Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Quad Webb Welcomes Baby Girl

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Quad Webb Welcomes Baby Girl

Quad Married to Medicine

Photo Credit: Bravo TV

“Married to Medicine” star Quad Webb made a life-changing decision recently.

During a recent IG Live interview with Delux Magazine, Quad spoke on the many transitions going on in her life. She spoke on two positive items.

Firstly, Quad’s buying a new home. She moved out of the home she shared with Dr. Greg Lunceford once their divorce was finalized. She’s now ready to buy again after renting for a short time.

But, in even bigger news, Quad is welcoming a baby girl. Ariana, who Quad will call Ari, was born a month ago and she will be taking care of the child. Ari’s currently in the hospital and Quad desires to give her the best life possible.

View this post on Instagram

#QuadWebb reveals she’s looking for a new home & she now has a baby girl named Ariana! 👼🏽 #Married2Med (@deluxmagazine)

A post shared by Married to Medicine (@marriedtomedicinebravo) on

May 23, 2020 at 7:29 am

Now that Sister Circle was cancelled, Quad is going above and beyond for a storyline.

• Whatever

May 23, 2020 at 12:47 pm

This. She’s going to give M2M everything she has now because she no longer has Sister Circle.

• Carolyn Tilley

May 24, 2020 at 9:00 am

She has to be about to take care of someone else’s child she did not carry no child

• Kat

May 24, 2020 at 1:34 pm

I agree

• angela davis

May 24, 2020 at 2:46 pm

Quad Quad Quad SMH what’s next Quad

• Robin

May 30, 2020 at 5:08 pm

I think the only ones on that married to medicine that were real as far as I’m concerned and my personal opinion is dr. Simone Mariah and I think that’s it the rest of the ladies are so fake doctor having league my God she’s a dentist and she is so ghetto dr. Jackie is another fake who act like she’s so high and mighty but she’s a real phony and fake I saw that when Buffy was on the show she was jealous of that woman cuz that woman even though she was a heaviside she would had it going on her body was rocking big or not she was rocking… I said bring back my Mariah

• Ronni

May 25, 2020 at 11:05 am

She never said she carried a child

• Fe

May 26, 2020 at 5:34 pm

Quad new storyline so she can get back on the show, she will have a husband next,,, looking more like kenyat

• Renee

May 24, 2020 at 9:27 am

That what you do moving forward got to keep it moving oh, she got to do what you got to do I ain’t mad at her

• Pamela Tucker

May 24, 2020 at 3:38 pm

FOR REAL KEEP IT MOVING

• Candace

May 23, 2020 at 4:25 pm

Okay.. but why is that my first thought?

• Steffy

May 30, 2020 at 11:09 am

Agree also it just goes to show she didn’t love or care about Dr. G. Why didn’t she consider getting a baby when she was with him. That was all he really wanted from her, to start and raise a loving family.

• Carmen

May 23, 2020 at 6:13 pm

I thought the same thing! That gal gonna come back like Kenya did after her friend season! She’s very calculated

• Yvonne Carter

May 23, 2020 at 9:24 pm

Right I said the same thing cause wen her husband wanted to have a baby she didn’t

• D

May 23, 2020 at 11:45 pm

Right …she was also getting birth control pills from Simone …..her didn’t even know….I can’t remember if she finally told him that though…🤔

• Tami m

May 24, 2020 at 6:40 am

She didn’t want the husband

• Maria

May 24, 2020 at 6:48 am

She did not want to have a child with him for reasons only the two of them are privy to.

• Anonymous

May 26, 2020 at 1:05 am

If she did she wld have ended up being a single married mother.

• Theresa Brewer

May 24, 2020 at 1:30 pm

I pray she is taking this beautiful gift from God seriously. Being a Mom is a wonderful gift. Unfortunately, this past Wednesday we had to bury one of our five daughters Keniesha J Coleman due to a cold blooded murder at the age of 29. Take care and appreciate your miracle. We did. May God Bless you Quad. Gaining and losing a child can change anyone.

