Quantcast
'Black Ink Crew Chicago' Star Van Throws Shade Amid Messy Accusations About Ryan?

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Van Throws Shade Amid Messy Accusations About Ryan?

Photo Credit: VH1

Ryan’s friend speaks out.

Ryan has been a hot topic on social media for the last few days. The “Black Ink Crew Chicago” star has been accused of some very scandalous things. Days ago, it was alleged that Ryan allegedly hooked up with the baby momma of one of his closet friends.

Hours ago, Ryan’s friend, Anthony Lindsey, addressed the allegations. And he had a lot to say on Instagram.

He wrote, “I’ve been debating over a week about sharing this. Everyone says don’t run to social media. We run to social media for our joys but hide our lows. Well I’m at my lowest point I’ve ever been in, in my life. I found out last week via my son’s mother text. That her and Ryan my best friend and father to my God son has been f*cking each other.  Over a year and a half. It took so much of a toll I ended up over dosing last week. Do I want to kill myself no, the overwhelming pain and me being distraught led me down a path I had never faced. Being that’s yesterday was mental health day I decided to share this.”

Anthony says he was battling cancer.

Anthony continued, “Both of my sons have been effected immensely. Caydenn didn’t deserve this. I didn’t deserve this. We were brothers. This isn’t for a show which everyone seems to think. Nah this my life. If you know or follow me, you know I hold my sons mother with the highest regard as well as Ryan. They did this to me while I fought cancer. I’m broken, hurt, confused and so many other things. It’s been a week and she’s tired of talking about it lol. I can’t believe either gives a f*ck about me. Period.”

He also insinuated Ryan recently posting about the importance of mental health bothered him, “My son asks to go to Ryan’s but says I want to see the boys not Ryan. He says he doesn’t want to see Ryan because Ryan and mommy did something to you. He’s four why is this in his life? Ryan made the mental health posted but destroyed mine.”

In the Instagram post, Anthony also posted screenshots of text message conversations that are allegedly between Ryan and his baby momma.

Check it all out below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on

Although Ryan hasn’t responded to the accusations that were first made days ago, Van may have. The “Black Ink Crew Chicago” star posted a t-shirt that reads, “Got Entanglement?” He also uploaded a video of himself later wearing the shirt and smirking. The timing of it all is…interesting.

October 12, 2020 at 10:56 am

Wow!

• Belinda Vigil-Cardenas

October 12, 2020 at 4:14 pm

I know van ever since I’ve been watching black ink you seem to be a hater of Ryan I don’t know if you want to be like him or whatever but you are just a hater you are a person who loves to dwell on people’s misery and problems you know you need you need to sit down and get untangled yourself in all this mess going on in your dysfunctional mind you’ve always been jealous of Ryan now with a Ryan has done with the accusation it is an accusation van let him respond you don’t got to keep putting on those stupid a-s t-shirt says God entanglement how f****** old are you really I don’t care how much gold you wear and however you got you are just a hater you’ve been a hater of Ryan since the beginning of black ink cuz I seen it in your demeanor and your body language you know you need to work on your entanglement of jealousy you need to work on you entertainment or wanting to be better than I’m just sick of you you should be taking off of the show cuz you don’t contribute s*** you gave somebody a tattoo that they caught an infection okay you ain’t no h-ll of a tattoo artist okay I remember that show quite well okay so before you jump on Ryan you need to clean up your own d-mn backyard cuz it’s full of smut

