Quantcast
'Black Ink Crew' Star Miss Kitty Claps Back at Viewers Who Say She Needs to Go Back to NY

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Miss Kitty Claps Back at Viewers Who Say She Needs to Go Back to NY

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Kitty is having issues at 2nd City Ink.

Black Ink Crew” star Miss Kitty had a dramatic exit from the Black Ink shop. She was good with everyone there until Sky revealed she read that Kitty hooked up with Ryan from 9 Mag. Kitty denied this, but no one believes her. And Tati telling Ceaser that the rumors are true only made things worse. In the heat of the moment, Cease actually fired Kitty. But she’s found a new life in Chicago at Charmaine’s 2nd City Ink.

Things haven’t exactly been easy for Kitty there either. While Kitty gets along with most of the staff, she isn’t on good terms with Jessica. Jessica hasn’t been feeling Kitty since Charmaine hired her without talking to Jessica first. So the two women continue to clash. At this point, Charmaine can only hope that they will make peace eventually so 2nd City Ink can get on the right track.

Until then, the tension in the shop is thick. And it’s making everyone uncomfortable.

Kitty claps back at viewers who told her to go back to New York.

In the meantime, Kitty’s appearances on the New York show are far from over. She attended Walt’s wedding although she still has issues with most of the others, including Cease.

Plus, Kitty recently accused those close to Cease of constantly harassing her and sending threats.

Regardless, some viewers of the show still want her to go back to New York. They don’t think she fits in with the Chicago crew. So they want her off of the show and back in New York.

Kitty had an interesting clap back for people who feel this way. And she made it clear that she will continue to be on both shows.

On Instagram, she wrote, “For anyone that’s saying that I should go back to NY, I’ll be there AND still at 2nd City Ink, so what’s next?”

July 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm

I like Kitty but why does she want to be in NY when none of them like her? She was just complaining about how Cease and his people keep harassing her so why not leave the NY show altogether? It’s weird to see a black woman keep subjecting herself to mistreatment for a check.

• Didi Thomas

July 21, 2020 at 4:09 pm

Honestly, I think it’s a challenge for her. I’m happy Kitty stands up for herself and won’t let anyone bully her away from the bag. They bullied Dutchess so bad that she left and contemplated suicide and I guess Kitty wants them to know that they can’t do that to her.

• Anonymous

July 21, 2020 at 4:21 pm

Standing up for yourself also includes walking away from a toxic situation. Dutchess left and she’s thriving now. She has successful businesses and peace of mind. She’s literally glowing now. Meanwhile, Kitty continues to be disrespected for a paycheck. This franchise sucks and I wish she had the courage to leave and do better for herself. Every other day she’s on the internet arguing with trolls and complaining about producers. You can’t tell me she can’t do better. She’s not happy and even told her friend she’s counting down the days until the season is over. This is not a good situation. I can’t be proud of any of this. But to each its own. Agree to disagree.

2. Cheslea

July 21, 2020 at 5:33 pm

For the life of me I don’t understand why so many people dislike Kitty. I mean did she do something wrong that I missed because as far I can see she hasn’t did anything wrong to anybody. She came to Chicago to get a fresh start. I really feel like her and Jess just need to squash their beef because it would really do 2nd City Ink some good if they put their differences aside and work as a team.

• llawrence

July 21, 2020 at 5:59 pm

When a women goes for men that are in a relationship or just coming off a break from one. People feel like that is disrespectful and makes the women look thirsty. Kitty really should find a job doing something else because she has not talent in tattooing, and when you are a professional you don’t date your co-workers.

• Cassandra

July 21, 2020 at 11:03 pm

That’s right

• Tasha L.

July 23, 2020 at 2:19 am

Hell yea true story black empowerment …black owned business lets make new entrepreneurs working side by side in our black communities lets make it rock💪💪💪🙏🙏🌸🌸🌸🌷🌷🏚🏚

3. Cheslea

July 21, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Well I guess none of them at Black Ink is professional then cause they all either in a relationship with somebody at the shop or they f-cking them. But I’m confused tho, what men did Kitty date or messed with who was actually in a relationship, Ceaser was single as far as I know and so was Ryan so I’m confused as to who she disrespected.

