'Insecure' Season 4 episode 7 Recap: Issa and Lawrence Get Real

Recent Posts

‘Insecure’ Season 4 episode 7 Recap: Issa and Lawrence Get Real

Insecure Season 4 Episode 7

Photo Credit: HBO

By: A.J. Niles

On tonight’s “Insecure,” Issa and Lawrence finally get closure.

The two meet up for dinner and drinks and discuss what when wrong during their relationship. and Lawrence learns of the rift between Issa and Molly. The two see each other’s growth and progress since their breakup. They even run into Issa’s former love interest TSA Bae.

However, Issa learns that Condola and Lawrence may not be done for good. This leads to Issa and Lawrence to make a surprising decision.

Here’s the recap for, “Lowkey Happy.”

Click next fo the details.

1. Renee L. Wells

June 1, 2020 at 1:01 am

Mr. Sam has a lousy tude. He thinks he is smarter and knows everthing. He also voiced disrespect for Egypt’s father, And he is always fight mode. I just hope he grows up a little bit before one of Egypt’s family member or friend puts him in his place!

2. Zurisana

June 1, 2020 at 2:57 am

I love them together… i hope they make it this time. #team Issa and Lawrence….

3. Melissa

June 1, 2020 at 10:46 am

I hope they get back together and stay together ❤.

• Patricia Freeman

June 1, 2020 at 11:34 am

Yes I agree 100% let them stay “low key in LOVE” PLEASE don’t let Condola be pregnant!!!😣

June 1, 2020 at 11:39 am

This episode made me so happy but I just feel like they are going to disappoint us at the end of the season. Sigh…

5. Dawn

June 1, 2020 at 3:17 pm

All of my friends are so happy Issa and Lawrence were able to connect on that level and hope they’ll get back together but I think it was just closure sex. Plus the way Condola was texting and calling… I’m seeing her as speed bump in their street to happily ever after

6. Lindale

June 1, 2020 at 4:23 pm

I hope that they remain friend but dont getback together. Why use forgiveness now when you could forgave her when she cheated. Like they said they both were toxic when they were together in the past. What makes you think that just because they both are in a better place in their life that they would be go for each other.