'Black Ink Crew' Star Sky Gets Backlash After Recent Comments About Her Sons

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Sky Gets Backlash After Recent Comments About Her Sons

Black Ink Crew Star Sky

Photo Credit: VH1

While “Black Ink Crew” star Skyy hasn’t been on the show, she’s still causing plenty of conversations on social media. Specifically, fans of the show feel some type of way about Sky’s strained relationships with her sons Des and Genesis.

In fact, a fan of the show decided to get shady towards Sky on Instagram.

Hollywood Unlocked posted a video clip of how Sky’s been keeping her head up during the Quarantine in Florida.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by HOLLYWOOD UNLOCKED (@hollywoodunlocked) on

The fan decided to get shady, saying Sky’s not even checking in on her sons during the Pandemic.

Sky responded to the fan saying she doesn’t have any kids.

Sky Instagram

Sky’s comments led to a lot of backlash. Meanwhile, Des found time to not only hang with Ceaser, but spend time with his grandmother, Sky’s mom.

View this post on Instagram

❤️

A post shared by Dessalines (@dezzzraymond7) on

April 12, 2020 at 7:17 am

Disgusting.

• Redbone

April 12, 2020 at 5:23 pm

Is sky crazy h-ll yeah. Does she need help h-ll f-ckin yeah. But let’s keep it 💯 sky talked about how much she loved her twin boys and how they were doing so good she sorry for what she did growing up to her “twin boys”
      Later down the line her bullsh-t hit the fan because she never even had twins from the start. She lied about that. Her baby father came on the show we found out she lied about him too. She lied about her age. The only reason she went looking for them boys is because her name was getting dragged for her lies from the moment she forgot she never had twins. She doesn’t love her kids never did.
      Look at her love to ceaser the one she call brother. She never went at him like she did her kids. But anyone she doesn’t genuinely care for. She would spit on them. Plan and simple her love for them boys are fake and promoting her any longer is shameful.
      Her hopes and dreams should be crushed and taken from her the same way she took her kids. Hopes and dreams. And ceaser making excuses bro you going to suffer just as much because if you love her you should love what she created. To tell Des to basically deal with it I no it’s hard but your mom got a problem. That speech in the car suck and you could’ve done alot better. Sky has no excuse to act the way she does to people. And I wish I could meet her one day. #$#+&_$&-(:&$…………. Who knows what may happen ijs.

• Big sexy

April 12, 2020 at 8:35 pm

D-mn dud y di a gossip clip with her you wrote a whole d-mn book about this woman life so that means you know nothing about your own self and life

• TYRONE NCKINNEY

April 12, 2020 at 8:43 pm

I WISH VH1 WOULD JUST CUT HER FROM THE SHOW BECAUSE SKYS STORYLINE IS BULLCRAP,LIKE IT HAS BEEN FROM DAY 1 . STOP ENABLING SKYS CRAP AND PUT SOMEONE ELSE ON THE SHOW THAT HAS A DECENT STORYLINE,AND WILL BRING AN AUDIENCE TO VH1 THAT APPRECIATES BLACK INK NEW YORK!!

• Pipp

April 13, 2020 at 1:07 am

U really put a lot of time in this paragraph about this woman, it’s not that deep the show sucks anyway

• Jackie james

April 17, 2020 at 1:21 am

Sky never really wanted her kids back, it was that her storyline was weak. The crazy act got tired. The show is great without her. Sure to be classier.

• Danielle Pollard

April 17, 2020 at 6:14 pm

They are not twins she just have 2 sons but they are not twins

• Busy Bee 61

April 12, 2020 at 9:02 pm

Sky’s a lowlife she does not bring anything to the show,she not missed she was obnoxious ghetto and embarrassing. She has no class and the only thing she did right was to give her sons up as you can see she would have been an unfit mother.

• Jessica

April 13, 2020 at 8:06 am

OMG…. I really hate this dumb b-tch. She is so disgusting. Someone please come remove this b-tch from black ink crew all together. She is ridiculous and if Ceasar accepting this sh-t he foul asf too.

• Portia Cleveland

April 14, 2020 at 2:45 pm

She doesn’t kids! They grown men now!

