Quantcast
Keyshia Cole Responds After Someone Says She Can't Keep a Man

Urban Belle Magazine

Keyshia Cole Responds After Someone Says She Can’t Keep a Man

Photo Credit: VH1

Daniel and Keyshia are officially divorced.

Keyshia Cole has had drama in her love life. Some of this has played out in the media over the years. And when she appeared on “Love And Hip Hop Hollywood,” she had already ended things with her ex-husband Daniel Booby Gibson. Although they were separated at the time, they were still living together. Daniel needed some time to get back on his feet after his time in the NBA came to an and as a result of injuries and mental health issues.

Their divorce was just finalized days ago because they had disagreements concerning custody of their son. Plus, it was being reported that Booby wanted spousal support, as well as child support. Thankfully, the former couple was able to hash things out. And neither will be getting any financial support, plus they have joint legal and physical custody of their son.

Keyshia speaks up on Twitter.

After Booby, Keyshia had a contentious romance with Birdman. And at some point, she was arrested for assaulting a woman she found at his house. This would become something Keyshia would end up regretting.

Keyshia’s next big love was Niko Khale. She also had a baby with the up and coming music artist. The relationship was a controversial one though because Niko is much younger than Keyshia. So some of Keyshia’s fans were skeptical of the relationship. And Keyshia had no problem clapping back at critics on social media.

Months ago, it was rumored that Keyshia and Niko quietly ended their relationship. And recently, Keyshia had something to say after someone told her that she can’t keep a man.

1. Diva

September 8, 2020 at 12:39 pm

It’s not about keeping a man. It’s about choosing the right one. That is what Keyshia struggles with.

• Shayla

September 8, 2020 at 5:07 pm

This.

• Belinda Perry

September 8, 2020 at 5:32 pm

H-ll I can’t keep one either and it’s not me. It’s them their loss, they are sorry.

• Mel

September 12, 2020 at 10:56 pm

Some of y’all will keep any man🙄 str8🚮😂 She good.. PERIODt ” Trust and believe” no pun intended💯😂

• Joo

September 8, 2020 at 9:43 pm

She has a right to explore and experience different types of men just as a lot of us women and none of us are really angels that we claim to be so check out your background before you start judging Keyshia Cole

• Diva

September 9, 2020 at 10:42 am

It’s common sense. If every relationship Keyshia has been in has been a disaster, she’s clearly picking the wrong men to be with. And she’s not alone. A lot of people do this. At some point Keyshia needs to realize it’s her. She needs to stop getting in relationships with problematic people. Anyone with a working brain knew her last relationship wasn’t going to work out. Keyshia is the same woman who dated Birdman out of all people and then fought someone over him like a fool. She does not know how to pick men. Me saying this shouldn’t upset you. Women need to have discernment or they will have a life full of drama and pain.

• NSimo

September 10, 2020 at 4:25 am

Love this. Spoken with such experience, maturity and clarity.

• Diva

September 13, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Thank you sis.

• Lea

September 17, 2020 at 9:36 am

@ Diva yes you are right!! Thank you for your words of encouragement 💜

• Bosslady

September 9, 2020 at 11:19 am

Whateva going on in her private life is her d-mn business….focus on self then minding folks business

• Derrick Pearson

September 13, 2020 at 10:24 am

H-ll over been on love with you since I heard your first album sh-t you can keep me forever and always beautiful…💯💯💬

• Mrs. PJ

September 9, 2020 at 5:05 am

Tupac is a hard act to follow. No one will EVER compare. If you began living on a Tupac level, that next man gotta be hugh!

• Twina L Ford

September 9, 2020 at 9:44 am

Your so right mama a man is nerver satisfied with they got

• Angela

September 13, 2020 at 2:32 am

Maybe she should try a women. At least we know how we like to be treated. So keyshia cole id you ever want to go that route look me up.Real Talk!!

• Kathy johnson

September 9, 2020 at 12:41 pm

You have to stay off of Instagram you have to do what makes you happy nobody knows what’s going on stop explaining your life to them and keep doing it till you get it right bab

• Love Urban-Belle

September 9, 2020 at 1:31 pm

Best female comment.

• Shara

September 11, 2020 at 10:31 pm

Keisha keep your head up and stupid haters gonna make comments. Get your life together and DONT worry about who can or cannot keep a man. Watch yours…somebody else maybe screwing yours.

• Candace Williams

September 13, 2020 at 1:44 pm

Oaklander…. Keyshia is a Strong Women from the Bay we don’t take mess from Men ….an we don’t need validation from anyone but our self…so pay attention to your relationship an not hers….she straight for life…..the whole Bay Area loves you Dearly

• Diva

September 13, 2020 at 1:56 pm

My marriage is great and I’m still able to multitask and give my opinions on this blog like everyone else. Keyshia picks the wrong men. It is what it is.

