Quantcast
Did Traci Braxton and Tamar Braxton Clash at Trina Braxton's Wedding?

Did Traci Braxton and Tamar Braxton Clash at Trina Braxton’s Wedding?

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Tamar and Traci have a strained relationship.

“Braxton Family Values” fans know that it’s been a rocky road for the sisters. In fact, Tamar Braxton and Traci Braxon have struggled the most. And their relationship has fallen apart. This is something that has played out quite a bit on the show.

On the latest season, they struggled to even have a conversation. When Traci got fed up, she ended up telling Tamar that she makes it hard for other people to love her. And it doesn’t seem as if they have been able to recover.

Tamar’s show, “Get Ya Life,” offered some perspective. In fact, Traci’s husband, Kevin Surrat, told David Adefeso that Traci is still hurting about the contract situation. When the sisters decided to sign the contract without Traci, it devastated her. And she feels like she should have never had to decide between her son and her career.

So she’s been feeling as if her sisters don’t truly support her ever since.

Did Tamar and Traci have issues at Trina’s wedding?

On the upcoming episode of, “Get Ya Life,” David Adefeso talks to Mona Scott Young about Trina Braxton’s wedding. And he seemingly alleges that something went down between Tamar and Traci.

In a preview, David says, “One I gotta tell ya, what I saw the day of the wedding with Trina, was…I was stunned. Tamar sits down and Traci starts moving closer to her. Traci’s literally shaking with anger. Look…”

Interestingly enough, David continues to be a hot topic on social media. Hours ago, Toni Braxton slammed him. In a tweet, she wrote, “David, You Weasel…you Ferret…You are beyond contempt. Once again, DO NOT include my children in your SHENANIGANS. Please leave my family ALONE!”

Along with Trina, Toni also reposted the message to Instagram. Towanda Braxton left a comment, too. She wrote, “He’s soooooo wack….such a loser boy!!”

1. My 2 Cents

October 13, 2020 at 10:12 am

Chile…I need this whole family to get it together. It’s too much drama.

2. deb dyson

October 13, 2020 at 10:34 am

Traci, look hun. So, you thought they shouldn’t have signed the contract without you because you got pregnant, they should have what waited? You already know in the music business time is of the essence. What I don’t get with you is that was decades ago and even with a contract your sisters wound up singing back up for Toni so, it’s not like they became super stars or anything. You need to move on.

• Liyah

October 13, 2020 at 2:51 pm

I don’t think it’s just that it’s Tamar mouth. She stay popping it the only thing left to do is pop her, maybe she will learn to control her mouth and attitude. Everyone is not going to always sit there and let her talk to them crazy.

• Anonymous

October 13, 2020 at 4:27 pm

I agree 💯 with u Liyah

• Scorpio13

October 14, 2020 at 4:47 pm

I don’t get why Traci is STILL butt hurt about this?! It’s not like they became Destiny’s Child. She needs to move the f^ck on.

• Ameenah minors

October 16, 2020 at 11:21 am

You are right about that traci should let it go, but throughout all the seasons most of the time none of her sisters including toni really supported her. As far as Tamar I feel she needs to be off tv and off camera and let herself heal. She basically got into another relationship without the proper healing process.

3. Kimberly

October 13, 2020 at 11:20 am

There are challenges within every family, some worse than others. Traci has the right to feel her pain, they all do. However, sitting in that pain and allowing it to keep her from growing past it only hurts herself. Lean into it long enough to learn from it, and move forward through it. She’s held herself hostage to it for far too long!

4. Natalie

October 13, 2020 at 1:08 pm

I have cases of long-handled spoons 🥄 for my sis Traci. Love them from a distance. Who says you have to deal with them?

5. Char Johnson Blyth

October 14, 2020 at 7:39 am

I’m just gonna go ahead and say it but somethings tells me, Traci might be a lil bit “special”. I always got that vibe from her.

• Scorpio13

October 14, 2020 at 4:49 pm

Me too! I thought it was just me thinking that.

6. Louise_1

October 20, 2020 at 12:34 pm

Traci and the planet should all ignore Tamar. She thrives on attention as what alcan she do.