• lisa

May 24, 2020 at 5:26 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss. My boyfriend was just murdered on the 9th and I literally feel like I’m dieing so I can’t imagine your pain. My condolences.

• JaNel Wiles

May 24, 2020 at 1:57 pm

🗣 same thought. That’s all he wanted since day one

• Me

May 24, 2020 at 6:53 am

I think I read somewhere she’s not on the show anymore

• Robin

May 30, 2020 at 4:58 pm

That’s why she adopted that baby she’s desperate. Did you see that commercial she did at email going after my man Mia Como how dare she I’ll scratch your eyes out I’m a former New Yorker and I love him very much I will beat her down LOL just kidding she’s so desperate she don’t know what to do she don’t even know how to apply herself you going after this white man you know you don’t really want him you looking for status you think everybody wants your a-s nobody wants you take you your new adopted baby learn how to be a mommy and then maybe one day you’ll be a wife

2. bonita

May 23, 2020 at 9:51 am

Quad will land on her feet no matter what may come. I’m rooting for her!!

• S

May 24, 2020 at 1:12 am

I love Quad! She’s one of the smartest on the show!

• Fee

May 26, 2020 at 5:38 pm

Hahahaha, just like a stray cat, karma not done with her yet

• Robin

May 30, 2020 at 5:01 pm

You right she will land on the feet foot Bratz normally do if you can be with a drug dealer you can show the land on your feet..sorry. I’m not a fan as you can tell

May 23, 2020 at 1:20 pm

Congrats to her.

4. Anony

May 23, 2020 at 1:59 pm

Congrats to her but after watching her on tv for years be so coldhearted and calculated to the people who helped her develop her career, I just cant help but think this is for a M2M storyline. I hope I’m wrong but quad is just so fake to me. I pray that baby is genuinely loved and cared for.

• Marquita Starks

May 23, 2020 at 3:10 pm

Quad is the most FAKE person on any network. After she begin creating a FAKE STORYLINE trying to DISGRACE her husband and start turning the FAKE a-s lady DOCTORS against the QUEEN MARIAH but HER REAL FRIEND TORI has NEVER went left on MARIAH when Quad in seasons one & two she looked like a HOMELESS PERSON & it was QUEEN MARIAH who took Quad around the ladies when Quad was out walking her dogs people just go back to those two seasons and see for herself. Then after she met the ladies before that UGLY NASTY MOUTH HEAVENLY CAME ON THE SHOW THERE WAS THE CLASSY WHITE WOMAN WHO ENDED UP ON MR. TYLER PERRY SHOW Quad wasn’t even recognized she begin FAKE CRYING AND LIES ON TOP OF LIES ABOUT DR. GREGORY BECAUSE HE WANTED A BABY AND SHE DIDN’T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM SHE JUST WANTED THAT LIFE. QUAD IS A PITBULL DOG SHE’S BARE WATCHING AS OLE FOLKS SAYS. THE SHOW SISTER CIRCLE WAS CANCELED NOW I FEEL QUAD SHOULDN’T BE ON MARRIED TO WOMEN AND THIS PITBULL IS GOING FOR THE QUEEN CROWN BUT SHE’LL NEVER GET MARIAH CROWN. SHE NEEDS TO GO ALONE WITH BUTT KISSING CONTESSA SHE’S SO BORING SHE’S MAKES HER STORYLINE OFF OF THE OTHER WOMEN. QUAD NEEDS TO GO. BYE BYE BYE.

