'Love And Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Momma Dee Gives LightSkinKeisha a Warning

‘Love And Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Momma Dee Gives LightSkinKeisha a Warning

Photo Credit: VH1

Momma Dee had some things to get off her chest during the latest “Check Yourself.”

When it comes to “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” newbie LightSkinKeisha, Momma Dee decided to give her a warning. She made it clear that Keisha needs to tread lightly when it comes to her daughter-in-law Bambi.

Momma Dee said, “B*tch…you better move your mouth the right way, cause it better not pop the f*ck off, okay? Now me and Cece don’t get along, but that’s one thing we don’t play with. It’s about her child and my daughter-in-law.”

Check out the video below.

April 4, 2020 at 8:46 am

Sit down Momma Dee.

2. Casey Grimes-Finley

April 4, 2020 at 9:36 am

Scrappy is “GROWN” grown.Thank you,Casey Grimes-Finley,Chicago,Illimgnois

3. Tiffani Young

April 4, 2020 at 10:23 am

Momma Dee and Bambi this ‘beef’ has nothing to do with either of you so you both have several seats. Where is Amy of all people shouldn’t she be the one standing up for herself?

• Marquita

April 4, 2020 at 11:57 am

Momma Dee needs to mind her business and the Bam needs to remember how she got to where she is now thats like the pot calling the kettle black hypocrite

• Shade Reader

April 4, 2020 at 4:42 pm

Seriously Bambi, WHY ARE you acting Brand New!! You Thotted Your Way up on The Love and Hip Hop Scene, 😅😅😅 You are Trying to create a Story Line Cause You’re Definitely Irrelavent !!! I remember You being in The Hot Tub on The Guys Trip acting very WH-REISH !! And seriously trying to Push Up on Kurt …Bambi You’re a Joke !! Go raise your KIDS LOVE! 🤗🤗🤗 LIGHTSKIN KEISHA, apparently you’re getting Too Much Air Time 😅 BAMBI YOU LOOK REALLY STUPID!!!

• Keysha

April 5, 2020 at 1:53 am

Messy ass s*** I love me some momma Dee now she too old b acting like this Bambi got I try my hardest to respect my elderly

• Bibsgrl

April 5, 2020 at 2:27 am

Dont forget her thoting it up on Basketball Wives, and she only got on that show because of Malaysia. What was she called on that show,Oh, yeah…a jumpoff. As for Mama Dee, not to long ago she hated Bambi, everything was Erica, just proves she good with anyone Scrappy is with at the moment…$$$ will buy you loyalty. She WAY a** to old to be running her gums

• ella peterson

April 14, 2020 at 8:17 pm

I agree,as faras Bambi not liking Light skin Kecia is stupid. All because dude didn’t want her friend. I say keep up the good work Light skin Kecia.Bambi and Awkbar are jealous

4. Renee

April 5, 2020 at 3:13 am

Mama Dee needs to sit her a** down somewhere. Ain’t no fool like a old fool!

• Sandra Hubbard

April 14, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Momma Dee is a DISGRACE‼️. And Scrappy is a worthless piece of baby making sh-t!!! Momma Dee is so IGNORANT, stupid, and way too d-mn old for her DISRESPECTFUL mess!!!

5. Gina Jackson

April 5, 2020 at 3:28 am

Mama Dee needs to sit her a** down somewhere & stay out of YOUNG folks business before she gets her feelings hurt.

6. K.st

April 5, 2020 at 11:38 am

Momma Dee must be bored the house!! I don’t see lhh anymore but it doesn’t surprise me that she is still getting involved in drama. Last time I saw her she was going crazy on her husband, flinging a feather around say some jibberish & dancing like a weirdo in the middle of the street. She should just go back to dancing, imagine her in a BBQ dancing that won’t quit🤣🤣🤣

7. Lynn

April 5, 2020 at 3:16 pm

Momma Dee sounds crazy. That is not her fight at all. She has to look for a different story line. That does not fly at all.

8. Renee

April 14, 2020 at 7:33 pm

I remember Bambi being in the hot tub when Bibby Valentino gave the smut party and Dirt Frost acting like he didn’t even have a wife.
    And now she’s buddy buddy with Rasheeda. Ain’t that the slut callin’ the kettle a sl-t🤔