'Love And Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Kiyomi Leslie Slams Spice & Sierra Gates

‘Love And Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Kiyomi Leslie Slams Spice & Sierra Gates

Photo Credit: VH1

Kiyomi Leslie has been busy with her feud with Scrapp’s sister Cheyenne on the latest season of “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta.” However, she may have a couple more feuds in the works.

Spice and Sierra expressed their disapproval with some comments Kiyomi made to Mason on the latest episode.

When Mason made it clear he wasn’t feeling Kiyomi’s spaghetti, she assumed it’s because he loves McDonald’s and chicken fingers.

Check out the scene below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Love & Hip Hop (@loveandhiphop) on

So Spice and Sierra hopped on Instagram Live together to call out Kiyomi. Sierra stated that she cooks home-cooked meals for Mason regularly because she’s a boss. So he doesn’t eat McDonald’s or chicken fingers all the time.

Sierra also said, “You don’t have kids. So I need you to not make a comment at all about what somebody else’s kids are eating.”

Spice added, “She was like, ‘You’ll figure it out. You’ll get used to it.’ Something like that. You don’t talk to people’s kids like that.”

When Kiyomi found out about Spice and Sierra’s comments, she clapped back. And she said, “Girl, nobody was saying to your son that he’s going to eat this and get used to it. Come on now. But you b*tches don’t know how to formulate sentences. I know that when you don’t finish school, you don’t know how to comprehend things. And that’s not what I was saying. I was saying, if you don’t like it, then that’s cool. I don’t get mad easily. I’m not offended because I already knew in the scene that they were going to try to make it look like I don’t have a relationship or Mason don’t like me. Which is cool. It’s TV. I understand that. Do what you do. But don’t try to make it seem like I mistreated somebody’s kid.”

Kiyomi also called Spice a bully. She said, “Spice is a whole big a*s bully. You need to calm the f*ck down, mama. You don’t even know me. Whatever you’re feeling is a personal thing. I don’t have a problem with nobody kid. You hyping up something that don’t need to be hyped up.”

And when it comes to Sierra, Kiyomi threw a jab and said, “And it’s just funny how Sierra, you sitting around here talking bout being a good mother and doing all of this, but b*tch you had your son and Shooter sleeping on the floor while you got all this money, money, money, b*tch.”

Check out the video below.

May 1, 2020 at 10:28 am

Seems like a misunderstanding but why is Spice so messy?

• Michelle Romero

May 2, 2020 at 10:36 am

Spice not messy she just a real b-tch n a true friend when she rides she rides hard n i love that bout her 💯💯 n these b-tches think Sierra sweet they will find out

2. anon anon

May 1, 2020 at 2:00 pm

Kiyomi is making matters worse throwing all these jabs.

• MichellJ

May 1, 2020 at 2:46 pm

EXACTLY…clear the air about the food mix up but bringing up past incidents or issues that happened between Sierra and shooter and shade about her educational background was uncalled for..very messy imo

• Grand

May 1, 2020 at 3:51 pm

There is oddly something about Kiyomi that I like. She does keep it 💯 so maybe I see her as genuine. Nonetheless, it is what it is. Scooter likes her because he eats his cake and has it too. She feels the same. They don’t need to be fighting because nothing will be resolved. Best for all of them to live and let live. Scooter is a player (not cool at all) but when you know this and accept it, that’s on you. Kiyomi has accepted him “as is” so she gets what she gets but she’s accepted it. Not my preference at all but to each their reach.

3. Shantel

May 1, 2020 at 3:25 pm

I wanna kno what she meant when she said Sierra had they son and Shooter sleeping on the floor…ain’t that on Shooter? And I don’t know why she sitting here mad because Shooter bring women around his kids his son was looking like d-mn here’s another one tryna cook.

• Miss Pretty Black

May 2, 2020 at 8:04 am

Number one that’s a grown a-s man I don’t give a d-mn if Ciara was getting money that’s a grown a-s man he should have been able to get his own money and get his a-s off that floor with his son so for her trying to throw jabs at Sierra but for getting ajob that a-s night downing a female to get p-ssy but after that’s a grown a-s man trying to put another woman down while she was on her grind instead of under his d-ck like most women are nowadays she was about her business and he should have been about his and got his a-s up off that floor with his son and got some motherf-cking money I don’t like her I don’t like shooter I don’t like Love & Hip Hop may stopwatch cuz this is just ridiculous these stupid a-s b****** that’s one dumb ass b**** what’s to call

4. Tiffani Young

May 1, 2020 at 6:49 pm

Kiyomi you will never take the place of Shooters kids moms…NONE OF THEM!!! Remember that so stop trying to play ‘mom’ role.

