RHOP Star Monique Samuels Throws Shade Amid News of Season 5 Being Pushed Back

RHOP Star Monique Samuels Throws Shade Amid News of Season 5 Being Pushed Back

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

“Real Housewives of Potomac” stars Candiace Dillard and Monique Samuels’ altercation is a focal point of season 5. After the drama went down, Gizelle Bryant made it clear that she doesn’t want to be around Monique. So rumor has it Gizelle may be trying to push Monique off the show. And these days, she’s Team Candiace.

So it’s probably not surprising that Monique decided to mark over their faces when she confirmed RHOP Season 5 has been pushed back.

Check out the tweets below.

Although there were fans who felt Monique’s tweet was hilarious, others weren’t here for it. And Candiace seemingly threw a little shade herself.

Monique eventually deleted the tweet and said some people can’t handle fun shade.

1. Shelia Nash

April 23, 2020 at 5:50 pm

They must not hv 2 many women signing up 4 ths show because Candiace is clearly not a good fit with these group of wonen! This lil girl is very immature & very classless! I’ve never seen a person sell their soul 2 the devil just 2 be a part of a so called clique!! Gizelle & Candiace rly need 2 do some self realizations, oh I mean Gazelle lol!!

• Why not?

April 23, 2020 at 6:48 pm

Candiace is a better fit than Monique, she worked for the Obama administration, comes from educated parents and doesn’t have to rely on a man for money. I would rather my daughter come to me for money than to rely on a man.

• Just Saying

April 23, 2020 at 7:22 pm

I mean the show is called Real Housewives of Potomac though. The whole theme of the franchise is women who married well. Candiace doesn’t fit. Both she and her husband are living in the house her mother bought. And her mom already said she pays a lot of Candiace’s bills. I’m not sure what working for Obama means considering Candiace’s time doing so didn’t amount to anything but being on a reality show. She didn’t move up in the political scene because the “work” she did with Obama was insignificant. Also, Monique is not a bum. She was running her real estate appraisal business when she met her husband. Candiace relying on mommy when Mommy’s money won’t likely last for another five or ten generations isn’t good enough to look down on Monique with. Black women need to be marrying up anyway.

• Kim Watley

April 24, 2020 at 12:46 pm

I agree with you. Initially. I was not a fan of Monique because she needed to say the arces of her home and other boastful things. But she has more class than Candiace and has more to be admired for. Candice is drama. Instead of showing herself as a role model, she is there boasting about being a little girl. Who at her age wants to brag about having parents help hold them down. Plus, after she spoke to her husband like she did last season when he was pointing out her short coming. I lost respect for her. That show can fold for me.

• Ini pow

April 25, 2020 at 9:48 am

Indeed as she no matter what the show has displayed has ibetter breeding . People are killing me using the knife incident , when if it was a pencil on the table she would have picked it up. She never assaulted or threw it at alien head . She merely threw it on the floor as a expression of anger. Not the best expression but she has never actually put her hands on anyone nor threatened to as Monique has . So what her mother helps her , I don’t see this same jealous a-s envy from white women about the Hilton girls or any other rich white folks providing for their child. We truly don’t know what her financial sit is since she has been married. In addition to her hubby coming from money . To all those who condemned or undermined her career. Tell us about ypur time in the White House lol. If wisdom escapes most about the manipulative money grabber look to Chris’s mother for answers.

• Just Saying

April 25, 2020 at 10:07 am

Better breeding? Candiace’s mother is emotionally and physically abusive. Her father had an outside child her mother won’t ever accept. How is that better breeding? Candiace threw the knife at Ashley and had to be restrained by her husband or she would have also put her hands on Ashley. She’s just as ghetto as she says Monique is. In her state, throwing objects is assault. She could have been arrested for her actions just like she wanted Monique to be. She thinks growing up middle class in Atlanta somehow means she’s better than black people from the hood when she’s just as ghetto and ratchet herself. Look how ignorant she acts on Twitter. No wonder why her stint with Obama didn’t amount to much. And yes, I’m not impressed by her resume. There are people in my circles who worked with Obama and actually moved up in the political circles because the work they did wasn’t fluff. Candiace’s political career was a fart in the wind which is why she started selling weave bundles for a living and being a “pageant consultant” when the only experience she’s had in pageants is the one she won that no one has ever heard of. No one with sense is jealous of Candiace Dillard. She didn’t marry well. Her mom isn’t that rich. She doesn’t even live in Potomac. And her husband isn’t wealthy. I know black women from money who are really living well with the resume to match so I can easily spot that she’s a wannabe. Candiace can’t even hold a candle to the real black elites in Atlanta. Be impressed if you want to. I’m good.

