RHOA Star Eva Marcille Calls NeNe Leakes Wide Back with No Storyline

RHOA Star Eva Marcille Calls NeNe Leakes Wide Back with No Storyline

Photo Credit: Bravo

Eva Marcille had a lot to say about NeNe Leakes on Instagram hours ago. Before she helped chimed in on the entertainment news portion of the “Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” she went in on NeNe. She said, “Did the morning news, next Gary is going to be doing his tea. And apparently his tea is about this very wide back lady named NeNe. Well, I’m excited because I will have a lot of commentary. And many people have been asking me about what No Storyline NeNe has been interviewing about. I don’t even know why she’s doing interviews because she doesn’t have a storyline but she is. But for some very odd reason, my light bright sunflower comes up in her mouth all the time.”

She added, “She’s bothered though. She’s threatened. And she doesn’t have edges.”

At this point, Eva wants to see NeNe at the reunion, “But if you come for me, pack up a good bag, take your Vitamin C and whatever else you need as an elder because b*tch you got the right one.”

Eva went on to say that NeNe has been picking fights for a storyline this season. But when RHOA crashes and burns, NeNe’s career will die with it. And unlike NeNe, she’ll be just fine without the show because she’s been working in the entertainment business since “America’s Top Model.” And she was on reality television before that’s what it was called.

1. Hush Eva

April 2, 2020 at 11:23 am

Oh shut up, Eva. Nene only said the truth. If she was trying to be messy, she would have said Kenya needs to go. At the end of the day, she knows when the show is at it’s best and when it’s not. And Eva is boring. She always reads people when she’s not in their face. Then she backpedals when they confront her about what she said. I have not forgotten how she called Porsha and Kenya nappy heads. I hope Porsha drags her. I know Kenya won’t because she’s so obsessed to have as many Nene haters in her pocket as possible because she truly can’t deal with Nene without some help. Eva brings nothing to the show. She should be replaced by either Phaedra or some other OG like Sheree or Kim.

• anon

April 2, 2020 at 12:00 pm

Yeah, I’m really disappointed to see Kenya laughing it up with Eva after Eva said that. Kenya should be done with Eva just like Porsha is. What Eva said was very foul and she needs to apologize.

• MzDaisy

April 3, 2020 at 3:49 am

I totally agree

April 2, 2020 at 11:27 am

All this because NeNe had an opinion that most people have about the show right now? NeNe wasn’t even disrespectful. This is my issue with Eva. She always takes things way too far and she will later forget she said all of this. NeNe is right. Eva has been forgettable the last two seasons. Now if she thinks she’s going to fare better than NeNe without the show, why is she so mad about what NeNe said? It’s not that deep.

3. And What?

April 2, 2020 at 11:31 am

Eva is so boring. What storyline has she had? She’s always quick to shade somebody about their age and looks too. She’s annoying and literally the most useless person on the cast.

4. Ms. Jackson

April 2, 2020 at 11:40 am

Eva needs to shut the f-ck up with her dumb a-s shade. NeNe didn’t drag her in that interview and said she had no hard feelings. Now Eva’s boring a-s thinks she’s about to make a storyline out of this because she was going to serve absolutely no purpose at the reunion like she always does. The truth is the truth. She’s boring as f-ck and she doesn’t mesh well with the group. I always forget she’s on the show every scene she’s been in. She has no storyline. And she projects…a f-cking lot. NeNe has multiple income streams. Multiple businesses. Eva wasn’t doing sh-t until she got on RHOA. So who gives a f-ck about Top Model? And Porsha got her forgetful a-s that job at Rickey Smiley’s show just for her to turn around and drag Porsha. Now she thinks she can talk big sh-t like we forgot she couldn’t pay for her wedding until she got 20 stacks for an IG post. Even her own friends said she was broke as f-ck her first season on the show. So she can shut the f-ck up with her elitist a-s attitude. Sh-t, the money just started coming back in for her.

5. Debra

April 2, 2020 at 11:45 am

Cute read but it won’t change the fact that she wasn’t missed at all during the Greece trip. Tanya and Marlo bring more to the show than Eva does.

