Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Responds to Mariah Huq's Latest Accusations

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Responds to Mariah Huq’s Latest Accusations

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Buffie and Mariah aren’t returning.

Dr. Heavenly Kimes isn’t one to be afraid to give her opinions about things. And she has plenty of opinions when it comes to her “Married to Medicine” castmates. One can assume she’s not sad about the departures of Mariah Huq and Buffie Purselle. She wasn’t on the best terms with either last season.

So she had a few things to say about both and Dr. Simone Whitmore during her recent YouTube Live session.

Heavenly calls out Simone.

When a subscriber asked Heavenly how she feels about Buffie and Simone no longer having a friendship, Heavenly said, “Yeah, it was fake. She ain’t know that girl…and then you don’t take up for a b*tch you don’t know that know you wrong for your best friend? Don’t that make you feel like some kind of way? Jackie been your best friend for 20 d*mn years. And you gon take this b*tch side knowing Jackie didn’t mean nothing when she said, ‘You were infertile.’ They cut it up. I’m telling you. The girl wouldn’t have did that. Look at the previous…Jackie is very about her image. I’ve talked about LA. Jackie is about her image.”

She added, “She said it. But they cut it off. It wasn’t like that. I’m telling you and Simone knew it.”

Heavenly addresses Mariah’s accusations.

And when a subscriber asked Heavenly if it’s true Mariah wasn’t allowed to wear a hijab while filming green screen interviews, she said, “I don’t know how true that is. Now I ain’t gon say nothing about the girl because I don’t want to speak her up but a lot of lies mixed with truth. Some of that sh*t is true. But a lot of that sh*t is mixed up that…we all black on the show. We all black. That’s all I’ma say about that.”

Mariah recently claimed that she has been treated unfairly by Purveyors of Pop and she’s not respected like the white creators at Bravo.

Check out the video below.

July 3, 2020 at 4:18 pm

Heavenly needs to shut up. There’s no excuse for a black woman being pushed off the franchise she created. If Heavenly doesn’t see an issue with that then she’s part of the problem. Black people should not be complicit in the highjacking of another black person’s creation because they like the pennies they are getting from the thieves.

• Q

July 3, 2020 at 8:57 pm

Heavenly does not know what she is talking about when it comes to Jackie, when she called out Buffy being infertile, that was just so wrong. Heavenly does not know what she is talking about when it comes to Mariah, she is insanely jealous of her. And by the way her son is okay but he is not all that. Heavenly is one of the most immature dumb a_s people I’ve ever seen in my life, trying to seem intelligent but she is not.

• Uzaarah

July 3, 2020 at 9:34 pm

Absolutely!

• LG Sweet

July 4, 2020 at 1:31 am

Agreed. And to say her son looks scary and intimidating is ignorant as h-ll. She just made an argument for the police to harass her son because he doesn’t look like corporate America.. She’s just loud and dumb. Ugh..smh

• Judith

July 4, 2020 at 6:24 am

Jackie was wrong. Period. She also showed us that she is not who she pretends to be. Heavenly forgets it Mariah’s show. Bravo is forgetting that they will face being boycotted, if Mariah does not return.Heavenly, brings nothing but Ghetto mess and I am so tired of seeing it; her behavior is embarrassing to black professionals.

• Janetta J. Jackson

July 4, 2020 at 10:35 am

Satanly, not Heavenly is a jealous, low daughter of a b-tch and a nasty bastard and I believe she smell like sh-t

• Robin

July 4, 2020 at 4:20 pm

I agree with you I can’t stand having Lee she’s she’s a dentist she has no class no finesse she can’t even watch what comes out of her mouth without repeating somebody’s mama..just because she has a profession and makes good money doesn’t make her better than any other person. They were jealous of Mariah and they couldn’t stand her that includes Miss Jackie and heavenly. And Toya is as two-faced as the day she was born

• Lynn

July 4, 2020 at 10:40 pm

If Mariah don’t fight back I can not stand squad and Heavenly messy this is sad and royally messy also can not stand these three women’s

July 3, 2020 at 5:33 pm

Heavenly did just what I figured she would. Anyway, I hope Mariah ignores the noise and moves forward with her lawsuit.

• Fee

July 3, 2020 at 8:57 pm

Quad is not a victim, she cries every season, fake and liar,I am glad she is gone. Contessa needs to go, heavenly needs to go. Their rating will go down, just like housewives of ATL. Mariah makes that show period. Won’t be watchy

• EB

July 4, 2020 at 11:08 am

No Mariah? I’m not watching.

