'Love And Hip Hop Hollywood' Star Moniece Slaughter Reveals Her New Boyfriend

‘Love And Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Moniece Slaughter Reveals Her New Boyfriend

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

“Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” star Moniece Slaughter has had plenty of drama on the show. And she’s had many ups and downs when it comes to her love life. One of her biggest on and off relationships was with her ex-girlfriend AD. It became a toxic situation and they’ve taken shots at one another on social media.

But this time around, it doesn’t seem as if they will be getting back together.

And Moniece has moved on to a new love. In fact, she showed off her new boo on Instagram recently.

June 15, 2020 at 11:00 am

Good for her. Hopefully, she can remain happy and continue to grow.

• Unapologetic

June 15, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Congratulations Moneice u deserves happiness blessings👑🙏

June 15, 2020 at 2:32 pm

I thought she was done with men. He’s cute though and she seems really happy since she quit that messy a-s show. I’m here for it.

• Unapologetic

June 15, 2020 at 6:01 pm

Facts

3. Jennifer Alejandro

June 15, 2020 at 4:09 pm

Shes a confused person in order to find herself she has to know what she wants first there’s fizz then there’s girls she said no more men but I guess.lick the cat @nibble the bone..

• Hershey

June 15, 2020 at 4:29 pm

I don’t know how you watch this video and think Moniece is confused unless you are biphobic. Bisexual people do exist.

4. angelita neil

June 15, 2020 at 6:08 pm

I’m happy for her. I’m glad she left love and hop hop AT..

5. Tiffani Young

June 15, 2020 at 6:10 pm

Good for you Moniece. I hope you find some Love & happiness

6. Casey Walker

June 15, 2020 at 6:19 pm

I think this the dude that got a kid(s) with Christina Milian sister (she’s beautiful as well) I would make sure there isn’t some light skin french dude out there using women for a situation. She doesn’t seem like she would deal with that well at all. If I’m mistaken I apologize. Either way I wish her well/happiness…

7. Miamifloridasofine305

June 15, 2020 at 9:48 pm

I am so proud of you all I want to see you happy I don’t know how long this will last because of your sex life but am so glad you said he got to love you for you tell it how it really is you not going to let no other man come into your life and try to make you feel bad good for you

8. Lemonjean49

June 15, 2020 at 9:49 pm

• Irene R. Garza

June 16, 2020 at 10:22 am

So all that she said about her Dating the Actor Shemar Moore was a big fat lie she needs to get a life and stop spreading rumors about what’s not true unless she has her facts right. Thank God she found her someone who’s going to be there for er have a happy life with your new boyfriend.

9. Irene R. Garza

June 16, 2020 at 10:23 am

10. Nicole Flennaugh

June 16, 2020 at 12:47 pm

Run young man run this young lady has some serious issues 🏃 🏃 🏃

11. Monique

June 29, 2020 at 1:49 am

She don’t know if she wants a woman or a man. She is miserable still worried about Fizz. She helped Omarion in his case that he couldn’t be around him and Apryl kids. She dooms all of his relationships on purpose and he’s not even thinking about her or what she does. He’s always had his son the majority of the time.

12. Rochelle Davis

July 9, 2020 at 10:02 pm

Its funny how when Fizz dont have anyone she cool but the min he gets with someone she a whole mess.