Quantcast
'Love And Hip Hop Hollywood' Star Apple Watts Calls out Misster Ray

‘Love And Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Apple Watts Calls out Misster Ray

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with the changing friendships with the “Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” stars.

Oftentimes, fans don’t learn of their fallouts until after filming stops. This is the case for Apple Watts and Misster Ray. They appeared to be very close on and off the show for a while now. However, Apple recently revealed that they are no longer friends.

She did so after an Instagram follower told Apple that she and Ray are the “realest” on the show.

Check out the screenshot below.

1. K.stasi

June 1, 2020 at 8:39 am

Ever since I’ve seen misster Ray, he’s been nothing but a messy queen. That guy is just as mess like the females there. Last time I saw anything about these two, is when they started drama w/ bootz from flavor Flav. That was too hilarious & irrelevant af cause misster Ray was just being messy for bring up someone from the 2000’s. If she just realized that he’s really shady & super messy well then she is LATE!! Cause again last time I checked she inserted herself into the bootz drama that Ray created, so she is not that innocent herself. She was just as messy as him,but, he’s always been an instigator & a messy queen. I hate men like that including gay men like Ray, he’s is just a problem starter.

• Anonymous

June 2, 2020 at 3:49 am

MISS Ray is a messy queen!! Always up in it..!!

June 1, 2020 at 12:19 pm

Ray seems to fall out with everybody. Masika said the same thing about him recently. I wonder if he fell out with Moniece too.

• Anonymous

June 1, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Masika falls out with everybody too 🤷🏿‍♀️

• Hood

June 1, 2020 at 9:02 pm

I wouldn’t be surprise

3. Tiffani Young

June 1, 2020 at 6:51 pm

Well at least we all now know.

4. EC

June 1, 2020 at 10:37 pm

All these wanna be relevant but washed up and out fake celebrities are Fake asf. They get on these shows and look even more like dummies than they did off the show. The fake friendships and drama is ridiculous. These shows need a clean slate. Get some real celebrities on here with some real money and music going on: Not these d-mn fake baby mamas and tricks that got babies by the same dudes going from show to show. Show some real Love and Hip Hop!!!

5. Quita

June 2, 2020 at 9:03 pm

Miss Ray is Messy AF. I’m so glad she got slapped by A1. However Apple doesn’t fall to far from the tree lol. She’s a messy drunk who plays with her nose.

6. Carlotta

June 2, 2020 at 10:47 pm

Ray bc it’s NOT no Miss Ray he’s a f-ckin dude. He’s messy asf. And won’t bus a grape

7. Adriana

June 4, 2020 at 3:18 pm

I like Apple Watch , she’s cool

8. Moneke Howard

June 15, 2020 at 6:53 pm

S*** 😓 I love any body who supports My Daughter Brittany B that’s on COMPTON’S Finest ..They need me to bring some REAL COMPTON LIFE to the show they didn’t get at me proper 👌 I need a reality show bout the Santana Blocc Reps and how she really grew up in the Hood Love her life but I gotta lot to say ..Oh I’ll bring the ratings up 4sho

9. Moneke Howard

June 15, 2020 at 6:54 pm

Sh-t 😓 I love any body who supports My Daughter Brittany B that’s on COMPTON’S Finest ..They need me to bring some REAL COMPTON LIFE to the show they didn’t get at me proper 👌 I need a reality show bout the Santana Blocc Reps and how she really grew up in the Hood Love her life but I gotta lot to say ..Oh I’ll bring the ratings up 4sho