• Robin

July 4, 2020 at 4:22 pm

The rhino need a headache.. just like she created that show she can create another show.and my personal experiences I find black woman to be the most hatred people on this Earth You know they don’t understand that we all one regardless it doesn’t matter where you come from it doesn’t matter how much money you have when it’s all said and done we are women number one number to wear black

3. Haleigh Snow

July 3, 2020 at 5:38 pm

Heavenly please shut the f-ck up and speak for your self that’s Mariahs storying to tell and if you not gone help her as a black women, just shut the h-ll up.Im so sick of you being jealous of her. Everytime she speak you bark.

• Robin

July 4, 2020 at 4:23 pm

You are so right she needs to shut her ghetto mouth up.I can’t stand that woman I don’t care if she’s a dentist or whatever she is doesn’t make her any better than anyone else. And what comes out of her mouth she needs to shut up she’s jealous of my ride that’s the problem

4. Princess

July 3, 2020 at 5:57 pm

Heavenly is a sellout, Heavenly saying they are all black on the show is what Bravo and Purveyors of Pop have coached her to say. Mariah fought for her to be part of the show because production did not cast her in Season 1. Toya actually recommended Heavenly to Mariah. Heavenly is a flip- flopper, she said on her youtube lives early this year that she feels sorry for Mariah but mocked her a couple of months later about not having a contract. Heavenly is not consistent.

• Fee

July 3, 2020 at 8:51 pm

STFU frog face, you should be mad Mariah not on the show, that’s your storyline messing with here

5. Renee

July 3, 2020 at 6:37 pm

Yes Hevenly but your all not creators of the show. The worst mistake they could have made was hiring you!

• deb dyson

July 3, 2020 at 7:54 pm

Yes, Lord. I don’t know what they were thinking when they hired her either, She came on the show loud and wrong & nothing has changed. Except she’s louder & dumber & still has no couth nor class. She’s a pig.

• Robin

July 4, 2020 at 4:27 pm

With her ghetto a-s… She I’m like Phaedra Parks everybody knows that nobody likes her..I’m not vindictive or anything but I hope her husband do have another woman cuz that would serve her right always in somebody else’s business

6. Tea

July 3, 2020 at 7:49 pm

Heavenly loves to say Mariah is a liar but she lies a lot herself. Now I guess she forgot herself that she admitted Mariah isn’t treated fairly several months ago on her YouTube channel.

• Robin

July 4, 2020 at 4:29 pm

You can’t trust nothing that comes out a heavenlies mouth… I would not even go to her to fix my teeth or anything else
      She’s a two-faced a b****.. the only person that stupid enough. He is Doctor Jackie she kisses her a-s

• Princess

July 7, 2020 at 2:04 pm

Heavenly is full of sh*t, she said she feels trully sorry for Mariah on her YouTube lives a couple of months ago. She said Mariah sold the show for peanuts but Mariah denies this. She said Mariah is good for the show but weeks later mocked Mariah for not having a contract

7. Tiana

July 3, 2020 at 8:38 pm

I am so shocked so many of y’all taking up for Mariah. I’m happy to see her off the show. I’m so tired of her being miserable and acting like a victim. She helped create it but didn’t bring anything to it.

• Des

July 3, 2020 at 8:45 pm

I think you should just say you don’t like Mariah and be done with it. Mariah brings a lot to the show, including casting everyone who is on it now with the exception of Contessa who actually is the person who brings nothing to the show. Mariah has one of the most interesting lives on the show, but it’s not explored ever because the producers don’t care to do so. Mariah’s one-liners are classic, funny, and whenever she’s not on the show, the ratings drop massively. When Mariah had a miscarriage and lost her twins, we should have got to see that on the show. We should have seen how she dealt with her dad’s passing. And what it’s like to be in an interracial relationship with a man whose siblings had arranged marriages. We should see her son in pilot school. We should see the other businesses Mariah has started since she’s been on the show. We should Mariah’s fabulous traveling life with friends. But what is it we do see on the show? Toya doing nothing every season. Heavenly doing nothing every season but picking a fight with Mariah. Jackie being boring and fake. Contessa being boring and fake. Quad crying every other episode (she’s the true victim on the show), and Simone getting mad about Jackie being friends with other people (high school drama). This show would be so much better if it became balanced and we actually got to see more from Mariah. She should be miserable that she is treated like trash on the platform she created. But of course, it’s other black women who don’t see a problem with that.

