Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Stars Dr. Jackie & Dr. Contessa Hit with Controversial Accusations

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Married to Medicine’ Stars Dr. Jackie & Dr. Contessa Hit with Controversial Accusations

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

The women of “Married to Medicine” are expected to start filming the upcoming season in the summer thanks to the pandemic. And there have been many rumors regarding just who will be returning. So far, it’s been said that Mariah Huq and Buffie Purselle didn’t receive contracts. Mariah would later get on social media and confirm she didn’t get a contract for season 8. However, Buffie has remained silent.

Interestingly enough, she broke her silence recently and she made some very interesting accusations about Dr. Jackie Walters and Dr. Contessa Metcalfe.

May 13, 2020 at 8:24 am

I believe Buffie.

• Jamaica941

May 13, 2020 at 10:09 am

Buffie is so d-mn fake herself. She’s talking down about all the African American doctors but yet in the same interview she praising Joseline Hernandez like stop. She thought that Joseline scene would help cement her place on the couch and it did not. The fact that she’s consulting the Puerto Rican pimp is enough to let me know about her. Buffie was on a reality tv show in 2017 she’s been thirsty for the spotlight too..

• Cece

May 13, 2020 at 12:40 pm

Exactly

• Renita Samuel

May 13, 2020 at 7:22 pm

All of the ladies are beautiful, and intelligent.I think they are to old for all the catty drama. They should be representing positivity for all women, but instead showing how ratchet they can be for a dollar bill.So Sad

• Liz

May 14, 2020 at 4:05 am

I use to think that Dr Jackie was the voice of reason and the classiest one on the show. But then she showed her true colors, now I know she is just as messy as Dr Simone. Pretentious, fake, two faced and conceited are just a few words to describe her!

• Casie

May 14, 2020 at 3:02 pm

The main people wo needs to is Quad, Dr.Frog Lips,and Dr. Jackie need to have limited episodes because she is boring as h-ll. The only reason she is pal up Frogs Lips is to help her have a storyline. And how is Bravo letting MARIAH go and she is the creator of the show. Bravo screening things up again.Give Frog Lip Heavenly a break she even went the other show and made a comment about another Dr. husband private parts. She has a NASTY, SL-TTY MOUTH.YOU never knows what she will say next. She’s a low class professional.

• idele dawson

May 15, 2020 at 9:00 am

Renita Samuel’s you are absolutely 💯 correct! Its a shame that these educated professional black women are so messy and catty. ZAnd they all should be ashame of how they replace woman of color. So so sad

• Boobala

May 30, 2020 at 1:43 pm

Truth

• Tracy Bedford

May 30, 2020 at 8:36 pm

Unbelievable

• Blackrose

May 13, 2020 at 1:42 pm

Agree. She is very phony and she tried to hard. I dont believe her whole story but I wasnt there and wont lose sleep either way. She was a no for me the minute she sent Joseline on there to attack Toya out of nowhere.

• Navada

May 14, 2020 at 10:29 am

Absolutely!

• Nikki

May 23, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Fake or not Jackie was wrong and Buffie said she did address her friend Joseline on her behavior. People can realize they made a mistake. Maybe I’m missing something about Buffie, I don’t see what your beef with her is. I’ll keep reading.

• Anonymous

May 13, 2020 at 10:57 am

I believe buffie too. I think buffie needs to come back. She was more down to earth

• Veda

May 13, 2020 at 1:02 pm

I agree i cant stand contessa she just came on the show. Shes up in everybody’s business i love her husband leave him on the show take her off

• Two Souls

May 23, 2020 at 11:41 pm

I wasn’t loving her this past season esp. she should be more appreciative of her hubs and realize how selfish she seemed to be last season. She’s gorgeous and smart and could be a great rep for female professionals if she dropped the narcicissim that has heightened this season. So glad no more Mariah and Buffy who seemed to be picking a fight with whomever took the bait to get a solid seat on the next season. I’m a little over Simones mouth(know it all), Quads selfishness and Heavenly overcritical judgment. I can handle and still find them entertaining but Toyas messes flip flipping friend frenemie personality is getting to be boring. Can these women be loyal to each other without having to worry what will be twisted or turned against them? Makes us look petty and unintelligent and disloyal and that’s not how the majority of Southern female medical professionals are!!!