2. Anony

April 12, 2020 at 8:56 am

Sky is a perfect example of kids not being able to choose their parents. She didn’t want those boys when she had them and she doesn’t want them now. I hope everything she does from this point on crumbles right in her face. B-tch

• Cecelia lebron

April 12, 2020 at 1:51 pm

Exactly, God does not like ugly, you get what you put out, you reap what you sow, believe that, your soul is,is so black there’s no other way to say it, may God save it, I had to say that cuz I do have a God in my life.

• LaTarsha

April 12, 2020 at 7:07 pm

That’s the reason why she’s alone and has been for a while. Until she gets right within herself and god about her kids she will never find the right kind of love because she doesn’t know how to love. Now I can kinda see why her abs 600breezy are not together anymore

• Donna Witten

April 12, 2020 at 2:02 pm

Yessss!

3. Liyah B

April 12, 2020 at 9:42 am

This is an example of why just because your an biological parent sometimes the kids is better off personally I think them boys would have been just fine had she left them alone in the first place. Also not to judge her because mental illness is real.

• T with it

April 12, 2020 at 2:04 pm

Well said!

4. Ms. Jackson

April 12, 2020 at 9:53 am

What the f-ck?

5. Reese

April 12, 2020 at 11:47 am

She right b-tch dont have kids. She got issues and demons that should have been addressed before she met them boys. Dont use her alleged mental illness for excuse cause I’ve seen others mom’s incl. my own be a great mother. You gotta want to try and she had an underlying motive to get that check over her AND those boys fragile feelings. So unfortunate cause now they all in a worse state. If they just woulda sought outside help 1st this coulda been a diff. situation. Question tho….y they all OUTSIDE hugged up with a kid and two over 60y? Every1 quarantine their own way I guess. Be Blessed

• Lena

April 13, 2020 at 1:10 pm

Photo wasn’t taken recently this was before quarantine

• Mother

April 13, 2020 at 6:26 pm

I’m speaking as a mother my daughter is in the same place that sky is in and I was in her mother’s place but what I didn’t do was talk my daughter into giving up her kids i pull myself together and I kept my grandkids so that they can still be a part of her life when your child has depression and bipolar disorder it’s not as easy as you think for them to just pull it together my grandkids love their mother to death and they took the time to learn her triggers and she may not be greatest Mom but she is the best mom she can be for them and when when she is out of order they understand it’s not them she’s unstable.Just Saying

6. Tiffani Young

April 12, 2020 at 12:01 pm

I am GLAD Des is somewhere he feels comfortable! KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY SKY!!!

7. Sexy

April 12, 2020 at 1:11 pm

She needs Ayana fix my life that might help them cuz the way she treated those kids didn’t make any sense I feel really bad for them how can you birth kids and then go find them and then mistreat them

• T with it

April 12, 2020 at 2:08 pm

Exactly d-mn shame.

8. Sexy

April 12, 2020 at 1:33 pm

Sky days knee Ayana fix my life and she need to stop mistreating her sons they didn’t ask to be here why would she go look for him and then welcome them into her life and then mistreat them but God going to make her pay they was doing just fine until she came and disrupted they life she gets no respect from real mothers she use them boys for a storyline all that bullhorn and crying she want her boys and then mistreat them she’s a disgrace

9. CJ

April 12, 2020 at 1:42 pm

Sky is a horrible person and an even worst mother! I have no respect what’s so ever for her low down dirty a-s!
    B-tch looks like she stinks anyway! Trifling!

10. CJ

April 12, 2020 at 1:44 pm

Disgusting, dirty bi#+h!

11. Sexy

April 12, 2020 at 1:53 pm

Sky days need Ayana fix my life how can you mistreat your kids and then live with yourself and bullhorn and crying all over the showtime out you want your kids and then once you locate your kids you mistreat them and treat them like dogs and a matter of fact dogs are treated better than you treat your own kids you are a disgrace to all mothers and you’re a disgrace to yourself and got the nerve to say you don’t have any kids you better pray and Hope God don’t strike you down but the way you going God make you suffer for the rest of your life and I hope you don’t get sick cuz you ain’t going to have nobody by your side and a mother always want her children by their side when they get sick but I hope God make you suffer for you miserable psychotic b****

12. Tasha

April 12, 2020 at 1:56 pm

Skyy weak as h-ll to treat her kids like that. God can take all that money away she can be dead right now. Who cares about a dog mother like that

• Happy over here.

April 12, 2020 at 2:10 pm

I second that.

13. Ozzie Edwards

April 12, 2020 at 1:56 pm

I don’t think Ilyanla will be able to fix this..Sky doesn’t seem to take criticism very well.

