Quantcast
RHOP Star Monique Samuels Says Candiace Dillard Needs to Stay out of People's Marriages

RHOP Star Monique Samuels Says Candiace Dillard Needs to Stay out of People’s Marriages

Photo Credit: Bravo

Monique learns about the latest rumors about Michael.

After Candiace Dillard comes clean to Ashley Darby on the upcoming episode of “Real Housewives of Potomac,” the women then update Monique Samuels and the others about the latest rumors about Michael Darby.

On a preview, Ashley says, “Candiace was very respectful. She was woman enough to come to me last night. Her friend had sent her this information about Michael’s whereabouts and what he was allegedly doing on Thursday night.”

But this is deja vu for Monique. She says, “Haven’t we been down this road before? When are we going to wake up and realize that some roads aren’t good to go down? And just leave it alone?”

She adds, “This is like literally deja vu of last year. We saw that that didn’t work. And then we do it again?”

In response to this, Candiace says, “Well, we’re not. Which is why I wanted to have the conversation privately.”

Candiace then goes on to apologize to Monique for being away from the group for an extended time to have the conversation with Ashley.

Monique calls out Candiace.

Monique then continues to make her disapproval known, “We all hear things all the time. It doesn’t need to be always just put out there. I’m sick of people attacking marriages. Leave people’s marriages alone.”

And she says more in her green screen interview, “There is a pattern that I noticed with Candiace. You were being messy when you invited Charrisse to your anniversary party who was clearly coming after my family and my marriage. Stay out of people’s marriages.”

1. anonymous

September 11, 2020 at 4:44 pm

I have to agree. I’m tired of every season being about Ashley and Michael’s marriage. It’s clear as day they have an open marriage and both of them go both ways. Okay let’s move on. Candiace can’t keeping making them a storyline every season. It’s boring now.

2. Tea

September 11, 2020 at 4:50 pm

We are all tired of Michael being a major storyline. 🤷🏾‍♀️

3. Kimberly

September 11, 2020 at 5:36 pm

I agree with other two proposers. What is the purpose of making this marriage the center of the issue table for this franchise. Whatever their marriage is, its their marriage and their business. Unless it inflicts on others, move on! As for Gizelle, she really needs to focus on the fact that her own daughters seem to have an issue with their own dad being in their mom’s life — focus on healing your own family before you try to throw salt in someone else’s. Monique is spot on in her observations. But then its a Bravo show, so messy and superficial is all they offer.

4. Simmons Hurst

September 12, 2020 at 12:13 am

Monique stop with the sanctimonious outrage. You got down in the mud with these ladies before in discussing people’s private lives so stop. This show is about drama. When Ashley was all up in everybody’s business, ie Karen’s tax issues, Blue eyes or Juan being out with another woman and Monique6 spilling Sherman’s tea, they all have done too much so stop with the fake outrage

• Q

September 12, 2020 at 8:50 pm

AMEN! Hit the nail on the head!

• Mary

September 12, 2020 at 9:57 pm

🗣️🗣️ Speak on it‼️‼️‼️

5. Jackie

September 12, 2020 at 2:23 am

I mean she’s right though. People are seriously tired of watching these women tear each other down. And people are tired of watching Candiace be obsessed with Michael every season. Her past homophobic tweets put everything in perspective though. This is why the ratings are so bad this season. The so called drama these women feel is required to create ain’t making people watch anymore. People are actually turned off and no longer watching. It’s a shame that it’s the black shows and black casts that are always trying to tear down marriages. They go way too far for the peanuts they are paid.

6. Beth

September 12, 2020 at 10:37 am

Candiance is messy, and she thinks that she’s better than the rest of them.

7. Mary

September 12, 2020 at 10:51 am

I can’t understand what any of these so-called “professional” women are even doing on a reality. Let me say this, I know Potomac, MD and African American professionals; they “wealthy” women in Potomac do not act like Karen. She is considered a “joke” by many. If any of them had that much to offer – BRAVO/Andy Cohen would be the furthest thing on their minds. Face it; all of them NEED THAT CHECK. I have questioned Monique’s purpose from her first appearance – ratchet and so classless. Besides being a former NFL player’s wife – what does she add? And, Candiace – God bless her – she is mean spirited, immature, tries to bully others and has absolutely no story line. That’s why she is always up in one of the other cast members sh.t Sadly, I have stopped watching this season. Praying all of them find peace.

8. Mary

September 12, 2020 at 10:00 pm

Monique is all high and mighty and above all the drama now, but I really think she’s paranoid about what could come out about her own marriage. If you don’t want to be gossip about, then get off the show.

9. Elizabeth Johnson

September 12, 2020 at 10:22 pm

Monique irritates me but she’s right here. And I have to say that this show and others in the franchise bring out the worst in the cast as well as the fans who watch. There’s no excuse for how nasty these women act. This is not entertaining, it’s sad and dysfunctional. It saddens me to see black women demean themselves for a check. Especially in this social
    climate. Even Wendy who is the most educated is making a fool out of herself. I read the other post and I’m actually happy to see the ratings are bad this season. It goes to show you people are waking up and this is no longer how they want to be entertained, especially by a black cast. Kudos to the people who have tuned out. I need to do the same. This show is disgusting now.

10. Trina

September 12, 2020 at 10:30 pm

Everyone is tired of Michael and what’s going on in his marriage. Candice really needs another story or issue to explore. Ashley and Michael’s marriage for 3 years has gotten old.
    Monique felt the sting marriage rumors so maybe she now has a different feeling about her own actions.

September 12, 2020 at 10:45 pm

As I just said on the RHOP Ratings post, it’s always the same storylines with this show. Yet again, Candiace is fixated on Ashley and Michael and it’s boring now. They have an open marriage. Whoop. Dee. Doo. They aren’t alone. This cast needs a serious revamp.