Quantcast
'Black Ink Crew' Star Young Bae is Back on Good Terms with Ex-Husband Rob

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Young Bae is Back on Good Terms with Ex-Husband Rob

Photo Credit: VH1

Bae has been very open about her childhood and love life.

Black Ink Crew” star Young Bae has been very open about her life on the reality show. In fact, most viewers know she’s even revealed the contentious relationship she has with her father. According to Bae, he was very abusive. And her mother had to find a way to escape the relationship. Although Bae would eventually see her father again on the recent season, no progress was made. It was very difficult for them to have a conversation. And Bae got really angry as she recalled everything she was subjected to. So the conversation had to be cut short and security intervened.

Bae has also been open about her love life.

The good days didn’t last with Rob.

Fans of the show know that Rob was the man in Bae’s life that she let her guard down for. And their love affair played out on the show.

Sometime after Bae learned she was pregnant, Rob decided to propose. And he did so at Times Square because Bae said it was the first place she went to after she arrived in America from Korea.

While proposing, Rob said, “Baby, I love you so, so much. You mean everything to me. You’re my sun in the morning and my moon at night. You keep me calm, you just brighten my days. Your love is timeless. And I know that it may seem like this time is moving fast, but I think that this is the right time to do this.”

Unfortunately, the romance wouldn’t last. And they had a nasty split.

However, they may now be back on good terms.

September 7, 2020 at 11:07 am

Good for them.

2. Natalie

September 7, 2020 at 11:54 am

I’m very happy for them but the question still remains why did he leave in the first place🤔? Take it one day at a time because I’m anticipating his departure again when things get too thick again.

• Tay

September 7, 2020 at 6:39 pm

She started lying for a check. I’m sure that’s really why he left.

• Jamaica941

September 8, 2020 at 3:03 pm

Girl I’m salad you said it, h-ll I don’t even think they were even married. You know how VH1 is when it comes to weddings

• Jamaica941

September 8, 2020 at 3:04 pm

Glad* you said

• Stacy Moss

September 7, 2020 at 7:50 pm

Yup. U rt.

• Shunn J

September 8, 2020 at 9:21 am

Why so negative??

3. Gigi

September 7, 2020 at 12:03 pm

It’s good they can coparent like mature adults.

• Rip

September 8, 2020 at 3:55 am

Good news

4. Summer

September 7, 2020 at 6:50 pm

Sometimes you just have to move past the bullsh-t for your kids.

5. Tiffani Young

September 8, 2020 at 7:03 pm

I feel bad for all those people in California who had to be rescued by air. I am glad they were able to reach their destination safely.

6. Terona Govender

September 10, 2020 at 2:15 pm

What an awesome couple, so sad that they split. Hoped they were just overwhelmed and manage to find their way back to each other. I guess not but atleast they’re being mature and keeping their focus on what’s important… Little Niko’s stability