• Tracy

July 3, 2020 at 10:30 pm

You hit the nail on the head they are not doing anything as far as showing their life and success with Dr and doctor’s wife. This show is so much like Love & Hip Hop or Real Housewives of Atlanta that I have named It Real Housewives of Atlanta number 2 or Junior Real Housewives of Atlanta all the fighting and jealousy and backbiting I don’t want to see that, there’s other shows like that, showcase the family Dynamics or the doctor’s life and what’s going on the success, Mariah has a son who’s a pilot she has an interracial marriage, I will read the blogs but as far as giving them ratings or the time I just read the blogs after it’s shown

• Lisa

July 3, 2020 at 8:50 pm

Mariah brought everything to the show including the laughs, the best shade, she casted everyone except Contessa, and financed the show in its early stages, created, and pitched it. And she’s just about everyone else’s storyline. So I’d say she brings EVERYTHING to the show. You tried it though.

• Anonymous

July 3, 2020 at 8:56 pm

Y’all are really cocky about her leaving but don’t want to talk about the fact that the two spinoffs she wasn’t involved in creating are flopping. That right there shows Mariah’s value. But it’s black women like you that make white executives feel like they can kick a black woman off their own show. Y’all really don’t care about black creators and black entrepreneurs.

• Jamaica941

July 3, 2020 at 9:11 pm

I agree with you @Tiara, she was horrible on the show and hasn’t done ANYTHING outside the show. I’m glad her raggedy a-s is gone too. Although, I wanted to see a glimpse of her new rental home

• Vee

July 3, 2020 at 9:12 pm

Be treated like dog sh-t at work and on the show you created makes you a victim. What’s not clicking?

• Jamaica941

July 3, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Fighting employees at work then complaining about being a “victim”. What part of that don’t you understand ?

• Diamond

July 3, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Well said Vee! I’m done watching? How about you? Are you going to do something about this or keep supporting even though the black creator is being mistreated?

• TRACEY

July 3, 2020 at 9:13 pm

I won’t be watching.

• Sassy

July 3, 2020 at 9:15 pm

Y’all love to get on here and talk so much sh-t about Mariah but truth be told, this show is on its last legs. The LA show will be cancelled soon enough and the ATL one will be cancelled in a season or two. It will never be as big as Housewives because the producers have no idea what they are doing.

• Jamaica941

July 3, 2020 at 10:40 pm

Duh it’s probably be cancelled soon, it’s been on since 2013. Name another black reality show with an all Black Women Main cast that has lasted this long?? That doesn’t negate the fact that Mariah brings NOTHING to the show. Like you all have really forgotten that Mariah was fighting AT her job. I’ve never seen a boss fight their employee besides Tim from Sweetie pies.

• Jamaica941

July 3, 2020 at 10:43 pm

And I highly doubt the producers don’t know what they’re doing when M2M receives higher ratings than Below Deck, Million Dollar Listings, Vanderpump Rules and Southern Charm. But go awf girl yasss hunty stan for your “queen”.

• Moe

July 3, 2020 at 9:19 pm

Quad is always miserable, said the Sister Circle women are her true friends and acts like a victim every season. I guess she’s going to try to actually contribute next season since Married to Medicine is now her only source of income. She no longer has the talk show or Dr. G to leech off. She brings nothing to the show and hasn’t in about three seasons. Truth be told, Mariah and Heavenly have carried this dry a-s show for a while now. Even Heavenly admitted how valuable Mariah is to the show last year on her YouTube. Heavenly is no fool. She knows Mariah is entertaining.

• Love Heavenly

July 3, 2020 at 9:32 pm

I’ve always said Heavenly and Mariah make this show. But Heavenly is my favorite.

• Landa

July 4, 2020 at 9:20 pm

This part!!! Finally somebody remembers this mess starting person.

• Jennifer Lattimore

July 4, 2020 at 9:28 pm

Mariah brought everything to the show she created and the pro lemon is she was not miserable she was fighting to be treated equally. You didn’t see her in the beat light because that’s what the white counterparts wanted you to see only Mariah in a negative light and you can actually agree to put her off her own show. You have got to be kidding me. White people have been taking credit for black peoples creations long enough it’s time to put a stop to all this. Dont get caught up in the fake hype. That girl worked hard for what she built and we should all stand with her and by her for the injustices that have been taking place on Married to Medicine.

