Quantcast
'Basketball Wives' Star Cece Gutierrez Makes Sad Revelation About Relationship with Byron Scott

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Cece Gutierrez Makes Sad Revelation About Relationship with Byron Scott

Photo Credit: VH1

Cece and Byron have had to deal with family drama.

When it comes to “Basketball Wives,” fans are very passionate about Cece Gutierrez and Kristen Scott’s fallout. Although the women came on the show seemingly unified, that didn’t last long. Cece didn’t like the way Kristen reacted to Evelyn Lozada and Jennifer Williams coming for her. The women said they heard Cece allegedly gives “happy endings” at her place of business.

Cece vehemently denied this and said the rumor was a threat to her reputation as a businesswoman. In her opinion, Kristen didn’t get angry enough, nor really have her back in the situation. As for Kristen, she said Cece needed to stand up for herself more and not back down to Evelyn and Jennifer.

Things only got worse after Kristen said that Byron Scott doesn’t see his granddaughter enough and OG revealed Thomas Scott isn’t Byron’s biological son.

Cece made a sad revelation.

While the family issues have been hurtful for Cece, she revealed that she and Byron had other sad moments in their romance.

After a throwback photo of her was posted on Instagram, an Instagram user asked if Cece was pregnant at the time the photo was taken. In response to this, Cece wrote, “Yes I was. And I had 3 miscarriages. Pic was taken about 5 years ago.”

Cece and Byron tied the knot earlier this year. And Cece has a son from a previous relationship.

October 15, 2020 at 10:52 am

Aww. Sorry to hear this. I’m happy their love story was able to survive the heartbreaks.

• Openmindz

October 15, 2020 at 8:36 pm

I agree. These women are so petty on this show. I know it’s entertaining, but I’m sure it’s hurtful for them as well

• Monique Dorsey

October 16, 2020 at 6:43 pm

CECE IS FAKE PERIOD…
      AND HOW U GONNA INVITE UR SON WANT HIM TO B N THE WEDDING AND THEN SAY BUT UR WIFE CAN’T COME…
      I MEAN COME ON NOW DID U BYRON THINK THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN???
      I MEAN WOULD U GO W/OUT UR WIFE???
      IJS IT’S A SAD SITUATION…
      PRAYER’S FOR ALL OF THE SCOTT’S…πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

• Michelle Duhaney

October 17, 2020 at 6:19 am

I totally agree with you, the son should have stayed away.

October 15, 2020 at 11:04 am

It’s devastating to go through this.

3. And What?

October 15, 2020 at 11:17 am

I’d like to know why so many women have experienced this. Something is wrong with that.

• SeSe

October 15, 2020 at 3:17 pm

What?? What does that even mean? Of course it’s devasting, but sometimes our bodies just can’t handle a pregnancy. There are fertility issues, stress, the baby isn’t strong enough etc. So many things can contribute to a miscarriage.

• And What?

October 15, 2020 at 3:27 pm

My question is in reference to the fact that women of color have more miscarriages, stillborns, and a higher maternal death rate. The healthcare system is failing us. Not to mention, pregnancy complications as a whole for all women have severely increased in America. And my question once again is WHY?

• Tina

October 15, 2020 at 4:11 pm

I had 3 miscarriages until a doctor realized I needed cerclages to keep from going into labor early. You definitely have to find a caring and informed dr that’s willing together extra mile for you.

• And What?

October 15, 2020 at 5:11 pm

Sorry to hear that and I completely agree we need proactive and caring doctors. Im glad you found one sis.

• Angela K

October 15, 2020 at 4:23 pm

A miscarriage is nature’s abortion. It usually means for some reason the fetus wasn’t medically viable. There were too many defects in the DNA to make it livable. Why in communities of color? Probably because of pollution. Our children have higher rates of asthma too. Luckily, we don’t lead in childhood cancer. I think that’s more genetic. Also, some peoples chemistry just don’t mix. If u keep having miscarriages with the person ur with, think hard about having children. Get blood and genetic testing. Carriers of certain genes shouldnt have children with other carriers, like sickle cell. That’s y they use to do blood test b4 marriage. Not so much anymore.

• And What?

October 15, 2020 at 5:13 pm

Thank you so much for this response. It gives me a lot to think about.

• Chicago Girl

October 16, 2020 at 10:47 am

Sorry to hear about the miscarriages Ce Ce… Very Sad, but thank you for the Transparency!!

• Misti

October 15, 2020 at 4:58 pm

Have pregnancy complications increased in America or do we just hear about them more now because of social media? I think in the past, women suffered in silence and kept these issues private. Now women are speaking publicly about it and empowering others to do so to remove the stigma once felt.

• And What?

October 15, 2020 at 5:15 pm

Hey Misti, they said the rate of miscarriages have increased. And black women have more pregnancy complications and we’re dying from childbirth more.

• Laurie Nelson

October 15, 2020 at 5:43 pm

I %100 agree with it being a little bit of both. There are more women speaking up about these things more openly now, ESPECIALLY,because of multi media and reality shows now. Before this there was really no way of knowing because there was nowhere to put it out there to the public. Before all this it would’ve had to be on the news. As far as there being more,, we don’t know for sure but I would say yes only for the fact that the air we breath and all the foods we eat UNLESS ORGANIC, has become, certain areas are prone to more or different types of pollution.so I would assume there probably are more miscarriages now and will continue to increase.

• Gayle Addison

October 15, 2020 at 7:11 pm

It’s good to see that 1 back woman knows The facts Health care is failing us miserably. We need to address this just like black lives matter

• Gayle Addison

October 15, 2020 at 7:21 pm

I meant to say that black women knows, Health care is failing us Sorry about that just busy

• Cecelia Roberts

October 16, 2020 at 5:03 pm

Very good question and as an African American woman who have miscarried three times myself I would like to know the answer to that also.

• MsCoCoMango

October 16, 2020 at 4:25 pm

I know what you mean. Nower days so many women miscarry or infertile. Something is making women this way within our whole environment. I wish I knew why. I want to help

• Heather

October 17, 2020 at 4:06 am

Yea the food, the air, and all other chemicals!!! Including vaccinations!!!! Watch Children of Men it will show what is to come!

4. Sharon

October 16, 2020 at 5:31 pm

I suffered through 2 miscarriages in the late 80s and the other one early 90s in 91 I had a beautiful baby girl I suffered from something called a in competent cervice where you get so far alone and can’t hold the baby.. My daughter was born at 1lb 11ounces she had lung problems and asthma she’ll be 29 years old this month with her own daughter 7 yrs old … God did it for me and I know he’ll do the same for you CeeCee .. Stay encouraged and be steadfast in the lord…. God has a plan for you πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

5. Michelle Duhaney

October 17, 2020 at 6:15 am

I am done with this evil show, CeCe your a evil person and I hope your husband see’s you for who you really are, it took OG to make you act as ugly as she is, OG I hope your fired I cant see what any man would see in you, oh Chad would never choose you over a anyone,