Quantcast
'Love And Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Kiyomi Leslie Throws Some Shade at Masika Kalysha

‘Love And Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Kiyomi Leslie Throws Some Shade at Masika Kalysha

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Masika Kalysha is no stranger to feuds. And she had her fair share while she was on “Love And Hip Hop Hollywood.” Her biggest one to date was probably the one she had with Alexis Skyy. And they had issues with each other long before they faced off on the reality show.

Things have been contentious between them seeing as both have a past with Fetty Wap. Alexis has always accused Masika of getting pregnant by Fetty while the rapper was in a serious relationship with Alexis.

Although Alexis is over her beef with Masika, they may never be able to be cordial.

After Masika left the show, she joined the cast of “Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta.” During that season, she had a friendship with Bow Wow. And she told him she wasn’t feeling his relationship at the time with Kiyomi Leslie.

Kiyomi wasn’t feeling Masika either. She thought Masika was trying to hook up with Bow Wow.

To no surprise, the women clashed. Their feud would carry on to social media, too.

Although both are no longer on the show, they still aren’t here for each other. In fact, Masika threw some shade at Kiyomi after Kiyomi made her debut on “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta.”

Kiyomi was busy feuding with Scrapp’s sister Cheyenne, but she made time to clap back at Masika.

And recently, Kiyomi threw another jab Masika’s way. This occurred after Karlie Redd supported Masika’s new music.

1. K.stasi

June 22, 2020 at 9:34 am

That was a wack a-s shade that she threw😂. B-tch has no place to talk sh-t nor to act better than someone else when she is a big h-e herself. Talk about weak & I still can’t believe Mona is cutting a check for this chicken head 😑😑

• Jamaica941

June 22, 2020 at 12:36 pm

Ain’t Masika always calling somebody old? That’s why her broke a-s is moving to Houston, she’s been passed around LA long enough.

• K.stasi

June 22, 2020 at 4:22 pm

I didn’t know she is moving to Houston. It is cheaper & a bit more affordable than California. California is not for everyone if you don’t have the money or career to be financially stable there. I always wondered who has been buying her shenanigans that she’d been promoting hard on her IG. Like the make up, I wonder who is buying it cause no one & I mean NOBODY has talked about. Not even on YouTube, haven’t seen anyone trying it one camera or doing a haul on her sh-t. Maybe her stuff isn’t selling that much,but, I wouldn’t be surprised cause she has diarrhea of the mouth,people have said she’s a colorist & be starting drama out of the blue.

• Alchemy

June 24, 2020 at 8:50 pm

Word

2. Mariah

June 22, 2020 at 12:23 pm

Let it go Kiyomi.

• Shannon

June 22, 2020 at 8:24 pm

Masika needs to let it go as well. They are literally beefing over someone neither of them talks to anymore.

June 22, 2020 at 1:09 pm

I don’t see an issue. Masika is always coming for people and saying foul sh-t about them. Kiyomi is more likable in my opinion.

4. IMO

June 22, 2020 at 1:14 pm

Both these girls is silly. Grow up already.

June 22, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Both get on my nerves.

6. Babygirl

June 22, 2020 at 8:34 pm

Kiyomi could honestly say a lot worse. A lot worse.

7. RITABUNZ

June 22, 2020 at 11:20 pm

THEY BOTH ARE PRETTY WOMEN.I JUS HATE WEN BLACK WOMEN ACT A FOOL FOR MONEY.YALL DNT HAVE TO FIGHT AND IF MONA DNT LIKE IT B DA BIGGER PERSON N LEAVE DAT SH-T LET HER HAVE DEM WHITE WOMEN FIGHTING OVER MEN.N WHO GOT DA BIGGER BURKIN.

• Akiba

June 23, 2020 at 2:13 am

Both they a-s acting real foolish and embarrassing themselves

8. Asia

June 23, 2020 at 11:41 am

In my opinion they both some rapper hoppers and opportunist, and trying get money by any means necessary. I don’t care for them at all.

9. Caprice

June 23, 2020 at 1:29 pm

Can’t we just get along? There’s too much going on in the world to worry about nonsense.

10. Auntie Trixie Understands Love Baeba

June 23, 2020 at 9:49 pm

Personally, I wish that Bow and Koyomi could have worked things out before all the allegations of domestic abuse, and it’s in the co hands of the court now, instead of 2 grown-a*s people working towards a solution. Bow, is to fast for young-minded Angela. She approaches relationships as though, she is in middle school. I think, if I hear her say “stop,” or, would you stop, smiling and loving the attention at the same time….I’mma BARF – SERIOUSLY!!!

• Anonymous

June 23, 2020 at 9:54 pm

And Bow Wow is mature? And why on earth do you wish Bow Wow and Kiyomi would have worked when the relationship was toxic from day one? Some of you say anything on here.

11. Nycole Rivers