Quantcast
Bravo Releases the First Look of the RHOA Season 12 Reunion

Bravo Releases the First Look of the RHOA Season 12 Reunion

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” fans have been anticipating the reunion for season 12. There have been a lot of rumors floating around, too. And many of them focused on NeNe Leakes and Kenya Moore. However, the two foes weren’t the only ones who supposedly had explosive moments.

And this is clear from the first look at the reunion.

In the preview, Kandi Burruss and NeNe Leakes clash. And Porsha Williams had some heated words for Eva Marcille.

And at one point, NeNe was so over it that she actually shut down her laptop.

May 1, 2020 at 9:12 pm

Yuck. I’m not feeling this virtual reunion set up. But I get that they had no choice.

2. Babygirl

May 1, 2020 at 9:16 pm

Some of these people wouldn’t have had courage in person.

• Frankie

May 2, 2020 at 10:46 am

That part. This is why this reunion is a-s to me. They are really trying to hype this up though.

3. Chelly

May 1, 2020 at 9:21 pm

It looks like the things we read overhyped this. We’ve seen NeNe be ganged up on plenty over the years. Kenya dragging Marlo isn’t anything new or surprising. And Kandi showing her rage for NeNe yet running from Phaedra is the norm. I think the show has gotten so stale but I see a lot of people are still acting like this preview was everything. At least I know the RHOP women will bring it during the season and reunion. I wish I can fast forward to the summer.

4. Ms. Jackson

May 1, 2020 at 9:22 pm

Eva’s a-s stay backpedaling.

5. Hope

May 1, 2020 at 9:39 pm

Wow, reading the co.ments and all them doesn’t home.But you cant stop watching it. You love the girls. Kandi and Kenya and Cynthia and Porsha. But that Nene I have to stop. She try acting,comedy,stripping, reality marriage and now she having a f-ck boy. Too much. I wish them all the best but next season please new situation.

6. Gia

May 2, 2020 at 2:48 am

This season really wasn’t it for me. I’ll be in for the reunion but, I sure do hope next season is better. As for what I saw, Kandi and Nene started going back and forth, I think that one clip of Kenya I think was her exposing some thing about Porsha, in the next clip Eva is still backpedaling and I hope Porsha go off on her and the last clip of Nene, I don’t know. We’ll see.

7. Anony

May 2, 2020 at 9:36 am

Nene needs to own up to how nasty she treats people. All Kenya did was ignore her the entire season and in my opinion that didn’t warrant her “pretending, attempting or whatever you wanna call it” to spit on Kenya. It d-mn sure did warrant her ACTUALLY throwing and spitting popcorn at her. Nobody else on that entire show did anything that disgusting the entire season. Also that sh-t about “your cat is dry etc etc, was just offensive for one grown woman to tell another grown woman. Bottom line is she deserves the treatment she got during the reunion. Kenya did alot of stupid stuff during the season as well but she never tried to fight or spit on people. Porsha just needs a storyline. Eva’s delivery was wrong in what she said about PJ, because the baby is super cute and she DOES look like Dennis with a bow. Every reunion when I see Porsha in those long cheap looking wigs I think about Phaedra saying she has a small head with a little bitty brain. Her reunion hair is always horrendous. Oh and Paul never addressed the cookie lady rumor so why would that need to be discussed during the reunion. We saw cookie lady once and never saw her again. Nene just dont like to be in the hot seat. Somebody should have asked marlo why she was stealing in Greece.

• Patrice Jackson

May 2, 2020 at 10:04 am

Kenya actually tried to fight Porsha in Anguilla season 5. She had to be held back by Nene. She would most certainly spit on someone if she was mad enough given she’s violent and disgusting in nature just like Nene. It was offensive for Nene to make comments about her private parts, but it was also offensive for Kenya to call Tanya the c word. Kenya certainly did not ignore Nene and caused the blowup in Canada by interjecting herself into Nene’s conversation with Cynthia because she couldn’t help herself. She also didn’t ignore Nene when she talked about her in all her interviews and talked about her repeatedly to Cynthia and Kandi. I think my issue with RHOA fans is that many like to pretend one is better than the other, and this is not the case. They are literally the same type of people…very mean and hypocritical. The Cookie Lady should have been at the reunion just like Yovanna should have been there. The Cookie Lady was a much bigger storyline anyway and people wanted an update about it that we never got. Kenya doesn’t do “stupid stuff.” She does EVIL stuff but often gets a pass from her fans because she’s pretty. I think ganging up on one person at the reunion is weak and boring no matter who the target is. But Nene is getting her karma because she ganged up on Kim with Kenya like two seasons ago. Kenya will get hers soon enough too and play victim when that time comes like Nene is doing now. It’s insane how alike they are. Anyway, IMHO this whole season was lackluster and at the last minute they made the reunion all about Nene because they had no other way to make the reunion worth watching since it had to be a virtual one. At least that’s my take since Nene wasn’t even on every episode and the season was mainly about Kenya’s marriage. Andy needs to revamp the cast next season.

• Twirl

May 2, 2020 at 10:19 am

Anony, NeNe talked so much mess about being the heavyweight champion just to ran away when it go real at the reunion. How hilarious! Of course Queen Kenya is always ready and prepared!

• Yeah I Said It!

May 2, 2020 at 10:48 am

You remember how Kenya used to get shut down her first few reunions and Phaedra read her so bad she couldn’t say anything in response? I sure do. Kenya isn’t ready and prepared. She just has enough alliances to keep slithering her way out of being held accountable for her actions. That will change eventually when the cast shakeup happens. NeNe isn’t scared of any of these girls. I don’t blame her for not taking people’s internet courage seriously. I don’t either.

8. Patrice Jackson

May 2, 2020 at 10:10 am

The most boring reunions are when one person is ganged up on. This reunion has been severely overhyped and the season was lackluster. RHOP is the better show because there’s enough conflict to carry the season. They don’t have to rely on ganging up on one person like the boring women on RHOA. Time to revamp this cast.

9. Leslie

May 2, 2020 at 10:42 am

Yawn. RHOA been trash for seasons now. They need to bring back some people and bring in some new people to shake things up. NeNe should be flattered these lames had to clique up to take her down. That proves it’s still her show.

10. Vanessa

May 2, 2020 at 11:14 am

Maybe it’s just me but Nene didn’t really do anything to warrant those girls teaming up to come for her. The only person she had real beef with all season was Kenya. Eva and Kandi are the ones who kept taking jabs at Nene all season long in their green screens. And the moment she says anything back they get all hype like they didn’t come for her first. So wack. I’m glad Porsha ended up exposing the fact that Kandi, Kenya, and Cynthia were doing a lot of plotting on Nene all season long. Bring Phaedra back so we can see Kandi start crying and being shaky voiced like she was last time.