree with you the 3 of them need to go!

• Lisa

March 29, 2020 at 10:08 am

Mariah and her family including her mom should come back. Dr. Jackie is kind of shady maybe she should not come back this season.

• Lynette

April 26, 2020 at 2:11 pm

Dr Jackie if full of it so is the minions Heavenly and Quad .quad is not even married to medicine any let that broad go right along with Messy Jackie and Helley

• Tynetta C McCraw

March 29, 2020 at 7:24 am

I love Quad and I won’t watch if she leaves

• Meallday

March 29, 2020 at 12:36 pm

Right. A bunch of comments from Mariah’s friends and supporters!

• Anonymous

March 29, 2020 at 12:51 pm

I can’t stand her and won’t watch while she’s still on the show.

• Chundy Wright

April 8, 2020 at 7:38 pm

Quad doesn’t really have a story line and Dr. Jackie is very boring this last season wasn’t good just cancel the show with the social distancing and shelter in home they want be filming no time soon

• Cheryl

March 29, 2020 at 9:02 am

You saying way too much, but like Mariah Ain’t Saying Nothing…

• Anonymous

March 29, 2020 at 12:53 pm

I love how you Quad worshippers are obsessed with Mariah. Y’all hate Mariah but wouldn’t even know who Quad is if it wasn’t for Mariah creating the show. Be grateful you ingrates.

• Meallday

March 29, 2020 at 12:30 pm

The cast members and the show alone has done just fine without Mariah negative hating a-s. She always tryna come for somebody but can’t take it when it gets thrown back. Just another example of misery loves company! Reality TV has proven that you don’t have to be a wife to be on these shows so stop being jealous of Quad, just mad bc she don’t take no mess from these messy girls. Heavenly speaks the truth and livens things up, otherwise it would be boring. And they need Jackie to help keep these girls straight and pull’em back together. They will always be in their feelings if she wasn’t around to help mend fences. My opinion, if u don’t like it ah well! 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Anonymous

March 29, 2020 at 12:54 pm

No they have not done good without Mariah being on the show because she’s always their storylines. And the ratings have flopped without her, which is why they had to bring Mariah back in the first place. No one is jealous of Quad. She’s a divorcee on a talk show no one watches. Humble yourselves you Quad worshippers.

• Deborah D Hayes

March 29, 2020 at 6:03 pm

I agree get rid of them

• Moliscious

March 30, 2020 at 5:25 pm

I totally agree with you a 100%. How are they pushing the creator off of the show? If this happens, I will not watch. They need to get rid of messy Heavenly. Boring Dr. Jackie. Boring Quad money hungry.

• Angella Carter

April 8, 2020 at 7:20 pm

We agree

• J.

March 29, 2020 at 5:24 am

Hell yass! Get rid of big lying mouth Heavenly ! Dr. Jacky is too far up heavenly punani and a-s that she can’t think straight!!

• Dawn

March 29, 2020 at 11:28 pm

All I know is Heavenly ain’t Heavenly and she needs to get the axe along with Contessa Quad and Jackie oh and Mariah is very likable she just ain’t up with the bull

• Sharon

March 30, 2020 at 8:35 am

naw keep big mouth heavenly she tells everything

• Fe

March 28, 2020 at 3:08 pm

Why is devil a-s heavenly gone, she needs to go with Quad

• Anonymous

March 28, 2020 at 3:47 pm

WITHOUT A DOUBT.

• Jackie

March 28, 2020 at 3:50 pm

Heavenly makes the show like her or not. They were crazy to let Mariah go though. Mariah and Heavenly are funny as h-ll.

• Tehuti Goddess

March 28, 2020 at 9:13 pm

That mush Mouthed [email protected]$%# Do Make Sheeeit!!!!🤨

• Linda

March 28, 2020 at 9:16 pm

I like them all, I don’t give a d-mn what anybody else has to say. If you don’t like them don’t watch the d-mn show simply as that

• Crystal Michele Leonard

March 29, 2020 at 4:37 pm

I’ve read the comments and i use to luv to watch the show until Dr. Heavenly joined the show. What respectful women would talk about someone’s mother. She makes me cringe. Heavenly, Jackie and Quad. I wouldn’t miss either of the three and I probably start watching the show more. Luv tonya, Mariah and Simone, good vibes

• Patrice Dominique

March 29, 2020 at 11:18 am

Love Mariah. She’s a class act. I love her versatility. Don’t let anyone push her out please.

• Idele Dawson

March 28, 2020 at 6:42 pm

I agree! Get rid of her shady boots a-s, n put a real MARRIED TO MEDICINE WOMAN IN HER PLACE, N TAKE HEVENLY A-S ALONG WITH HER THEY BOTH DON’T KNOW ASTORY LINE, N BRINF NOTHING TO THE SHIW ANYMORE. IN FACT QUIE BORING 😉

• Godgiven

March 28, 2020 at 11:41 pm

I do agree!!! But don’t worry karma will be back for her if Mariah leaves

• Barbara Seay

March 28, 2020 at 11:40 pm

I agree.

• Sharon

March 29, 2020 at 9:31 am

Yes quad needs to go tere is no need for her to be on married to medicine bc she doesn’t fit the script I don’t want her to return

• Toya Marshall

March 29, 2020 at 3:53 pm

I Agree she wanted Her Divorce She Git it, Bring Back Greg and his New Love Interest 🖐🖐 Bye Quad Head

2. My Opinion

March 28, 2020 at 8:09 am

She was starting to stick out like a sore thumb. Especially on the couples trips. It’s time for her to move on from the show.