• Gabriela

May 23, 2020 at 5:20 pm

Quad is just a very ungrateful person, with no character whatsoever. I don’t even know why she is still in the show because she is no longer married to a doctor. She is the most fake and superficial person, self-centered, with no consideration for anybody feelings. She is just desperate for money and fame and in her sick mind she believes she has it all figured out. Quad is just a loud mouth and empty brain and heart

• Fee

May 23, 2020 at 6:35 pm

Spot on

• Sue Time

May 23, 2020 at 10:03 pm

Real facts. She’s nothing but a using opportunist. She’s just a gold digger. Check her sending message to Coumo. Trying to dig her bleached self into a pot of gold. Have many seats Quad.

• Dawn

May 23, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Who did she have the baby with???

• Luxsola

May 24, 2020 at 11:47 am

I agree 💯 Quad is a fraud a dirty grease one at that Lord I had to stay the Truth. Love Mariah ❤️ and her family Especially Ms Lucy😘😘

• Diane Morris

May 24, 2020 at 1:47 pm

Agree!

• Truly Conner

May 24, 2020 at 2:37 pm

Evidently yall dont know fake from real!! Cause Quad is a very Respectable and resourceful Black women who does things forgerself and by gerself she didn’t need a man to be successful like Miriah did!! the only reason Mariah is married is for security Financial that is . Quad holds her own thankyou Frauds your opion of her is not needed!

• IJS

May 24, 2020 at 2:45 pm

Truly Connor, Quad is not self made in anyway. When she was homeless and jobless, it was Aidan who got her that sales job. She wouldn’t be on Married To Medicine if it wasn’t for Mariah and Greg. She wouldn’t have been on Sister Circle without Mariah and Married To Medicine. And she wouldn’t be straight now if it wasn’t for Greg’s money and assets from the divorce.

• Miss Jenni P

May 23, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Queen mariah was cut by bravo because focus groups didnt like her not because quad turned everyone against her. Get a grip. If the creator and executive producer isnt enough to carry a show they drop her.

• Pumpkin

May 23, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Lies. All of it. Even Heavenly has disputed everything you typed. And she doesn’t even like Mariah.

• Tamm

May 23, 2020 at 11:20 pm

Lol you are so right 😂 about her I’m happy you said this ❤️ was thinking the same thing

• Marquita Johnson

May 24, 2020 at 10:22 am

I definitely agree with you!

• Cheryl

May 24, 2020 at 11:10 am

Those are your thoughts BooBoo

• QueenB

May 24, 2020 at 2:05 pm

Once she continuously dogged her husband I stopped watching she isn’t married to medicine anymore she shouldn’t be on the show anymore!!

• Robin

May 30, 2020 at 5:02 pm

Preach preach you tell the truth he was a nothing and a nobody until Mariah showed her the ropes took around people okay she was used to drug dealer money so now she met the doctor she thought she was in high society but she still didn’t know how to be a lady so now she going to try something else I ain’t hating on her I just don’t like her

• Nikki

May 23, 2020 at 11:06 pm

I agree with you I think its all for a check. I don’t see Quad as a mom at this time. She might one day grow up to be a mature , respectful, loving and caring person who can put someone above her shallow and petty needs.

• Apple

May 25, 2020 at 4:45 am

So Quad didn’t want to have a child with Dr G, but called them dogs kids, now she is adopting and divorced, she is reaching, Quad will use any one for a cheque and being relevant, Miriah, DrG and adoption. Fake, she need to consetrade on them hair line social distance from her forehead.

• Gabriela

May 24, 2020 at 1:42 pm

Anony,I couldn’t agree with you more.Quad is so fake, so cold, so ungrateful, she refuse to give her ex husband a child, and all of sudden boom!!! She is going to take care of a baby girl!!! Why couldn’t she use her own body to give birth???? She must have something that made her ” take custody” of a baby. Maybe her popularity is so poor,she needed to hive it a boost!!! Such a cold hearted and manipulate woman

• Robin

May 30, 2020 at 5:05 pm

Miss quad didn’t want to mess up her body she thinks she’s so gorgeous drop dead gorgeous I don’t know where one somebody find out how gorgeous she get please send me an email because I don’t see it.I normally give credit where it’s due but I don’t see it but anyway getting back to those two dogs I can’t hate on the animals cuz I love animals okay but she never wanted kids she lied she’s a fake

5. llawrence

May 23, 2020 at 2:51 pm

I am happy for her, she will be a good mom.

