'Love And Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Mimi Faust Puts the Producers on Blast

‘Love And Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Mimi Faust Puts the Producers on Blast

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Mimi Faust may be ready to walk away from “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta.”

During an interview with Stacii Jae Johnson, Mimi made it clear that she feels like she’s out of place on the show now. When she was asked if she’d stay on the show until the wheels fall off, Mimi said, “No. Honestly, I don’t even think I belong on the show anymore. I feel like a total outcast and an alien because I don’t even know what’s going on. What are we fighting about? That’s why I just sit there. I’m like what? When I was going through my sh*t, I was really going through some sh*t for real. Really real…today they’re fighting over who’s the Queen of Atlanta. What? I don’t understand. So I’m not going to get involved. I just don’t get it.”

She added, “I think the show has kind of switched gears a little bit. A lot actually and I’ve elevated and grown from the BS I was in. And I’m happy and nobody wants to see happy on ‘Love And Hip Hop.’ They just don’t. ‘Love And Hip Hop’ is not a happy arena. They want to see wigs flying and drinks thrown. And somebody punching somebody in the face. That’s what they want to see. And I choose not to participate in that and I took a major pay cut because of it. The reason was I didn’t have enough drama in my life. $150,000 I had to take because of it…An $150,000 pay cut.”

Mimi also claimed that the producers urged her to find some drama or take a pay cut. She said, “On my last interview because you know, every season, we have to go back and talk to the producers, ‘So what’s going on in your life? X, Y, and Z?’ And I think the second question I was asked was, was Ty cheating on me…was the second question the producers asked in my meeting with the producers. I was like, ‘Are you serious?’ Am I supposed to be f*cked up? In a bad place? Being cheated on my whole life? At what point am I allowed to grow and be happy? Be okay? Be good? Why do I have to consistently be cheated on every relationship I’m in? But that’s what they want. And they were like you either find some drama or…”

She also said that her girlfriend Ty Young would never agree to fake drama.

Check out the video below.

1. K.stasi

May 14, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Well she’s not lying about the scripted shit & people wanting to see fists fights & drinks being flinged around. But, she knew the kind of show she signed up for in the being & w/ the years going by, you should’ve already known about sh-t being turned upside down. If she wants to quit, then quit cause she really doesn’t belong there, they prefer to see young ignorant chicken heads fist fighting & being that’s. L&hh isn’t what it used to be, it used to be good & entertaining even though it was still scripted,but, it still kept you wanting more. Now, it needs to be cancelled cause it’s getting too d-mn ridonkulous.

• K.stasi

May 14, 2020 at 5:32 pm

*being thots

• Me

May 15, 2020 at 5:38 pm

🤣😂Facts‼️🥴

May 14, 2020 at 5:35 pm

Sounds about right. At least she is staying true to herself this time because there was a time in her life where she would have made up some drama like she did with that tape she made. Mimi has grown a lot. Good for her.

• Hannah 504

May 15, 2020 at 6:48 am

Agreed

• Rob

May 15, 2020 at 4:19 pm

She was always boring. Never brought anything to the show. Joseline was her storyline and continues to be. She should have been removed from the show. …. You could though that she has alot of secrets and is conniving but she also is very manipulative.

• Kenya Gamble

May 16, 2020 at 5:52 am

And that’s just what she means by she’s grown in adapted from the messy bulsh-t drama that y’all want to constantly see so she’s boring because she’s happy and the size to not participate in b******* anymore people can’t grow up huh

• Linda T

May 15, 2020 at 8:13 pm

She is absolutely right. They have went in another direction and I hate it. I am so sick of that girl Sierra. Sickning! Mimi, they act like high school girls. Alot of people don’t watch anymore. You are not wrong.

3. Tiffani Young

May 14, 2020 at 5:39 pm

I hate to put this is blast but no one is going to put Arkansas Mo being indicted on blast?

• Jamaica941

May 14, 2020 at 8:04 pm

I wrote it in the last LHH article but they ignored it.

• Toya

May 15, 2020 at 9:19 am

Why would they put Mo on blast, he’s not on the show

4. Ms. Jackson

May 14, 2020 at 5:50 pm

The show ain’t been good since it got fake as f-ck.

5. Tasha

May 14, 2020 at 8:22 pm

Mimi has grown a lot.

6. I said what I said

May 15, 2020 at 8:18 am

Who said that’s what the people wanna see tho? I’ve begun watching this show since season 1 and I can honestly say i thought it would’ve been about the lives of hip hop artist but in reality all it was is a bunch of artist that has been or up and coming with all the bullsh-t in between. This show did not live up to expectations but the drama continues and no mimi don’t belong on the show anymore neither do rasheddaaand Kirk nor Karlie or akbhar

7. Tea

May 15, 2020 at 9:32 am

And this is what you call growth. Good for Mimi!

8. deb dyson

May 15, 2020 at 9:42 am

Glad to know she finally realizes she doesn’t belong on the show anymore, I say that every season I see her on it still. Poof, be gone, go & grow some more.

9. Sharon Sims

May 15, 2020 at 1:43 pm

I’m so glad to see how Mimi values herself. She has matured and outgrown this show. She’s smart and she can do other things. Sick and tired of seeing grown women fight and disrespect each other over nothing just so producers and others can make money.

10. Lorna

May 15, 2020 at 7:25 pm

Yes, Sharon… that part.

11. Tomlynne Jefferson

May 16, 2020 at 6:50 am

That’s right Mimi be happy don’t curse your relationship for bs on a show for ratings

• PHYLISS LEA

May 16, 2020 at 3:32 pm

I am tired of Akbar she’s all about drama with her fat a-s. She loves to pick fights with girls that aren’t her size just let her f..k with Tom and see what happens. I can’t stand Akbar