'Growing Up Hip Hop' Star Lil Eazy-E Responds to Criticism After Latest Episode

‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ Star Lil Eazy-E Responds to Criticism After Latest Episode

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

“Growing Up Hip Hop” star Lil Eazy-E has been in an awkward spot all season long. He’s been the go-to person for Romeo Miller and Master P. And they have relied on him to contact the rest of the cast and relay messages. In particular, they wanted Eazy to invite the rest of the cast to their sitdown meeting.

They have some issues with the Simmons family, but also the ICDC jokes that were made by Lil Twist.

However, the only people who showed up were Boogie Dash and Briana Latrise.

The Millers had tension with Boogie, and Eazy stayed out of it all.

Regardless, some viewers feel as if he’s been very messy. And he responded after someone called him out on social media.

1. Robert

June 3, 2020 at 1:53 pm

Eric reluctantly did the shady Miller’s a favor. For them to complain about anything that transpired afterwards is nothing short of heresy.

• Barbara HowardB

June 3, 2020 at 5:40 pm

Lil Easy wasn’t messy, he was chosen to deliver message and get people together. The Miller’s are weird. His dad need to let his son handle his business with other his age

• Robert

June 3, 2020 at 8:42 pm

That’s right, Barbara, Eric was chosen for a task that he would have never volunteered for but did it anyways because he’s good solid people like that.

And I thought he carried that torch reasonably well in spite of the fact he’s a victim too (of the Miller’s overbearing dysfunction and tragic snobbery 🤓) and with his own truth to share with his friends who happened to find themselves in the same boat, he’s not just some unbiased 3rd party “messenger” and yet still he stayed in his lane well enough when the discussion ensued imo.

• Sunshine

June 4, 2020 at 2:33 pm

It doesn’t matter if he was chosen.As a grown man he should have said no. Ket the millers know he wasn’t getting in the middle of the mess. It’s personal between romeo and whomever he feels he need to talk to. Romeo could have texted everyone or emailed about the meeting. So yes eric being a grown man messenger he was being kind of messy. Let’s be clear he could of said No. And so what he quit. The millers don’t need the money.Move on too the next issue.

• Elizabeth

June 4, 2020 at 2:38 pm

Clearly, the Millers needed something from the show because they have been on it for 5 seasons. And as a grown man, Romeo should fight his own battles. He’s 30 years old, not 12. Romeo and P literally started all this mess but it’s Eric you have a problem with? Make it make sense.

• Lala

June 4, 2020 at 5:24 pm

I agree Sunshine. Eazy is sus.

• Cande

June 4, 2020 at 10:34 pm

You have to watch the episode again, they asked him to be there too, and he obviously wanted to see things resolved so he willing accepted the offer if it were to make things better.

• NY2LA

June 7, 2020 at 2:37 pm

Out of respect for Romeos daddy, E said yes to tell the other’s about the BS meeting. E is a stand-up man. Period.

• Shana

June 7, 2020 at 6:28 pm

Right on he should have said right then and there I’m not the messenger

• Chelle

June 4, 2020 at 9:25 am

I totally agree that P should let his son handle his but fo sho be there for him in case things out of control. The only problem I had with the way lil E took it to Angela and the gang is the way he brought it to them ( not the fact he did because he was asked to) was not exactly how Romeo gave it to him. It seems as if it he was potraying to them like Romeo was putting them down and not trying to come together to squash a beef. So he either took it wrong or they perceived it wrong and he didn’t correct it. Either one of my always seem to be the most coolest and peaceful people in the show dropped the ball on this one.

• Cheri

June 4, 2020 at 10:59 am

I totally agree with you.

• Robert

June 4, 2020 at 12:09 pm

I respect your opinion, Chelle, perhaps I need to rewatch that scene with this particular topic in mind but nothing really stood out to me after the first viewing.

But I remember P saying he would have taken advantage of Angela and implicated Eric too so it would have been perfectly natural to share that context with Angela and the gang imo but I’d need to watch it again to discuss any further nuances with any certainty or conviction.

• Teetee

June 4, 2020 at 12:46 pm

I think Angela has been stringing Rom along and the others know it too. Since Season one she has played around with his feelings for her. Now she doing it wit Bow. As far as Eric yes he was pulled into a messy situation and was chosen to be the messenger but d-mn stand up and give your opinion too. Tell Rom and Boogie and who ever how you feel dont just sit back and let the messiness unfold.

