Quantcast
Did Traci Braxton and Tamar Braxton Clash at Trina Braxton's Wedding?

Urban Belle Magazine

Did Traci Braxton and Tamar Braxton Clash at Trina Braxton’s Wedding?

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

A lot has been going on with the Braxtons.

Braxton Family Values” fans know the family has been in the headlines plenty. In fact, in the last several months, there has been a lot going on. Months ago, Tamar Braxton attempted suicide. This occurred after she called out WE tv on social media. Not too long after, multiple reports came out about the situation. And it was alleged that the trailer for “Get Ya Life” upset Tamar.

Then it was later alleged that David Adefeso was the one who had an issue with the show. And it was alleged that he didn’t like how he was portrayed.

Another report alleged that David is too controlling. And he’s allegedly way too involved in Tamar’s business decisions. Interestingly enough, Tamar would later shut down the rumors. She told her Instagram followers that David had been very supportive as she dealt with her mental health issues.

David makes an interesting claim.

However, a lot has changed since then. And David filed a domestic violence restraining order. He took to Instagram to accuse Tamar of assaulting him while he was driving. But those close to Tamar weren’t buying it. And sources later alleged that David is the one who got violent.

Regardless, some interesting things have come out on “Get Ya Life.” On the upcoming episode, David makes an interesting revelation to Mona Scott. And it had to do with Tamar and Traci Braxton.

1. My 2 Cents

October 13, 2020 at 10:12 am

Chile…I need this whole family to get it together. It’s too much drama.

2. deb dyson

October 13, 2020 at 10:34 am

Traci, look hun. So, you thought they shouldn’t have signed the contract without you because you got pregnant, they should have what waited? You already know in the music business time is of the essence. What I don’t get with you is that was decades ago and even with a contract your sisters wound up singing back up for Toni so, it’s not like they became super stars or anything. You need to move on.

• Liyah

October 13, 2020 at 2:51 pm

I don’t think it’s just that it’s Tamar mouth. She stay popping it the only thing left to do is pop her, maybe she will learn to control her mouth and attitude. Everyone is not going to always sit there and let her talk to them crazy.

• Anonymous

October 13, 2020 at 4:27 pm

I agree 💯 with u Liyah

• Scorpio13

October 14, 2020 at 4:47 pm

I don’t get why Traci is STILL butt hurt about this?! It’s not like they became Destiny’s Child. She needs to move the f^ck on.

• Idele

October 23, 2020 at 9:27 pm

Like Traci said,and I understand Taemar makes it hard for anyone to Love her. I get n it, bc I really don’t like her, n I’m not family. I hope that Traci can find closer over this,and resolve the trauma she went thru over this contract. Alot of people says tracie should let it go, but how do we know to what extent that she had but hurt, Also Tarmar knows how to pull Traci strings, n what to say to get a reaction from Traci, so Tarmar know e actually what she is saying on the down low to rally Traci up. Now Karma is biting Taemar in the a-s, for all her sneaky jokes and games on her sister

• Ameenah minors

October 16, 2020 at 11:21 am

You are right about that traci should let it go, but throughout all the seasons most of the time none of her sisters including toni really supported her. As far as Tamar I feel she needs to be off tv and off camera and let herself heal. She basically got into another relationship without the proper healing process.

3. Kimberly

October 13, 2020 at 11:20 am

There are challenges within every family, some worse than others. Traci has the right to feel her pain, they all do. However, sitting in that pain and allowing it to keep her from growing past it only hurts herself. Lean into it long enough to learn from it, and move forward through it. She’s held herself hostage to it for far too long!

4. Natalie

October 13, 2020 at 1:08 pm

I have cases of long-handled spoons 🥄 for my sis Traci. Love them from a distance. Who says you have to deal with them?

5. Char Johnson Blyth

October 14, 2020 at 7:39 am

I’m just gonna go ahead and say it but somethings tells me, Traci might be a lil bit “special”. I always got that vibe from her.

• Scorpio13

October 14, 2020 at 4:49 pm

Me too! I thought it was just me thinking that.

6. Louise_1

October 20, 2020 at 12:34 pm

Traci and the planet should all ignore Tamar. She thrives on attention as what alcan she do.