• Kathy B

July 5, 2020 at 11:47 am

Heavenly is the most out spoken person on the show and she earned her spot. Mariah should go just because he speared headed the show do not mean you have a guaranteed spot, you have to bring and STOP telling lies. So what if Quad f….you brother n law he was not your man. Now you were so busy in someone elses busy that someone came in your house and did f…your man, why didnt you want to talk about that. A person in a glass house should not throw stones. Heavenly is right about Simone too.

• Anonymous

July 5, 2020 at 11:57 am

So Heavenly deserves her spot for being outspoken but Mariah didn’t earn hers even though she created the show and casted Heavenly and the others (except Contessa)? Yeah, that doesn’t make sense. Anyway, Heavenly doesn’t even agree with you. She said Mariah is needed on the show because she’s entertaining. Heavenly also said the show isn’t that great when there aren’t enough scenes of her and Mariah. And she’s right. And truth be told, everyone on the show lies.

• Evelyn Rose

July 5, 2020 at 12:20 pm

There was never a time Maruah brought up those allegations. She just defended them so if you are suggested she go for responding then that’s crazy. And who said it was a lie cause you dont know Quad didnt sleep with him. Mariah sister husband never denied the allegations so it might very well be true. Mariah is not trying to come back she is speaking on her rights as an producer of the show with the production company
        Mariah is doing for well for herself in the business world so Married to Medicine was never her lifeline it was her baby that she brought to life.

• Kathy B

July 5, 2020 at 11:56 am

Yes i agree with you Mariah is miserable. B…i dont owe you NOTHING yes you may have gotten me on the show but it was to me to stay on the show or do my job. Mariah YOU DID NOT DO YOUR JOB…B…YOU GOT FIRED!!!. And you put your mother and sister on the show what a MESS, especially your fowl mouth GHETTO MOTHER. I will continue to watch the show becuz i like to be entertained. If someone gave me a chance for my 15 minutes of FAME B…I would take it. The show IS NOT ABOUT one person its a full cast. So for those that say they will STOP watching becuz a few bad apples i say good bye B…..es.

• Meshawnda

July 5, 2020 at 12:22 pm

you will be the only one watching and support8 black disrespect from white producers that exploit black educated women.

• Ann Stevenson

July 8, 2020 at 11:34 pm

Mariah was the one who couldn’t hide her jealousy for Quad! Quad was classy. She did her best to stay away from Lying azz Mariah! Mariah played the Victim, when she was the trouble making fake, silly, jealous hearted individual on this show! She didn’t get along with nobody on the show. She appeared to be dumb. She will not be missed!!

• Meshawnda

July 9, 2020 at 11:34 am

you sound stupid! Why would be jealous of someone she got out of a car and give a good life too? Mariah is the one that they all jealous of and she will be on top in the end. They are destroying Married to Medicine trying to take her down it will all come down.

8. Sandra

July 3, 2020 at 8:47 pm

Heavenly must have forgotten that Mariah brought her and all the ladies to the show by her recommendation. They don’t have to kiss her butt but as a black woman fighting the system they all need to rally behind her. It’s sad sometimes we are our own worst enemies by not sticking together.

9. Lisa

July 3, 2020 at 8:51 pm

I have no desire to watch this show if Mariah is not on it. I’m tired of Bravo being so disrespectful to the black women who helped build up the network.

10. Maze

July 3, 2020 at 8:58 pm

Not the biggest Mariah fan but I’m not here for the black woman who started this show being kicked off of it. With everything going on right now, this doesn’t sit well with me. So I won’t be supporting next season. Maybe it’s for the best because truth be told, I didn’t enjoy the last season. And I have a feeling this show is starting to fall off.

11. Mary

July 3, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Heavenly is so annoying and the kind of Black person, a white company lives to have working for them, because they know she will support their behavior over her own people. Bravo is not treating Kim Zolciak and Lisa Vanderpump this way over their shows. I’m sure they have full control and input in those boardroom meetings. As Black we need to stick together no matter what especially in these companies fight for inclusion and equality.

12. Jasmine

July 3, 2020 at 9:26 pm

There’s really no need for me to watch this show anymore. At most, I’ll watch the clips on here. I’m ready for RHOP though.

13. Sherrie C.

July 3, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Idk how this is going to work because Mariah has been most of the girls storylines outside of their sh-tty marriages for a minute now. The more I hear about who they fired and chose to bring back, the less enthusiastic I am about next season. This is why Bravo should have fired Purveyors of Pop a long time ago. They have ruined this franchise when it could have rivaled Real Housewives. You don’t hire and fire based off your personal feelings. Mariah isn’t the person they should have let go.

