Tami Roman Reveals What It Would Take to Return to 'Basketball Wives'

Tami Roman Reveals What It Would Take to Return to ‘Basketball Wives’

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Tami Roman is easily one of the most memorable stars of “Basketball Wives.” But she decided that the previous season would be her last.

And she’s been busy with multiple acting roles and projects she’s producing.

However, she told Dr. Heavenly Kimes just what it would take for her to return on “Heaven Help Us.”

When asked if she would ever come back to the show, Tami said, “I liked my time on ‘Basketball Wives.’ I enjoyed it. I think that in the past two seasons the dynamic of the show changed for me. And it wasn’t fun to go to work. The cast changes or the cast additions just wasn’t an environment that I wanted to be in any longer. If they made cast changes, yeah, because I liked it. I liked most of the girls on there. But they’re not asking me and I’m answering. They’re happy I’m gone and I’m happy to be gone.”

Check out the video below.

1. Renee Lee-Coleman

May 2, 2020 at 8:31 am

Heavenly does what she does because she is classless. Someone needs to check her a-s we know Damom can’t he should be embarrassed of his wife. She makes him look week.

• Tina

May 2, 2020 at 12:50 pm

Heavenly is a joke ! A clown , that’s so intimidated by One or 2 of her cast mates it ain’t funny . She has a lot of d-mn mouth ! Hell no your closet isn’t better then Toyas get your life , talking God!! yet curse like a man , drink like a fish , lie like a child would evil devious nasty shady , vindictive! and a ugly disposition!!! Yet Dr Jackie left her long time Friend 4 u ! Classless what a Joke !!! U both need to kick rocks and get off the show . I’m glad Quad is gone !!

• Glory

May 2, 2020 at 1:23 pm

You feel that way about her but you’re watching her, toya got the idea of her closet from heavenly. Heavenly had her house 1st remember. Yes I wish she would up.her come back game, I’m even sick of your mama.

• Yonda L Holloway

May 2, 2020 at 1:37 pm

Everything of what you just said. I can’t stand when people represent the complete opposite of what God stands for. She’s disgusting! With a friend like that who needs a enemy?

• Gabriala DiBella

May 2, 2020 at 5:01 pm

I agree with Tina, that demon heavenly need to get kick off the show with Quad. Bye

• rene

May 4, 2020 at 11:35 am

Hello!!!!! Married To Medicine————–Who is QUAD married to? The MEDICINE (LOL) she has a job SISTER CIRCLE remember she stated those are her TRUE FRIENDS…. Heavenly, need to be removed or put in her place…. These are highly educated BLACK WOMEN, this is how you act when you have MONEY & on a REALITY SHOW that really made these women FAMOUS (LOL)….. I encourage the women out here that watches these reality show not let your daughters look at these WOMEN………..You wouldn’t dare see Oprah, Viola Davis, Stacy Abrams, etc…. these are “BEAUTIFUL CLASSY WOMEN’

• Jo Bryant

May 2, 2020 at 7:02 pm

Amen! She’s by far the MESSIEST and most insecure!

• Leslie

May 3, 2020 at 7:15 pm

This tw-t is full of anger, jealousy. Shes all negative and just a big ugly bully. I hope one day she gets a beat down. The funniest thing is that she always is whining..”Dont talk about her behind her back. Come to me”. Lol. Everyone talks about b!tch. Shaunie can’t stand uou.

• Rosy Rose

May 3, 2020 at 2:05 pm

I agree with u heavenly is disgusting TRASHY. Glad Quad is gone and Dr Jackie brings nothing to the table

May 2, 2020 at 10:12 am

In other words, she’s not coming back until Evelyn is gone. If that’s the case, she should stay away. She wasn’t really needed on the last season anyway because OG carried the show. And I want Evelyn around for her to embarrass again.

• Faye

May 2, 2020 at 2:44 pm

@Anonymous That part!

3. Peachy

May 2, 2020 at 10:59 am

It’s amazing how people leave reality shows because they said the show was too much drama and made them look bad just to come back when the price and terms are right.

4. Gloria Devers

May 2, 2020 at 11:01 am

I think she should stay gone. She got kind of whiny and woe is me her last couple of seasons. I couldn’t believe she sat there and cried about not being accepted by Shaunie and Evelyn. Very disappointing.

• deb dyson

May 4, 2020 at 10:21 pm

I agree with you, she let them see her sweat. She had more going on then either Shaunie or Ev. She had a husband & outside acting gigs. She should have let those two kick rocks in open toed shoes…She shouldn’t have wanted to be friends with Ev anyway, ever. I couldn’t believe that part myself.

5. Viv

May 2, 2020 at 11:18 am

Tami was ready to go as soon as she found out Evelyn was coming back.

May 2, 2020 at 11:28 am

I’d love for her to come back. She was funny and real.

May 2, 2020 at 11:30 am

I think Tami should never go back. She seems much happier now and her acting career got even better since she left. No need to go back to the negativity.

8. Tiffani Young

May 2, 2020 at 12:38 pm

I do miss Tami but at the same time If you have other endeavors then do that. Proud of her for wanting to change and do something new; something she REALLY enjoys. Good Luck Tami. Stay confident & strong

9. Yonda L Holloway

May 2, 2020 at 1:43 pm

I personally feel as though Tami left once she found out about Ms. Oneal. Tami realized that her boss wasn’t for her after all. Shaunie was team Evelyn all the until the end. She completely overlooked everything Evelyn did. Tami felt betrayed in a sense! If she do return Tami needs to understand this. Those are not her friends, their her coworkers. And Shaunie is her equal opportunity employer. Make the money not take friends.

• Mona Lisa

May 2, 2020 at 6:00 pm

Honestly you said a MOUTH full.

10. Net Rice

May 2, 2020 at 4:15 pm

Very well said!

11. Devon K Cox-Hoosier

May 2, 2020 at 8:29 pm

I love Heavenly, she is so real and Live, no false pretense. Her husband is mild temper and in control. Heavenly knows how far to take things when it comes to her husband, Damon. Love their family. Down to earth, not something they aren’t.

• Sandra Walker

May 3, 2020 at 12:34 pm

Nice comment. I know it is from the demon Heavenly.