• Idele Dawson

April 25, 2020 at 7:31 pm

I totally agree with you sis😉 Just because she worked for the Obama’s doesnt make her a well known politician or professor. If she was all that she wouldn’t be working on a reality show for sure.Her mom probably got her that gig n Im not impressed😠 She is a spoiled a-s grown woman that mommie gives her anything she wants bc she is miserable also n don’t want her to have a relationship with her Dad or other family members. And we all k ow that Gizelle the green eye monster in a phoney n can’t be trusted. Yeah I said that💯🤣😂

• Anonymous

April 23, 2020 at 7:35 pm

Nope. Candiace is not a better fit. They created Housewives so we could watch women with lavish homes and rich husbands. We’re not getting that with Candiace. She doesn’t even live in Potomac. Monique’s house is fabulous. She stays in Potomac. Her life is glamourous. Her man is loaded. Candiace spends her scenes crying about her mom paying her bills and being hit by purses. She had to become messy to keep her spot on the show because she offers nothing else.

• LaTansa Marces Haynes

April 25, 2020 at 1:24 pm

Candiace is a spoil lil brat need to grow the H-ll up and both her and gazelle us jealous and gazelle sorry a-s went bk to that fake a-s pastor cause she needed money so she run bk to the fake pastor and she need to make better choices in men cause she’s bad at it and that baby of a daughter Candice need to get a life with that sorry man she have cheating on her a-s and she can’t even c it

• deb dyson

April 23, 2020 at 9:54 pm

Well, I sure hope you don’t have a daughter.

• Rashe

April 24, 2020 at 11:09 am

This must be Candice lol you act like she was a member of his cabinet. Monique married, husband rich and lives in Potomac so how is Candice a better fit? A if you and yo man living in yo mama house and she smacking you with bags is a better fit lol Giselle been a hater since day one she gave Robyn all these stipulations she should give Juan but she’s supposedly dating her ex husband she’s a 🤡

• Bea Thurmon

April 24, 2020 at 11:25 am

Ignorant!!

• Tee

April 24, 2020 at 11:30 am

Come again!! Really. I just had to laugh🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Bea Thurman

April 24, 2020 at 11:32 am

Ignorant analogy!!

• Mary

April 24, 2020 at 11:53 am

Wow – I didn’t know (perhaps it didn’t stick in my brain) she worked for the Obama Administration. I am sooooo surprised; as they had a group of professional, polished, intelligent (not to say she isn’t), respectful, classy female employees. I really do not see her as a part of an “upstanding” group the likes of Valerie, Susan, Desiree, Samantha, Deesha, etc). She comes across as more of an “entitled Republican – brown skin Meghan McCain. Exactly what was her title and what were her responsibilities. I had the pleasure of attending several events at the WH during Obama’s presidency and do not remember or recall ever seeing her. And, to end up as a cast member on RHOP at the end of 44’s tenure isn’t saying much. The others have gone on to quite prominent positions and careers.

• Brenda Williams

April 25, 2020 at 3:19 pm

You must be as pathetic as that spoiled brat Candace. She needs to go with her psycho mother and husband. The only thing she brings to the table is a fake entitlement and stirring up trouble. Gizelle and Robin can go to. I don’t want Bravo to cancel RHOP, I just want them to take out the trash, Candace is the trash.

• Annette

April 25, 2020 at 6:03 pm

But she comes off as dumb and very immature. She is a complete waste of space.

• linda

April 26, 2020 at 9:44 pm

Who does Gizelle think she is? She needs to be glad Bravo is willing to keep her a-s with her running around with that womanizer Pastor husband of hers. Neither she or that preacher man is a good look for Nothing!! If she can stand to be in his life for what ever reason she can stand to be in Monique’s presence. The other alternative is for her to Go!!! She and Candiace.

April 23, 2020 at 6:25 pm

Ugh! I hate that they pushed the season back. Anyway, I think Monique and Candiace keep shading each other like this because they miss each other. You don’t put this much energy into people you don’t care about. Just my thoughts.

April 23, 2020 at 7:39 pm

I’m not sure why anyone is mad at Monique for covering up their faces. Candiace covered Monique’s face on the promotion on her IG story weeks ago. Where was the outrage then? I think the only people mad were the Gizelle stans aka fake Candiace fans by default.

4. Nessa

April 23, 2020 at 7:47 pm

Candiace and Gizelle are trying to get Monique kicked off the show. I see no problem with what she did to the picture.

5. Team Mo🌸

April 23, 2020 at 11:31 pm

Those 2 gave her her the most problems so I see why she did that. And I don’t blame her. Gizelle been a hater since day one. She never had a real reason to dislike Monique. And Candiace need to get her life together before coming at anyone. Especially someone doing more than her. Her, Gizelle and Robyn are good together. All 3 of them bitter and nasty.