Quantcast
GUHH Star Pepa Thinks Egypt Assaulting Briana Was Justified?

GUHH Star Pepa Thinks Egypt Assaulting Briana Was Justified?

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

“Growing Up Hip Hop” fans got to see the conversation that led to Egypt and Briana’s altercation on the latest episode. Egypt and Sam came to Lil Twist’s pajama party wanting apologies for all the criticism they have received for their relationship. And Egypt believes Briana ruined their engagement party.

So when Egypt and Briana were face to face putting everything out on the table, tempers appeared to flare.

Hands were put in faces and the episode ended on a cliffhanger before viewers could see Egypt hit Briana.

While the episode aired, Pepa shared her thoughts. And it seems like she is riding with Egypt.

May 8, 2020 at 7:52 am

Pepa thinks Egypt and Sam can do no wrong.

2. Michelle

May 8, 2020 at 8:23 am

SORRY BRIANNA THAT IS A EXCUSE ABOUT YOU WHERE DRINKING TEQUILA SHOTS FOR 16 HOURS YOU DID SAY TAKE MY RINGS SO YOU GOT YOUR A-S BEAT TAKE THE L AND MOVE ON STAY THE F-CK OUT OF EGYPT AND SAM RELATIONSHIP. CAN’T YOU SEE SHE DON’T WANT TO BE SAVE IF HER MOTHER & FATHER DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY WHO THE F-CK ARE YOU EGYPT TURN ON EVERYONE THAT IS AGAINST HER RELATIONSHIP. LET IT GO EGYPT IS GROWN PEPA DUMB A-S WOW OLD AND STUPID EGYPT WILL FIND OUT LATER ON IN LIFE WHAT MISTAKES SHE MADE LIKE WE ALL DO.

• Pat

May 8, 2020 at 8:32 am

Getting hit once isn’t getting your a-s beat. I’ve seen Briana fight. If she wanted to beat Egypt’s a-s in real life with no security, she would have.

• Pretty Girl

May 8, 2020 at 9:29 pm

THANK YOU.

• Marie black

May 14, 2020 at 10:49 am

I know if Brianna wanted to whip Egypt a– it could have been done so Egypt should be thank that bri wasn’t trying to hurt her she need to apologize to the people that were your friends but you don’t have any friends any more

• Rowina Wilson

May 19, 2020 at 2:09 am

Right

• Rasheda Townsend

May 10, 2020 at 6:03 am

Girl no!!! If Brianna really wanted to beat tf out of Egypt she could!!! Sam needs his instigating a-s whooped, & both pepa & Trench need to sit they old messy a-ses down too!!! That’s why Saltv& Spinderella DONT f-ck wit her messy a-s now!!!

• Robin lisa smith

May 13, 2020 at 12:44 am

I agree Right she is so dumb been saying the same thing.About Not so bright pepa lol..

3. Marie

May 8, 2020 at 11:59 am

I relly dont understand why peppa is on this show other than drinking. Cut her out.. Sam is nothing. He wants fame and really can’t get it own his own. Angela is not storyline material. Jojo is the comic and showing his lack of being interesting. Dame dash is a joke. Too much weed. Everyone i know is losing interest in this show.

4. Renee

May 8, 2020 at 1:37 pm

Egypt is a grown a-s woman. I personally don’t care for Sam but he is her choice. Leave them alone. Mind your business. Ain’t nobody on that show perfect from what I see. Briana have a seat and enjoy your Coming Out Party!!

5. Lisa

May 8, 2020 at 1:39 pm

That’s called a sucker punch 🤜

• Pretty Girl

May 8, 2020 at 9:29 pm

And that’s all she’ll ever get.

6. Holla

May 8, 2020 at 5:21 pm

They both knew what their intention was and yes it was to come fight. Throwing in a punch when the person is not looking is a sucker punch. Sorry Pep your daughter initiated the fight by becoming hostile when Bre was only standing and Sam running dodging around being extra. Mom is supporting both of them financially Pep,s niece told that Egypt was paying Sam’s child support. A lot of us have been fools At some point and eventually she will see things on her own. If Mom cut her off financially she will see His true motive. This guy cannot sang! Yes I said sang! Egypt can’t either.