5. Prada20

May 2, 2020 at 12:23 am

Kiyomi said wat she said cuz dat baby aint lime her food periodttt. And she tlkn bout Sierra had shooter and her baby sleeping on da floor y it couldnt have been Shooter had dem sleeping on da floor he got money 2.

6. Sheridan

May 2, 2020 at 12:30 am

How did Sierra have Shooter amd his son sleeping on the floor? When their son is with his father its his responsibility to provide and accommodate.

7. Taunyiah

May 2, 2020 at 2:51 am

Kiyomi is a🤡.How funny she is. She actually had the Audacity to insult someone’s intelligence about not finishing school, when she shows signs of “clearly needing to go back!” And maybe even try a Speech Therapist as well. Cute she is but, Educated she is not. The bad grammar, and “Umm”……Not a good look. Please my sister’s, choose your battles wisely. Rise above the Pettiness. “Wisdom is better than Sacrifice”.

8. YogiBear

May 2, 2020 at 5:42 pm

The only thing thats clear is Kiyomi has a lot of u h-es PRESSED!!!
    Im so sick of sierra MILKY makeup TEAR face crying a-s the only b-tch she need to worry about is whoever that grown adult a-s b-tch who jumped on her daughter go live about that ho u talking bout mcdonalds n chicken fingers like the girl said something out the way
    And SPICE!!! GIRL YOUR NAME SHOULD BE VICE!!!! U SO F-CKING UGLY UR ATTITUDE UR APPERANCE EVERYTHING JUST F-CKING UGLY U NEED TO HAVE UR KIDS WITH U F-CK ALL THAT U GO TO JAMAICA EVERY WEEK JUST TO LEAVE THEM BEHIND HO IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH TO GET UR KIDS TRANSFERED UP HERE U TO BUSY WORRY ABOUT D-CK!!! IF U GETTN SOME THAT IS CAUSE U SO F-CKING UGLY CHANGE UR ATTITUDE N I MAY LOOK BETTER BUT KIYOMI DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING OUT THE WAY TO THAT BABY

• Candus Frazier

May 2, 2020 at 5:45 pm

Typo “and u” may look better

• Liza

May 4, 2020 at 12:04 pm

Obviously you don’t know much about being an immigrant spice is doing all she can for her kids being a single mom is hard and spice Leave her kids with family and news flash the Jamaican school system is better than the American school system because things that you would learn your first year of college we learned that when we’re 10 and 11 so get your life and just stop trying to come for somebody. They don’t just give citizenship out like that. Spice would have to marry an American obtain citizenship and that takes 5years sometimes more. Then another 2 or 3 years for her kids to come to America. So know what you’re talking about before you start typing. Also, spice is beautiful and she wears it very well.

• BrooklynBelle1

May 26, 2020 at 7:55 pm

I agree about the immigration issues and citizenship. One hopes that Spice can get a good lawyer for her kids citizenship. BUUUUT I’ve had more students come from Jamaica and swear they were great writers because the Jamaican school system is so much better than America…. But they are failing English because their writing is bad than I would care to count.

• Sparkle Terrell

May 7, 2020 at 7:50 am

Exactly

9. Tonya

May 3, 2020 at 6:52 am

These comments are crazy. You are talking like you actually know these people or vested in the situation. You do realize they’re not reading your comments and the show is not real and only entertainment. Everyone on these shows sound uneducated and are the worse depictions of our race and culture. If this is the future these next generation are screwed

• LDAVIS12

May 6, 2020 at 11:42 am

I respect this comment so much!!!

10. Loonchiesmom

May 5, 2020 at 4:50 am

Shooter is a grown azz man! If his azz was sleeping on the floor w/ his son that’s on his trifling azz NOT his EX-WIFE! She don’t owe Shooter anything! You’re the dumbazz who’s bragging about being w/ a grown azz man who sleeps on the floor. Is Ki’yomi really this dumb?