• Grace

May 14, 2020 at 11:00 am

I believe Buffie also because look how Contesa acted toward Buffie. However, Contesa wanted sympathy because of a choice she made to remove her breast. Jackie was jealous of the relationship that Dr. Simone and Buffie had developed. These ladies are not showing good examples for young ladies who desire to be future doctors/dentist.

May 13, 2020 at 9:45 am

Jackie is a piece of work. I respect her success but she has an issue with other black women that I just don’t understand. As for Contessa, I wouldn’t be surprised if she really did say that. Most of the women were very insensitive towards Buffie. Even Toya who had just suffered a miscarriage got on Live and said Buffie cried too much about it and should have dragged people instead. I was disgusted.

• Teresa Woods

May 24, 2020 at 8:16 am

Jackie has always put Dr. Simone down, low key. Look at all the episodes. She talks of her being beneath her. That is not a real Friend. And she thinks she is too good to be corrected. She use Heavenly to do her dirty work, to be educated she was pimped as a puppet cause she love being messy. And believe there is something not right going on with her and “Daddy”. It will surely come out. Almost came out this season

3. Savannah

May 13, 2020 at 10:25 am

Buffie just didn’t understand that the unspoken rule is Jackie must be treated like a god on the show. You cross her and the minions will do her dirty work for her. It’s messed up that Contessa did her like that when Buffie was the only one who got up to check on Contessa when they went to Mexico I think and she left the table crying about Scott. None of those other girls gave a d-mn, not even Contessa’s god Jackie. Even Heavenly didn’t get up. Yet, Contessa turned around and treated Buffie like dog crap anyway because she’s not about to have a mind of her own and risk losing her spot on this show. It’s just so weird to me how thirsty doctors are for these Bravo checks.

4. Twirl

May 13, 2020 at 10:29 am

Heavenly is going to drag Buffie today on YouTube. Watch and see!

5. E. E.

May 13, 2020 at 1:24 pm

Buffy hit the nail on the head about Jackie,the woman is rotten as the day is long she has a problem with a particular type of woman like Buffy and Mariah, that’s why they probably did not get a contract, for whatever reason these type of women make her feel insecure, l don’t see where they have done anything to her matter of fact she shaded them. I hope Jackie is not controlling this website so l van get my opinion in.

• Verna Murray

May 13, 2020 at 11:24 pm

But isn’t the God jackie out n contessa. If mariah leaves I’m done watching Quad n Heavenly should go. Jackie even vex with her longstanding friend Simone

6. Nessa

May 13, 2020 at 1:43 pm

I also believe every word Buffie said. You can tell who the producers love on the show because they protect those people at all costs. And they love Jackie and Contessa a whole lot. They even gave Contessa power to cast some of the girls on the LA show, and that’s one of the reasons why it’s flopping so bad. But that’s another conversation for another day.

7. Im Sayin

May 13, 2020 at 1:46 pm

Buffie hasn’t lied about anything yet. So I believe everything she said here.

8. Lana

May 13, 2020 at 4:05 pm

It’s a shame how these black doctors act and treat people on this show.

9. Tamara D

May 13, 2020 at 5:04 pm

Sounds like Buffie is trying to start mess to get back on the show. She already tried to use Jackie for relevance. And that didn’t work. Now she’s coming for other people now that production is about to start back up

• Gloria

May 13, 2020 at 5:14 pm

Huh? So Buffie held a gun to Jackie’s head and forced her to be tactless and call Buffie infertile in a room full of strangers? So Buffie, a woman who had six miscarriages, was just supposed to sit there and be okay with that? Jackie has a long history of being mean and insensitive to other black women. Just…stop. Buffie is not on the show and she’s not coming back. If she wants to speak her mind now, she can. And has every right to. She was already fired for not kissing Jackie’s butt like the rest of them do. Kudos to her for not being a mindless Jackie worshipper I say.

• Viv

May 13, 2020 at 5:20 pm

If Buffie was using Jackie for relevance, she’d be kissing her butt like Contessa and Heavenly do. If Buffie was trying to get back on the show, she would have teamed up with the Quad, Jackie, Contessa, and Heavenly seeing as they are the producers favorites and everyone who comes for them are fired with the exception of Simone. What Jackie did to Buffie was wrong period.

• CiCi

May 13, 2020 at 6:11 pm

Relevance? And who is Jackie? Buffie was on TV long before Jackie was. The worship of Jackie is so…weird to me. Even when she’s dead wrong, y’all don’t care.