• Shannon

June 4, 2020 at 2:43 pm

Oh please @Teetee. People like you need to understand that a black woman not feeling the need to entertain every man interested in her does not equate to “wanting to be chased” or “stringing someone along.” We’re just not interested. Angela is a grown woman. She has a right to date who she wants. Romeo isn’t entitled to her body nor her time. And truth be told, he’s never “chased” Angela. She liked him the first season and he turned her down for thr–somes with Kristinia and random white girls. She moved on with her life and for some reason y’all are mad about that.

• Anisha

June 4, 2020 at 3:17 pm

Was not Romeo putting people down? Save this energy for Master P and Romeo with thwir slide commwnts and inferior/superior energy? Eric should have relayed the message and then noone should have showed…what we suppose to jump cause now the Millers are ready to talk? They played the h-ll out of them!

• KnoteeLady

June 4, 2020 at 6:47 pm

TeeTee did you forget in the beginning when Angela and Romeo were flirting and she was flirting back until she attended his party where he started flirting with the white women and Debarge’s daughter in front of her. I don’t believe she was stringing him along but trying to develop a relationship with him. After that she moved on and later got with Sutton. You must have forgotten that part. I am not sure if he was ever really that serious or performing for the show.

• KnoteeLady

June 4, 2020 at 6:36 pm

Chelle I disagree that lil Easy did anything wrong. He let them all know he was uneasy and was even uneasy telling the Simmons. To me the Millers handled everything wrong. He attempted to tell them what the Millers wanted said. They should have handled the messages or not called for the meeting.

• Mahint

June 4, 2020 at 8:49 pm

I feel Eric should have not BEEN THE MESSENGER.UHE WAS NOT PULL IN HE WALKED IN BY CHOICE. LAST I HEARD U CAN SAY NO I AM NOT COMFORTABLE GETTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS ?????? U THINK ABOUT IT ERIC HAD A CHOICE

• G Woods

June 4, 2020 at 10:06 am

I wouldn’t blame Lil Eazy. He like peace and he was hoping the cast would be grown about the situation. Romeo is grown and Eazy is also the rest of the cast is drama. The Preacher daughter need to go sit down and raise her child in the Lord. She know she just flirt with guys and the one she playing with now going to cause her to go into hiding cause he going to hurt her for externality unless he get save. He still the same

• Shannon

June 4, 2020 at 2:47 pm

The only people who need to sit down are other women and sexist men who think Angela is obligated to do anything with any man. She doesn’t like Romeo. And that’s her right. He’s a 30 year old man who acts like he’s 15 and needs his daddy to make all the decisions for him. I’d pass on him as well. Y’all are so concerned about what preacher’s kids are doing when you have a rapper’s kid refusing to act like an adult with his peers and he and his daddy use thugs to intimidate everyone else on the show. Be mad about that.

• lynne

June 4, 2020 at 3:56 pm

I like Angela. She has tried to reach out to Romeo on more than one occasion. He has been playing games. It is good the Millers who say they don’t need the money just move on. Romeo has not been there much anyway. No one asked them to join the show and if money is not a factor they should have said no in the beginning.

• Carolyn

June 4, 2020 at 10:37 am

Y would they even ask him to deliver a message 4 them. Deliver ur own Dam message. Then have nuts to say that he did it wrong. Lil Easy E u r a very good friend. To try to help Romeo clean up mess he made by his dam self. Now bring in his Daddy to intimidate younger cast members. For real Master P. Ur grown man son did this. Let his a-s clean it up. I love u all & the show hope nobody quits….♥♥♥♥♥

• Sonia Aviles

June 4, 2020 at 1:07 pm

I agree. Lil Easy did not feel comfortable relaying messages that he had nothing to do with. Master P is so annoying and need to stay out of his sons messes. Romeo is a grown man. Handle your own. You are not better than anyone. Humble yourself. This image of you is ugly on tv. I used to have respect for you but you disrespected Angela. You Romeo owe Angela a huge apology.