3. Pat

March 28, 2020 at 8:22 am

I’m surprised. Producers have been kissing Quad’s a-s for years now.

4. CHARLOTTE

March 28, 2020 at 12:42 pm

Why yet again you’ll hating on Quad. You’ll are jealous because she is now single. You forget that she has been battered by her ex husband as nd she doesn’t think she is all that because she is making a living for self! You’ll need to get a life and leave Quad along! Grow the f—- up. She is okay but, the other such up wives are okay, bullsh-t. This is a show people for entertainment. Keep her and have her date or look for love and bring back her ex and let him look for love.

• O-La

March 28, 2020 at 12:59 pm

Why would anybody be jealous of a woman for being newly divorced? What a weird comment.

• Whitney

March 28, 2020 at 5:33 pm

Jealous of what? you sound stupid. That is ridiculous, everyone opinion that she should not be on a show that highlights marriages and Medicine and she is neither has nothing to do with jealousy it’s a fact. Find a show about living single and I will vote for her but this is not for her at ALL.

• Idele Dawson

March 28, 2020 at 6:45 pm

I totally agree, she doesn’t bring anything to the table, but drama, n selfishness. Girl bye

5. lizzy

March 28, 2020 at 12:44 pm

She’s not Married To Medicine. Bye Quad!

• Crystal Michele Leonard

March 29, 2020 at 4:51 pm

True. It’s an example of how our black women don’t lift each other up but glad to bring each other down, even when they have a great platform to share and shine light on the African Americans with viewers. Not saying they have to kiss a-s but at least show some respect to Mariah for the show and support each other and the opportunities to spotlight our black community with a positive impact. Just saying… Blessings to all the women on M2M.

6. anon anon

March 28, 2020 at 1:07 pm

I just don’t believe they are going to really get rid of Mariah and Quad. I’ll believe it when I see it.

• Teresa Ann Toliver Johnson

March 28, 2020 at 2:10 pm

I not going to watch next season because Mariah isn’t going to be on. Quad,Heavenly and Jackie plus Contessa needs to go.

• Lessie Baskin

March 28, 2020 at 5:32 pm

I agree. Clean house and bring in New wives or zip will not be watching.

7. Mary

March 28, 2020 at 1:58 pm

God, I hope this rumor is true. Quad is so toxic, has absolutely no “story line” (not sure if any of them do). She just doesn’t (and never has added anything). I have to “step back” a little because I, for some reason, just do not care for her. I won’t watch Sister Circle for the very same reason – QUAD. Sorry guys, she is not a favorite of mine.

• Trina

March 28, 2020 at 9:21 pm

I Love all the ladies, Heavenly funny as h-ll

8. Miss Jones

March 28, 2020 at 3:12 pm

Heavenly is so d-mn mean jealous and miserable. And with all her nasty antics will never change the fact, that it is because of Mariah Huq and creating the show is why she is on it!!!!

9. Shady Bootz

March 28, 2020 at 5:06 pm

Heavenly will close her dental practice and work full time to ensure Quad is back. Dumb b-tch!

10. Katie

March 28, 2020 at 9:09 pm

I agree Quad needs to go. She is no longer married to a doctor. This is what the show is all about. Then she made false accusations about Mariah doing cocaine. When Phaedra told that lie about Kandi she got fired. So why Quad not fired.I use to have respect for Dr. Jackie until she put Buffie’s personal business out, about not being able to have kids. That was very disrespectful and hurtful the way she call herself apologizing.She would’ve liked it if Buffie would’ve said that why your husband cheated on you with a woman who had breast. And Heavenly country a-s needs to go sit down somewhere and let her husband be a man.Damon can’t do nothing, without his mama Heavenly having something to say. But he was loving that Latina on his lap at the stripper’s club. Contessa go sit your a-s down somewhere. You just like Heavenly just jump on with anybody whether they’re right or wrong. I LOVE Simone she is down to earth and she tell it how it is. These the ladies you should keep Simone, Toya,and Mariah.And replace the other four ladies. Because if they stay I’ll have to find something else to watch. I’ll be saying goodbye to Married to Medicine.

11. Ruth

March 29, 2020 at 12:13 am

Mariah is not going any where. They will all be back. Probably not Buffy

R probably not Buffyah is not going no where.

12. Francine P

March 29, 2020 at 6:07 am

This is soooooooo true! Quad, Heavenly and Contessa all need to go!! I read somewhere that Contessa and Dr Jackie are leaving along with Buffie. After Jackie’s performance this past season I can see why she’s leaving. Pls bravo think about the fans. I love Toya, Mariah and Dr Simone is alright also. I have been watching since day one and really like the show. However, Quad and Heavenly are complete wastes to the show. They really should GO!!

13. YagurlChele

March 29, 2020 at 7:13 pm

This is what happens when you bite the hand that feeds you!!! Quad wouldn’t have been nothing without Mariah! She wasn’t even married when came on the show. She was a supporting cast member! All the ladies should be thanking Mariah for introducing them to reality tv

14. Diva

March 29, 2020 at 8:42 pm

Quad needs to go. She is very nasty.

15. Edie

April 9, 2020 at 4:42 pm

Heavenly,
    Quit smacking your lips…very distracting. You sound somewhat illiterate…digging in your ear, playing with your hair, brushing yourself off. Not interested in what you have to say. You could go along with Mariah and Buffie.

• Felecia

April 16, 2020 at 12:22 pm

The show is not the same without Mariah. Shes very funny and so exciting to watch along with some of the other ladies.

Contessa, Jackie and Quad should be the ones to go… boring.