• Jay

May 14, 2020 at 3:55 am

Jackie has a history of dumping the black women that give her a hand up. I can understand wanting to do it all yourself but she accepts the help and acts like she got to where she is on her own.

10. Lisa

May 13, 2020 at 6:10 pm

I love Buffy. I thought she handled Jackie’s disregard for HIPPA rules & regulations with dignity. When Buffy brought it up to Jackie that it was hurtful, Jackie handled it with the grace of a wild animal. It was appalling. What a waste of a human being. I say dump Jackie & let Buffy say who stays & who goes.

11. Fashionista

May 13, 2020 at 6:15 pm

None of this is far fetched. Some of you have really been hoodwinked.

12. VALENCIA WOODS

May 14, 2020 at 3:57 am

CONTESSA IS ANNOYING AND FAKE AND LAME AS F-CK!

• Beth

May 14, 2020 at 5:57 am

I don’t know who gave dr. Heavenly her name cuz that b**** is a pure hellion

• Nikki

May 23, 2020 at 10:52 pm

I agree with you. She should have kept her nanny she would have had a real story line and I bet that Nanny would have read her on the show. She would have spilled all the tea on Contessa. Lol

13. Shayla

May 14, 2020 at 10:33 am

I believe every word.

14. Jenny

May 14, 2020 at 1:51 pm

I think all of this is crazy, Buffie didn’t deserve any of what was given to her on the show. Is Joseline a good look for the show? Probably not but you can’t blame anyone for there choice of friends. Personally, I loved the crossover, it’s exactly what I watch reality tv for. Even if it was all fake, seeing Joseline’s attitude rip through the prissyness of MTM was entertainment for the God’s.I believe it about Contessa, nobody seems to be paying her reach for the spotlight any attention. She obviously has something more going on if even her dad won’t watch her kids. She honestly needs to take a break on the show before she loses herself. Let’s use this season to focus on the men a little more and see their highlights. I’d love to focus more on medicine instead of dramatics. Let Contessa go, keep Heavenly messy a**, upgrade Mariah to Producer only so she can steer this show back right, Simone needs to keep her boys on the screen, let’s see some african american boys we can be proud of and Toya can stay or go, I have no bias against her. She just needs something to do at least, she needs to start a business this season!

15. Trina Walls

May 14, 2020 at 11:04 pm

I believe Buffie! Dr. Jackie has already said on Heavenly ‘s YouTube that black suck. Jackie thinks she’s better than the other ladies on the show or maybe just all black women. Jackie has shaded all of the ladies and the men. What she did to Buffie was 100% wrong. It was not her place to tell Buffie’s story. Contessa needs to sit down somewhere.

16. Tamara D

May 15, 2020 at 1:19 am

I’ll say it once. I’ll say it again. Buffy is saying these things to get back on the show. She tried to use Jackie for storyline line relevance. That didn’t work.
    Let’s go back. Buffy told her business on national television first. Jackie just repeated it.
    Secondly do you guys remember when Simone was pissed that her husband didn’t have a job on national television. Her and Heavenly got into a argument and Heavenly threw it back in her face.
    Jackie is no saint whatsoever, But Buffy is continuing trying to get back on the show. How can you refer a person to another person for a job without consulting them first to give them a heads up. I’m with Jackie on that part. I can’t vouch for a person I don’t know

• Two Souls

May 23, 2020 at 11:15 pm

I agree with you regarding Jackie and Buffy. I too do not think Jackie is not perfect nor Godly but I’ll take her all day every day over nasty Mariah and I didn’t love Buffy either. I’m a little over Quad and her increasing narcicissm and Simones big mouth . I find Toya getting increasingly trashy and backstabbing as usual and Heavenly increasingly hypocritical. All in all I’m good with Mariah getting her walking papers bc who wants to hear her have another season of her whining about not being friends with the other women. She needs to go with her sister and for sure Lucy. Just like the hubs and will miss his dancing . He’s entertaining more so than the rest.

• Susan Burns

May 24, 2020 at 3:01 pm

I agree with you 100%! I honestly believe that production forced Dr Jackie to say that about Buffie and her miscarriage. It was so out of character for her to be that hurtful of another woman. Production has far more say in what’s said and done on these shows than people realize. Even the way she said it sounded rehearsed or forced and like it didn’t fit into what she was saying.