• Charoid Hogan

May 23, 2020 at 3:27 pm

I love Quad she is a go getter and she is my favorite other than Dr. Jackie Im going to miss her if she donot return but she will show up on something else you best to believe that and she will be a super mom.

MUCH LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR NEW BABY

• Ada'Mesha Adkins

May 23, 2020 at 10:18 pm

I just went from 0 to 100 real quick just by hearing this crazy shxt… Like girl WTF!!! Dr. G. Wanted and I mean that’s ALL he wanted was for them to start settling down and talkin about expanding their family together but now y’all not together u wanna do tht shxt all of a sudden. Somebody plz make this crap make sense plz!!! Because I’m not following this crazy mess at all. It’s like if u ain’t wanna have kids with this man then don’t marry and put him through shxt u can’t handle. Quad to me really is turnin me off with this shxt she doing,it’s like girl get a better life and then u not even bearing the child urself sooo it’s also like u not tryna even put ur body through that and I’m not saying it’s something wrong with adopting but be real about the actions of why u chose to do it because before it was no kids no kids over here but all of a sudden Quad loves the kids…..GIRL BYE!!!!!! tell this BS to some other Chick who believe it.

6. Monica Duff

May 23, 2020 at 4:18 pm

It’s probably a d-mn dog!

• Nikkie

May 24, 2020 at 3:52 am

I’m thinking the same thing. Or it’s a relative’s child because she said her and her mom has custody of the baby.

• lizbeth jones

May 24, 2020 at 2:55 pm

Exactly

7. Tiffani Young

May 23, 2020 at 4:50 pm

Congratulations to her on her baby girl

8. llawrence

May 23, 2020 at 5:21 pm

This must be Mariah to be so pressed

9. Ruby Woods

May 23, 2020 at 6:10 pm

Quad is just a winner.Let those haters hate. No no weapon formed against you will prosper keep your eyes on the prize God got a plan and a purpose for you.Keep looking up because there’s nothing down but dirt the things that people want us to lay in shake the dust from your feet and Walk on by Faith. No matter the circumstance we know where

• Fe,

May 23, 2020 at 6:33 pm

Hahahaha, Quad is a fake, fraud and loser,. Show cancelled, cook book fail, dog clothing line fail…so what winner…this is karma,,,she wants to be Mariah so bad, she will never be on that level. Sad that she became such a back stabber

• Issa

May 24, 2020 at 10:37 pm

Quad is very successful. She doesn’t want to be anyone but herself. Maliar talks about her all the time because she’s got nothing else. Quad had the guts to do what Maliar couldn’t and that’s leave a man who cheats on you. Maliar and Ayden didn’t make no one, h-ll Ayden and Maliar was just talking about leaving the ATL last season because his contract is up. No one likes Maliar except messy folks hung up on titles and no substance.

• Fee

May 26, 2020 at 5:47 pm

Well you must be speaking of yourself, Quad is a low life gutter rat, or should I say like Lisa said. A hood rat from Tennessee,😩😩😩😂😂. Mariah gave Quad a platform honey, you need to go to season one and if Mariah move, she can do that,,🤔🤔. That is what people with money do. Everything Quad did, FAIL, now she crawling back to M2M

• CJ

May 25, 2020 at 1:04 am

Everyone forget that mariah husband cheated on her,and she choose to stay with him is that quad fault just because wants quad stand up for herself she is fake, mariah is the fakest and most boring person on MTM with her fake accent, she bring nothing to MTM we are tired of her bashing quad, mariah get your own interesting storyline if you are the reason for quad success, why you not more successful than her