• Summer

June 4, 2020 at 4:35 pm

I agree p needs to mind his business and be a father not Romeo friend what his son cnt talk with out daddy

• KnoteeLady

June 4, 2020 at 5:59 pm

I agree. Lil Easy let it be known that he was being put in the middle and felt uneasy about it. Yet out of respect for Master P he uneasily complied to the best of his ability. The Millers were wrong to me. I had respect for both Master P and Romeo prior to their antics. I want Master P to see this but I doubt that he will. Master P, I had respect for you, your history and what you are doing in the community now. HOWEVER, you and Romeo were very disrespectful to Angela. And then to Boogie. And it’s sad for me to see people attack Angela on social media. Her child’s father had passed away and Romeo told her he would be there for her. And I am not even mad that he changed his mind, HOWEVER, the way he handled himself was messy and rude. He came on the show and took his anger against Angela to her sister Vanessa on tv and put her right in the middle. As a man and human he should have took that mess to Angela directly PERIOD or not said anything. He should have sought out another planner for his event if he felt that way about Angela as he knew Angela’s name would eventually come up or just invited her without comment. That excuse he gave for not wanting her there was weak too, especially since it was very clear that Angela did try to reach out to him several times. At first I thought he was hurt by something that happened between them but again, it went too far. He used the show and Vanessa to disrespect Angela. Master P as a father and adult, you joined in and totally disrespected Angela as well. You also put Vanessa in the middle. When Vanessa discussed the fact that she felt like she was in the middle and was partly responsible for the blow up that followed, he shushed her, talked over and around her and told her it was alright. When Angela showed up at the event he disrespected her and totally ignored her. As the older adult and a father instead of totally ignoring and disrespecting Angela Master P should have gone over and said hello to her too. He should have been a peace maker like most parents would have and should feel some shame. MasterP and Romeo summoned everyone there in an attempt to put them in their places and further disrespect them and since most were smart enough not to engage in that mess actually tried to call them out. He was wrong to jump in the middle of Romeo and his friends, or ex friends, and even brought their posse to the meeting to intimidate them. Easy should not have been put in the middle of drama The Millers and their gang created. And then they attacked Boogie when he tried to respond and used personal relationship with his father against him in a verbal attack, as well as his addiction issues and let Romeo sit there like a child cheering his dad on. In MasterP’s attack on Boogie, he over talked him, threatened him and attempted to dominate him and then allowed Romeo’s cousin to threaten him too. I understand you wanting the support your son, but all of you attacking and intimidating others while disrespecting Angela in the process was wrong. You owe her an apology. And MasterP needs to let Romeo grow up and be the man that he is. The way the Miller’s handled everything damaged your own brand as many of us lost respect for you. You would not be happy if one of the other parents treated Romeo in that manner and you know it. I hope MasterP and Romeo reflect on their actions and that you have apologized to the Simmons, Boogie and lil Easy. I was mad after the last show aired but decided not to say anything. But, after seeing MasterP recognized by Rev Al at George Floyd’s funeral i decided to post this with hope that he does the right thing if he hasn’t yet.

• Deb

June 5, 2020 at 6:08 am

Master P needs friends his own age if Dame or Run was there it would not have gone that way. The cousins is paid help who are they? You heard what Romeo said it took 7 years for them to get in. They are pawns. And Romeo needs to grow up. The reason he keeps up with Brianna is for her to say he answers me who is she got in on the heels of Mary J. What does she do other than keep up mess. What does she do?

• brutis

June 7, 2020 at 6:22 pm

i agree the millers should have handled their own business.and without a messenger maybe they might have been forced to . E is a good guy but they make mistakes too No matter the reason E as well as P should not have gotten involved. ROMEO ROMEO WHERE for ARCH ARE THEE ROMEO. HE HAS THE RIGHT TO HIS FEELINGS BUT IF U CANNOT SAY IT TO THE PERSON BUT U CAN SAY IT TO HER SISTER AND THE WORLD U COULD HAVE JUST STEPPED UP AND DID IT ON YOUR OWN.

• B'Rona James

June 5, 2020 at 12:20 am

Lil Easy-E
        Is not messy at all he is never in any drama to all he has sat back and listened to many conversations and never once to he ever repeat anything said to him. He was asked to relay a message he did. The two double trouble is Master P and Romeo, Romeo is very immature for himself,If he can’t control a situation, person, or conversation like his dad then he’s not happy

• William L Utsey

June 8, 2020 at 2:56 pm

Agree ,I was surprised that Master P was all in in his son business which I thought was not kool I would of respect him if he would of asked for there parents to be there if he was going to get involved in young adults stuff.