• Hey hey

April 12, 2020 at 2:11 pm

U took the words out my mouth.

14. Kyra

April 12, 2020 at 2:35 pm

I would never do that to my kids iam glad Cesar have her son

15. K.stasi

April 12, 2020 at 3:11 pm

This b-tch sky will never change until it’s too late. What am I kidding, it is too late. All she does is bully her sons & acts like she’s never had them. On the last article of her, someone had the nerves to say “I feel bad”, we don’t know her story”,”I love sky so much” & wanted everyone to have compassion for her?!? Are you f-cking serious, who in the d-mn h-ll would feel sorry for a b-tch who treats her kids like they don’t exist, like they’re random people on the streets & that they will never matter to her. I don’t feel bad for sky at all. Why should we feel for her when she is a monster to them & idgaf what anyone has to say she will never ever change. The proof is on the tweet & video she put up. It’s obvious she doesn’t want to be a mother & that she is acting like she’s 19 again when her a-s needs to grow tf up. Who can respect a woman like that who treats her two children like trash & she’s not even bothered to go to therapy or admit that she’s a sh-tty mom. All she did was like about them & how they were living a rich life going to Dubai 🙄. B.I.C is nothing but a shady a-s show that profits on broken people & on their misery. I feel bad for the kids cause they didn’t ask to be made nor did they ask to have sky as a mother. Sky should’ve just left them alone but w/ the B.I.C being there breathing on her neck heard her story & decided to add fuel to the fire. Idc f-ck sky & she will get her karma for being like this. You can’t save someone if they can’t even save themselves or wants to be saved.

16. Missy

April 12, 2020 at 4:44 pm

She should have left them boys alone. she added on another layer of pain. she’s a sick girl. she try to make them feel guilty for her behavior.those boys need to let go and move on.I felt bad for her at one time.but now I see her for what she is.unfit mother…my heart go out to those boys.she don’t give a f-ck..she showed how she feel in her actions. she never tried to change for the better.she continued her bad behavior..etc

17. AKON DORSEY

April 12, 2020 at 5:13 pm

Coke is not a mental issue,it’s a choice.She said she had issues with drugs among other things around the the time she had them and that was the reason she gave them up for adoption.The way she’s always acted since I’ve been watching the show SUPER DUPER amped,whorish,hostile,and ignorant it seems like she’s never taken the time to tend to the problem. She’s enjoying the HIGH life.Literally.Forget about her and anyone else’s claim of “mental issuesa” I pray the young princes minds are strong enough to withstand her ignorance and not cause them to have mental issues and anguish towards women.

18. Letrice

April 12, 2020 at 5:58 pm

My one and only comment is if black ink allows skyy to come back on this show after all the horrible and horrific things she has said to her son, I will no longer bed watching. She needs to have the rug pulled completely from under her. After all this she is saying she has no kids, that is pathetic and sorry. Cesear needs to go talk to his sis frfr. This is no longer a game or a joke. Glad that des has a good head on his shoulder unlike that women who jus gave birth.

• Blackrose

April 13, 2020 at 3:15 pm

Agree but Producers, networks, everyone sold their soul by allowing all of this.if you’re going to use these boys for a story at least sign up for them to get some therapy on the side. These are people’s lives not just ratings

19. Reese

April 12, 2020 at 6:22 pm

Just like I said, they was better off with those people in Texas.🤦🏾‍♀️

20. Auset

April 12, 2020 at 9:37 pm

How many times audience was going to find her loud ridiculous outbursts and her stripper scenes entertaining. She needed those boys as a story live. She is so selfish she should have left them with their real mother.

21. Kween

April 13, 2020 at 6:27 am

Thank God For CEASAR! B.C. he’s NOT ONLY a Boss, he’s God sent in SHOWING THE UNLOVED HOW TO LOVE THEIR OWN. PICKING UP THE SLACK OF THE “SELFISH”. HOW DARE HER SAY THAT ABOUT HER SON ON SOCIAL MEDIA! KARMA IS REAL SKYY. You can’t hide behind MENTAL ILLNESS AND BAD BEHAVIOR BUT FOR SO LONG.

22. Blackrose

April 13, 2020 at 3:13 pm

She does not want to be a mother. Thats why she came around when they were grown for a story line. The fact that she thought this was suited for television says a lot. She should have protected them but instead threw them in the spotlight.