Quantcast
'Love And Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Shekinah Says She Was Blindsided by Feud with Akbar V

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Love And Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Shekinah Says She Was Blindsided by Feud with Akbar V

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

When it comes to Akbar V, the “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” star is no stranger to feuds. So it’s probably not surprising that she got into four altercations on the latest episode.

While discussing the drama, Shekinah revealed that she had no idea Akbar would come for her on the show.

And she believes Akbar manufactured their beef to have a storyline and go viral on social media.

During an interview with VH100, Shekinah said, “I didn’t know I was coming on the show to be beefing with her. Why would I be beefing with you if I don’t have anything against you? You’re talking about a young man that he was my man and I left and he dated you after me. Why the f*ck do I care?”

She added, “We didn’t cross paths and the only reason we crossed paths is because I’m a nice person and she reached out to me and I wasn’t mean to her. I would talk to the girl and try to better her and make her better in her life. I had no that she was going to get on national TV and go left like that. That sh*t is scary to me that you build up your own beef to have with somebody in your mind. This is what I can say, I wish her the best in whatever that she has going on in her life because I’m cool in mine.”

May 17, 2020 at 10:07 am

Well according to Mimi, producers pressure people to create drama to make the big bucks. So Akbar inventing beefs with people ain’t surprising. Now that Akbar has been getting dragged everywhere, she wants to quit the show. Hopefully she’s learned all money ain’t good money. She should have used the platform to promote her music and create a business, not fight every scene. When you have income outside of the show, you don’t have to be desperate to create drama for camera time.

• Cheslea

May 17, 2020 at 11:30 am

So true. Hopefully she do take the time to be a better person and mother. This show isn’t for her it will either make you or break you.

• Tashica V Jones

May 17, 2020 at 1:55 pm

Well said 😌 i agree with you wholeheartedly

• Queen

May 17, 2020 at 3:21 pm

I agree.

2. Tiffani Young

May 17, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Maybe this corona virus situation will make producers think long and HARD about what these people have to bring to the show instead of causing unnecessary drama. If a person can’t let a situation from long time ago be the past then why waste production time & theirs. I still don’t blame Light Skinned Keisha how she handled that.

3. deb dyson

May 17, 2020 at 3:22 pm

Good glad she quit, she got on my nerves with her loud mouth uncouth self. Poof be gone, loser.

4. Sharronlove

May 17, 2020 at 4:46 pm

like the Jamaican Queen said everybody want to be a queen BUT aint no ACES

5. Tracie Mallory

May 18, 2020 at 1:06 am

Mimi is not a saint ,how pathetic are you to lie and have the world thinking Meco was a monster,, and not even only that gave real monsters the idea to expose women, assassination of character and the lists goes on
    Good job Mimi,,Smh!

• James

May 18, 2020 at 4:00 pm

Akbar PLEASE don’t leave the show. Get rid of Mimi.

• Ora whorton

May 23, 2020 at 5:54 pm

No,let the big self made bully go,can’t stand Akbar