• Shunn

June 11, 2020 at 6:49 pm

Exactly what tf I said!!!!!!! He is NOT. A Lil boy anymore. Master P Is tools for that sh-t and he needs to stay out of their conversations. Lil Romeo (cause that is how he acts) brings his dad everywhere and relies on him to speak for him and that’s bs!!!!!!! That’s why no one has any respect for his a-s!!!!!!!! Stand up and be the man you say you are!!!!!!

• Barbara

June 4, 2020 at 6:15 am

Robert,

Once again we agree. Eric wasn’t being messy he got pulled into a “Hot Mess”. I believe, (just truly observational) some not Eric, do not want to stand up and adult.

• Robert

June 4, 2020 at 12:13 pm

💯 Barbara 😊

• Mary E. Montoro

June 4, 2020 at 11:56 am

Eric did NOTHING WRONG! Out of respect to an OG, he did what was asked. If it wasn’t for him, the other cast members wouldn’t know what was going on. Neither Master P or Romeo would have said anything to anybody. It’s a sad situation all around,especially, when the messenger is shot down with death-ray glares and harsh nsults. Again he did NOTHING WRONG. The Miller’s should have organized the meeting, but, they used Eric as a scapegoat. Shame on the Millers!

• Kathy Kaestner

June 6, 2020 at 9:28 pm

This goes out to Vanessa Simmons, A friend of mine was feeling a little over weight. And she went to Sono Bello. She had the procedure done. And looked great after wards. This might be something for you to look into. It is not surgery. If I had the $ to do this, I would be there now. I hope you look into this. It is another option, rather than going under the knife. You look pretty already. Check this out. It might work for you. I will be watching the show. It is my favorite show these days. Good Luck…..

• Tash

June 8, 2020 at 1:11 am

They chopped & edited this season sooooo much, its hard to tell what the real tea is. Why have a reality tv show that you cut hige chunks of a story out & leave in corney scenes like Jojo & his wife drinking tea.

Show us the whole conversation that happeded at the meeting & the meet up @ Ang’s house.

2. Tiffani Young

June 3, 2020 at 6:42 pm

If E didn’t want to try to help the Millers he would not have done so. After all he is a grown man.

• Idele dawson

June 3, 2020 at 8:02 pm

I totally agree with you Tiffany, if E didn’t snatch the bone to run with, or to just say no, that he doesn’t have to be in the middle of the Drama. But then again with his boring , no storyline, act like aa dog snatching a bone n run away with it. That’s the kind of 💩 that lonely get a life b-tch do🤣😂

• Virginia Harris

June 3, 2020 at 8:59 pm

I don’t mind him taking the message, but the way he let Boogie stand there by himself to defend the whole group I can call him a punk. He should Had Boogie back. But he sit there with his head down like a woman, like he is scared of Romeo and his father. Get some back bone lilEazy-e. I am so happy that no one show up for that meeting. Why would I go and meet someone who think that I am not on the same level as he is.

• Sheneeta Thomas

June 3, 2020 at 9:05 pm

I agree with you Virginia Harris. E should have had Boogie’s back. Thumbs up to you Boogie.

• Klara

June 3, 2020 at 9:45 pm

100% dead on

• Robert

June 3, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Boogie did good and he’s a great guy but E was in a jam, the Miller’s got entourage on the patio and body guards in the parking lot …. this isn’t a fight Eric and Boogie needed that day imo.

And at the end of the day, the fight was avoided by Boogie so E didn’t have to put his neck on the line in order to achieve the same end result. I’m just saying that’s a big ask to get in the middle of that one sided volatile hot bed of crazy and especially of a low key under-the-radar kinda guy like Lil Easy-E.

I respect your opinion and those who share your opinion, Sheneeta, but I just want to put it out there that Lil Easy-E good people just like Boogie imo.

• Cheri

June 4, 2020 at 6:59 am

Yes I agree, if he didn’t want to get in it he should have said something. And now he’s talking smack about the cousin why you didn’t say something to him when you were there

• Woods

June 4, 2020 at 10:16 am

Boogie always get what he deserve.
          I feel like he should have not said nothing. He wants Angela and mad cause he feel like Romeo is a threat. Angela brother and Boogie has jealousy on Romeo, because they know he dont do drama and so they wants him to act foolish like them

• Shay

June 4, 2020 at 10:58 am

I dont think so. I dont think Boog want Angela i personally think he might go for the other team which is not a problem but i think he went after Angela for ratings and a story by production. Boog stood up for everyone bc like he said Romeo only deals with them during filming. I think Boog wants to have more than just a filming relationship with Romeo he really wants to be friends but Rome dont and its alright but Lil E still couldve spoke up on the others end since he put his self in it

• Teetee

June 4, 2020 at 12:50 pm

Angelea likes to play with Rom and Bow. She is playing all of them.