• Pretty Girl

May 8, 2020 at 9:30 pm

Egypt came there dressed to fight and Sam brought security. They are a mess and I can’t believe they made me a Brianna fan with all their nonsense.

7. Robert

May 8, 2020 at 9:15 pm

Briana brings out the worst in people, it’s what she does. I totally understand why Egypt is/was so angry with her.

8. Pretty Girl

May 8, 2020 at 9:32 pm

I have to say I couldn’t stand Briana for multiple seasons but I like her now. Egypt and Sam are a dysfunctional mess. Their scenes make me cringe.

• Erica

May 10, 2020 at 12:34 am

@PrettyGirl, I totally agree with you 100%. I used to not be a Brianna fan but after Egypt came to a party with a specific dress code wearing fight clothes, having her own body guards with her & intiating a physical I became a Brianna fan. She had to defend herself against Egypt (the aggressor). I will continue to be a Brianna fan as long as she isn’t the one raising their first & intiating a physical fight. I will always be on the side of the person defending themselves.

9. Robert

May 8, 2020 at 9:33 pm

Briana could never be half the woman Pepa is or raise a child half as awesome as Egypt.

Briana is a bitter drunk crack smokin troll.

• Lele

May 9, 2020 at 7:49 pm

Briana is 33 and Pep is 53 with 2 children, which most wouldn’t know considering she clearly ignores Tyran and places Egypt on a pedestal. One would think by Pep herself being a victim of domestic abuse and lit lifestyle, she would want better than the likes of Sam for her daughter. Pep and her children could benefit from some much needed professional counseling. Briana is true to herself and has time to figure it out.

• Robert

May 10, 2020 at 1:10 am

Briana already has things figured out.

She just wants to eat popcorn and watch the tragedies unfold, she said it herself, she’s the devil.

And Pep prolly does wish Egypt fell in love with someone who is perfect, she didn’t pick Sam, Egypt did.

Pep is wise enough to let this play out some more before trying to destroy her daughter’s love life without justifiable cause.

10. Miss Morgan

May 8, 2020 at 9:40 pm

Pepa, Egypt, Sam, and Treach seem very off to me. I’m definitely Team Briana and Team Tee Tee. Oh and Tyran. They are the only ones with sense in that situation.

11. Renee

May 8, 2020 at 9:52 pm

If I’m having a somewhat intense conversation with someone and you stand up over me that in itself is a sign of aggression and then you say hold my rings that makes me think you want to fight and I’m not gonna let you get the first hit in. If Egypt wants Sam that’s her business. Leave them alone. Not one time did I ever hear Egypt ask for anyone’s opinion

• Robert

May 8, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Absolutely 100

12. Dana

May 8, 2020 at 10:01 pm

Egypt is a completely different person from season one. And she has changed for the worst. I really want Tee Tee and Briana to stop caring about her because her and Sam’s ridiculous relationship isn’t worth the energy. I’m more interested in Tee Tee and Briana’s personal lives anyway. They are actually interesting and intriguing away from the show. Sam and Egypt’s relationship has been stretched out enough. Time for new storylines and new material.

• Robert

May 8, 2020 at 10:32 pm

H-ll no it isn’t worth the energy.

That’s the whole point.

They shoulda minded their business instead of attacking them 24/7/365.

• Aunt T

May 11, 2020 at 5:24 pm

I love Brianna…egypt be careful…Sam you’re a 0 any nan that encourages a young lady to engage in a physical altercation… Im from Brooklyn lil Kim and now Peppa are embarrassing..whats the Hollywood fake bodies and faces..she looks jacked up..redo the butt..whack job…without Brian’s Tee Tee and lol twist its boring…i love the Simmons too..add a lil class to the show…

• Tea

May 8, 2020 at 10:39 pm

I agree Dana. Sam and Egypt are boring. I can see why Romeo left the show. I’d love to see more of Briana and Tee Tee’s personal lives as well. Tee Tee’s mom is very impressive. I actually Googled her and she’s a true example of Black Girl Magic.

• Robert

May 8, 2020 at 11:28 pm

Romeo left the show because he butchered his own reputation on the show as well as most or all of his friendships there.

Then he said everything was staged so he could try and save face but of course it wasn’t and he didn’t.

