Quantcast
Joe Budden is Watching Tahiry Jose & Vado on 'Marriage Boot Camp' + Gets Accused of Being Shady

Joe Budden is Watching Tahiry Jose & Vado on ‘Marriage Boot Camp’ + Gets Accused of Being Shady

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

“Love and Hip Hop New York” stars Tahiry Jose and Joe Budden have a very long history. However, they parted ways for good after Tahiry turned down Joe’s proposal. Of course, this all played out on the show. The proposal occurred after both had been dealing with each other for years. Although Joe did his very best to make it a romantic proposal, Tahiry just couldn’t bring herself to say yes. She felt the relationship had become toxic. And she couldn’t really trust that Joe would change and become the man she wanted him to be.

So she has no regrets about walking away.

Joe would later get engaged to Cyn Santana but that didn’t work out either. And since he’s on good terms with Cyn and co-parenting has been peaceful, Joe said he was done with LHHNY.

As for Tahiry, she’s far from done with reality television. In fact, she’s on the current season of “Marriage Boot Camp.” She joined the cast with her boo Vado. Tahiry and rapper Vado have been friends for years. But they decided to attempt to be more after they became intimate.

But it’s been hard for Tahiry to move on from her past relationships. Vado believes she fell in love with the wrong men and he also said she was a “thirst bucket” in past relationships.

Apparently, Joe has been keeping up with the current season. His latest tweets were pretty interesting. And some of his followers believe they were shady, too.

July 9, 2020 at 4:30 pm

Lol Joe is so messy. I’m sure he’s been cackling since he found out they were doing the show. Faking a relationship for a check smh.

2. Whatever

July 9, 2020 at 4:34 pm

I hope he’s not being shady since he just quit LHHNY five minutes ago. A check is a check.

• Grown Woman

July 9, 2020 at 4:44 pm

He doesn’t need Love & Hip Hop though. He’s rich from his podcast. Tahiry is literally faking a situation for a check. It’s not a good look.

3. Natalie

July 9, 2020 at 7:17 pm

Joe is still in love with Tahiry and Tahiry is still in love with Joe…period. I dont think these 2 will ever get over each other. They can’t get past the past! I seriously don’t think they gave themselves time to assess themselves…the good, bad and ugly before pursuing possible relationships. Tahiry was brought back on to LHHNY just to stir sh-t up for ratings. Cyn is just confused…period. She should’ve played with Joe and kept it pushin but no she got pregnant and now a single Mother. Tahiry and Vado aren’t going to work neither. His ‘thirst bucket’ perception of her has made that clear as water to me.

• Tracy Lanita Bates

July 10, 2020 at 10:40 am

Cyn definitely gave Joe Budden an upgrade. Cyn has nothing to be confused about this is why Joe proposed to her. Cyn is single right now by choice.

4. Xanthia

July 9, 2020 at 10:11 pm

Kurupt needs some real help ASAP.

5. Nicole

July 9, 2020 at 10:33 pm

Why are these barely in a relationship “couples” on MARRIAGE boot camp? There should be requirements such as they need to be together at least a year (more I feel) to be considered. They tried to expose Bianca and Chosus as liars when I believed they were together (aint that his baby?) He was just playing the field. Tahiry and Phaedra on the other hand seem very questionable. They barely together how they ready for bootcamp geared towards marriage? Maybe Couples Therapy would be better

6. DENISE FLEMING

July 9, 2020 at 11:48 pm

I WATCHED MARRIAGE BOOT CAMP AND THE SHOW IS WACK !!!! TAHIRY IS STARTING TO AGE IN HER FACE !!! SHE LOOKS OLDER THAN VADO !!!PHAEDRA GO BACK TO ATLANTA !!! NO ONE ON THE SHOW IS HIP HOP !!! AT ALL !!!

• EA

July 10, 2020 at 7:41 am

Tahiry IS older than Vado. She’s older than Joe too (nothing wrong with that, of course). But I thought this was common knowledge?

• Fee

July 10, 2020 at 8:08 am

No one stay young forever, I think she in her late 30s. I am sure you got a few more lines on your face also. Stop downing people. She still looks beautiful,. Some of your are not gonna make it to your senior years, it a blessing. Although I Tairhy is taking it for a check, guess it work out here to earn a living. Her and Joe still in love with each other, they need to just stop it and admit it to each other. True love always win,. I hope the get back together

7. linda

July 10, 2020 at 10:57 am

I really Wish dat Joe nd Her would get back together dey make such a Beautiful nd a Wonderful couple the other Guy just dnt look like Her type

• Tiffani Young

July 10, 2020 at 3:57 pm

As much as I hate to admit it I say so too. These two have a LONG history just like me and my last ex. I don’t no where near want him back though.

8. DJ 11HUNNIT

July 11, 2020 at 12:24 pm

JOE BUDDEN IS A B-TCH PERIOD… HES RACIST,A WOMEN BEATER, AND A JEALOUS PIECE OF SH-T… ARE U MAD SHADY GOT MORE MONEY THAN U.. NA NA U MAD BECAUSE YOUR NOT HIM.. HE MADE IT BIG AND U CANT RIDE HIM TO THE BANK…LOL… YOUR ABOUT JUST AS FAKE AS RICK ROSS..NOW U CAN SUE LIKE CO ROSS DID TO 50.. THATS YOUR NEXT MOVE B-TCH.. P.S. F-CK REVOLR