• KnoteeLady

June 4, 2020 at 6:25 pm

I agree with Robert. I give kudos to Boogie for speaking his truth and standing up like a man. He didn’t say anything bad and had a right to ask question. I give kudos for standing up to the cousin while avoiding the taunt to fight. Lil Easy didn’t do anything wrong. He let it be known that he didn’t feel comfortable with any of it. The Millers just needed a target and they let that be Boogie. Shame on them.

• Tutie

June 4, 2020 at 3:19 pm

No the punks are the Miller’s especially when the cousin just wanted 2 minutes of fame telling Boogie they put the glives on no one was there for that Bullsh-t Master P and Romeo should not have left Boogie there and new he was by himself with there thug a-s cousins MasterP and Romeo I really had love for you but now you two are in my hall of shame you want a meeting put it together your d-mn selves that’s what men do and leave your want to be thug acting cousin behind it don’t look good to bring all there a-ses when no one else was thinking that you will pull some sh-t like that grow up and get that thug life out of you all involved.

• Tutie

June 4, 2020 at 3:23 pm

It’s already there as Tutie

• Lisa

June 4, 2020 at 4:13 pm

I agree with everything you just said Tutie Period.

• KnoteeLady

June 4, 2020 at 6:09 pm

I don’t think he was a punk. He said a few things but I can see how he felt uncomfortable with Master P being someone he looked up too. He expressed his discomfort all along. Even Briana who has a lot to say about EVERYTHING, felt uncomfortable speaking up. To me the blame goes to MasterP as the senior adult for leading the intimidation tactics. He blocked anyone from speaking the truth.

• Cheri

June 4, 2020 at 11:01 am

I totally agree with you.

• Sarah

June 4, 2020 at 1:09 pm

Good even I watch the as well, I’m going to say something to Master P as a parent.Master P there comes a time in your children life you have to let them grow up and this where his time Romeo where mad with Angela and he did what a 16 year old boy will do he cut off all communication communication with her as well as the other case membersRomeo no that he where wrong and I seen in your heart you wants to do what’s right but with Daddy taken the ball that didn’t belong to him you felt that you had to roll with it my final word is this Master P like him become his on man cause God has the plan for him and only Jesus know the plan you have brought him up to be the man he is now let him fly.

3. Herray

June 3, 2020 at 8:31 pm

1st off lil e’ should have let Romeo send out his own msg or better yet he should have text everyone. And I agree with lil twist “no man, should deliver a message from another man.” Romeo should have met each person one by one or made a phone call like boogie said. Woochild I’m exhausted

4. Lenard Smith

June 3, 2020 at 9:14 pm

Why are people coming for Eric lmao he was the messenger he wasn’t messy. Romeo put him in the middle because everyone is cool with Eric . Romeo and Master p are the sh-t starters … People need to calm down with this foolishness. He was just sitting their he didnt throw jabs at anyone wth are you people saying he should mind his business

• Robert

June 3, 2020 at 9:48 pm

💯 Lenard

• Toya

June 4, 2020 at 12:45 pm

He shouldn’t have been a messenger for someone who clearly unfollowed him for no reason, Eric said he thought he and Romeo were friends, Romeo is a immature child, who lies, he is very messy, he likes to talk about the cast in interviews, as well as put everyone else down, we saw Angela call him prior to the meeting and he wouldn’t pick up

5. Barb

June 3, 2020 at 10:07 pm

IMO,this all for the show because why in the world did everyone fet upset with a man because he didn’t answer there calls like lil s-ssies. That’s why P said “you a man”!! If a man decides he has heard his calling, and he needed space to figure things out, than who do he owes an explanation too, not them, only God.