• Fee

May 26, 2020 at 5:50 pm

All of quad project’s have FAIL, where you been,😂😂😂 Mariah still get paid even if she is not on the show, Quad don’t. Whomever baby she is getting, please give it back because you only using her for a storyline to get back on the show

10. Bye

May 23, 2020 at 6:13 pm

New storyline 😴

11. Carlotta

May 23, 2020 at 8:29 pm

Mariah….who…lol….i hadn’t watch the showbin awhile and when i decided to catchup, season 5 was enjoyable without Mariah. I like quad’s energy and determination to be sucessful/happy. She motivates me to stay on my grind…somwtimes she dont work but can a woman get some credit for having a vision and trying?.

• Carlotta

May 23, 2020 at 8:31 pm

“Sometimes sh– don’t work”

• Anonymous

May 23, 2020 at 8:38 pm

Mariah, the person who created the show and the only reason you know who Quad is in the first place. Ratings flopped when Mariah left, so they had to bring her back like they will be forced to bring her back again. Quad is boring, not married to medicine, and brings nothing to the show. That’s why ratings for the LA show this season were the lowest when Quad was on the show being her annoying self with the LA girls. Married2MedLA ratings spiked when Quad took her butt back home though. ☕️

12. Vee

May 23, 2020 at 8:42 pm

Quad has acted like she didn’t want to be on M2M for about 3 seasons now and did the bare minimum because she had Sister Circle. Expect her to do the most now that it’s been cancelled. Yawn.

13. Joann Landers

May 23, 2020 at 10:33 pm

I am happy for Quad, at least She is thinking of someone else besides herself.

• Casie

May 24, 2020 at 1:09 am

GOOD QUESTION? OR DID DR. JACKIE GIVE HER THE THE FERTILITY TREATMENT.

14. Zanele mapasa

May 24, 2020 at 2:01 am

Quad is a disgrace who wasted Dr.G time as a wife. He used him as stepping ladder to fame.

15. Marian bodunwa

May 24, 2020 at 5:06 am

Congratulations miss quad. Like your determination. Love Mariah too,and all.

16. CF

May 24, 2020 at 6:13 am

It must be nice to be a celebrity and be able to adopt just like that. I wish that it was that easy for us regular old folks. Regardless, congrats to her!

17. Maria

May 24, 2020 at 7:16 am

Most times babies don’t make a marriage stronger. They become an added commodity. Quad was right in not bringing a child into that marriage. If Dr. Greg is honest he’d admit it. Long story short Quad would have poossibly lost custody of her child during their divorce anyway. I respect Quad for doing this in her own time and her terms only.

18. Godgiven

May 24, 2020 at 10:36 am

So she can’t have children on her own???? Why did she pretend that coz of her husband behavior she can not bring a child in this world!!!! So she is the problem and not the ex!!!! She can’t carry no child that was the reason.
    Well, she is not medicine and not married to one so, she has to leave the show and raise her child peacefully

19. gigi

May 24, 2020 at 3:49 pm

People get a life this girl knew what she wanted and went for it didn’t want to look like I’m just a wife like toya she wanted to get her coins too she and her mom then adopted a baby while in her happy successful place I’m here for miss quad live not just your best positive life but your own life unapologetically. When she comes back to the table for a man she doesn’t have to worry if he wants a baby because that’s solved but she could if she wanted to..
    Let her be her please

20. Martha Anderson

May 24, 2020 at 4:05 pm

So sorry of your loss I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers. Keep the faith my friend.

21. Shawty

May 25, 2020 at 5:42 am

I mean this could habe been done when she and Dr G was still married.thats all he ever wanted, a family

22. Dawn

May 25, 2020 at 8:29 am

Excalty

23. Prettybrownz

May 30, 2020 at 11:34 am

so she wants to adopt one now when her husband at the time was trying to have a baby and she didn’t want one that’s where all their problems are stemming from because he wanted a baby now all of a sudden she wants a baby do anything for clout