6. Chelly

April 2, 2020 at 11:50 am

So basically, Eva has decided to use NeNe for a storyline after she accused NeNe of using people for a storyline. Okay. Well, this is the most we’ve talked about Eva all season. NeNe should pay her dust at the reunion so we can speed up her exit from the show. She’s really not needed.

April 2, 2020 at 11:51 am

Eva is a colorist and ageist mean girl. She can go.

• Twanda Aisha Jackson

April 2, 2020 at 2:56 pm

Listen, NENe is the Real House wives. I love NENE…she got it going on .for certain… she’s fierce and a real wife..she has always had a husband. She cool as sh-t.

8. Elizabeth

April 2, 2020 at 11:53 am

She’s doing a lot of tweeting too but was sure not to have that same energy on NeNe’s IG page. I really don’t see why Eva is on this show. She’s fake and not that interesting. Let her go so she can focus on modeling and that radio job Porsha helped her get.

9. Im Sayin

April 2, 2020 at 11:57 am

Now clearly I have my issues with NeNe but I actually agree with her on this. She hates Kenya but even she acknowledges what Kenya brings to the show. And the truth is Eva doesn’t bring anything to RHOA. I was shocked she wasn’t fired or demoted when Kenya came back. I can’t think of anything Eva had going on that was interesting since she’s been on the show. Even her little “spat” with Marlo was forgettable.

10. Just Being Honest

April 2, 2020 at 12:16 pm

Eva will say anything at times. How does NeNe not have a storyline when truth be told, her and Kenya have been carrying this entire season on their backs? Eva is the one with no storyline. And she hasn’t had one ever honestly.

11. Elaine

April 2, 2020 at 12:22 pm

I think Eva is hoping she’ll get a moment out of Nene at the reunion but it won’t happen. Nene will shut her down like she did the last time. Eva has all these “reads” but she’s still boring. Who’s watching to see Eva vs Nene? No one cares about Eva.

12. Nessa

April 2, 2020 at 12:25 pm

I want Phaedra back.

13. Troll

April 2, 2020 at 2:24 pm

So she said NeNe has no storyline but here she is talking about NeNe on social media for the last two days so she can finally have one.

14. Jewel

April 2, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Sorry Eva but is true/ you pretty but yah story line is just blah

• Nikki

April 2, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Leave Eva alone, she has a storyline, How to eat ice!!!😄😄Every scene thats whats she doin!!

15. Jewel

April 2, 2020 at 2:29 pm

Sorry Eva but is tr he yah storyline is few and far

16. Taylor

April 2, 2020 at 3:02 pm

I don’t really care for Eva. She’s been fake for a minute now. Porsha helped her get that radio job and she turned around and called Porsha a nappy head and shaded her for getting a C section. She said Tanya is one of her good friends but sat up there and ate the cookie lady’s cookies while Tanya’s feelings were hurt. And she got mad at Nene for keeping her mic on when she knew good and well production wouldn’t allow Nene to take the mic off. I also noticed that Eva is terrified of Kenya. So she can take this “read” and sit down somewhere. She is boring and unnecessary. And all that age shade is corny. It’s a blessing to live for 50 plus years. She should hope and pray she makes it to her 50s like Nene and Cynthia did.

April 2, 2020 at 3:25 pm

She sounds dumb. She’s talking about how she’ll be good if the show crashes and burns but the only reason RHOA made it past the first season is because of the OGs like Nene. They built up this platform that Eva had to crawl to after her modeling career didn’t work out. For someone who won Top Model, we never see her strutting down any runways.

18. Yeah I Said It!

April 2, 2020 at 3:31 pm

LOL. As always, people go after NeNe when their peach is in danger, or in Kenya’s case, when they want to get it back. Porsha is who Eva needs to be ready for.

• Sheila

April 2, 2020 at 7:46 pm

Right. She’s so worried about Nene that she forgot it’s Porsha who is going to drag her. And I can’t wait.

19. Gloria

April 2, 2020 at 3:38 pm

It’s so funny to see Eva act like she’s someone to be afraid of when Erica Mena had her running and crying on Scared Famous. And her reads are overrated. She loves to talk down to people and forget what she said when people check her.