• Juanita

June 4, 2020 at 8:51 am

YASSSSSSSSSSS SIS IT’S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE ELSE’S FEEL’S THEY SAME AS I DO WHY DO ANYONE FEEL THAT ROMEO & P OWE ANYONE AN EXPLANATION ON WHY HE DIDN’T ANSWER A PHONE IF I NO THERE’S A PROBLEM AND I CLEARLY SEE THE COMMENTS AND JOKES MY SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS & COWORKERS ARE SAYING ABOUT ME I WOULDN’T ANSWER EITHER NOBODY HAVE TIME FOR THAT

• Yoshi

June 4, 2020 at 9:28 am

Another confusing comment. So Master P and Romeo called a meeting to discuss the issues they have with the cast and the issues the cast has with them, yet, you still don’t seem to think any explanations were owed? How…weird. This is not how adult conversations work. If the Millers don’t want to explain themselves, they shouldn’t have called a meeting. Conversations aren’t one sided. And they shouldn’t be offended by the ICDC jokes when they have been saying offensive things about the others all season long. The Millers don’t get to set rules they don’t follow themselves.

• Woods

June 4, 2020 at 10:23 am

All yall dont see the point with these foolish children. I think Romeo was giving them a chance to Express their feelings to them not the opinionated people.

• KnoteeLady

June 4, 2020 at 6:31 pm

Woods. Their actions and stance did not appear open to allow people to speak their truth. The way the message was distributed, the way they came in late with their posse and their attempts to block people from telling their side of the situation was rude, messy and handled in an intimating way. It was not open for compromise and they were pissed because folks had made comments about Romeo and were there to put people in their places. It’s good that no one else showed up or things would have gotten messy as the others would not have stood or sat for it either.

• Virginia Harris

June 4, 2020 at 7:08 pm

Romeo could have make the call himself or pick up the phone when someone call him but he think he is to big over the other cast. Is he the producer of the show. Because if I hear it right Angelia say she was the one who brought the idea of the show to him. Why these guys have to jump because he say jump. Why is he involving bow in him and Angelia problems. Angelia is not one of my favorite because I think she put on for the camera to much. I love boogie because he was the only one that stands up for the group. I think Romeo father is disgusting to say he would go into that young girl DM. Father should no went to take they place. Romeo cousin need to go and take several seats.

• Madame X

June 4, 2020 at 9:03 pm

Boogie spoke his mind.No body said ANYTHING IF U DIDN’T WANT TO GET INVOLVED WHY GO TO THE MEETING . EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE LET ROMEO MAN UP AND DO HIS OWN DIRTY WORK . ERIC USED POOR JUDGEMENT. IF U WATCH THE SHOW U SAW HIS COMMENTS ABOUT ANGELA WERE NOT HIS PLACE TO SAY TO HER SISTER.ERIC PLEASE TAKE A MIND U BUSINESS PILL UR A NICE GUY

• Robert

June 4, 2020 at 12:18 pm

✔ Yoshi

• Yoshi

June 4, 2020 at 9:26 am

I’m really confused by this comment. Sooooo you’re saying people are not manly for feeling some type of way about someone constantly not answering their phone calls BUT you think Romeo is manly to duck and dodge people and then let his daddy fight all of his battles? What an odd point of view. Romeo is not a man himself. He’s 30 years old and has an issue being direct with the people he has an issue with. Instead, he avoids them, gaslights them, and then talks down on them. And when he is rightfully called out, he wants his daddy to intimidate the people he caused the issues with in the first place. This is not about someone going through some spiritual awakening. Real spiritual people don’t act like Romeo. All Romeo and P have done is caused mess and problems. That’s not what Christians do. And Master P can’t speak on anyone’s manhood when his 30-year-old son is so dependent on him. Romeo is not mature in any way.

• Cheri

June 4, 2020 at 11:03 am

👍👍👍

• Sonia

June 4, 2020 at 1:16 pm

Wow that’s exactly how I viewed this situation. You are on point.

6. Bravo

June 3, 2020 at 10:50 pm

E could never speak up against the Millers, because they brought him on the show.Besides, he did not want to burn any bridges, because he needs the check to feed his flock.

7. Mona

June 4, 2020 at 12:32 am

Just pure nonsense. Why does Romeo think it was ok to have someone else set up a meeting that he wanted. He is not better than anyone on the show. Too self centered. Because he has his father and numerous lackies following him around does not garner respect. Nothing but shenanigans. Master P need to stay out of their business. He is too old to be inserting himself into their mess. They are bullies. Boogie stood his ground and I applaud him

8. Fe

June 4, 2020 at 12:45 am

I agree E was being nice to do that. He was pulled into that. As far as romeo, that man been around and doing things with his father his whole entire life. I know people like that,who been doing things with their parents their whole entire life, especially when you don’t have any siblings.