• Belinda Vigil-Cardenas

October 12, 2020 at 4:24 pm

Then you are such a hater every time Ryan got into something you sat there and you gloated off of his misery you’re a dangerous person you’re not a nice person people are the jealous of other people don’t function very well and you’ve always been jealous of Ryan you want to be Ryan regardless of his mistakes and the things that he does he has to take care of his own issues but as far as you calling him out on the carpet baby you need to get a big fat carpet for that big fat a-s cuz you done some funky s*** too and that dumba-s woman you got accepted you back because she was thirsty but you need to sit back because karma is not nothing nice if Ryan did do what they’re accusing him of let Ryan and that man and that woman straighten it out will you get put in your nose in that would you mad cuz she didn’t pick you is she picked him at all you got what you got me happy with what you got cuz you think you the man but I’m here to tell you you you’re the a-s you’re just a pitiful definition of a man you act just like them b****** do on Black ink all you want to do is fight and be bullied cuz I remember several times you went to meet him and he pulled up to the bumper he was not afraid of you okay he let you say your s*** and he told you that he was f****** done with your a-s then he got nine mag and all you mother f***** Charmaine with her dumb a-s after he was there for her when her mother died when was none of them other m************ there for her he was there for her okay let’s not forget about the good things that he did he’s not perfect by a long shot but he hasn’t spoken and it’s two sides to a story so maybe since you haven’t been the most intelligent person on the cast maybe you could be intelligent now and not make it comments until after Ryan makes a comment cuz you are a dumba-s I’ve never seen a man act like a woman you sure you ain’t nobody doing you back there cuz you act just like a b**** you always want to talk about somebody but when you point your finger Ryan brother look how many fingers is pointing at you don’t get it f***** up bring your ass to New York and I’ll tell you to your face

2. Nessa

October 12, 2020 at 11:02 am

Didn’t Ryan dog out Rachel and Kat? If he did this, it’s not surprising. He showed his character in those situations.

3. Vee

October 12, 2020 at 1:27 pm

You have to be a really low down person to do this to your close friend.

4. Chelly

October 12, 2020 at 1:37 pm

I see Ryan hasn’t denied any of this. Interesting.

• Tea

October 12, 2020 at 2:19 pm

Yep. And he’s always on social media too. 🤔

• Fee

October 12, 2020 at 3:03 pm

One thing about Ryan I know from his past, these dam women be throwing themselves after him because he is a handsome man. No telling what she said to him..do that excuse him ,, no. Stop blaming that man for everything, the women ain’t worth a dam if she did this. I am waiting for the full story before I take sides. Ryan might not be his friend, just an associate. Who knows?? People do anything for attention and Van needs to STFU, so tired of hearing about Kat nasty a-s and Ryan. Kat knew what she was was doing. Van can’t talk about no one, look how bad he treated Jen. Pot calling the kettle black

• Vanessa

October 12, 2020 at 3:08 pm

So who held a gun to Ryan’s head and forced him to sleep with his best friend’s baby momma? Can someone please explain to me why black men are so coddled in our community? Like they are not expected to have self control and make better choices. It’s always the woman’s fault. At the end of the day, Ryan owed his best friend loyalty. He’d have a fit if this friend slept with Rachel.

• Vanessa

October 12, 2020 at 3:06 pm

Says a lot doesn’t it? He’s always online denying things but nothing this time.

• Cat

October 13, 2020 at 10:24 am

Because he did that sh-t. He’s on his IG being cocky about it and throwing up what looks like gang signs so I guess he’s just daring his friend to run up at this point.

5. Natalie

October 12, 2020 at 2:02 pm

The last I checked and just read, everyone is an adult and can choose to do whatever is clever for them. Van is low-key hating and acting like a little girl. He needs to be concerned about why he lied on IG telling folks he was married to Jenn. Jenn checked dat @$$ and corrected it. Personally I don’t see Ryan doing what he’s been accused of but at the end of the day, she let him. How do we not know that she had used Ryan to hurt her ex 🤔? You see we don’t know so no one should assume anything. Ryan doesn’t owe any explanation to anyone except his friend if he wants to give it. Ryan may be on some get-back against the friend for messing with Rachel. Do we know this to be true 🤔? No, so don’t believe all of the hype.

• Liz

October 12, 2020 at 2:11 pm

Sounds like a lot of excuses and delusions. Would you be okay with your best friend doing this to you? Or are you downplaying this because you think Ryan is attractive?