20. Bye Eva

April 2, 2020 at 3:43 pm

Get this anti-black child off this d-mn show. As much as Nene gets on my last nerve, she told not one lie. Andy, you know what you need to do. Don’t bring Eva back please. Thank you.

21. Mary

April 2, 2020 at 5:58 pm

Wow – I stopped watching RHOA because I thought Nene was/is ratchet and mean spirited. But for Eva (of all people) to say she (Nene) doesn’t have a story line and is “wide back” is laughable. What is Eva’s story line – did I miss something?

22. Royaltylady

April 3, 2020 at 2:00 am

I was listening some of Eva’s antics but I knew she was going to say something because she had an audience. Sometimes it’s ok to say no comment and deal with it later face to face. Silence is the best treatment but apparently it struck a bone somewhere with a touch of truth. Eva will continue to say it was her class and degree that helped her along the way – ok. NeNe attended college as well. Not sure if she finished but ok. She mentioned something about NeNe dancing ok but she strutted her stuff on a runway half naked/naked before top model and maybe some other things we don’t know about – ok. Therefore, you both made money to survive. Eventually, you both married good men that have your back, supported and accepted children that were present before marriage – ok. You both in the entertainment world. Truth – I do see NeNe a little more than I see Eva. So really the only thing Eva might can go with that she thinks she is more classy – ok. Eva might want to check herself before she opens up her mouth to read people because Eva and NeNe’s backgrounds have some similarities. Now that sounds like truth. If I’m not mistaken NeNe helped Eva transition to RHOA. Porshia, helped her with employment. We all know Eva will eventually say, I don’t remember saying that? or I didn’t mean it like that. At the end of that day, I have yet to hear Andy say to NeNe – it’s time for you to return the big peach so I can give it Eva. Eva, will have something on her hand especially she trying to get it before Messy Kandy Kane and Kenya. (lol)

23. Porsha

April 3, 2020 at 9:50 am

I honestly forget Eva is on the show. So yeah, Nene is right.

• Tabitha Manns

April 3, 2020 at 11:03 am

Eva just on the show to have babies

24. TRULY BOTHERED

April 3, 2020 at 3:27 pm

F-CK NE-NE SHE’S A HATER SHE’S JEALOUS OF EVERYBODY WHO COMES ON THE SHOW SHE WANT IT TO BE ALWAYS ABOUT HER I STOP WATCHING BECAUSE OF HER SH-T STARTING A-S PERIOD

• Yeah I Said It!

April 3, 2020 at 3:38 pm

Y’all sound so delusional when y’all say this kind of stuff. The most jealous person on RHOA is Kenya. And none of the women on the show have anything NeNe doesn’t have. She’s literally one of the most successful and wealthiest women on the show. NeNe is also one of the most ambitious. These women literally make the show all about NeNe because they can’t stop discussing her and leeching off her for attention, which is what boring Eva is doing right now. PS. the ratings are doing just fine without your views. LOL.

• BS

April 3, 2020 at 8:08 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU 100% NENE IS A BIG AZZ HATER NENE WANT CONTROL THE LADIES ON THE SHOW IF YOU DONT KISS HER AZZ ARE BE ON HER SIDE SHE AGAINST YOU NOW SHE WANT EVA OFF

• Savannah

April 3, 2020 at 8:50 pm

You’re clearly watching a different show. None of the women on this show kiss Nene’s a-s. Honestly, they spend the majority of their time coming for her because coming for her secures their peaches. And she can stand on her own two feet while the others need to team up to deal with her. Honestly, the only person who needs their a-s kissed is Kenya. And Kandi, Cynthia, and Eva have been doing a great job at that this season.

• Savannah

April 3, 2020 at 8:48 pm

RHOA wouldn’t be where it is today if it wasn’t for Nene and the other OGs. And that’s a fact. So she has no reason to hate. This is her platform. And these girls use her for storylines and relevance. Eva is boring. Hating on Nene won’t change that fact. Eva is the only one who contributes nothing to this show. All she has done is have babies and forget the things she’s said behind people’s backs. She needs to go.