9. Sandra

June 4, 2020 at 1:58 am

So. Eric did nothing wrong,they put him in a bad spot. But he delivered message and the crew, which consist of Grown A-s People in their 30’s, Romeo really thought someone was at his neck and call. N-gga please..you don’t communicate with no one on the show, why would these grown folks waster their time on a nodody that’s walking around letting their daddy do all the talking and speaking. Maybe in 20 years you will be grown enough to talk for yourself…stand for your self(fake a-s GANGSTA cousins.Perry Miller looking like Ray Charles on a blind day, a-s so high on your back side look like he need surgery. Stay out of it dude you 50, let your lil ICDC son speak and stand for himself without the corner drug dealers/ cousins…..

• Anisha Wilson Robinson

June 4, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Sandra??
      Yo im dead! I thought i was the only one to see that booty tipping when he was walking up the street..my friend said dag he gonna beat Romeo getting in the door…great observation….and when romeo made the comment about if dame answers the phone for your little sister he should have punched him in the face ugly a-s boi

• BRUTIS

June 7, 2020 at 4:29 pm

EASY E SHOULD HAVE BOWED OUT. IT NEVER WORKS OUT WELL TO BE SOMEONES MESSENGER. A SIMPLE NO DISRESPECT BUT I AM NOT COMFORTABLE BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS . I CANNOT DO IT ,VERY SIMPLE. E IS A NICE GUY WHO DID NOT REALLY GIVE THIS SITUATION MUCH THOUGHT AT THE TIME.

10. L Ruck

June 4, 2020 at 2:52 am

Yess.. Romeo played his self. By stating him & Boog aren’t Real friends. Beyond GUHH. Yet! Last season, You told Boogie you were there for him. After going through his issues with Alcohol.As well as,coming at Boogie w/Replys. Obviously meant for castmates that WEREN’T There. In Which Boogie Stood Up! For. While Master P & His “No Limit Soldiers,I Thought I Told..Ya” STILL CORNEY A-S! Accuse him of being a Fake Thug. What was he supposed to do? PUNK OUT! Like Eric & Brianna Did. Leaving Boog To Not Only Have to Defend his self But. Everyone else as well.

• Cheri

June 4, 2020 at 11:07 am

👍👍

11. Rochelle Hayes

June 4, 2020 at 3:06 am

It’s a show. Move on. They call each other “Cast members”… Lil Eazy is a Jr of a mogul a LEGEND….. Ya’ll don’t see what the show is doing??? He ( lil Eazy) is always low. They bring him into the bullsh-t. He wasn’t messy he was being indifferent. You all need to STOP and just enjoy the show…

• David Joe

June 4, 2020 at 8:32 am

Forreal this sum scripts involved anyway

12. Vince

June 4, 2020 at 6:05 am

I feel like lil E is from the hood he knows what the rules are I just feel he should have told the mellers to to handle there own sh-t and be the G he really is

13. Cheryl

June 4, 2020 at 7:07 am

I agree Eric should have manned up if he didn’t want to do it. Now he have something to say about the cousin, why didn’t he say something to him while he was there, instead of letting Boogie get all the heat

14. Dianne Marie Bond

June 4, 2020 at 7:13 am

I agree TOTALLY with Mona. Don’t SUMMON me for anything! Who TF are you?!! Really?!! Romeo made himself look like a FOOL bringing his daddy in and his cousins! Glad Boogie has a level head!

15. Woods

June 4, 2020 at 10:25 am

Yall not looking at the picture. The cast is foolish except Lil E

16. Sonya

June 4, 2020 at 10:35 am

If you really think about everything, Vanessa was put in the same uncomfortable predicament by Romeo and his negative opinions against Angela. They ask to meet with you catching you off guard and involve you in delivering their messages, putting”Others”in uncomfortable position instead of delivering the message themselves. Eazy -E does not bother anyone unless you push him that way. He’s EASY

• Robert

June 4, 2020 at 12:27 pm

It seems like the Millers like to find the nicest people, Vanessa and Eric, and then use them to manipulate the others.

