Quantcast
'Marriage Boot Camp' Stars Say Vado Was Treated Unfairly After Assaulting Tahiry Jose

‘Marriage Boot Camp’ Stars Say Vado Was Treated Unfairly After Assaulting Tahiry Jose

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Fans took issue with how the Tahiry and Vado situation was handled.

When it comes to the Vado and Tahiry Jose situation, plenty of people have had a lot to say on social media. In fact, some “Marriage Boot Camp” fans felt like things weren’t handled in the right way. While they understand Vado was wrong to put his hands on Tahiry, they don’t understand why she wasn’t disciplined for throwing apples at Vado at close range. And it just seemed as if the message the show was sending is domestic violence is okay if it’s the woman who is violent.

Dr. Ish said that he did talk to Tahiry about throwing the apples, but this was edited out of the show.

Regardless, Vado was the only one who was expelled from the house.

And a few of the other cast members didn’t think this was fair.

Phaedra, Hazel, and De’Von revealed their true feelings.

During the “Secrets Revealed” episode, the producers touched on the situation. While the producers did say that it was clear Vado was angry after the apples were thrown at him, no one anticipated what he would do next. But producers also revealed that some of the other cast members just weren’t feeling how Vado was treated.

While discussing the altercation in the confessional, Phaedra Parks said, “I really like Vado and I think the whole scenario’s very unfair.”

Hazel-E said, “I just feel like he was provoked.”

And De’Von shared a similar opinion, “At the end of the day, she started it.”

Tahiry gave an update.

As for Tahiry, she said that there were times when she felt like everyone else in the house looked at her as the “bad guy.”

When it comes to Vado, she’s still not ready to speak to him. She said, “He’s called and texted a number of times since we’ve left the house. And that’s been anywhere from six to eight months now. I don’t know if I’ll ever be ready to talk to Vado again. I’m not sure. I don’t want to see him at all right now.”

Also, Tahiry wasn’t the only one who had a “deception indicated” lie detector test result. So did Vado after he said he was really sorry for snatching up Tahiry.

In related news, quite a few babies were conceived after the cast wrapped up filming. De’Von and Hazel, Kurupt and Toni, as well as Shanda and Willie, confirmed they were all expecting.

September 11, 2020 at 2:58 pm

Tahiry is so ridiculous. She really played victim from the beginning to the very end. Men should run from her when they see her coming. She’s a sociopath.

• Stephanie F Simmons

September 11, 2020 at 7:18 pm

He was treated bad she can hit him in the face with two hard apples and that was ok that’s bull.

• Roz

September 11, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Tahiry was totally wrong. She dawg him..belittled V. From the very beginning. How much could he take? He just snapped. I don’t like her anymore. Then bust him in the face with hard apples in front of everyone. No remorse from her at all. No one addressed that crap!#!!

• Ahdyarah Yasharahla El

September 12, 2020 at 8:22 pm

Editing like they just said in the article. Blame the ones behind the cameras for allowing such BS.

• Pkay

September 12, 2020 at 6:40 pm

I think Tahiry should’ve been band just like Vado. You can’t throw apples in that man face like that. Fell like they jusy dismissed what she did. Not right not fair at all I would bet that Vado is not the first man Tahiry has put her hands on First!!

• H. Bee

September 14, 2020 at 4:18 pm

Aa much as Dr. Ish and the Marriage Boot Camp production may want to say that editing was the problem, I watched the secrets revealed edition x 2 and at a no time was it shown there ever a discussion with Tahairy about being emotionally, physically or verbally abusive.
      Tahariy’s behavior wasn’t tackled prior to the incident and definitely not after.

2. Lee

September 11, 2020 at 2:59 pm

Why was this not shown during the regular season? Because it didn’t fit the narrative of Vado being the only one in the wrong? This show is awful.

3. Tara Johnson

September 11, 2020 at 3:21 pm

Adults should keep their hands and objects to themselves. There’s no reason why words can’t be enough. This season was trash. They missed an opportunity to touch on the fact that men can also be victims of domestic violence.

• NISI

September 12, 2020 at 1:16 am

SHE HIT HIM FIRST !!! HOW IS SHE A VICTIM JUDGE TOLER ? WOULD TAHIRY DO THAT CRAP ON DYKMAN ???? SHE WOULD GET STOMPED!!!

4. Roxzy

September 11, 2020 at 7:21 pm

Oh my God I agree with all of these comments. I thought I was the only one that felt this way. The show and its producers should be ashamed of themselves. Tahiry is just wrong on so many levels and got away with it.

5. Rachel

September 11, 2020 at 8:36 pm

Tahiry was the worse on this show. Played the victim card so well. She truly is the aggressor and was never held accountable.

6. B Jones

September 11, 2020 at 9:18 pm

I totally agree with each and every one of comments. The Dr and the Judge was wrong for handling things the way that they did and not to mention disappointment on their parts. This is who Tahiry is behind closed doors. I will not be watching this show anymore because they didn’t give “V” a chance even at the end. She had the last say so in everything. He should have tore her a-s up for hitting him with apples. Maybe the DOC is pushing up on her cause she’s jealous of the relationship “V” has with the other women. “V” hold ur head up and keep it moving and run as fast as you can from that Tahiry

• Charlestine

September 11, 2020 at 11:35 pm

The Dr. and the Judge should make a comment. To let the fans know Tahiry was also wrong!!! How they addressed it off camera don’t count!!!

7. Kimberly

September 12, 2020 at 8:27 am

They both were wrong. And I agree with the other posters who say that they Dr. and Judge should publicly acknowledge that fact! Abuse is abuse, it doesn’t matter which gender is inflicting it on the other, period!

• Shawn H Rucker

September 12, 2020 at 8:49 am

Tahiry is toxic! I watched the show and was very disappointed with the way they made Vado look! Tahiry needs to be held responsible for being the agitator and aggressor. I am not saying Vado wasn’t wrong but he was made to look like Ike Turner while Tahiry was made to look like Tina Turner. I or anyone in my household will never watch another show that Dr or judge are on!! F-ck them! Very dissatisfied and disappointed.

• Ahdyarah Yasharahla El

September 12, 2020 at 8:21 pm

Editing 🙄 101 ppl

8. Dianne Thomas

September 13, 2020 at 2:37 am

I think Vado was mistreated. Just like a man shouldn’t put hands on a woman, a woman shouldn’t put hands on a man. It was not just that Vado was treated like a craze dangerous criminal, an abuser and humiliated on national TV. I don’t understand why he even stayed for Dr. Ish & Judge Toler to continue to mistreat him the way they did. He didn’t deserve that. I would have left! And I certainly wouldn’t have take the test if she wasn’t going to have to take it. No one rushed to Vado after Tahiry grabbed an apple, reach back to mississippi & hit him in the face twice! It was never discussed instead she was coddled and made to be the victim. I hope he left her because she doesn’t deserve him. She’s trash and a SAD excuse for a woman.

9. Rose Caradine

September 13, 2020 at 6:44 am

Im so disappointed in Doc and Judge . They must not have real degrees to not address an aggressive women . or men who are affected by physical violence by women . Vado deserve an apology … Publicly…. Grabbing her collar is one thing .. But getting hit with apples in the face … Chile plz .