'Love And Hip Hop' Star Erica Mena Claps Back at Criticism for New OnlyFans Account

‘Love And Hip Hop’ Star Erica Mena Claps Back at Criticism for New OnlyFans Account

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

“Love And Hip Hop” star Erica Mena is no stranger to speaking her mind when she feels good and ready. She’s had her fair share of feuds over the years and never backs down from a confrontation. So it’s probably not surprising that this is also true when it comes to her social media activities.

She recently gave birth to a baby girl and she’s still settling into her marriage to Safaree Samuels.

But she still had time to clap back after some of her social media followers attempted to call her out for setting up an Only Fans account.

1. K.stasi

May 5, 2020 at 10:05 am

She’s so f-cking stupid & I can’t believe everyone is doing this sh-t. & I mean EVERYBODY,like this b-tch is wack the house w/ her clapbacks. Man I can’t stand this b-tch, she be getting opportunities & for what, to be acting all ratchet & f-cking stupid like always. Oh yeah she’ll be a go getter like mommy alright 🤭🤭we all know what this trick is known for being a go getter for married men & scissoring w/ b-tches on lhh. Man my a-s gonna be old & wrinkly I’mma clock this sh-t real quick cause the cycle will go one & repeat itself.

• K.stasi

May 5, 2020 at 11:45 am

Plus a fans only account don’t make you better than anybody. Anyone can do it even if you look busted the house even Petty Paige has one & she is busted the house w/ saggy t-ts. Like girl bye you’re not special. Beside why would anyone wanna pay to see saffree’s crooked 🍆 when you can look it up online for free. Remember the so called “leak” yeah I’m sure that sh-t is still around🤭😅. Are the checks they getting from Mona Scott not that good anymore cause she don’t scimp on the their checks. Sorry I can’t edit my last comment had to reply to mines which is story of my Life 😅😅.

2. Troll

May 5, 2020 at 10:53 am

I mean she’s grown so she can do what she wants but I just don’t get the superior attitude. Like you’re not a go getter because you started a Only Fans account. The f-ck?

• Ratchet Queen

May 5, 2020 at 11:50 am

LMBO!

3. Vanessa

May 5, 2020 at 11:59 am

I think it makes sense that reality stars are jumping on the Only Fans bandwagon. I mean they already make a living out of exploiting themselves. But Erica should understand exploiting yourself for cash isn’t really being a “go getter.” I think a true go getter would actually make money from doing things that are actually more challenging. I figured she’d end up on Only Fans after Safaree started one.

4. Shayla

May 5, 2020 at 2:52 pm

Erica is always full of herself when she has a man.

5. K.stasi

May 5, 2020 at 3:38 pm

For real. B-tch never has the same energy when she has one😅😅🤡. B-tch still has to be a clown cause b-tch is entertaining everyone w/ her dumb a-s clownery🤡🤡

6. Tiffani Young

May 5, 2020 at 6:34 pm

BK what the h-ll was you THINKING by RUINING a childs birthday party for your own pleasure…GROW UP! By the way I would not address IGNORANCE!!!

7. K.stasi

May 6, 2020 at 9:26 am

Omg you’re wrong for that🤣🤣🤣🤣. I’ve never seen her in the other season but if she’s THAT busted the house I would see why he hid her till now. Omg you came for that little ol lady😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁

8. Valerie

May 6, 2020 at 9:52 am

You both suck-! You both always try to be relevant!!! You are not! Album sucks like you both! Fire you said lololol! Fire is in those stupid big a-s ugly lips in your stupid looking face Erica!
    No one likes yall! Leave the show! Boring with the dumbest story line…none

9. Sharon McLean

May 6, 2020 at 2:02 pm

All y’all are haters

• Pat

May 6, 2020 at 3:05 pm

What is there to be jealous of?

10. Sharon McLean

May 6, 2020 at 2:04 pm

All y’all are haters let them live they way they want to they are grown people.

11. K.stasi

May 6, 2020 at 4:35 pm

Listen you ignoramus Topanga, who dafuq would be jealous of the two h-es from NY. Anyone can do a fans only page & in this case these two are nothing but clout chasing h-es. You on the other fact got some jokes to be saying “y’all are haters”, get your sh-t straight before you try to be captain save a h-e. Check yo self before you wreck yourself, yeah sure I’m so jealous of chicken head Erica & crooked 🍆 saffree omg😱😱 someone save me. Girl bye, you tried & failed w/ that clownery sh-t🤡🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