IMO the only people the Millers care about are the Millers.

• Robbin Hamilton

June 4, 2020 at 2:18 pm

Nobody puts you in a situation to go run your dam mouth about anything unless your messy. If you think lil easy is lat
      Yes back, that is the same message Rom is trying to highlight. He’s trying to move on and protect his brand all these show mongers including pep just show boat for the cameras. Thats why they brought bow wow on to cause a three way rift with Rom and cause he won’t bite everybody got a problem. And food for thought, Black people get on my dam nerve. You state black men are not there for their children. Don’t hate cause p is there for his son no matter how old he gets, boogie wishes his bipolar dad did the same for him and I know any of the other men wish theirs was there as well. So stop the madness. As a mother of a black son who dad wasn’t there I applauded p and any other man who stands by their child no matter the age. You want to go in on something tell me what happen to Angela’s stalker from the first season, was that her baby daddy cause come season 2 she was pregnant. How when she was spouting that she was a Virginia. OK yeah right. To Romeo.

• Elizabeth

June 4, 2020 at 2:53 pm

The only messy people in this situation are Romeo and Master P. Had they been actual mature adults, Romeo would have never felt the need to get on the show and speak on what Angela does on IG and who she dates. It’s not his business. And it’s certainly not P’s business either. They wouldn’t like it if people came on the show and talked about their life decisions, like how Romeo and P treated Romeo’s mother as she struggled with drugs. Or how ICDC was actually a scam for-profit school that was shut down and resulted in multiple lawsuits. Romeo is also a liar. He said he’s closest to Bow Wow when in reality, Bow Wow said they have never even spoken outside of a few DMs. They aren’t even friends. Romeo lies about everything. I trust nothing that comes out of his mouth. Also, everyone in the black community isn’t fatherless. This is why we can recognize that Master P’s relationship with Romeo is actually dysfunctional. You’re also wrong about Boogie. He doesn’t envy Romeo at all. In fact, he clashes with Dame all the time because he wants to be his own man. Romeo enjoys letting his daddy run his life. So toxic.

• Yaya

June 4, 2020 at 8:28 pm

Agreed

• BRUTIS

June 7, 2020 at 4:43 pm

I DO NOT SIT IN JUDGEMENT OF ROMEO HIS DAD OR ANY BODIES RIGHT TO THEIR FEELINGS . I THINK THIS SHOULD AND COULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED OFF CAMERA. WE ARE MADE TO LOOK A LOT OF DIFFERENT WAYS ON THESE REALITY SHOWS. WHAT IS REALLY REAL ??? MAKING MONEY HAS IN SOME CASES MORE IMPORTANT THAN VALUES.ONE DAY THE CAMERA GOES AWAY, THAT IS THE REAL REALITY.BE CAREFUL ABOUT ACCEPTING EVERY THING WE SEE AND HEAR. LIVE RIGHT , AND TREAT PEOPLE HOW U WANT TO BE TREATED, BE HONEST BE TRUE NOTHING BUT LOVE & RESPECT

17. Rilley

June 4, 2020 at 3:25 pm

If I was lil E I would have simply stated the Millers would like to sit down for a discussion and left it at that. They would have found out the details when they arrived.

• KnoteeLady

June 4, 2020 at 6:40 pm

Don’t shoot the messenger. Not everyone thinks in the same manner especially when put in uncomfortable situations. He didn’t even know Vanessa and Angela would be there until he spoke with their brother. The Millers should have delivered their own messages. Lil Easy was just attempting to be respectful to MasterP.

• Yaya

June 4, 2020 at 8:26 pm

Agreed!

18. Yaya

June 4, 2020 at 8:24 pm

Eazy did NOTHING wrong. Romeo needs to grow up and handle his affairs. The funny and ironic thing is that Romeo claims that people are acting for the camera but yet you want to setup a meeting for the “camera”???? Everytime he was asked about contacting whomever by phone and off the camera he’s yet to actually answer the question… Master P needs to stay out of it bc he looks just as dumb as his son. The Millers are all about the camera more than the other cast members, I’m just saying…🤷🏾‍♀️

19. Whyare

June 5, 2020 at 12:50 pm

The messy ones are the Millers. I take issue with the cousins talking sh*t to Boogie. They need to know their place on the show. It’s not called The Miller’s and cousins show.

20. brutis