• Hannah

May 8, 2020 at 11:24 pm

Girl! IKR! I be wanting to fast forward through all the Pepa, Egypt, Treach, and Egypt scenes. I love the scenes with Twist and Briana. And I’d love to see more of Tee Tee’s life and pregnancy. Tyran is handsome and extremely likable.

13. Robert

May 8, 2020 at 10:39 pm

da Brat is the queen of tough love but you know she cares

Briana …. trust me …. you’re no da Brat

14. Robert

May 8, 2020 at 11:21 pm

Pepa is such an amazing woman …. it’s no wonder Egypt is too.

If I could hang out with anyone from the cast of GUHH for a couple hours or a couple days it might very well be Pepa Denton. That would be a treat indeed.

15. Ms. Jackson

May 8, 2020 at 11:30 pm

The Trepa sh-t is corny as f-ck.

16. Barbara

May 9, 2020 at 1:52 pm

So..after this week’s episode, I have decided Sam has made my point. Sam likes to stir the sh#t pot!

Egypt told Sam all the negative from her trip to Jamaica; therefore, Briana became the target! I am not sure where everyone else is from, but Egypt, Definitely went to the party with a purpose due to Sam talking her into doing so!

As a Mother of adult Beautiful, Young Women, if Egypt had a reason, I would ride with her; however, I agree with others, Pep needs to take her money away, make Egypt get a job at McDonald’s. Oh….. Sam would definitely be history, but Egypt would Definitely be a grown Woman. Tough Love!!?

17. E

May 9, 2020 at 3:12 pm

Pepa is a poor example for her daughter. She’s more concerned about being her daughter’s friend. This planned physical attack on Briana wasn’t necessary. I would never condone my daughter fighting for any man, definitely not over some loser, trash bag of a man. Demanding an apology for talking about this riff-raff, Please! Briana should file assault charges. Would Pep, Treach, Egypt or Sam had verbally/physically attacked Angela Simmons, in this manner? I think not. Tormentors attack people who they feel no repercussions will surface. They don’t want no smoke from Rev Run, Master P, Dame Dash or Easy E’s crew. If they were to assault any of their children.

18. Jo Newsome

May 9, 2020 at 3:14 pm

When Brianna said take my rings yes they are fighting words but I believe in this situation she didn’t want to hurt Egypt. Egypt to me was the aggressor she came to fight. Sam is a manipulator also what real man wears finger 💅 anyway I don’t think Egypt would have beaten Brianna had the security people stayed out of it.

19. celldel

May 9, 2020 at 5:00 pm

Brianna aint nuttin but a hot mess ! She need to mind her own biz. If Egypt’s parents are ok with sam then Brianna need to sit her old a-s down and stay outta the kids biz. She really desperate for a relevant storyline cuz her personality sucks !

20. Kenya Gamble

May 9, 2020 at 5:49 pm

It’s about time Egypt stood up for herself I don’t understand why everybody is saying A Sucker Punch If a b**** tell me I will whoop your a-s and turn to someone and say hold my rings that’s a clear indication that you are about to swing so before you swing I’m going to swing on your a-s and as far as security goes security had to get there she must have was Ruffin that b**** up for her to feel like somebody ambushed her b**** you talk all of that s*** and when it’s time to fight run that s***.

21. Toni Baxter

May 10, 2020 at 1:11 am

Egypt is messing her image up. She isn’t that hood young lady out here fighting. If Sam had Egypts best interest at heart then, he would’ve never let it go that far. I’ve lost all respect for Pepa! Not acting like a parent. Acting more like Egypt friend. Sam is using Egypt but if she likes it. Then everyone else should love it. Remember she’s only 21 years old. Egypt will learn in her own time. Pray it won’t be too late. Cutting family off is a sign of control.

22. llawrence

May 12, 2020 at 3:09 pm

They need to drug test Pepa she is looking real bad on here. Egypt knew security would stop it, cause if they could have let them fight the out come would have been Egypt would have wished she never meet Briana.

23. llawrence

May 12, 2020 at 3:10 pm

24. Dianna

May 13, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Egypt is no match for Briana, Briana actually cares for Egypt or she would have flattened her. Sam is going to get Egypt hurt. And Peppa you look real stupid, is that the best you want for your daughter. Can’t wait to see your face when the table turns, because it will. Another reason why Salt keeps her distance from you, you are messy!