14. Leslie

July 3, 2020 at 10:48 pm

These producers are trash. The only reason the ATL one worked out is because of the casting choices Mariah made. She had nothing to do with the casts for the Houston and LA shows and WELP….FLOPS. Bravo should be happy black people watch reality shows as much as we do because the black reality shows have been carrying the whole network. They know RHOP, RHOA, and M2M Atlanta bring in higher ratings than the white shows. Yet, the black shows get the least amount of promotion and there’s complaints of racism behind the scenes. I may need to stop supporting Bravo.

15. Jesseca Batton

July 4, 2020 at 7:47 am

I Love Heavenly! Mariah has been fake since day 1. You can clearly see, Heavenly is a good women, good friend, funny as h***, and very down to earth (not FAKE). I get her since of humor and love her on the show. I have been Waiting on them to kick Mariah off for SEASONS! Thank God!

16. Desiree

July 4, 2020 at 7:53 am

This show is problematic. The black women on here are caricatures for pay. And the only one who isn’t (Jackie) is out here blaming black women for the high black maternal mortality rate. So I’m not surprised to find out Purveyors of Pop is ran by white men. I won’t be watching ever again.

17. Evelyn Rose

July 4, 2020 at 2:17 pm

I have started a boycott for this show. Please join me whether you like Mariah or not on the show. It’s not about the ladies on the show it’s about the 2 white men that Mariah partnered with and they are trying to take what is rightfully hers. White people have been doing this for years and because blacks have never been able to fight back they get away with it. White cooperations have more money so they just drown you in legal fees until you give up or cant afford to keep going. They were many blacks that created, invented, and discovered things and never got credit. Is it legal? NO. but blacks didnt stick together so they went unrepresented and cast out. Let’s band together so that this doesn’t happen to another black women. #Comment we stand with Mariah

• Q

July 4, 2020 at 6:36 pm

Finally the right comment was said here, Caucasians use blacks to become famous by getting up under us and stealing our ideas and then when they learn everything they need to know they pit us against one another and take off with all the loot we’ve made for them and then leave us high and dry and hating on each other, when are we going to wake up to this.

• Evelyn Rose

July 4, 2020 at 7:49 pm

Bingo. They are using Heavenly as a distraction to avoid the real issue and sadly enough Heavenly and the other ladies like money more then they need a moral compass. Let’s boycott until we are equals. # WeStandWithMariah

July 5, 2020 at 12:01 pm

People on here have to be honest. Mariah AND Heavenly are needed on this show. I actually love both because they are funny and have the best reads. They don’t get along because they both hold grudges too much. I think Contessa can go. Simone should stay. Jackie should stay. I don’t care what happens with Toya and Quad honestly.

19. Tamara D

July 5, 2020 at 3:01 pm

This is what pisses me off about people. Y’all are so quick to cuss Dr. Heavenly out. But how many of us would love to have a down a-s friend. Yeah Dr. Jackie was wrong, and Dr. Heavenly stood by her side.
    Dr. Simone should have been there. Dr. Simone has known Dr. Jackie the longest, so she knows Dr. Jackie’s character.
    Now Dr. Simone is mad at their friendship. You turned your back on your friend for a complete stranger. Now you pissed cause your longtime friend ain’t f-cking with you. Karma a b-tch.

20. Rachel Hinton

July 6, 2020 at 10:56 pm

Go to Change.organd sign and share the petition #bringmariahhuqback to show you support for Mariah.

21. Jan

September 10, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Heavenly is so typical. She MUST CONTINUE TO TALK ABOUT MARIAH. She is so jealous of her until she can’t get her off her mind. She has helped in every way to help get her off the show, she and her minions (Jackie, Contessa,,Quad).Regardless of what you THINK MARIAH GAVE YOU A CHANCE. I know you don’t remember. Heavenly lied about the first season instead of saying the real reason she didn’t show up , she said she didn’t want to work with Mariah. A lie trying to get her body presentable. Heavenly will not tell the Truth on anything or anybody.i cannot believe we have the remnants of these kind of people in 2020. Maybe if it were 1920 it would be more common but this is sad . Ladies step into the future. Don’t continue to think you must pull another person down to show that you are worthy. What happened to dignity , intellect, education, social skills, professionalism , honesty, loyalty,pride,decency and honor. Why is that as a PEOPLE esp. SISTERS WE CANNOT STAND TO SEE ANOTHER SISTER MAKEI IT.
    We are insecure and fight UPWARD MOBILITY.Ladies Please stop the madness.