• Mimi

October 12, 2020 at 5:35 pm

Think about Caesar and his riff with Ryan and kit

• Shannon

October 12, 2020 at 2:58 pm

It’s amazing how some of you manage to blame women for a man’s actions. You even managed to bring Rachel into this and accuse her of sleeping with the friend first despite the fact that you’ve seen Ryan’s toxic behaviors for years now on television. If only women defended other women this much.

• Kim

October 12, 2020 at 7:20 pm

Shannon I completely agree. It’s amazing and kind of disgusting.

6. Ms. Jackson

October 12, 2020 at 2:08 pm

Ryan has done a lot of f-cked up things but he gets a pass because of what he looks like. The funny thing is it’s usually women who make excuses for him. They’ll be on here soon. Watch and see.

• Liz

October 12, 2020 at 2:12 pm

Well said. And the excuses already started.

• Fee

October 12, 2020 at 3:12 pm

Stop making excuses PERIOD for people. If it’s true, she laid up with him so she is more guilty than Ryan, she had a boyfriend. These women know Ryan MO, yet that thing sob all over him because of his looks..they are the fools, not him. Everytime you turn around, y’all dogging that man out like you know him personally, please have a seat👏👏👏. It takes two

• Ms. Jackson

October 12, 2020 at 3:24 pm

You’re going to have to miss me with the bullsh-t. You said it takes two, but the only people you’re holding accountable are women in all your comments on here. I see right through you. If Ryan looked like Van (and I don’t think Van is ugly), you’d be dragging him.

7. Liz

October 12, 2020 at 2:16 pm

I’m sure Ryan won’t get the same treatment Fizz and Apryl received. It goes to show you people give passes to people they like. The hypocrisy.

8. Troll

October 12, 2020 at 2:26 pm

I think Ryan has allowed the show and fame to go to his head. Think about it, he’s always being told how good he looks and women are constantly telling him they want to sleep with him. So his ego is out of control and he has no loyalty to anyone but himself at this point. I know his friend is hurt but this is what happens when people are constantly being told their sh-t doesn’t stink. Not to mention Ryan’s fans are always excusing his toxic behaviors on and off the show. When you think you can do whatever you want, you’ll do things like this to your close friends. If Ryan’s other friends were smart, they’d keep an eye out on him too.

9. Get Busy

October 12, 2020 at 3:10 pm

Anyone who sleeps with an employee has a faulty sense of judgment. This isn’t shocking to me. I agree with the other commenters. Ryan gets a pass for everything because of what he looks like. It goes to show you how shallow our society is. You aren’t expected to be a good person if you’re attractive.

10. Peachy

October 12, 2020 at 3:37 pm

Oh my goodness it’s really not that difficult to say Ryan was wrong if he did this. He’s a grown man and capable of not sleeping with women just because they want to. Part of being a good human being is having self control. There’s no excuse for this. This man was his best friend. So his baby momma was off limits period. I don’t expect loyalty from my exes, but I expect loyalty from my close friends. We all do. So let’s not jump through hoops and play dumb because it’s Ryan doing the foolishness. Wrong is wrong.

11. Pat

October 12, 2020 at 4:38 pm

So Ryan gets accused of sleeping with his best friend’s baby momma while he battled cancer and some of you are angrier at Van for wearing a t-shirt. Stan culture is wild.

• Diva

October 12, 2020 at 5:14 pm

It sure is. I’ll never understand how grownups are okay with constantly defending strangers.

12. Donna

October 12, 2020 at 4:59 pm

Van, you need to put on your BIG BOY draws and grow UP and stop hating on Ryan for having goals and wanting to build a life for himself

• Angela

October 12, 2020 at 5:08 pm

Van has goals too, his own businesses and his own shop. Be mad at Ryan for doing his own best friend dirty while he battled cancer. 🙄

October 13, 2020 at 10:15 am

Kitty needs to stay far away from Ryan.