Quantcast
Tamar Braxton's Friend Speaks After David Adefeso Files for Domestic Violence Restraining Order

Tamar Braxton’s Friend Speaks After David Adefeso Files for Domestic Violence Restraining Order

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Tamar has been going through a lot.

Braxton Family Values” star Tamar Braxton has been in the headlines plenty for the last several months. She’s been very vocal about her issues with WE tv. When it comes to BFV, Tamar feels like things have gotten way too toxic. And the drama that unfolded on the show was ruining relationships in real life. In fact, Tamar may have hinted that things got so bad that a physical altercation happened recently.

On top of that, Tamar complained that she and her family were underpaid in comparison to the Kardashian family.

And she said she’s been trying to get out of her contract for years.

But it would be the trailer for “Get Ya Life,” that reportedly pushed Tamar over the edge. She attempted suicide and was rushed to the hospital. As Tamar was recovering in the hospital, a lot of reports came out. And a few alleged that the real issue was Tamar’s boyfriend David Adefeso.

Towanda and Tamar defended David.

When it comes to who was the source for these reports, it was alleged that allegations about David were coming from the family.

However, Towada Braxton denied this. And she said that no one in the family had been speaking to any media outlet.

Tamar also defended David on Instagram. According to her, David was one of her biggest supporters during such a dark time. So she didn’t think it was cool that reports made him out to be a problem in her life.

Interestingly enough, it’s now being reported that David filed for a restraining order against Tamar. Now one of Tamar’s friends is speaking up.

1. Vee

September 8, 2020 at 7:34 pm

Women can be abusive. I don’t know why some people don’t understand that.

• Bosslady

September 9, 2020 at 11:26 am

Tamar abuse is never ok on either side but if the relationship is not haul a-s as fast as u can n don’t look back

September 8, 2020 at 8:19 pm

Umm wow.

September 8, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Something about him seems sketchy.

• Jamaica941

September 8, 2020 at 10:02 pm

Something does seem sketchy about him, like we haven’t even exactly heard what he does. Like my uncle from Ghana said, sometimes you have to watch out for these Nigerians if it involves money because they will play you like a fiddle.

• Fee

September 10, 2020 at 12:30 am

I think he abused her, something about him didn’t seem right from the beginning,. Say good ridden to trash, Tamara

• Debbie

September 10, 2020 at 8:51 am

I concur. Now that Tamar has been released from WETV, he conveniently has no use for her now. If it wasn’t for Tamar, on one would know who the h-ll Davis is/ was.

• Deborah

September 10, 2020 at 9:00 am

I concur. Now that WETV has released her and no more coins from reality shows, he has no use for her. If it wasn’t for Tamar, no one would have known who he was/is. He was with her for the recognition….USER.

• Michelle O’Shay

September 10, 2020 at 5:28 pm

They jump into relationships too quick. You can’t get over a relationship with a relationship. Step back chill out take some time for yourself…. then….

4. deb dyson

September 8, 2020 at 10:07 pm

What, he wants to be a reality TV star or something? That isn’t enough.

5. Jewels

September 8, 2020 at 10:55 pm

I think Tamar probably was having problems with David all along and now she’s is forced to admit it cuz the situation is out of control

6. Morgan

September 8, 2020 at 11:21 pm

I never trusted him… his Thanksgiving or Christmas post was red flags too me.

7. Tasha

September 9, 2020 at 10:34 am

I think Tamar should have taken some time to be alone after she divorced Vince. She was still hurting when she got in this relationship with David, so it was bound to spiral out of control at some point. She should walk away from this relationship and get some therapy so she can get her life on the right track. No reality shows, no boyfriends, just healing and time to find out who she really is. She’s been through a lot.

• Twana Middleton

September 9, 2020 at 10:59 am

I think its both of them cause Tamar was quite controlling of him on Braxton family values so she not innocent in this

• Tasha

September 9, 2020 at 11:25 am

I never said Tamar was innocent. What I said was that Tamar should have taken time to be alone and get help after her divorce, not rush into another relationship. It’s not about who was right and who was wrong. I don’t know David like that. But I’ve seen Tamar’s issues play out on TV and in real life now for years. She needs help right now, not a boyfriend.

• Holla

September 10, 2020 at 11:10 am

But she’s a grown azz woman with her own decisions and not the opinions from you or no one else on who or how to have relationship with a man. It’s her life to do as she pleases. David is the man she choose to be in a relationship with so they both have to deal with any consequences that they encounter in “their” relationship. Tamar does sh-t and than turn it around like she’s the victim. At her age she’s still reaching for fame and fortune. It’s apparent issues have (?) been forefront with her from the very ‘beginning of earlier reality tv. Now all of the sudden friend say he’s reaching for “ clout” maybe them friends are talking smack cause they can’t be in control????

• Tasha

September 10, 2020 at 11:28 am

Just as it’s Tamar’s right to do what she pleases, it’s my right to have my opinions and write them on this blog. As I have already said, Tamar has a lot of issues and she needs to take some time to herself to work on them. She does not need to be in a relationship right now and that’s obvious considering she recently tried to kill herself and now you have this situation right here with the restraining order. I don’t understand why me stating this warrants responses, but whatever. Again, I can’t speak on David. It’s not David who has been on reality shows for years now displaying his life. So my opinion stands. Tamar needs help, not a boyfriend. And the same can be said about a lot of adults. People are getting in relationships while they are too damaged to be in one and then clueless on why things fall apart. It’s harvesting season, so people are reaping the bad and the good. It’s time for Tamar to get help.

• NY2AZ

September 10, 2020 at 4:21 pm

Shady. Period.

8. Lilyspirit

September 9, 2020 at 3:19 pm

Tamar is a toxic person and brings drama wherever she goes. I can’t think of one episode on Braxton Family Values where she wasn’t trying hard to be the center of attention whether it was positive or negative attention. I also don’t believe she tried to commit suicide. I believe one or both of them wanted out of her contract with her new reality show for whatever reason and she took a calculated risk by taking pills and having David’s dried up controlling a-s call 911 looking like a fool talking about she took the pills because she was unhappy with her contract or something to that affect. This little man was trying to get some shine off of Tamar’s stardom but I never believed he intended to marry her. She is too controlling and unpredictable. I hope she’s learned from this fiasco and gets her life back on track.

• Lisa

September 9, 2020 at 7:39 pm

You don’t believe she didn’t try to commit suicide? What in the world is wrong with you? She was in the hospital. This is not something to take lightly. Have some compassion.

9. Lilyspirit

September 9, 2020 at 9:47 pm

Being in the hospital doesn’t mean she tried to commit suicide. She took pills and had her stomach pumped. Tamar loves Tamar too much to check out of here over a contract dispute. I have compassion but I’m a realist. Yes she has mental issues and she needs therapy. Maybe with this little rat out of her life she will focus on getting stabilized.

• Helois Morris

September 9, 2020 at 11:49 pm

Facts!👏👍

• Holla

September 10, 2020 at 11:21 am

Yesss! I have said from the beginning something is off about her! Even all the facial expressions she does when she sings with that beautiful beautiful voice defies some issues that not an imagination! It’s an mental illness that being overlooked for some it’s because of who they are.

10. Barbara Jackson

September 10, 2020 at 5:35 pm

I do think Tamar needs help but not with a man. She has to fall in love with her self. Love on you son.