• Shaundra Miller

September 14, 2020 at 2:15 am

I’m done with trying to choose “the right” man. God has to do it,then reveal to me clear as day. I realize there’s no one perfect but I have to see God in that man the tests,trials,and storms of life will come, I need to know without a doubt if he’ll be able to handle such things and still allow the Love of God to lead him in everything everyday of our lives BEFORE I SAY I DO,BEFORE A CHILD,BEFORE HE TOUCHES MY BODY.I HAD TO LEARN THESE THINGS. ALSO THE PERSON WHO CAME AT HER LIKE THAT IS FOOLISH,THE WOMAN IS THE ULTIMATE PRIZE,THAT MAN ISNT,GOD SET IT UP THAT WAY,AN ULTIMATE PRIZE IS SUPPOSED TO BE CHERISHED,LOVED,RESPECTED, HONORED & KEPT CLOSE.ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKES WOMEN OF ALL BACKGROUNDS MAKE IS GIVING A MAN HUSBAND PRIVILEGES OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE AND THE MOST SERIOUS IS OUR BODIES, HE’S NOT WORTHY UNTIL HE VOW BEFORE GOD IN HOLY MATRIMONY. #MYBODYISOFFLIMITS #AManOfGodsChoosing

• Tameeka

September 14, 2020 at 2:04 pm

I just want to say to kiesha I’ve been thru the same stuff as a kid I had sexual abuse by my father selling me to paying him not abuse us n not having ur mom cause she an addict as well u become just n broken n when u find some one who promises to give that love respect attention n security n reassure them ur loyalty n the fumble n drop the ball an I thought it was me as well but NO its the f-ck boys n he played her for the last time so to u haterstalking about she can’t keep a man kiss her whole a-s n mines to hold ur head.she knows he WORTH Rick on boo cakes f-ck the word well the haters that’s hating on u cause u have slit of people who love u n I’m one of them if not ur biggest fan

• Mz Sweetz

September 15, 2020 at 6:09 am

YOU JUST GAVE THE WORLD WHAT IT NEED AND THATS TRUTH. I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE IN JESUS NAM.

• james sims sims

September 15, 2020 at 4:31 am

God bless you and stay beautiful and blessed yeap you all that and some

• Corey Black

September 15, 2020 at 7:47 am

Our be your man. Y’all don’t it get twisted real men go though the same thing.

• Norman Clifton

October 21, 2020 at 8:45 am

I love you kiesha. You mean so much too me. I know your true mate will not be hard to fine.just stop looking.But be expecting.look and feel your best and God will do the rest. Because the word let you know. When man find a woman. He has found favor with the Lord.your too me are a sweet Lady. I’ve been watching you for awhile now.

2. Mo

September 8, 2020 at 2:39 pm

A lot of women who brag about keeping a man are in toxic relationships. I never felt like keeping a man is something to be proud of. Most men are only loyal to themselves……..

• Kenya Cuthbertson

September 12, 2020 at 4:46 pm

Right

3. Kimberly

September 8, 2020 at 6:20 pm

You can’t keep what or who don’t wanna be kept🤭👌💯

4. Tammy

September 8, 2020 at 6:54 pm

I feel you Keyshia. You continue to keep your standards high and let a n-gga go when he not meeting them. Because no woman can keep a man. He stays if that is what he wants to do. If a n-gga want to leave let him go and do wtf he want to do. You don’t have to stay and put up with it. No your worth sisters. What one n-gga won’t do another will and keep going til you find the one that will.

• Andre Jackson

September 9, 2020 at 1:03 pm

I’m a guy. I understand women I been single for 9 yrs and it’s hard to fine a good caring honest loyal respectful women out here now like for women it’s hard to fine a loyal men out here and a respectful men also. You got to hurt before you heal women and man that’s loyal …

5. Joo

September 8, 2020 at 9:55 pm

She is control of her situation.Yes she has independence, stability tsponsulw,and we can’t any man we wants UTONER TRRMS AND S DOESNT HAVE TO SETTLE FOR LESS BECAUSE SHES the BREAD WINNER AND TALENT LIKE HER DAD.

• Cynthia Oliphant

September 9, 2020 at 1:30 am

Keyshia sorry y’all broke up I could tell he made you feel so good.next time keep it to yourself don’t tell anyone because everybody has an opinion and yours is all that matters.if you start to read the bible and give it to God he will bring the right man and he will show you if he’s the right man just listen to god.god bless you and your family.

• Georgette

September 9, 2020 at 1:32 am

Exactly know ur worth ok keyshia

6. Robert Simmons

September 9, 2020 at 1:49 am

Hell it’s her life allow her to live it fluck we all have made poor judgements with someone we one once loved and cared about . To love you must feel heartbreak because one can’t exist without the other Ms Cole . Do you live your best life Fluck what people think or say about you because they act if they are living in a drama free relationship

7. Nick Grant

September 9, 2020 at 2:14 am

Bs. She can’t get, or keep, a man bc of her attitude. She’s aggressive, loud, and pampered (that only started due to her publicity). It’s her attitude, fk her looks

• Corrima hanible

September 9, 2020 at 11:38 am

Exactly

• VictoriaGump

September 12, 2020 at 3:01 pm

Thats what I said they can look good but be a darn psycho..

8. Chloe

September 9, 2020 at 9:29 am

Keisha owes no one an explanation and quite frankly her focus should be her son and providing a stable and safe environment for hit..The only “man” Keisha son should see his Father.. Priorities much ?

9. Timmy

September 12, 2020 at 11:56 pm

Hey, it’s ok. You’re a nice lady. They missing out on good lady. I wish I could date you. But I am a average person. Not in business. So I wish you the best. I love your music. Listen to it everyday.. Be Blessed Love You.