4. llawrence

July 21, 2020 at 6:46 pm

• Cheslea

July 21, 2020 at 7:09 pm

Well if he was so much trying to work on a relationship with his baby mama then why was he still f-cking Kitty up until Sky started that rumor. And as far as Ryan goes he knows he done F-cked with his baby mama but I don’t see how any of that Kitty fault. She is single and they are single so she is not really disrespecting anybody plus Ceaser already said he didn’t want to be with Krystal she wanted him back, her and Kitty got into it cause Kitty was a threat to her when it came to Ceaser but he still didn’t want his baby mama back even after everything happen.

• Grayeyes23

July 23, 2020 at 9:33 am

Kitty and Jessica need to put the different between them and make peace for Sherman okay.All of them can make a good team.

5. llawrence

July 21, 2020 at 6:49 pm

Ceaser was single but he was working on a relationship with is daughters Mom,that’s why Kitty and her almost had a fight, Ryan was on a break but still working with is kids Mom Racheal. plus Ceaser and Ryan were friends and that’s looks bad when you break up with a guy then try to get with one of his friends.

6. Barbee

July 21, 2020 at 7:42 pm

I mean I guess she thinks the money is worth it but outside of that, I don’t understand why she keeps going around people who don’t care for her. She should really stay away from the NY crew.

• Dawn Moebus

July 21, 2020 at 8:18 pm

Leave kitty cause those chicks in new York r probably jealous about her Ryan .That’s really the only reason why they stopped likeing her

• Ky

July 22, 2020 at 6:45 am

They stopped liking her because she has no talent at anything, and she thinks she runs stuff. Kitty is wack. She is big mad because nobody wants her, not Cesar or Ryan. Kitty is thirsty af.

• Didi Thomas

July 22, 2020 at 11:13 am

That’s not why. They’ve clearly been jealous of that girl! Why would you be jealous of someone with “no talent at anything” as you say? They were mad because she didn’t want to be their friend after they all betrayed her. Ceaser showed out because of RUMOR, even going as far as to start a war with Ryan. I guess you missed when Ryan came out on defense of himself and Kitty. But hey, anything to diminish this woman. You can not be a fan of hers, but to just sound stupid for no reason makes no sense.

• Vivie

July 22, 2020 at 1:52 pm

Thank you Ky. I don’t understand how people don’t see that about Kitty. She comes on the show f#*k the owner of the shop (it’s all good, do u)so she can solidify a position as hbic. Talks down to the staff, then she gets dump by Ceaser and all a sudden she expects them to be cool with her. Same way she started on Chicago. She is the one that started hating on Jess bc she thought she wanted Ryan, then came in talking down to the staff at 2nd city. There is a way to address people and Kitty ain’t got it. Her ego precedes her talent. She doesn’t even do her job well as Jess pointed out Me Charmaine I would never let my artist go for a non tattoo artist. Kitty is just a social climbing ho, while the others are just ratchet hos. But at the end of the day still have ho in common. Just rewatch Kitty’s intro on the franchise. It has nothing do do with her looks, it’s her attitude.

7. Dianne Bond

July 21, 2020 at 9:03 pm

Thank you Ms. Kitty…..handle yours! Charmaine is counting on you and D-MN THE HATERS! STAND YOUR GROUND!

8. Tiffani Young

July 21, 2020 at 9:50 pm

If ms Kitty isn’t wanted in NY then how can she be on both shows? Anyway keep doing you Ms Kitty

• Didi Thomas

July 22, 2020 at 11:17 am

That’s what I’m saying! She said in her live the other day that you just can’t pop up wanting to film. They have to put you there. I’m on Kitty’s side! These people just need to leave her alone.

9. llawrence

July 22, 2020 at 1:28 pm

You might want to ask Cesar why he was doing that, What I said was it says a lot about Kitty that she would be unprofessional and date coworkers and men who are friends.

10. Mildred Calhoun

July 22, 2020 at 3:47 pm

Kitty, you keep your job, or open your own shop, or your own business, no matter what people are gonna talk, and no one is you friend, because no one knows the meaning of friendship!! Your smart, your funny, very intelligent, and d-mn drop dead beautiful, or even become a model for a living, you cant take everybody to the top with you girl, sometimes you just have to shine alone, and let the haters hate, while you keep thriving in your life… I jope you continue to move forward and don’t look back mad love for you Kitty, you can do it girl😊

11. Grayeyes23

July 23, 2020 at 9:36 am

The hold cast is wonderful job with the shop keep up the good job.Dont let anything come between all of your.I really love watching this show